Fat Tuesday Flirt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ted wouldn't leave it alone, so I told him that if Cal could beat Angie in quarters we would flash our tits. And if we win they all have to drop their pants." Patty said.

Katy was shocked by the bargain, but then remembered that in her day Angie could not be beaten at quarters. "You agreed to this?" She asked.

"I was kind of pushed into it," Angie admitted, watching as Cal was about to go again, "but this boy's ass is mine."

"I hope so!" Cal said and missed his shot.

"You should be so lucky, squirt." Angie shot back and sank her quarter with ease.

"What's the score?" Katy asked. Mike had come up close behind her and rested a hand on her hip.

"I'm up by two now. Three wins."

Standing, Katy felt all the alcohol working on her and standing there watching Angie playing quarters against the college kid she really did feel like the last dozen or so years had been wiped out and she was a kid again herself. How many times had she and her friends hooked up with a bunch of guys to hang out and have fun? And a lot of times she'd ended up on some boy's lap in a dark corner getting it on. But she was not eighteen years old anymore and she was married and the only person she should be hooking up with was her husband. Still, flirting with Mike and walking the line of being bad did feel good. She thought she might even have to wake her husband up and fuck him silly when she got home.

Cal pulled even with Angie and Katy thought they might be in trouble.We're not really going to have to flash these guys, are we? She wondered. She thought about all the teenaged bodies the boys had probably seen and did not feel good about the idea of flashing them. "Come on, Angie," she urged.

"I'm trying to concentrate here," Angie grunted and missed her next shot. "Damn it."

"Come on, Cal, buddy, put her away," Leo said.

Cal theatrically flexed his fingers and eyed the glass. The room grew hushed but for the music drifting in from the living room. Katy held her breath as she watched Cal bounce the quarter off the table. It spun around the rim of the clear shot glass and she thought they were safe, but then the shiny quarter banked in and all the guys whooped in triumph.

"Fuck!" Angie shouted. "No way! I don't lose."

"Sorry, babe, but you did tonight." Cal taunted.

"I want a rematch."

"Sure, but you've still got to take your top off," Mike said.

"Christ, I can't believe this," Patty said. Clearly even she thought this was too much.

"I guess we're sunk," Mo said from the living room, not sounding upset at all.

"Okay, boys. You all go into the living room. We're going into the kitchen. And no peeking!" Patty said, dragging her friends into the kitchen. The boys all headed for the far end of the living room.

"We're not really going to do this?" Angie asked, furious.

"We're not welchers, are we?" Patty asked.

"Do you think I'll look okay?" Mo asked.

"We are just going to tell them no. It's not like they can make us." Angie insisted.

"No, but Patty's right. We shouldn't go back on what we agreed to, although you guys should have asked mebefore you agreed."

"They were just so damned cocky. I wasn't thinking," Angie said. She was endlessly competitive and couldn't help rising to any challenge, no matter how silly, a quality which had gotten her into trouble more than once over the years.

"Well now we're in, so how are we going to do this as painlessly as possible?" Katy asked.

"Quickness is the key, I think." Patty said. She reached behind her back and unhooked her bra through her shirt. "Just pull up your shirts and give them a quick look and we've filled our part of the bargain." Patty pulled her bra out of the arm of her blouse and untucked the blouse from her skirt.

"Sounds like a plan," Katy agreed, trying to figure out the best way she could flash. She was wearing a strapless bra underneath her camisole, which would have to go, but she knew she couldn't pull up her sweater and pull down her camisole at the same time. Something was going to have to come off. After a moment's consideration she shed her sweater and then pulled her bra off and with just the camisole on it was obvious she was braless. Katy felt a thrill at being so on display.

Angie removed her bra from under her sweater as Patty did and Mo unbuttoned her blouse, revealing a black satin bra with a front clasp. The women all looked at each other, firming their resolve.

"Don't be so nervous, it's just a quick flash, it's really no big deal," Patty told Angie reassuringly.

"Yeah," Mo interjected.

"And it's not like you haven't shown them to young guys before, even if it was just on a one-on-one basis." Katy said. "I'm actually hoping they enjoy the show!"

"Tramp," Angie laughed. "But last time guys their age saw me like thatI was their age. And usually it was in the back of a dark car or something."

