Fat Tuesday Flirt Ch. 04

Story Info
Katy comes to a decision in her marriage.
11.6k words
3.15
77k
25
2

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 03/07/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

©2005 JW Omnimedia. All Rights Reserved.

(I'd like to thank Jackie for her contributions to this series. Her guidance definitely shaped its direction and the story would not have been the same without her input.)

*

Katy made sure her car was locked up and left it in the parking lot. She'd be riding with Mo since she was several glasses of wine past being able to drive. The women were headed to a townhouse in the city where they planned to meet up with Mo's two younger lovers, Tai and Andy. Katy was really just along for the ride because she didn't want to be alone.

Looking out the window at the street lights passing by, Katy stayed silent for most of the car ride. She felt better since she'd unburdened herself to Mo, one of her oldest friends. Katy revealed far more than she'd planned, but actually saying it all out loud and explaining all the things she felt made them much clearer for Katy. She was not entirely happy with all the conclusions she'd come to, but at least she understood everything now.

Andy answered the door and showed the women into the townhouse. He greeted Mo with an embrace and an intimate kiss and also gave Katy a hug, which she accepted awkwardly. Tai was sitting in the narrow living room playing a game on the Xbox and said hello to the women without looking away from his game.

Because of the circumstances of their first meeting, Katy couldn't help but feel weird around the two guys. It was on Fat Tuesday and Katy and several of her friends were having a girls' night out hitting the bars downtown. Everywhere they went was packed and eventually the thirtysomething women met up with a group of younger guys. To get away from the crowds the women agreed to go back to the guys' house for a couple more drinks before hitting the road. Although all the women were married, except for Mo, who is separated, they didn't think there was anything wrong with some harmless flirting. And after all, it felt good to be hit on by the younger, good looking guys. Katy in particular reacted well to the guys' flirting. After losing a bet, the women ended up flashing the guys and things deteriorated from there. All the women cheated to some degree. Katy ended up in a bedroom with a guy named Mike, getting one of the best fuckings she'd had in years. Mo took on two of the guys, Tai and Andy, and had been meeting them for threesomes ever since. While it had done wonders for Mo's self-esteem, that night proved disastrous for Katy, unleashing desires she'd buried long ago. Katy hadn't seen Mike since that night and had only run into Tai and Andy once, when they were picking Mo up for a night out.

Andy offered to fetch drinks and while Mo asked for a beer, Katy declined, figuring she'd had enough for the night. She was surprised when Mo took a seat beside Tai on the couch and picked up one of the game controllers. She didn't know Mo played videogames. It must have been a habit she picked up from the guys. Katy wondered if Mo used it to impress her eldest son, who was nine, yet. Katy took a seat in the recliner and watched the videogame while Andy returned with beers for Mo, Tai and himself.

"So how have you been?" Andy asked Katy. Mike still brings you up every once in a while."

"That's, um, nice," Katy said, unsure how to respond. It was odd to make small talk about a one-night stand.

"He'll be disappointed he missed you."

"Is he out for the evening?"

"Yeah, he met up with some other friends."

Katy was both relieved and a bit disappointed. There was no reason for her to want to see Mike again, except that she wondered if he would flirt again. She was sure he would and she wondered if she would end up in his bed again. It would be a good test of her resolve, Katy thought, but she was glad she wouldn't be tested. "You'll have to tell him I said hi."

"I surely will." Andy said with a sly smile.

Katy caught Andy checking her out, but pretended not to notice. Andy was twelve years her junior and while he wasn't her type, the attention was flattering. Katy preferred more of the cocky jock type and Andy was tall and lanky, with a mop of black hair. Tai, on the other hand, was right up her alley. He was a couple years older than Andy with a shaved head and ebony skin. Tai obviously liked to show off that he worked out as his short-sleeved rugby shirt seemed to be a size too small and stretched across his broad chest. Katy had never been with a black guy and she couldn't resist imagining what it would be like to be with Tai. She had some basis for speculation as she'd peeked in on him and Andy fucking Mo those many months ago. She tried to force any sexual thoughts from her mind as she knew they would only lead to trouble.

Tai wrapped up the game and asked, "So ladies, what would you like to do this evening?"

"I don't know. Do you have any ideas?" Mo replied. She moved closer to Tai on the couch and he put an arm around her.

"If you guys had plans I don't want to get in the way," Katy said, but quickly shut up. She knew very well what their plans had been before she tagged along and it wasn't very well something they could do with her there.

