Fashion is Our Name Pt. 07

Story Info
A Weekend at Kingham.
8.8k words
4.8
7.4k
3
0

Part 7 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/12/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Weekend at Kingham

Chapter 19 - Clarissa is Initiated

Clarissa was on time in her large black Rover. I was ordered to the front passenger seat, so that Mom and Nanny and boys could play in the back. It took forever in Friday traffic to get out of central London, but the autoroute moved along. Clarissa was smiling and laughing and having a good time. On an impulse, I brought her hand to my lips and kissed it. Her eyes glanced quickly over at me and back to the road. There was a low warning noise from the rear, so I rapidly said, "Clarissa, we really appreciate your taking this unruly bunch to the country. And we are endlessly appreciative of the fine work you are doing on our building. You have a wonderful touch."

She glanced at me again, a big smile on her face. "Adrian Compton, you are not only a good client but a terrible flirt. If we didn't have a back seat full of bodies, I would turn off somewhere along here."

The back seat hissed. "He is spoken for."

The attractive architect in jeans and a striped blouse had color in her cheeks when she half turned and said, "There seem to be several women with an interest in Adrian."

I reached back for fingers to nibble. "We need to keep our architect feeling loved. That means you too."

Lips materialized at the back of Clarissa's neck, kissing and licking. Anne's husky voice said, "Yes, we do have to express our love for the architect."

"Oh my, you are giving me the treatment."

Helen's voice was low and as husky as Anne's, "No, we are decent women, the treatments don't begin until we reach the Inn."

Clarissa, her face in a full flush, said, "Adrian! Save me. They have torture in mind, don't they?"

"As Helen says, they are decent. Only gentle torture. The marks will go away in a few days."

She drew in a sharp breath and said, "This is too much. Your architect can tell she is in trouble."

We all laughed and the time to Kingham passed quickly. I phoned ahead to announce our arrival and the ladies were waiting as we pulled into the car park. I grabbed the twins in my arms. They immediately gripped my hair as tightly as possible and shouted, "We are here, with Adrian!"

There was a great parade inside and up the stairs, startling the early diners. There was a lodger room for Clarissa, and my luggage and Anne's and Helen's were discreetly put into another, which was next to Vicky's. Inish gave me a shove, an elbow and a kiss, saying she had to get back to serving since the dining room was busy. Nicole gave Clarissa a great hug and told her how happy we were with the visit. Molly sat on the bed with Anne and Helen and said the remodeled entrance design was fabulous. I pointed at Helen and said, "She is our new artist." They fell on each other and wrestled until Clarissa came to the open doorway and asked about the shower.

Helen stood and said, "Come, I'll show you, do you need company?" Her evil look back at us said everything.

Mary rushed in for the boys, saying their dinner was ready. I sat on the floor and said, "Guys, things are busy around here tonight. It will be quieter in the morning so we can go for a walk. Will you be nice to Mary and go with her to dinner?"

I had taught them to high five, and got two open palms. "Ok, Adrian." Mary pulled the door closed behind them, and Anne pushed me flat so she could sit on my chest.

"Give me one reason why you shouldn't marry me and be a father to those two." Her eyes were wet.

Molly got on the floor and kissed me. "Yes, one good reason."

I heaved Anne up on the bed and rose, pulling Molly with me. I paddled Anne's tight behind and said, "You know I love you and love your boys. It's not my fault the law won't let me marry all of you."

They relented and smothered me with kisses. The door opened and Helen and Clarissa came in, wrapped in towels. Helen dropped hers and jumped on top of us, pounding and shouting. Clarissa looked alarmed and asked, "Is she always like this?"

Helen leaped off the bed, pulled Clarissa's towel out of her hands, and pushed her into my arms.

"Adrian! She has a fantastic body. I told her what Vicky said, about needing to be comforted."

Molly, Helen and Anne worked on Clarissa's body while I attended to the kissing.

Helen asked, "Do you have a boyfriend? Do you need sex right now?"

The poor woman actually swooned on us, lying there with eyes closed. I covered her up with the quilt.

"Maybe we came on too strong," Helen admitted. I pulled her to my front, caressing her fine small tits and pulling on the stiff nipples. I nipped at her neck with my teeth and said, "You are too much by half. If you stop that, we will beat you." She jerked and then giggled. "God, I'm in love. How could I not want to be your girlfriend?"

