Fascination! Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Peggy, Jeanette's other friend, was not safe either. Barney's second rope splashed against her shot glass. Good thing she already downed her shot of Jagermeister.

"What a cock," Rebecca shouted, speaking of Barney's talented tool.

There would be no celebration for Barney, sadly. Trying to get down from the bar, he slid on a wet spot, made possible by some melting ice from an earlier customer's soda pop, and went crashing to the floor.

As if on cue, the music stopped.

"Awwww, fuck," he bellowed from behind the bar.

Stew came rushing over.

"Is he okay?" Rebecca asked, carefully getting down from the bar, after having seen Barney's crash.

"Uhhhh, think I dislocated my shoulder," Barney managed.

"Just a good thing you weren't driving," Stew rationalized. "Here, get your clothes on. I'll call an ambulance."

"Only you, Bussett," Rebecca said, the three women about to head out.

The summer of '82 was going to have its ups and downs.

TO BE CONTINUED...

12