"No, it's cool, you're fun to hang out with, as I remember." Andy said.

Katy favored the boy with a smile and told him, "Don't think you'll be getting a repeat performance of the other night. My top is staying on tonight."

"Nothing I can do to convince you?"

"'Fraid not, sorry. I'm not looking for any trouble tonight."

"There's plenty of fun things we can do with our clothes on," Mo said, adding, "I think so, anyway."

"There are a couple bars in walking distance, we could grab some drinks," Tai suggested. Even with Katy sitting right there he shamelessly fondled one of Mo's sizable breasts, which were both on prominent display in a tight, low-cut sheer pink top, which did little to conceal the lacy black bra underneath it. Mo had a curvy body, which her outfit nicely highlighted. Over the years many people had mistaken Katy and Mo for sisters, as they had the same auburn hair and freckled complexions. They even had similar builds, though Katy was slightly taller and three kids had left Mo with a couple extra pounds Katy didn't carry on her taut body. Mo's d-cups were larger than Katy's breasts, but Katy's were still a very perky c-cup.

"Nah, it's kind of late, and I think Katy's done drinking for the night." Mo said.

"I could keep going, but I probably shouldn't." Katy concurred. Her head had cleared considerably on the ride over, but she wanted it to stay that way.

"We could play a game or something." Andy suggested.

"Nothing with the word 'strip' in the title," Katy warned.

"How about just plain old poker?" Tai asked.

Katy and Mo shared a private smile and Katy said, "That's not a good idea. I'm not lucky when it comes to that game." She flashed back to that night with her husband's poker buddies. He wasn't around, she started to lose, and got into deep trouble. Now she just had to keep her fingers crossed and hope her transgressions wouldn't come to light.

In the end they decided to watch a movie and Andy dimmed the lights and microwaved some popcorn while the others selected a movie. They decided on an action movie and Andy sat on the couch, on Mo's other side while Katy remained where she was. The movie was about vampires and werewolves and although it looked cool, the plot was silly and it didn't hold Katy's interest for very long. Besides, there was a much more interesting show over on the couch and Katy found she kept looking over there no matter how much she tried not to.

The threesome on the couch behaved themselves through most of the first half of the movie, but gradually temptation got the better of them. Mo had a hand in each guy's lap and Tai, on her left side, was kissing her neck while his hand was occupied under her blouse. Andy had her black leather skirt high enough for Katy to see Mo's fishnets were thigh highs attached to a garter belt. Andy was rubbing her creamy thighs just above her stockings, but seemed very distracted by what Mo was doing with her hand. The recliner Katy sat in was at an angle to the couch and she had a perfect view of everything happening.

Katy felt her temperature rise as she watched her friend hooking up with her two younger lovers. The three of them didn't seem to notice, or care, that they'd caught her attention. She'd gotten pretty turned on earlier reliving her experiences with Zach and his friend back when she was eighteen and watching Mo with two guys made her memories that much more vivid. And being back in this house, where just a few months ago Mike had taken her up to his bedroom brought more naughty memories flooding back. Things that night actually started in the very chair she was now seated in. She was in Mike's lap and his hands were everywhere, touching her until she relented. Just thinking about it caused Katy to cross her legs to fight the tingling growing between them.

Tai turned Mo's face to his and kissed her full on. Andy unhooked her bra through her top and pushed his hand underneath both bra and shirt, cupping her ample breast. At the moment, all of Mo's attention was focused on Tai. She had one hand under his shirt while the other one fumbled to open his shorts. She finally did and wrapped a small hand around his rock hard ten inch shaft. Andy pulled her hair aside and sucked on the back of her neck while massaging her breasts with both hands under her shirt. Tai gently guided Mo's face down and she leaned forward to kiss and lick his shaft, which was followed a moment later by her slurping it up.

With Mo's head buried in Tai's lap Katy's view was blocked, but she'd seen enough. Katy was not a woman who claimed "size doesn't matter." She was a proud size queen and she very much liked what she saw on Tai. Her husband, Brian, was just slightly larger than average and while she'd always thought she was happy with that her recent experiences with larger men reminded her of what she'd been missing for the last thirteen years. A hand drifted into her own lap and Katy pressed the seam of her tight jeans into her pussy, which felt just good enough to make her want more.

Mo was bobbing quickly on Tai's prick, but Andy was determined to distract her. He hiked up her skirt, revealing panties, which matched the rest of her lingerie. He pushed the panties out of his way and buried two fingers in her pussy. She pushed back at his hand and she cried out, muffled by the black cock choking her. Andy kept a hand on her ass and fingered her until Mo pulled her mouth off Tai and turned around.