"Are you all ready?" Patty asked and was answered by nods all around.

"Then let's give these boys a thrill." Katy said.

"Our husbands better never find out!" Angie said.

"Who'd tell them?" Asked Mo, the only one who didn't need to worry about a husband. "Let's go!"

The boys eagerly awaited them in the living room, some of them sitting, other's standing, everyone making sure they'd have a nice view for the show. There really wasn't enough room for the women to stand side by side, so they formed a semicircle, gave each other a last look and showed the goods. Patty and Angie pulled their tops up, each revealing a nice chest. While Angie was very small, they were also nice and perky, with tall, skinny nipples. Patty was about average, a large b-cup with a little hang, and dark, almost brown nipples that wrinkled and hardened even as the boys looked on. Mo, who's shirt had been hanging up, unclasped the front hook on her bra and her huge breasts, well into d-cup territory, sort of dropped into view. They didn't hang to her waist or anything, but after a couple kids they did sag a bit, not that any of the boys seemed to mind. They clearly thought she was sexy as hell. And finally, Katy simultaneously pulled down the straps of her camisole and lowered it to her waist. She was a 36C and had the nicest chest of the women with just a tiny amount of hang and thick, wine coloured nipples that had been hard before she'd exposed them. The freckles that made Katy so cute also spilled down her chest and dusted the slopes of her breasts. Having the young men checking her out like that was having a profound effect on her and she could feel her pussy dampening. It wasn't something she'd ever thought she would do, but Katy was glad they were "pushed" into it.

Angie tried to do a quickly flash and pulled her top down, while Patty followed suite, but the boys voice a chorus of disappointment and seeing their other friends made no move to cover themselves, they pulled their tops up again. Actually seeing the boy's approval made Angie feel really good, while Patty just enjoyed teasing the boys. In all they exposed themselves for about 30 seconds, Katy even gave her breasts a playful shake, before covering up again, with Mo being the last to do so. The boys hooted and applauded, making all the women feel like sex stars.

As soon as the display was over it seemed that everyone returned to their corners. Katy made to go back to the kitchen to get her sweater and bra, but Mike took her by the arm and pulled her down into the recliner on his lap again. Mo rejoined her boys on the couch, without bothering to close her shirt, and Patty went on through to the kitchen again with Ted while Leo and Cal joined Angie at the dining room table again with a deck of cards, apparently continuing the drinking games.

"That was quite an impressive display," Mike commented as he pulled Katy closer. His arms were around her and his hands caressing in innocent places, but creeping toward the forbidden.

"Why thank you, young man."

"Sure, ma'am," he said with a tip of his head.

"Don't ma'am me. I'm notthat much older than you. Just old enough to be your sister's hot friend, ormaybe a really young aunt. How old are you?"

"Twenty-two." Mike replied, his hand just below he curve of her breast. His face was buried in her hair and she felt the brush of his lips on the side of her neck. Katy's heart was racing and she knew if the room was lit better he'd see just how flushed she was. Staying in Mike's lap much longer would be a bad idea, and yet she did not move.

"So I'm not even ten years older than you," Katy lied, shaving a couple years. Mike began kissing the side of her neck and she turned to jelly. "Mike...uhmm...that's not a very good idea," she said breathily.

"I think it's a great idea," he said between kisses and he captured her breast, her nipple seeming to burn into his palm like her camisole wasn't even there. She suddenly felt naked without her bra.

"You're going to get me in trouble. I'mmarried." Katy said without conviction.

"It's not any trouble as long as it stays our little secret." Mike kissed her and she offered only a second's hesitation.

Coming up for air, Katy protested, "But there are people around." Mike gave her nipple a soft pinch and she gasped. For such a young guy, she thought Mike had great hands, knowing exactly how to touch her to make her willpower melt away. His other hand was rubbing her thigh, just underneath the hem of her skirt, and Katy struggled to keep her legs closed to him. Mike dipped his head and gave her nipple a playful nibble through her camisole, causing pure pleasure to zip through Katy. Involuntarily her legs parted and he took the opening. Katy grabbed Mike's face and kissed him. Soon her hips were moving, pushing into his hand, which made her ass grind into his growing erection. Katy didn't know how long they sat there fooling around like teenagers, but she only stopped Mike when he brought her close to cumming with his hands. Her pantyhose were soaked through and he'd managed to work her panties out of the way so he could rub her pussy right through her hose. She was trembling on the edge, but had to stop him because she knew she couldn't possibly stay silent. Katy had never been a quiet cummer.

