Fascination! Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before Dick could provide his input, they heard footsteps. And it was a welcome sound.

Two young women, probably in their early 20's, approached.

"Oh, hello," the one said, stunned and caught off guard by Dick's nudity.

"Hi!" Krendy belted out. "Are you two coming from the nudist camp?"

The two women looked at each other.

"Uh, you mean 'Open Woods'?" the one asked.

Krendy nodded with a smile.

"That's, uh, waaaaaaay back that way," the other girl gestured, pointing back towards where Krendy and Dick came.

Dick felt a sinking feeling in his stomach. Krendy simply laughed.

"Oh, I knew we made a wrong turn," she remarked. "Dick, it was at that fork in the trail? Remember?"

"Yeah, they should really mark it better. I guess, because it's a new place? I think they're supposed to put signs on the trails and stuff eventually," the one went on.

Dick, by instinct, put his hands in front.

"Why are you covering up? We've already seen it!?" the one immediately objected.

"Ohf," Krendy laughed.

Dick let his hands hang down by his sides.

"Dick is a nudist," Krendy pointed out, although it didn't really need to be said. "I, on the other hand, am doing a first-person column on 'Open Woods.' Kind of checking things out, getting inside the mind of people that frequent there."

"Oh, cool," one of the girls said. "I'm a journalism major at Texas."

"Really? Well I have a friend who majored in journalism and now's she a pretty famous author," Krendy went on.

For the next 20 minutes, the three women went on talking without a care in the world.

Dick stood there completely nude, hoping no other campers would come wandering down the trail.

Krendy not only seemed at ease with things, but it appeared to Dick she may have gotten a slight thrill with his discomfort and embarrassment. It was as if she knew he was standing there for her enjoyment, and she liked that.

"So she's your boss?" Abigail, the journalism major, asked Dick, breaking him from a trance.

"Uh, yeah. Yeah, Krendy's my boss," he answered, the statement seemingly holding a double meaning on this day.

"Dick is a wonderful employee," Krendy raved. "He stocks everything, he's great with customers...And he's such a big help to Dolores and Doris, my assistant managers."

The two weren't bashful about looking Dick over from head to toe.

They felt compelled to voice one very noticeable aspect to Dick's appearance.

"That's a pretty big wiener ya got there," Kristin, the precocious blonde, just had to point out.

The other two women chuckled aloud.

"Yeah - a blessing and a curse, I guess," Dick managed.

Krendy was as nonchalant and as easy going as ever.

"Well, girls, it was nice meeting you. Do stop in," she pleaded. "We have lots of great things in the store."

"Krendy Krafts, right? Across from Texas Totes?" Abigail wanted to clarify as the pair of duos headed in opposite directions on the trail.

"Yes, that's right," Krendy said with a smile.

As they continued their journey, Dick could tell Krendy was a bit miffed with that last exchange.

"God, I just hate when people still ask that - are you across the street from Texas Totes?" she grumbled. "Dick, we are not gonna be in Nancy Calhoun's shadow anymore if I can help it."

They continued on the trail, this time taking the correct way when it split in two.

*************

Dick had never been in the presence of so much nudity.

There were naked men - and women - dotting the shore along Belton Lake.

There was wine tasting, bagels and snacks, and all kinds of health food.

The number of nude men outnumbered the number of nude women, Krendy and Dick figured, by about a three to one ratio.

There were a couple dozen people, Krendy included, who chose to remain fully clothed. Almost all of that category, Dick noticed, were women.

"There is kind of a CFNM vibe here, is there not?" Krendy whispered into Dick's ear, seemingly rubbing it in a bit.

Clothes or no clothes, everyone was having a good time. In fact for some, too good a time, as Dick saw one happy camper throwing up in the bushes.

Krendy looked like a regular Brenda Starr, pen and notepad in hand, going up and interviewing several people. She was all smiles.

After an hour or so, Dick saw Krendy approaching, with two young women.

"Dick, there is somebody I'd like you to meet. Two somebody's actually," Krendy laughed. "This is Holly Hunter and Nancy - am I pronouncing it right? - Sestenowicz?"