Clarissa opened her eyes and asked, "How many girlfriends is he permitted?" Her smile was wide.

Molly answered quickly, "It's beyond reason. We've stopped counting. It is an embarrassment to the fair sex."

Clarissa threw off the quilt and said, "If I lie here like this, everything showing, will he just take me?"

I said, "He has been known to do that, but tonight is too complicated for instant loving." I pulled her off the bed and over my shoulder and went down the hall to her room, my hand exploring. "We are casual here. A tee shirt and jeans is fine." I pinched the pink tit in front of me and said, "If you seriously want some loving, they will allow that. They will even watch unless you object. There seems to be this thing that the women I work with also want me in their bed. There is a club, sort of. You are giving me that look that says you want to join."

Her arms were around my neck and her body plastered to mine. "I do. Sooner rather than later. Is it going to happen this weekend?" She flexed her hips and thrust her tongue in my mouth. This hot woman had seduction on her mind, and she didn't care about my youth.

I drew back from the kiss and said, "Yes, but not tonight. Let's get sorted. See you downstairs in a few minutes."

Anne and Molly and Helen were lying back, smiling and laughing, when I returned. "Look! She hit on him and he almost didn't know what to do."

I messed around with kisses and tickles and licks and said, "You are being hard on my love life. Let's go join the rest. You can give me advice about rationing later."

"Rationing?" There was outrage as I left.

A family table had been set in the back, and we ate heartily of the excellent pot roast. There were turnips and rutabagas, which I relished, although I noticed a few being put to one side on other plates.

There was a chair at the head of the table for Vicky, but she was in constant motion, checking the dining room, the kitchen and us. She made a point of applying her comforting hand to Clarissa's shoulder. The architect pulled her down for a whisper and they both laughed loudly. Nicole sat next to me and I held her hand under the table. Her thigh was warm against mine and she said, "I missed you."

"We are going on a picnic tomorrow with Anne and Helen. They want to talk to us about the company, and some other things. I will ask Mary to find a diversion for the twins."

Anne's eyes were flicking in my direction, but I pretended not to notice. We didn't need Philip's surprises, if they were true, to hang over the rest of the group.

After dinner, I cornered Inish and Helen and said, "As my special advisors, whose bed do you recommend for this evening?"

"Come with us." I was hustled to the room reserved for Helen and Anne and tossed on the bed. They beat on me for a while, until the excess energy level had dropped, and lay on each side of my chest. I pulled on their hair and played tongue tag. They rubbed themselves on my thigh muscles.

"I could go to sleep right here, but I don't suppose that is permitted."

"Certainly not, we haven't given you our lecture about loving your women."

I pulled up the bedcover and massaged their backs.

They hid under the cover and kissed each other. Helen said, "You are such a hot thing. I'm almost as excited about you as I am about him."

Inish said in a low voice, "Adrian, that session at the hotel has liberated this one. She is a slut and a wench now. Did she throw herself at you in London?"

I said to Helen, "Tell her what happened to you the other night."

"Oh Inish, I was destroyed with love. They made me their sister. Both of them. I'm bonded."

"But aren't you going to be thinking incest every time you have sex with him?"

She kissed Inish and mumbled, "Family sex is just great."

The two of them were getting hot and wiggly. "Aren't you supposed to be telling me my duties with the Kingham women? With Clarissa?"

Inish licked my face like a puppy, and said, "Adrian, I am terribly jealous. All of these women are getting sex but me."

"What about Clarissa? She made me promise to do her this weekend."

The door opened, and bodies filed in. "Aha, we should have known. The young ones have trapped him."

"He asked us."

"He asked you what?"

"He wanted advice on which of his loving women he should sleep with."

The not very big bed was lined with sitting bodies that were teasing the young ones with hands and fingers.

"You mean you weren't going to get any and we were?"

"Yes. It's terrible. Enough to make you cry. Why do older sisters always get the best sex?"

"Such insolence." "Don't know their place." "Scullery duty for sure."

I got up and announced, "There is a special event this evening. We have a new member who needs to be initiated."

Clarissa was muttering and heading for the door when hands retrieved her and began removal of clothes. I dropped my clothes in the corner and stroked myself.

Vicky said, "First there has to be the compatibility check, in my bedroom."

