Fat Fuck Ch. 01

Story Info
Fatty Brandon gets turned out and dominated by Mark.
3.5k words
4.61
6.9k
21

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 05/20/2024
Created 05/09/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brandon was a fatty. He was also a nerd. An 18 year old high school senior with womanly hips, a fat ass, and man boobs that hung off of his body, shaved smooth due to his own dislike of body hair. In his mind, he couldn't think of any conceivable way he'd get a woman to have sex with him.  He had stopped trying, even though he pulled at his tiny dick regularly thinking of it.

His friend group was also comprised of nerds and alternative type kids who didn't fit in to his schools prep aesthetic. He liked them all a lot with the exception of Mark, who was kind of a friend and bully hybrid. Most of the time they got on just fine, but when alone together Mark would sometimes poke fun at Brandon's weight, talking about his ass being fat, etc. It was all stuff Brandon had heard before, but there was something about Mark doing it that made him feel weird. He'd have this weird look in his eye and Brandon couldn't quite process how it made him feel.

Mark was one of the few guys in the group who had actually lost his virginity.  He'd hook up with Jessica, a chubby girl from our grade who lived next door to him. The rest of the guys would make fun of him, considering Mark was pretty thin compared to her. He'd shrug it off and say something stupid about how he liked the "more cushion for the pushing" and talk about how his dick drove her crazy. Unfortunately for Mark, she moved halfway through the year.

To be sure, he talked about his dick a lot. He'd frequently mention it being bigger than average and thick, prompting revulsion from the rest of us. It never stopped him from bringing it up.

"Yeah, dude, I put it in her ass the night before she moved. She spent half the time complaining about how it hurt, but the other half? She was moaning like a real slut. Loud as fuck."

Mark was telling Brandon about her as they drunkenly walked home from Joey's house where they had all shared a bottle of vodka. Brandon was feeling his drink and eagerly listening, envious of Mark's conquest.

"Sucks that she moved. Need to find another fat ass to fuck. Love to see it jiggle as I pump in and out. I'd settle for a blowjob at this point. So fucking horny."

Mark babbled on while Brandon listened silently, picturing Mark fucking Jessica. His mind and body swirled with feelings of horniness and jealousy.

"Hold up, need to take a leak."

Brandon stood facing the opposite direction as Mark relieved himself against a tree. He wondered when, if ever, he'd get laid. He let his mind wander back to mental images of Mark and Jessica until Mark spoke up.

"Hey Brandon, check it out!"

Brandon turned to see Mark with his cock still out, spinning it around like a propeller. It was a joke, the kind that would lead to most guys being grossed out by or simply laugh off. But, Brandon just stared with a confused look of wonder. Mark hadn't been lying about his size. It was impressive even flacid, reaching 6 inches.

Mark stopped spinning it, and Brandon kept staring. It was the greatest thing he had ever seen. His heart was racing as he took it all in from the bulbous head, thick shaft, and fat balls.

Finally, Mark broke the silence with a laugh that woke Brandon from his drunken stupor. That devious look came to Mark's face as he zipped back up, grabbed Brandon's arm, and walked him to the dugouts of a nearby baseball field. Being after midnight, Mark had no concerns about being interrupted.

Brandon could have broken free and left at any time, but he let Mark lead him. Sure, Mark probably would have told the guys about the staring, but no one would have believed him. Instead, he found himself in the dugout with Mark. It was a choice he would question himself about for a long time after.

Mark lightly pushed Brandon so he was sitting on the bench and stood right in front of him, smiling as he unzipped and got his cock back out. The anticipation of what was to come next sent his 6 inch flaccid cock to its 8 inch erect state. He jerked it twice in front of Brandon's face, getting very close.

"Never took you for a fag, Brandon. Guess all that talk about me getting some from Jessica made you horny for some too?"

Being called a fag temporarily snapped Brandon out or his complicity, but not by much. He knew he had to defend himself, but also couldn't keep his eyes off Mark's cock.

"I'm not..I don't.. " he weakly sputtered.

"Shhhh, just stop it. Here, just take the tip in your mouth" Mark interrupted, lurching forward and landing his cockhead on Brandon's tongue while holding the back of his head.

Brandon was awestruck. He had a penis in his mouth. Here it was, resting on his taste buds while he looked up at Mark with shocked eyes. Still, he did nothing to remove it.

"Mmm, that's right" Mark moaned as he carefully held Brandon in place. "Go on, suck it."