"Close enough," Nancy said, extending her hand out to Dick.

"As you can see by their attire (laugh), they're Baylor grads, hon," Krendy pointed out jovially.

"I see," Dick answered, looking at their green and white tops.

All four sat down on a blanket that Holly had brought along. Dick took it upon himself to go get the four some lemonade, from a makeshift stand right along the water.

When Dick returned to the blanket, the three were already knee-deep in candid discussion.

"We have to admit. We just wanted to hang out and stare at all the naked men," Holly revealed, with a smile and very little embarrassment.

"Hey, there's nothing wrong with that," Krendy encouraged. "Look at me. You don't see me taking off any of my clothes."

Much to Dick's chagrin (and indirectly, to his delight).

It only took a little while until Nancy produced a small marijuana cigarette. And she shared, passing it around without hesitation.

Dick held off but Krendy was all about it.

"Ya know it's been a while," she said. "Believe me, I did my share at Dartmouth. You needed something to...unwind."

*************

The pot seemed to give the three women the giggles.

For a long, long time.

Over the course of the next hour and a half, the three found infinite humor in the slightest little thing - and big things as well.

Inevitably, their candor - and humor - focused in on the size of Dick's penis.

"You really do have an exceptionally long cock," gushed Holly, in between hits.

Dick's lanky, limp member rested on his right leg, down to the bottom of his thigh.

"It does look like a snake slithered its way onto our blanket, doesn't it?" Krendy kidded, she herself not immune to the giddiness brought on by the joint.

More giggles followed, but Krendy found it timely to bring up a certain topic.

"Have either of you been to a CFNM party?," she offered.

"Cee, Eff, Enn, Emm...," Krendy repeated for emphasis.

Holly and Nancy looked at her with blank stares. They managed to shake their heads "no."

"Well it stands for Clothed Female Naked Male," Krendy was oh so quick to inform. "And the inequity you just alluded to earlier, about shamelessly coming here to check out the naked guys without removing any of YOUR clothes, well...these kinds of parties not only allow that? Rather, they wholeheartedly celebrate that concept."

Krendy was endorsing CFNM, promoting it to these women, as if she was back at Krendy Krafts trying to sell a woodwick candle to a new customer. She was so convincing, and so exuberant.

"That sounds like my kinda party," gushed Nancy, accidentally making her glasses fly right off.

"It sounds like a niche party," Holly rationalized.

"It is," Krendy clarified. "But with growing interest. Carrie Adriatico, who owns Adriatico's Bed and Breakfast? She's having one later this summer. You gals should drop by."

The two girls looked at each other with excited, ear-to-ear grins.

"We plan to!" Nancy vocalized, excitedly.

CFNM quickly became the topic of the hour, dozens of nude men serving as a fitting backdrop.

"For me," Krendy uttered, with a hint of self importance, feeling her opinion carried a lot of weight, "it's not just the male nudity that I enjoy at these parties? It's the the power imbalance."

"I would think so," Holly imagined.

Krendy seemed to be enjoying lecturing these two women, feeling like a mentor and role model. She relished that role. She seemed to use Dick as a prop to illustrate her points, and the 21-year-old...loved it.

"I have to ask," Nancy began, biting her lip excitedly. "Is it like this all the time with you two?"

Of course, she was referring to Dick's uncompromised nudity, with Krendy casual in a top and shorts.

It was the first time anyone referred to Krendy and Dick as a tandem, and Deb got a kick out of it.

"Oh, well, at the store, Doris and Dolores INSISTED that Dick go nude on Inventory Day," she brought up with bubbling anticipation. "It's our way of...celebrating...what he has..."

The two young women knew indeed what Krendy was referring to.

"Your penis is huuuuge," Nancy whispered, feeling a little bashful in sharing her thoughts on the matter.

It was, after all, her first visit to a nudist camp.

"Yeah, I don't even know how to feel about it sometimes," Dick lamented.

Krendy giggled softly.

"No, but - yeah, your cock is fucking huge - but to get back to my question," Holly persisted. "Is it like this all the time with you guys? Like, do you ever reciprocate the nudity?"