The whole crowd trooped down the passageway, dropping clothes as they went. Six naked women arranged themselves, hip to hip, along Vicky's antique headboard. Molly, Nicole, Anne, Vicky, Helen and Inish. At the foot of the bed, I had a struggling Clarissa in my arms, all of her body on display.

"Adrian, they are all going to watch?"

"It is part of the initiation. Please bend over from the waist and put your hands on the footrail."

My fingers caressed her flanks and up between her thighs. Nice tight flesh, shivering at my touch. The edge of my hand rubbed right up against her sex and found lots of moisture. I eased her legs further apart and gently forced the head of my cock into her opening, which was very tight. Before she had time to protest, I continued until he was fully seated. She was frozen, waiting for what would happen next.

I said, simply, "She is very compatible." All of my naked women clapped madly and gestured for her to join them. She scrambled up the bed and turned over in Vicky's lap, her face and chest flaming pink.

"Is that all? I don't get more? Don't get to come?" Her eyes looked desperate.

Inish, with a smile in my direction, blocked Clarissa's view of the arrival of my dripping, purple cock between her womanly thighs, which were being raised high in the air.

I buried myself and nudged Inish out of the way. I whispered to Clarissa, "You are a fine fuck and no man in his right mind would leave you unsatisfied."

This got a cheer and catcalls. "In his right mind. Don't we wish."

Clarissa was totally confused by all the talk and laughing while her cunt was enjoying a big cock doing what it was supposed to do. As her moans got louder, the others stopped making noise and watched. Everyone could see that the voluptuous architect was getting a first class fuck. The big cock was in charge and her body was twisting with every great thrust. "Oh Adrian, please finish me."

As the others had before her, Clarissa rode my cock to a shattering climax. I turned us over so she could recover. Part of the sheet was spread over us. After a minute, her head came up with a giant smile and she said, "You are so kind to bring me into your group. I knew he was special, but not how special." She crawled forward and kissed me passionately. The others cheered.

Sleep was near but eight bodies in Vicky's bed wasn't going to work. The chief imp, Helen, grabbed Clarissa and said, "You are coming with us, and so is he. These others get him in the morning."

Mostly what happened in the bedroom down the hall was Anne and Helen attacking Clarissa and bringing her off girl to girl. I enjoyed myself inserting my cock in available pussy, which squeezed and moaned and came. Before they got me off, I decided not to make any messes tonight and turned over for sleep. Anne nibbled my ear and asked, "Do we have a date with Nicole?"

"Picnic at noon. Mary will see to the twins."

I woke before dawn and decided the neglected ones needed attention. I crept very quietly to their room and opened the door silently. I was halfway to the bed when the light went on and a voice said, "He is trying a stealth attack."

I stole under the covers and went from body to body, licking and tickling. The smells were marvelous. They pulled my hair and kissed me and asked what I was doing in their bed, since last night's behavior showed how little I cared about them. I closed in on Vicky and twined with her, kissing my way to her lips. "Mistress of the Universe, will you ever forgive me?"

Inish disappeared, saying she would return with breakfast. The women in the bed, all older than I, applied gentle torture. "Adrian, you are going to kill yourself, trying to keep this many women happy."

"I am going to try anyway. You deserve my adoration for the many fine presents I get. And all the hard work on our fashion plans."

"Don't get sentimental with us, young man. There is nothing but work, work, work ahead."

I realized that was Molly speaking, the voice of tough experience. The self-made dressmaker. I turned and pulled her close, my hands exploring her fine chest. "Ooh, you devil." On a hunch, I made a quick move and buried myself in her. "Adrian! You didn't ask. You know we are aroused by a hard male in our bed. I suppose you are going to do the others. I'd better hurry."

"Yes, I just took you. A good thing too. I've missed your fine body these few days. Give me some action." Her hands were beating on my shoulders but her hips were bucking and a quick bite on her nipple and the body was shuddering in a wonderful come.

"Damn, he does that every time." She hadn't finished talking when I was cemented tight to Nicole, who swore at me in French and wanted to know when I was going to treat her as a proper French mistress, in her country chateau.

I accused her of loose morals and asked about the dastardly Count I had seen leaving as I galloped up.

She bit my shoulder and came in a long, sweet climax filled with French amour.