"If you're worried about your friends maybe we should go upstairs."

"I just need to go to the bathroom," Katy said, forcing the words out. What she really wanted to do was to say yes and drag the boy to his bedroom.

Mike didn't look too disappointed. "It's upstairs to the left on the second floor."

Katy stood up and fixed her clothes. Walking past the couch she saw Tai had his arm around Mo and she snuggled against him while her legs lay across Andy. Katy didn't see them actually doing anything, but she would have sworn that Mo's bra was unhooked again.

In the small bathroom Katy splashed water on her face and caught her breath. She stared at herself in the dirty mirror and tried to calm down. Her hair was all mussed and her lips looked plump from all the kissing. Katy looked sexy and about ready to tear someone's clothes off, but she kept telling herself she shouldn't. Getting caught wasn't what mattered. She briefly considered making herself cum right there in the bathroom to take the edge off. Once she was reasonably sure she'd regained some self-control, Katy exited the bathroom only to find Mike standing right by the door.

"Mike," was all she could get out before he was all over her. He pressed her into the wall, kissing and grinding into her. Katy gripped him and ground right back. Her skirt rode up as the bulge in his pants rubbed right into her sensitive pussy. In her boots Katy was the perfect height for Mike to fuck her right there against the wall. He nearly ripped her camisole pulling it down and orally attacked her breasts. She threw her head back and moaned loudly, hoping no one downstairs could hear. In a matter of moments Mike had her right back to the edge of orgasm and when he took her hand and led her to the third floor she wordlessly followed.

In the bedroom Katy never got fully naked, which made everything seem dirtier and hotter. Her camisole was pulled down to her waist and her skirt pushed up and she kept her boots on. Mike lay on top of her on his unmade bed while kissing and touching her everywhere while Katy wrestled his clothes off. He had a nice solid frame and a nearly hairless, strong chest, which Katy ran her hands over. His cock was as solid as the rest of him and every bit a big as the bulge in his pants had promised. Size mattered to her and Katy wasn't disappointed. Mike pinched her clit through her pantyhose while rubbing her and Katy exploded.

"Ohhhhhh Gooooddddd!" Katy cried, tensing under Mike, her orgasm ripping through her. He kept his hand in place and it seemed like one orgasm was just going to flow into another. "Yesss!"

Mike did take his hand away and Katy wanted it right back, but he was reaching over to his nightstand, pulling the drawer open. She paid no attention to what he was doing as her eyes were still screwed shut as she enjoyed the fireworks behind them. Her eyes did snap open when she felt cool steel against her thigh. She looked down to see a small pocketknife slicing through her pantyhose like butter. He opened a slit between her legs and then sliced her panties away. Mike tossed the knife onto the nightstand and put his hand over hers on his shaft. Katy did have a pang of guilt, but then she felt Mike's helmet push into her folds and she guided him the rest of the way into her. She dug her boot heels into the bed and pushed up, embedding Mike inside her.

Katy gasped, feeling Mike's cock riding in and out of her. He was so big and hard. His shaft felt like it had been molded from burning steel and now it was setting her on fire wherever it touched her. She hooked her legs around his and locked him into her. She could feel his hairy legs against her thighs through her pantyhose and couldn't believe he'd just slit them open and taken her. She thought it was about the sexiest thing ever. He craned his neck and caught one of her bouncing breasts in his mouth, nibbling on the pliant flesh.

"Ohhh..." Katy moaned.

Mike looked up at her smiling and asked, "Does that feel good?"

"Mmm, yes, oh God, fuck me! Fuck me harder!" Katy cried, no longer concerned that her friends might hear her. Her husband loved it when she talked dirty in bed and Mike brought it right out of her. "Harder! Harder! Oh, fuck, oh yesss!" Katy wanted to moan his name but in the heat of passion she couldn't remember it. She screamed when her orgasm hit her like a freight train, knocking all sense from her. She tensed, raking her nails across his back, and then went limp as a rag doll. Although her pussy was tight as a fist around him, Mike still did not cum and didn't show any signs that he was going to soon. Instead he turned Katy over and she obligingly climbed onto her hands and knees so he could slam her from behind, one of Katy's favourite positions.

