Fascination! Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His speedo was colored red, white and blue, with stars on the crotch.

"I LOVE your underwear," Samantha cooed.

Holly smiled at Craig to make him more comfortable.

"Wow, it's...yeah," she said, checking out the garment Samantha made reference to. "Very patriotic, Craigers."

"Thank you, Goddess Holly," he replied.

It wasn't just Craig that was nervous. The women were also feeling jitters as well.

There was a nervous, excited energy in the office. The women enjoyed seeing Craig's tanned, muscular frame, completely on display.

"Well, I know Goddess Lynette needs your help, Craigers, so if you would," Holly urged, suggesting they all get on with their workday, albeit with an added ingredient of fun.

*************

As the day went on, Craig's speedo was fighting a losing battle.

He filled it out nicely, but it was the women's tugs and grabs that were causing it to come closer and closer to being completely undone.

"As fun as it it tugging at Craig's only garment of clothing, Craig? You wanna take it off?" Holly suggested.

Craig wasted no time, and gently pulled down his speedo, revealing a fierce, tortured hard-on.

"Look at that, stiff as a board!" relished Desiree Daniels.

Craig dazzled the women at Wooster by expertly and emphatically wiggling his most special man part.

"You can flex your cock?" gushed Susan Chambers.

"Holy crap, my boyfriend's gonna have to learn that trick," Lynette bellowed.

By order of the women at Wooster Advertising, Craig went jogging around the office, weaving in and out of desks.

"Look at the cock bounce up and down! Woo-hoo!" Holly urged him on.

Every set of eyes in the room was glued to Craig's impressive, naked anatomy.

"You gonna shoot a big load for us, Craigers?" asked Lynette.

Craig took that as an invitation in gold.

He gripped his hardened pole with his right hand and began slowly and rhythmically stroking up and down.

"Craig's getting awfully cocky in his new role," Desiree teased, as the penis euphemisms began to fly about in heavy abundance.

"Woo-hoo! Stroke that cock! Stroke that cock!" they cheered in unison.

Craig's previously pent-up cum was delivered in ropes, drenching the new carpet below in long, haphazard spurts.

The women yelled, cheered and shrieked.

Once things settled down just a bit, Holly had Craig share with the women his interest in CFNM and how it came into his life.

"You and your two friends are very enlightened, Craig. Women are taking over, and you three are embracing it," Holly congratulated him.

There was a hint of arrogance in her tone, but Craig surely didn't mind.

"I think I'm gonna love my new role here," he gushed.

TO BE CONTINUED...

12