Brandon closed his lips on Mark's cock almost involuntarily. He slowly moved his tongue around the head, finding himself licking his pee slit and softly sucking. He couldn't believe he was doing it. The feel and taste was amazing. He squeezed his eyes shut.

Mark slowly pushed another inch into Brandon's mouth, eager to get off. Brandon eagerly started licking and sucking the parts of the shaft now in his mouth, noting the differences in taste and texture between the two. For all his life, being called a cocksucker was a supreme insult. How could a man succumb to doing something so disgusting? Yet, here he was loving it.

"Ungnh yeah, bitch. Take that cock."

Brandon's face reddened at the words. How did he let this happen? He was so embarrassed and drunk, but his own tiny cock being hard betrayed his true feelings. Plus, every lick and slurp of Brandon's cock did a lot to push the doubts from his mind

Mark pushed more in, inching into Brandon's throat. To his surprise, Brandon didn't gag or push back.

"Ooooh fuck. Gonna put my phone light on so I can see this shit."

The flashlight on Mark's phone turned on, temporarily blinding Brandon. Mark then started filming the action, not bothering to clue in Brandon.

"Fuck...oh yeah...you love that cock, huh Brandon."

As if lost in a trance, Brandon replied with a muffled "mmmhmm" as Mark pulled his head back and forth on his cock.

"Good...you're going to be spending a lot of time with it. Get used to it, bitch. Going to...oh fuck yeah.... nut in your mouth. Eat it."

Brandon could feel Mark's cock tremble and got even more into it, moaning into Mark's cock while he slurped, licked and sucked.  He absent-mindedly started rubbing himself through his pants while his other hand lifted and rubbed Mark's balls.

Timing his pumps just right, Mark withdrew almost completely from Brandon,  leaving just the tip in his friend's mouth as he shot load after load inside of it.

Brandon went into a frenzy, sucking and swallowing while moaning. His own cock was leaking in his boxers. He had never been this horny. His popped it out of his mouth and licked it up and down several times before starting to suck again. He probably would have gone on til morning had Mark not pulled him off.

"Jesus, seems like you got off on that just as much as I did, fag" Mark said as he wiped his cock off on Brandon's face.

Brandon was dazed, not quite believing what he had just done.  Panic started to creep in, but he was still so horny that he couldn't focus.

"I'll text tomorrow. My parents will be out for most of the day and I'm going to pump your mouth and ass all day long," Mark said with a grin as he lightly slapped Brandon on the face with his cock before zipping up and leaving Brandon there.

Brandon's made it home, got into bed, and immediately started jacking off. He replayed everything in his mind. The fact that he could still taste Mark's cum made it all the better and he came very quickly, passing out before any negative thoughts could enter his mind.

...

Brandon woke up rough. Mind swirling from a slight hangover, the events from last night swirled through his mind. He'd sucked Mark's cock and, rather than hating it, had rushed home and jacked off. Could it have been real? His stomach ached as his nerves spun.

He didn't have much time to dwell on it before his phone buzzed. He noticed he had some messages from Mark.

"Morning, cockboy. My rents are going on a day trip at 12. You will be here at 12.10."

"If you're late, I'll spank that ass."

"If you decide to not show, keep in mind I got this..."

Mark had included a short clip from the video. Brandon clicked play and it was, of course, a portion where he was moaning loudly and bobbing his head. No one would have an issue identifying Brandon in the clip. How could he have been so stupid? Of course he was recording.

"Just to be sure you understand, say 'yes sir."

Beads of sweat formed on Brandon's forehead as he tried thinking of how he could get out of this. He figured it was best to placate Mark now and discuss it in person. Swallowing what was left of his pride, he typed back "yes sir."

"Good boy" Mark texted back with a pic of his erect cock.

Brandon quickly exited out but there was no hiding the feeling of excitement he felt at seeing it again. He groaned and thought about how the hell he was going to get out of this.

...

"They're gone. Come up to my room."

Brandon got the text as he pulled up to the house. He slowly opened the door and walked upstairs to Mark's room. He walked in to Mark sitting naked in a chair with his hard cock in hand.

"Finally. Get over here and kiss my cock."

"Mark...can we please talk..I.."

"You call me sir from here on out. And no, WE can't talk. You can get on your knees, lick my cock, and LISTEN." Mark shot back, leaving Brandon speechless.

"Maybe you need something to get in the mood..." he added as the full video of last night's blowjob started up on Mark's TV.

Brandon's face reddened as he looked on in a daze, realizing how fucked he was all over again.