"Oh, shit, sorry Katy. Got so carried away I forgot you were here," Mo said, wiping her wet lips on the back of her hand. Her big breasts were capped by fat, dark nipples, which she didn't attempt to cover.

"It's okay, really," Katy replied, looking somewhat flushed herself. She hoped she pulled her hand out of her lap before the others saw it. "I said I didn't want to stop your plans for the night.

"The more the merrier," Andy suggested hopefully.

"Let her be." Mo said.

"We should take this up to the bedroom, baby," Tai said, still fondling Mo's chest.

"Are you sure you don't mind?" Mo said. Obviously she wanted Katy to say yes.

"Really, go upstairs. You guys look like you're having a great time." Katy assured her. God, she was so horny she wanted to grab Tai for herself. Instead she watched as Mo took both guys by the hand and led them upstairs.

Katy sighed deeply, but it didn't help her frustration. She knew there was only one thing that would help that. As soon as she was alone, she began touching herself again, rubbing the seam of her jeans against her clit, making her pussy pulse. She didn't hear anything from upstairs so she assumed the threesome hadn't gotten to anything too vigorous yet. She closed her eyes and relived what she'd just seen on the couch, but this time it was Katy between the two young men, not her friend. She pushed up under her snug, baby blue V-neck and massaged her own breasts. She was wearing one of those t-shirt bras, but even through the padding she could feel her fat nipple stiffen. It didn't even phase Katy that she was sitting in a strange house, in the living room, masturbating.

Pushing her jeans to her thighs, Katy was able to slip a hand into her soaked panties and she whimpered when she touched her own slick lips. There were sounds coming from upstairs now, Mo moaning, the bed creaking beneath them. She could hear one of the boys, she thought Tai, moaning as well and speaking, but she couldn't make out any words. Katy tried to visualize what was going on upstairs, but after awhile that just wasn't enough and she found herself slowly creeping up the stairs, quiet as a ninja.

The door to Andy's bedroom was wide open and all the lights were on, almost like they expected an audience. The room wasn't large and was mostly filled by the queen-sized bed in the middle, with just a dresser on one side and an old, overstuffed chair in the corner behind the door. Katy leaned against the doorframe with her hand down the front of her open jeans.

Mo was on her back, with her leather skirt pushed up and her top gone. Andy was kneeling by her head with his prick stuffed into her mouth while he held the back of her head and slowly flexed his hips. With his free hand he was groping and pulling on Mo's big, doughy breasts. He pulled her nipples past the point of pain, but Mo seemed to love it, moaning right into his cock. Down below, Tai was busy as well. The big, muscular black was stretched out nude on the bed, laying face down, with his face buried between Mo's ample, white thighs. Katy's friend was clawing at his shaved scalp and it seemed that he was doing an excellent job going down on her. Katy watched all this while rubbing her clit and hoping she wouldn't be discovered, which was ridiculous as the door was only about five feet from the end of the bed.

"Come on in, Katy. You don't need to stand in the doorway." Andy said with a grin. Mo looked at her as well, eyes hooded with lust, but she didn't speak.

Katy sat in the chair by the bed. It was different being so much closer. She was so close she could see the way Mo's nipple darkened when Andy pinched it and she could hear Tai lapping at Mo's pussy. Katy put a foot up on the bed and put her hand back in her jeans. She was drenched and it was hard to keep her fingers on her clit. It was surreal to be so close to the threesome and the sensory overload intoxicated her. If invited in again she wouldn't be able to refuse.

With heavily lidded eyes Katy watched Mo pull away from Andy to concentrate on Tai's tongue. "Mmm Tai, mmmm that's sssooo goooddd, sssuck my ccclittt! Mmmm baby." Mo squeezed her thighs around his head and pressed his mouth so tightly in her sex that Katy didn't know how the young man kept from passing out. Mo let out a howl and announced she was cumming, which would have been obvious from the way her face turned bright red. Without missing a beat, Mo was on her knees while Tai sat by the head of the bed. She rested on her elbows, working on his thick rod, while Andy took advantage of her backend, which was high in the air. He sawed his cock in and out of her while holding onto the big white globes of her ass.

