Fashion is Our Name Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My own shorts were gone, the cock intensely hard and pointing at her. It was only in the last seconds of its arrival that she realized her mouth was going to swallow it instead of her sex.

I brought her to sitting on the edge of the bed, and wound my fingers in her gorgeous dark brown hair as the head of me worked back and forth. I looked fiercely at the other two and said, "She has forgiven my misdeeds. Wants a man to treat her properly."

She was choking and I realized her inexperience was showing. A moment later, lying between her friends, catching her breath, she smiled, "You are working up to being a proper dominant, Adrian. Come here." Her legs opened. Anne and Helen attacked. "Adrian, she truly is wild tonight."

From the moment my hands landed on her hips, Clarissa knew what was happening. And wanted it. Her brown nipples beckoned me, and I filled the pink lips of her sex with my wet tool. "Oh, you are evil, more."

She gave us a fine show, filled with street talk about useless men and limp cocks, all the while squeezing and flexing and coming on the very item she was insulting.

Anne laughed wildly and wrestled me out of Clarissa. I fell to my back as she rammed herself down on a well lubricated shaft and wailed her needs to the bedroom walls.

For long minutes they received the rough treatment they sought, coming with quieter and quieter noises. At the end, I did my best to cuddle with three different tired bodies. Sleep came easily.

Light was seeping around the window curtains when I opened my eyes to a vision above me, pouty lips descending. She didn't speak, but the eyes told a story. The youngest had a new look to her too. The suddenly grown up nanny.

A quick touch and she drew away, turning to find a robe.

Anne was busy distracting Clarissa with hands and fingers everywhere. "You are so corrupted by us that you must have more than one partner?"

I massaged the pretty feet, while Anne raised the temperature with her own attack. Clarissa moaned and cried. "If only I could stay here all day, being beaten and ravished by each of you!"

I extracted her from the bedclothes to occupy my lap, applying fingers to muscles aggressively. "Architect, we are working on your sex deficit, but it won't be solved all at once!"

Helen returned with coffee. "You must clean up. I told the sitter she could go, and the boys want to know when they get to play with Adrian?"

A brisk and cold shower made the women screech and scramble out. I helped with lotion and underwear, thinking about how we were going to cope with our intelligence masters and their agenda. I cornered Anne to whisper, "I'm serious about my fair double agent. You with the body I can't keep away from."

Dropping the towel, pressing against me, yesterday's tears were gone. "Adrian," she began with a silky confident voice, "think of this as the toughest rugby game ever. The opponents are wily and tough. Your girlfriend is on the sideline, cheering. Together, you are going to win the match!"

I helped her dress, fingers caressing, knowing we were tight and strong.

(cont'd in Part 12 - Last Minute Complications)