"Hurry up, slut, we have a lot to get through."

Recognizing there was no way out, Brandon slowly walked forward and got to his knees. Gripping Mark's cock, he slipped the head into his mouth and started licking.

"That's better. No need to gobble it like last night." He said as he placed his hand on the back of Brandon's head.

Sucking cock sober was different. Brandon couldn't deny that he still liked it. But, he kept his sucking tame compared to last night. He loved the taste and wondered if all cocks tasted the same.

"It's a big day for you. Just wait" Mark added as he pulled his cock out of Brandon's mouth.

"Take that bag on the bed and head to the bathroom. Follow all the directions in there. You have everything you need."

Brandon felt dizzy. The second that cock was in his mouth, he totally zoned out. His dick was hard again. What the fuck was going on with him?

He meekly got up and took the bag, unable to look his friend in the eye as he walked to the bathroom. Things only got worse as he opened the bag and read through the instructions. He had honestly forgotten Mark's proclamation of fucking his ass, but there was no doubt that it was on the agenda for today.

The directions instructed Brandon to give himself an enema, shave around his hole, shower, and return to the room naked. Sure enough, the bag contained an enema kit, shaving gel, and a razor. He started to sweat as his anxiety rose, slowly disrobing.

He kept thinking that there still may be a way out of it as he performed each task. The fact that he was going to bare his nude body to his friend made it so much worse. With a hand covering his dick,  he walked back to the room.

Mark greeted him with a whistle as he walked in, but Brandon's eyes were immediately drawn to the camera on a tripod facing the bed.

"Let's see if you follow directions as good as you suck cock" Mark said with a laugh as he forced Brandon to bend over his desk. Taking a seat behind him, he smacked Brandon's ass hard and grew hornier watching it jiggle.

He pulled apart Brandon's cheeks and examined his hole, pleased with what he was seeing and eager to get inside it.

"You did good. Can really tell you're excited. Going in for a closer look" he said as he applied lube to his index finger and started to press it in slowly.

"Mar...sir...please...I'll suck you off...just.."

"Oh, you'll be sucking me off all the time. Don't worry. Just because I'm interested in your ass doesn't mean I'll forget your whore mouth" Mark interrupted as his finger slid further.

"You and Jessica got the same shape. Swear you should have been born a woman" he continued, slowly inserting a second finger.

"Unngh" Brandon groaned as he blushed in humiliation.

Mark started moving his fingers back and forth, curling them slightly. He had done the same thing to get Jessica ready. Brandon's ass opened just as easily and soon he was moving the full length of his fingers in and out.

Brandon went from feeling uncomfortable and violated to feeling pangs of pleasure. He kept his mouth closed, not wanting to give any indication of his pleasure. It all felt so dirty and wrong.

As he continued to finger fuck his friend's fat ass, Mark provided instructions for what would come next. It was all going to be on camera and Mark wanted to turn up the embarrassment for Brandon. He coached Brandon on the opening lines of the performance.

Mark removed his fingers, guided Brandon to the bed, and got behind the camera.

"OK, get into position, fag. Don't fuck it up." he commanded.

Brandon faced the camera, leaned back with one leg in the air, and used his arm to hold it in place, revealing his hole for the camera.

"Good...good" Mark remarked as his anticipation built. "1-2-3...go!" he added as he started the recording.

As he had been coached, Brandon began by winking at the camera and rubbing his leg.

"Mmm, I'm so glad you're finally here...I need your dick, daddy...my fat pussy is ready for you."

Also as coached, Brandon put on a show of licking his lips and squeezing his nipple.

Mark was less than impressed with Brandon's nervous performance and the second attempt didn't pass either.

Finally, Mark shoved his cock into Brandon's mouth and face fucked him as he repeated the instructions slowly. Brandon's pathetic cock was fully on display and fully hard from the abuse.

On the third take, Brandon nailed it and got on his knees and elbows with his ass in the air. Mark greased up his cock and joined Brandon on the bed and roughly shoved the head of his cock into Brandon's hole.

"Unngh" Brandon wailed. Fortunately, he had already been broken in a bit by Mark's fingers, but the feeling was so wrong and weird.

"Fuck yeah, bitch...fuck yeah" Mark growled as he slapped Brandon's ass and reached around to squeeze his tits.

He slowly pressed in further, gripping Brandon's chunky thighs for leverage. Once he succeeded in getting a bit deeper, he'd pull almost all the way out and go again. He was intentionally taking it slow.

