Farmhouse Loving

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beth whispered so I could hear, "I guess we better watch out. This is a rough family we are moving in with."

Maryann fluttered her eyes and I laughed very loudly.

"You two are growing on me. You don't mind getting physical, do you?"

They sipped their wine and gave me more flutters. That was sure a nice encounter in the loft today, I thought to myself.

Full of good food and fine wine, I eased back home in the old pickup with the bench seat. They couldn't agree on who got to sit next to me, so Beth was in her mom's lap. It was going to be fun deciding when to be sisters and when to be mother-daughter.

We changed out of the town clothes and went to check on the animals. I discovered, halfway to the barn, that their animal checking getup was a tee shirt. Not a very long one either. The horses could smell bare bottoms and stomped their hooves.

"If there was a stallion in here, he'd be wrecking his stall."

Beth's voice asked, "Do we smell different because we are always available?"

I waited to see what Maryann would say.

"When I was your age, my mare knew when I had my period."

"When I was your age, my girlfriend used to get PMS and beat the devil out of me."

Beth gave me a big eyed smile. "I'm going to start tomorrow. Do I get beating privileges?"

Walking back to the house, I swatted bare bottoms and said, "Most guys would be all over you if they thought you were always available!"

In bed, minus the teeshirts and feeling frisky, they piled on top. "Ethan, being around you makes us horny and available. Why is that?"

While I thought about a lot of smartass answers, they wiggled and giggled. I dug fingers here and there, finding tight muscles to work on. The sister thing was working. One had taken years off, and other had put some on. My cock was hard with anticipation. He thought availability was just great.

Maryann diverted Beth with licks and kisses on her boobs while sliding into deep connection with me. I let loose a low moan and Beth complained, "Not again. You are a worse slutty coed than I am."

For being a bad girl, Maryann got a mouthful of sister pussy, courtesy of my grip on Beth's hips. I whispered in her ear, "You better get off. In the morning, I'm doing you in the shower, bleeding or not."

It was just getting light when she tried a roll out of my arms. I followed her out and onto the floor with a thump. She had briefs on and said, "I'm wearing a pad, don't want to mess the bed."

Making my voice as low and sexy as possible, I whispered, "Put those on the floor and get in the shower." I looked down. No blood yet. This was fun. I soaped up and pestered the reluctant body.

"I can smell you. Must be ready for breeding." That got me a punch in the ribs and a laugh.

"Another mystery, Ethan. The human female being all hormonal when she is least fertile!"

Planting her firmly down on my cock, I said, "This will get your insides stirred up and bleeding for sure. Do you like me like this?"

"I am admitting nothing, but if you please keep that up, I'll be screaming in seconds..."

My shaft was spurting hot liquid into the younger sister as the older entered behind us and beat on my shoulders. "You beast. No consideration at all for our monthlies!"

She was still beating, very gently, in the kitchen as I leaned over my coffee. Beth was stirring scrambled eggs with bacon bits.

Maryann touched her head to mine and relaxed. "What I said yesterday, is that going to work?"

"No. You are to conserve your money. We will use my inheritance. It is a good use for an experiment."

I pulled her into my lap and cupped a breast. She said, "Beth, how do we survive this man who treats us so well?"

The eggs were delicious and she didn't answer as we ate. I looked at her and saw tanned arms and strong shoulders. Same body that had impressed me when she arrived with her mare. I stuck my tongue at her and smiled.

"He is hopelessly bad. Carried me to the loft yesterday even though I kept saying no."

"I've noticed. He usually does the opposite of what either one of us suggests."

I pushed away my empty plate and spread Maryann out on the counter. She tried to resist and I responded with "Stay."

Beth put dishes in the sink and came around to help. We had the mother-sister bare quickly and the lotion dripped up and down her torso soon after.

"What is going on? The counter feels divine."

I put a towel under her head and said, "Close your eyes. Make believe you are on a granite slab high up in the mountains."

Beth started at the toes while I started at the ears. The lotion on her back pooled along her spine. I reached for a daughter hip and drew her to me for a long hot kiss. She couldn't help the low moan.

Mom was wiggling, "I insist you tell me what this is about." I quieted her with lips here and there, and tiny little nips with my teeth. Maryann gave a great sigh and went completely limp.

In my lowest, softest voice, I said, "You are in a morning fog bank, waiting for it to lift. In the nearby corral, your horses can sense you and want attention. Their hooves stamp the dirt. There is a fog in your mind as well. Your horsy daughter, full of life, has brought you to his ranch, along with your horses. It was a terrible shock, finding them in bed together. And then a worse shock when you had that second drink and fell into his bed, screaming your fool head off as a big cock reamed your insides for the first time in two years."

Beth was nodding and digging thumbs into her mother's calves and hamstrings. And leaning for frequent kisses from her mother's new lover. The big strong guy who thought nothing of taking them both at the same time.

I gestured for the clothes to go. She mouthed, "Never!" and proceeded to get naked. I covered my hands with lotion and transferred it to her front, then boosted the tight body on top of her pretend sister. My big hand on her butt mushed them together.

"You don't understand why your daughter, slick with cream, is making delicious circles on top. How can you think with this going on?"

Another layer of lotion went between my front and Beth's backside. Each of us was moaning quietly, slithering around on our kitchen table.

"Oh god, now he is up there with more lotion. Maybe he wants a mud wrestle, except with lotion?"

I thought of decadence, as my very erect cock made its way into the horsy daughter, bringing noises and cries of "More, please more."

The bottom body tensed and jerked, coming alive and wanting what Beth was receiving. "Bad doesn't describe how awful you are. That cock belongs to me!"

Easing Beth to one side, I turned Maryann over and entered forcefully. "Sister, haven't you learned to fuck properly? Give me some action!"

I got the filthy mouth treatment. "Bastard! Useless fucker! Who do you think you are?!"

With all the lotion, her fingers trying to pull us together slipped and slid. Which didn't keep my thrusts from driving her to a towering orgasm, punctuated by a giant wailing "Nooo!"

Beth crawled into our arms. "Geez, that was something else. A real orgy. Will this table ever be the same?"

I kissed and licked and apologized. "All my fault. I will clean up."

We were standing next to the table, dripping on the wood floor, but their arms were not letting me go. The slippery tits were magnificent. I squeezed the two bodies together and nibbled here and there.

"My god, I can't believe we did that..."

"Mom, if there were pictures, we would be in real trouble."

Maryann was trying to grip my greasy cock at the same time she pushed me to the floor. In a moment, she was sitting on it and laughing her head off.

"Damn, Ethan, how can we be so perverted the first thing in the morning?"

Beth sat behind her mom, shaking and leaning around for kisses. "Mom, don't curse at him, he is providing fine entertainment!"

I'd never made more mess or had better sex than this. A stray thought went through my muddled brain.

"You've fallen for them, dodo! Are you silly enough to make a threesome work?"

Maryann took that moment to give me a terrific squeeze and come.

There was only one possible answer, "Yesss."

12