Katy's breasts swayed beneath her while Mike grabbed her pantyhose-covered ass and hammered his cock home. She gripped the sheets in both hands and hung her head down while throwing herself back at him just as fiercely. He moved a hand up to her shoulder and was pulling her back so hard she felt his balls slapping between her thighs. Again she was screaming, "Fuck me! Fuck me! Oh, God, right there...just a little..." Katy lost the ability to speak as she came for the third time that night. Now it seemed like she wasn't even coming down from her orgasms, one just seemed to flow into another. The third time proved the charm for Mike as well as he grunted while he shot his load inside her. He kept his cock buried until her churning pussy had milked out every last drop.

"That was fucking incredible," Mike sighed, laying beside Katy on his bed. She still lay face down beside him with her eyes closed. Aftershocks shot from her pussy all over her body and she just felt too content to move yet. She answered him by softly moaning and reaching blindly to stroke his slimy, depleted prick.

Although time seemed to have lost its meaning, Katy knew she'd been up there too long and that she had to get up. She sat on the edge of the bed and fixed her top and pushed her skirt back into place. "I'd better hit the bathroom and make myself presentable," she told the young man, who lay there watching her. On unsteady feet she made her way to the bathroom as quietly as she could. She heard someone in one of the bedrooms on the second floor and didn't want to be seen in her current state.

Katy washed her face and raked her fingers through her hair in an attempt to look not quite as trampy, but with her purse back in the minivan there wasn't much she could do. Her lipstick was gone and her eye makeup was smudged. Mike's cum had started dripping onto her pantyhose and she cleaned up down there, but there was nothing she could do about her ruined panties, so she pulled them up and then down her legs on the outside of her hose. Tossing them into the trash Katy smirked, thinking it would give the boys something to talk about in the morning. Her nipples strained through the camisole and Katy knew she had to go find her bra before she went anywhere. She looked hot braless and in the camisole, but she hardly looked presentable.

The noises coming from the bedroom were more distinct when Katy left the bathroom and she knew someone was having sex in there. Since they were the only females in the house she knew it had to be one of her friends and she couldn't help taking a peak to see who else was being bad.

The door was ajar and the lights were on, giving Katy a perfect view of the three people in the bedroom. Andy was on his back on the bed while Mo was riding him, stark naked. Tai was beside them on the bed playing with her enormous, jiggling breasts and she had a hand on his dark shaft while she bounced up and down on Andy's cock. Mo was slamming up and down hard and the bed sounded like it was going to collapse under them. Katy's friend had her head thrown back and her eyes closed and no idea that they had company. While Katy watched Mo grew louder and louder, until Tai pulled her over and stuffed his cock in her mouth, cutting off her moans. Now Mo was on her side and Andy was stuffing her from the rear while Tai held her head and fucked her mouth. Katy knew she should leave them alone, but she stood in the doorway, transfixed.

"Some show, isn't it?" Mike whispered from behind. Katy nearly jumped out of her skin. He put his arms around her and she pressed back into him. "Your friend Mo's a hot one, isn't she? Would have never guessed." He was touching Katy again and her body responded.

"Come on, we shouldn't be watching," Katy said and tried to turn away. Mike was rolling her nipple between his fingers through her top and he pulled her skirt up to touch her bare pussy, which was still soaked.

"Something tells me you don't really want to go." Mike whispered, kissing her neck.

Oh God, Katy thought, knowing she was headed from trouble once again. She let him pull down one side of her camisole so he could caress her bare breast and he teased her pussy. She felt so exposed with no panties and her hose slit open. He pressed his fingers inside her while grinding his cock into her ass. Meanwhile in front of them his friends still mercilessly fucked Mo to ecstasy.

Katy heard Mike fiddling with his belt and she whispered, "No, not again." He didn't offer an argument, but he didn't stop touching her either. Her pussy was a swamp now and he could barely keep her clit under his thumb as she jerked her hips around, but he did work two fingers inside her and started fucking her with them. Katy bit her lip, desperately trying to stay quiet. Fortunately the three people in front of them were so focused on each other they paid no attention to anything else.