Vicky pulled me off Nicole and said, "You better hurry, breakfast is almost here." Her eyes were full of mischief and her cunt closed tightly on me, flipping us over. She was grinning down, slamming her hips on me, when Inish entered with a giant tray.

"I should have known you would be busy making amends. There better be a special treatment for the youngest." She had her running bra and shorts on and looked incredible. There was going to be a great chase in a little while. She climbed on behind Vicky, pinching the big tits and telling Auntie to get busy. It was at that moment that I lost control and spurted a great stream up into Auntie, who screamed and came herself.

There was cheering from the doorway and we looked up to see the women from the other bedroom entering. They had been in the shower, had fresh underwear, and looked ready for the runway.

I grabbed coffee and headed for the shower myself. I was soaped up when a body slammed me against the wall and a pixy voice announced that I was to take her in the shower, or else.

I was in her in a flash and she clenched tightly. "Adrian, just give me rough sex this morning. Bang me against the wall and make me scream."

Two minutes later, she had bruises and was screaming. And hanging on me and mumbling in my ear about the best sex ever.

"You are a passionate woman, Inish. I love you."

She clung to me, saying, "I worry so when you are not here. A terrible voice says you are gone and not returning."

I wrapped her in a large towel and placed her in the middle of Vicky's bed. "The model had a nightmare about her boyfriend leaving her. She needs TLC."

I dressed and went to relieve Mary with the twins, who were getting egg on themselves. In a bit, Anne and Clarissa arrived and we all went for the promised walk. The sunny morning had clouds in the distance, suggesting now was the time to be out and about. We sauntered down the street, with Clarissa in the middle. The twins dashed ahead.

Anne's hand darted out and fingers gave a quick pinch to a prominent nipple. "Architect, where is your bra? This will never do." I pulled Clarissa to me, hip to hip, and kissed her ear.

She shivered. "That Inish didn't put her bra on. Said it was optional on Saturday."

"So you decided to be daring. What will the clients say?"

I said to Anne, "They will say the architect has nice tits, and invite her for tea to discuss a remodel."

We laughed our way down the lane to the French cottage, where a construction fence was already up, and a giant heap of discarded thatch was in the corner of the yard. We slipped through and went inside.

Clarissa hugged me and said, "This will be a marvelous shop, Adrian. However did you find it?"

I was just beginning to tell her the story when Milton came up behind us. "I saw you walk by and thought I would say hello."

I introduced the two architects and said how happy the company was to have them both working for us. They immediately struck up a conversation about the cottage in Kingham and the industrial building in London. Anne squeezed my hand and led us back to the twins, who were covered with old thatch.

"Mom, look, the whole roof is falling down."

"Yes, and you are getting it all over you. Come along, Adrian and I are having a talk and we will go to the farm animals."

"I suppose you know my parents live in Cambridge, even though my mother works for M&S?"

"Yes. I also read in my MI5 history that many spies have been recruited there. I suppose I should have suspected you from the first." I punched her arm softly.

She gave me a sharp look and said, "Don't be nasty. This is serious business."

"Yes, it very much is, but what about the moments when you feel completely distant from any ability to affect events?"

She squeezed my hand and said, "Yes. There is that."

The boys were shouting about the cows, and we joined them on the pasture fence. "Mom, they have more than two teats. Why is that?"

She laughed, "I don't know, but it must serve a useful purpose. It certainly does now, providing milk for your breakfast."

We walked on, further into the country. "Adrian, your ideas have changed my life. You've brought me into your company, where I do have a chance to shape events." She smiled and added, "And that terrible thing of yours shapes my insides."

I said, "Yes, there is that," and gave her another gentle punch. She quickly kissed my cheek and said, "That was very nice last evening. Poor Clarissa is still so high, she can barely talk."

I kissed her hand. "I was worried I got too carried away."

"Adrian," she gave me a hard look, "when your women are coming in all directions, you don't worry!"

She punched me. "This week alone, you have seduced two more women. If someone had told me a year ago I would have the most fantastic lover in the land, but would have to share him, I would have said ridiculous!"

"What about the loving women who share your bed?"

"That's ridiculous too!"

She laughed loudly and we turned around. The energy level of the boys was dropping and I decided to carry them if necessary. It wouldn't be long before their substitute dad would crumble under their weight. I pulled Anne's head over for a fleeting kiss. She hummed and punched me.