Krendy and Dick looked at each other. Krendy's ego and self assurance, along with her dominance over Dick, kicked in.

"Oh, he's never seen me naked," she relished, with a hint of smugness in her voice, seasoning the submissive desires that were beginning to boil within young Dick Parker.

"Wah-how, so you two, like...live the CFNM lifestyle, like your whole friendship is built on it," Holly marveled.

"It's definitely a big part of it," Krendy had to admit, with a wonderful, hearty laugh.

Along with that one-sidedness, there was a certain dominant and submissive aspect to their relationship. Krendy immediately exercised it.

"Dick, more drinks," she ordered him, and he willingly obliged.

Another round of lemonades.

*************

Dick grabbed four more chilled beverages, and luckily they had a tray for him to transport them.

As he walked along the beach, he saw a man in a trench coat, wearing long pants and a big floppy hat.

The bearded man turned around and smiled at him.

Dick nodded.

"Couldn't catch a thing today," the man mumbled, affirming Dick's notion that he was a fisherman of some sort.

"Oh, no? You have a boat?" Dick asked, noticing the ice was already started to melt in the lemonades, the cups sweating on the outside.

The two made idle conversation for a few more moments but Dick eventually wandered back to the blanket.

"Who were you talking to?" teased Krendy.

"Eh, some guy. He was a fisherman or something," Dick reported, as he handed out the frosty drinks.

"What guy?" Holly asked.

"Yeah, Dick, you were...standing there, looked like you were just talking to the lake or something," Nancy described, taking her drink from him.

Dick hurriedly turned around. The bearded man was gone. Without a trace.

"W-wait, there was a guy there. Where did he go?" he pondered.

Krendy gasped.

"Dick, did you see the 'Lake Ghost of Tanglefoot?'" she jabbed.

"Uh...I think I might have," he had to admit.

They all had a good laugh.

"It's not funny! I swear I was talking to somebody over there," he carried on.

Holly and Nancy humored him by at least looking over to the shoreline again, but they could make out no one in the vicinity.

Krendy playfully shoved him.

"Hon, you might have had an experience. Ya know Phyllis is doing a book on the 'Lake Ghost?'" she shared.

"Yeah, I remember," he said dejectedly.

*************

For the next few hours, the four talked about everything from music to sports to E.T., one of Krendy's favorite movies in years.

"Oh, this was so much fun," Krendy rejoiced. "We'll have to do this again. Are you two gonna come back?"

Holly and Nancy looked at each other. Internally, they already knew their response.

"Uh, check out naked guys? Yeah, sure," Nancy happily informed.

"Great!" Krendy clapped.

In an awkward moment, Holly fumbled through her purse, until finally producing a tiny Kodak Disc camera.

She meekly held it out.

"Could we...get our picture with you?" she asked humbly, referring to Dick.

"Absolutely," Krendy answered for him, gladly reaching out and accepting the tiny camera.

The four of them walked casually down to the water.

"Dick, why don't you get in between Holly and Nancy, hon?" Krendy suggested.

All giggles, the three of them re-shuffling their positions.

"I am NOT taking this to the photo lab by my house to be developed," Nancy laughed.

"Why not?" Holly replied.

"Uh, because the woman that works there is a friend of my mom's?!" she snapped back.

"Hey, you might be making her day," Krendy rationalized. "You'd be giving her something to talk about for a long time."

Krendy seemed in no rush to take the photo, enjoying having the three pose while waiting for her next instructions.

"Besides," she continued, walking closer, "when you tell your girlfriends about the 'really big one' you saw at Open Woods, you have the photo to prove it."

"I like your thinking," Nancy had to admit.

Krendy had Dick put his arms around Nancy and Holly, something he surely didn't mind doing.

She did this so that there would be no obstructions whatsoever when it came to the view of his "private" area.

"Yeah, we wanna make sure these shots are FULL frontal," teased Nancy.

"Oh, they are, believe me," Krendy announced excitedly.

Click, click, click, click...

Krendy snapped off one picture after another.

"Oop, I think that's the end of the roll," she let the girls know.