Katy slid her jeans off and planted both feet on the edge of the rocking bed with her legs spread. She had her panties to the side and used one hand to hold her lips open while the fingers of the other strummed her exposed clit. The red bud was vibrating with pleasure and while Katy easily could have cum she stretched it out, enjoying touching herself. Tai was watching her while Mo sucked his cock and Katy watched as his eyes slowly moved from her pussy, up her body, and back down again. He eyed her like a buffet and his desire for her made Katy feel like she was going to faint. She wanted to tear his cock from her friend's lips and mount it. She wanted to show Tai just how sexy she really was. Katy's wordless cries grew louder and louder as she came, furiously rubbing her clit.

Although she'd cum, Katy didn't stop touching herself. In fact, cumming didn't seem to help at all. She was still horny as hell and she needed a cock. She wondered if Mo was really willing to share her bounty. It looked like there was enough to go around. But she didn't need to borrow, because Katy was about to get some of her own.

Katy felt a hand on the back of her head and when she turned her head Mike was standing beside her. The first thing she noticed was that he'd cut his black hair. It just brushed his collar. The second thing was that he wasn't wearing pants and that his nine inches were iron hard. He bent down and kissed her hard, tongue invading her mouth while her own fought back. She reached for his cock while he went between her legs, pushing a finger inside her. Katy humped that finger and jerked his cock while they kissed. He stood up again and she pulled his prick to her lips, licking the dripping head and kissing her way down the shaft before sucking each of his balls. She licked back up the shaft and took him in her mouth, savoring him as she bobbed up and down.

Mike pulled the tortoise shell clip from Katy's hair and let her auburn locks cascade down past her shoulders. As he stroked her hair, Katy looked up into her eyes and what she found there was her drug. The young man stared down at her with pure need, like she was the only woman in the world who could satisfy him. That look sent chills down her spine and she knew that as long as he looked at her that way she'd do anything he wanted.

Unseen hands lifted her legs and someone moved between them, but as Mike held her face she couldn't see who it was. She had no idea what was happening on the bed two feet away, but clearly Mo was willing to share one of her boy toys. Her thighs were placed over someone's shoulders, someone with hot, smooth skin, and then a mouth locked over her sex. His thick tongue stabbed inside her, almost fucking her like a cock and Katy lifted her ass off the chair. He gripped her thighs tightly and feasted on her like a starving man. Only when her thighs brushed the sides of his smooth head could Katy be sure it was Tai between her legs. He was slurping at her pussy and now Katy understood why her friend was screaming. Tai was amazing with his tongue. No sooner did he start licking her than Katy was cumming. He squeezed her breasts through her shirt and bra, but that wasn't good enough. Tai pushed her shirt up, but Mike took the next step and pulled it over her head. Katy used the brief freedom to see what Mo was up to and saw her friend, still wearing the skirt, boots and fishnets, riding Andy very hard. She bucked up and down on his prick while watching as the other two men molested her friend.

With a quick snap her bra was discarded and Tai covered her freckle-dusted breasts with his dark hands. Her large breasts were not more than a handful for him and not only did he massage the firm orbs, but he gently teased her blush-colored nipples, which turned thick under his expert touch. But Katy could only watch the black man going down on her for a minute because Mike was pressing his neglected cock to her lips and she gave it the attention it deserved.

Mike fed her his cock and Tai sucked her pussy and Katy was lost in a sexual haze. She didn't know how long they were in that position or even how many times she came, it was at least twice, but that didn't matter. All that mattered was the pleasure she felt. She whimpered with disappointment when Mike took his cock away. But Mo wanted it and Katy couldn't deny her generous friend.

While Mike joined Andy and Mo on the bed, Tai moved into a crouch and pulled Katy forward so her ass rested on the edge of the chair. Andy had cum and while Mo sucked him back to life lying on her side, Mike moved behind her and slid into her pussy. That's all Katy saw because at that moment Tai commanded her full attention. He tugged her forward and with her legs over his shoulders she dropped onto his cock. She was impaled in one fell swoop and she literally screamed when she bottomed out. He was only about an inch longer than Mike, but much thicker. She hadn't had anyone as big as Tai in many, many years. None of her husband's friends who fucked her at the poker game were as big. If she hadn't already cum several times and was so wet she knew the young man would be tearing her up, but God it felt good. So very good. He supported her ass and used his strong arms to lift her up and down on his cock. It felt remarkable to be fucked like that. It was a move she'd only ever seen in a porn movie. Tai was so deep and it felt like he was going to ram right through her. She held onto the arms of the chair white-knuckled while Tai fucked her up and down on him.