Fat Girls Meet Anal Instructor

Story Info
Sexy man teaches large women new tricks.
1.5k words
3.54
47.6k
9
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,118 Followers

My name is Manuel. I am part African and part Latino. Essentially, I'm a biracial man with a fetish. Actually, I have many fetishes. I like wrestling. I've wrestled against both men and women. Female wrestlers are tough. They're vicious and they'll do anything to win. I love taking them down. Wrestling was my favorite fetish for a long time, but that's all over now. These days, I am into fat chicks. That's right, I like big women. The bigger the better. I don't know why. I am really into them. I crave them. It's a fetish of mine. It's an addiction. I cannot help it. I scour the web looking for videos featuring large women engaging in sexual encounters with both men and women. I have a deep desire for this and it cannot be corrected. I can't help it. I am sexually addicted to large women and I cannot lie!

Recently, I hooked up with this really large woman named Isabel. She's around five-foot-ten, with dark brown skin and a shaved head. Oh, and she weighs three hundred pounds. I don't know why but this plain-faced, large-breasted, wide-hipped, thick-legged, big-bottomed chubby black woman totally made me hard the moment I laid eyes on her. I approached her. My good looks and smooth talking won her over. We went back to my place to do the nasty. I like to pick up sexually adventurous chubby women and bring them back to my place for fun. It's a hobby. My neighbors sometimes wonder why I bring fat women with me at night. I can't explain it. I don't care if the woman is fat and ugly or fat and pretty. If she's fat, and willing to have sex with me, I'm down with it. I like fat sex and I cannot lie!

I brought Isabel back to my collegiate apartment. Isabel undressed, showing off her plump and sexy body. I looked at this large black female. I totally wanted her. She sucked my cock like a pro and got me hard as steel. Then, we got our freak on. I spread those thick legs of hers and inserted my cock into her pussy. I pumped my ten-inch cock into her wet snatch. Isabel spread her big legs wider, giving me greater access into her. I loved the feel of her pussy around my thick cock. We went at it like this for some time, then tried something else. I propped Isabel on all fours and spread her large butt cheeks wide open. I pressed my cock against her tight asshole, and pushed.

Isabel screamed as my thick cock went into her asshole. I held her by the hips and thrust into her. If there is anything I am addicted to, it's the ass.

I love sliding my cock into a large woman's asshole. The bigger the woman,

the tighter the asshole. I pushed my cock deep into her ass. My first sensation was one of warmth and tightness. I plowed deeper into her, craving more. It felt so damn good to slide my cock into her ass. To feel her sweet booty hole stretching to accommodate the length and width of my cock. To hear her breath coming out in ragged puffs as she took it up the ass. Hard and fast I went. I couldn't get enough of it. The wonder of a big woman's tight asshole getting filled with my cock. I loved it. I came inside her, blasting her asshole with my cum.

Isabel and I parted ways shortly after. That's another weird thing about me. Once I've fucked a fat woman in the ass, I can't stand to be around her anymore. I don't know why. Three days later, I went looking for some new booty. I lucked out and hooked up with these freaky college women. Alicia and Nicole. Alicia was a tall, plump young woman with dark hair, green eyes and alabaster skin. I'm guessing her dimensions to be around five foot ten inches in height and two hundred and thirty pounds in weight. Nicole was even more fabulous-looking. For starters, she was hugely fat.

Not many people's ideal of beauty. But to me, she was glorious. Nicole was a black-skinned, red-haired dame whom I'm guessing to weigh around three hundred and fifty pounds. Yet she was only six feet tall. I wanted her immediately.

I brought those two back to my place for some fun. Alicia and I did our thing first while Nicole watched, masturbating. Alicia sucked my cock and licked my balls. I was surprised at how good she was. Then, when I came, she eagerly drank my cum. I told her that I wanted to fuck that ass of hers.

She was totally down with it. I bent her over and took her. I spread those plump butt cheeks of hers and pressed my cock against her asshole. With a swift thrust, I went in. my first surprise was how elastic her asshole was. This big woman was definitely into anal. So, I'm not the only guy out there who likes to have anal sex with large women? Well, well. Maybe we should start a club. I held Alicia by those wide hips of hers and thrust my cock deep into her asshole. She screamed and started whining as I shoved my prick deep into her brown tube. I smacked her and told her to shut up. Alicia did as she was told. I continued to plow my cock into her butt hole until I came, then pulled out. I shoved my cock into her mouth and she sucked the cum out of it obediently. That's a good little slut!

Alicia left soon after. I guess my anal antics and domineering ways turned her off. I just can't stand people who whine. They turn me off. I looked at Nicole. I really wanted to do it with her. She was bigger than any woman I'd ever slept with. I wanted her quite badly. Nicole smiled naughtily at me. I grinned. I totally wanted this woman. I thought she was the freakier half of the pair. Nicole walked up to me, her massive body looking so sexy in its bulkiness. I wasn't wrong, folks. We did have a lot of fun together. As it turned out, Nicole liked rough sex and watching me smack Alicia turned her on. I was totally down with showing her my domineering side.

Just wait and see!

First, I took my belt and gave Nicole's sexy and chunky butt a good whipping. Then, I made her suck my cock and lick my ass. I fisted her pussy, which took my whole fist and simply wouldn't let go. Then, she sucked me off again. I used one of my dildos to fuck her anus while fisting her pussy. Nicole used her thick fingers to lightly penetrate my ass, which got my cock really hard. Nicole told me that she had a thing for porn videos featuring women using strap on dildos on men. She also liked watching women getting fucked in the ass by sexually aggressive men. I laughed at that. We had a lot in common!

Next, it was time for me to penetrate her ass. I spread her butt cheeks wide open and slid my cock into her ass. Nicole screamed as I entered her for that ass of hers was tight. Instead of asking me to slow down, she begged me for more. Hell, she urged to go harder. I gripped those fleshy hips of hers and thrust my cock deep into her asshole. I savored the moment. Nicole was perhaps the largest woman on earth and I was fucking her in the ass. Since I liked sexually adventurous large women, I loved the experience. Hard and fast I fucked her, burying my cock deep into her asshole. I filled her up nicely. Plugged deep and tight. Nicole backed up against me, driving my cock even deeper into her asshole. It seemed that she wanted more! If a sexually adventurous large woman anywhere on the planet wants some dick in her ass, I'm the man for the job! I continued to fuck her until I couldn't take it anymore and came, filling her ass with my seed.

Nicole and I lay side by side. Man, she was something else. Her huge, sexy body was covered with sweat. I smiled. Nicole grinned, then she took my hand and kissed. Her way of thanking me for giving her the fucking of a lifetime. Grinning, I gave her a hand up. We went to the shower together.

It was a lot of fun. I did something unusual that night. I asked her to spend the night. she did, and we did all kinds of freaky things to each other.

We've become fuck buddies over the next few weeks. Our way of satisfying each other's cravings and having fun. It's a great arrangement. I no longer have to scour the web or the city looking for anally inclined large women.

I've got one on speed dial!

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,118 Followers