"Bet you didn't think you'd finally lose your virginity today, huh Brandon" he said triumphantly as he landed another slap on his ass.

"Whaaunnghh" Brandon wailed in response to the slap. By comparison, the cock invading his ass hurt less thanks to Mark's pace. His erection had shriveled as his mind struggled to accept his reality.

Mark slid in further, his cock sliding against Brandon's prostate slowly.  As the pain continued to decrease, Brandon found a new feeling take hold. It was subtle at first, but as the pace quickened he could not deny that he was experiencing the best possible feeling ever. It was inexplicably better than the feeling of Mark's fingers.

He buried his face into the mattress to avoid moaning, but after a few more minutes his body developed a mind of its own. He slightly changed how his back was arched and his ass moved back and forth slightly with Mark's. His erection returned, quite possibly being harder than it ever had been.

Noting the change, Mark picked up the speed. With a strong thrust he knocked Brandon forward and a moan slipped out of him.

"Fuck yeah, slut. You love it. Work that fat ass for me."

Mark stopped and let Brandon bounce back on him for a while, loving the ripple waves of flesh from his ass. Brandon moaned loudly now, completely surrendering to Mark.

"Ohhh...oh...oh.. unghhh" Brandon moaned as he threw his ass back, taking the whole length of Mark's dick and grinding against him as he connected.

"My turn" Mark proclaimed as he grabbed onto Brandon again and resumed pounding hard.

"Ohhh....fuck yeah....mmmmm...god" Brandon moaned as his body convulsed in pleasure.

"Get ready, Brandi....going to fill you up" Mark said between breaths as his pace quickened even more.

Brandon didn't care about being called by a girls name. He didn't care about anything except for the pleasure he was feeling. His own cock was leaking precum even though he hadn't touched it.

"OH fuck yeah, take my load you fat faggot slut!!!!"

Mark grabbed onto Brandon hard and shoved his cock in as far as it could go as he erupted inside of him. Brandon moaned like crazy, not believing what was happening and marveling at how he could feel Mark's load blowing into him.

Just like that, it was over. Mark withdrew his cock and watched as Brandon's hole gaped and closed. Next time he'd somehow have to get that on camera. He wiped his cock off on Brandon's massive ass.

"You cum, piggy?"

"No.." Brandon nervously responded.

"Flip over on your back."

Brandon quickly obliged, eager to cum.

Mark spread Brandon's legs and put them on his shoulders before putting his still mostly erect cock back into Brandon.

"Mmmmph" Brandon moaned.

"Use one hand to jerk your little clit. Use the other to feel up your titties. Now ask me to fuck your fat pussy."

Brandon nodded and complied.

"Fuc....mmm..oh God...fuck my fat pussy" Brandon moaned as he desperately jerked his dick and squeezed his tits.

"You love my cock, don't you?"

"Mmmm fuck yes, sir."

"You love being fucked?"

"Oh...fuck yeahhhh"

"And sucking cock?"

"Mmmph mmm...oohh....yes!"

"Good, you'll be doing a lot of it."

Savoring his complete control, Mark was fully erect once more and pounded harder.

That was it for Brandon. He came hard, blowing his load all over himself, some even hitting his face as his body shook.

Mark pulled out, positioned himself near Brandon's head, and shoved his cock into his mouth.

"Yeaaaaaah, cunt. Got a load for your throat too. Know how much you like that."

Mark pumped in and out of Brandon's throat rapidly while pinching his nipples. Though his load was smaller than the one leaking out of Brandon's ass, it was still quite a lot. Like last night, he pulled back and shot into Brandon's mouth.

"Swallow" Mark commanded as he pulled out and whacked his cock against Brandon's face. Brandon complied, hungrily eating every drop.

Pulling out, Mark grinned down at his conquered slut. Brandon fell back and closed his eyes as he tried to catch his breath. Post nut clarity was rampaging through his thoughts as he replayed the last 24 hours in his mind. He was ashamed and embarrassed, but both of those feelings somehow fed his horniness. It's like his brain was being rewired.

"Hit the showers and get that pussy clean. We still got all day" Mark said with an evil grin.

Brandon got up and nearly fell immediately. The fucking had taken a lot out of him. He moved slowly to the door as his the cum leaking out of him caused his cheeks to slide against each other easily. Just as he got to the door, Mark spoke up again.

"Oh, and don't worry about your clothes. Jessica left some of her stuff here and it will fit you just fine."

Brandon walked wide-eyed to the bathroom, wondering what could possibly come next.