With sunset approaching, it seemed the perfect time for the two duos to bid farewell, for the day.

Only one thing remained.

"Would you stroke your cock for us?" Holly beckoned with utmost glee.

Dick took a look around and saw there was nobody within 30 yards or so, and even if there was, hard to say anybody would mind such behavior.

"Better do what they say, hon," Krendy insisted.

"Yes, mam," he muttered, almost involuntarily, his devotion to Krendy driving his actions and words.

In the soft tenderness of dusk, Dick began applying smooth, gentle strokes to his rapidly-growing erection.

"Get outta town," Holly raved as she beheld the true dimensions of Dick's monstrous appendage.

"It's a real whopper, that's for sure," Krendy offered, her wonderful, hearty laugh and easy-going nature providing this intense moment some real down-to-earthness.

Dick took his hands away, revealing his 13-inch erection to the two women.

"That is fucking crazy," Nancy rejoiced.

"That's Lucky," Krendy simply said, referring to Dick's rare endowment.

Dick used both of his hands to stroke himself.

"See how long it is?" Krendy asked, beginning to do a bit of narration.

"We see. We see," Holly replied as they positioned themselves on the blanket to get the best possible view of Dick's self gratification.

He took a break from the two-handed technique and used just one hand to stroke it up and down, up and over the head.

"Does that feel good when you do that?" Nancy asked.

"Yeah," Dick admitted with a naughty, boyish grin.

Some people vacating the premises walked by, maybe 10 or so yards away, but the women didn't let Dick stop.

"Hurry up and cum. It's getting dark," Nancy insisted.

The women were rewarded for their teasing with an outdoor ejaculate display that drenched the blanket.

Holly jumped back, startled, not letting the gooey liquid douse her. Nancy either wasn't as quick, or possibly didn't care. Dick's big deposit spurted all over her thighs and calves.

"Gee wiz," she cooed.

He kept stroking long after the massive load of semen was done erupting from his pole. He didn't want the moment to end.

"Those were ropes," Holly gushed.

"All over the blanket, Dick?" Krendy teased.

*************

The walk back to the car was long and relaxing.

"Dick, I'm sorry, hon. I may have gotten carried away kind of bossing you around in front of those two women. You know I was just having fun with you, right?" she asked gently.

"Yes, mam," he dutifully answered.

When they arrived, Krendy started the car, rolled down all the windows, and suggested they wait outside a bit to let it get cool.

"Oh, your clothes, hon," she remembered, retrieving them from the trunk.

She handed them to Dick, and he just tossed them on the floor near the passenger seat.

"Or don't put them on. Either way," Krendy laughed.

They soon got in the car and pulled away. Every now and then, Krendy glanced over at Dick's nude form and laughed.

When they stopped at a long red light, there was more time to chat.

"Well this is a story to tell. Driving with a naked guy in my front seat," she relished.

"Could you...rub it in?" Dick asked.

Krendy was confused.

"Rub it in, hon? What do you mean? Lotion? Hon, we're out of the sun now," she rationalized.

"No, I mean...rub it in that...you always see me naked and I NEVER get to see you naked?" he asked in a shy, sort of quivering tone.

It began to sink in what he meant. And Krendy's look went from confused...to warm and welcoming.

She smiled at him.

"Oh, hon," she muttered.

She then giggled.

"You are just so adorable," she answered.

She rubbed his cheek.

"And don't worry, I'll let ya know the score once in a while," she teased.

She gently rubbed his shoulder, noticing a rapidly-growing erection beginning to bob up and down between his legs.

Before Krendy could comment, Dick's lengthy member relinquished another huge outburst, firing two, three, four unbroken ropes of semen that splashed against the inside of the windshield.

"Dick!" Krendy yelled, as shocked as she was amused and impressed.

"Aaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrr," Dick groaned, submitting to the moment, and to Krendy. "I'm so sorry Goddess Deborah..."

Krendy could only laugh and ease Dick's embarrassment.

With that, the light turned green, and they were off, into a new segment of a very rewarding friendship.

TO BE CONTINUED...

12