Fatal Edge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh, God, but look at her! She's so happy! She's just so pure and innocent and angelic and perfect, and everything else that makes it so much fun to pretend-rape her in bed, and...

STOP that right now, Josie. Don't change the subject. You know we have to do this, and face the music.

I know, but...I just dunno if I can! I don't wanna be a chicken shit about it, but...would it be more cowardly to tell her, or not to tell her? I mean, she didn't do anything wrong; she doesn't deserve to hurt. I did. I committed the indiscretion here, so shouldn't I be the one who suffers for it? I mean, it was clearly a one-time thing. It'll never happen again.

How can we be so certain about that? Before today, we were prepared to say that kinda thing would never happen, period! It should have been a zero-time thing! It's best to just confess and let everything fall where it does. Besides, we're gonna have to go back to the garden store at some point. What if Babs wants to come along? What're we gonna do, just avoid Cleo if we see her again?

That...sounds like a plan?

Whatever. This side of us says tell Barb.

Sigh.

"What's wrong?"

She looked up suddenly. "Huh?"

Barbara was staring tenderly at her. She reached over to clasp Josie's hand.

"Honey, you okay? You've barely said a word or touched the snacks the whole movie."

Jojo's heart started accelerating above her backflipping belly.

"Barbie, I...have to tell you something."

Her wife sat the party mix aside.

"You do?" She picked up the remote and paused the film. Josie collected her feet up on the couch.

"Yeah, um..."

She proceeded to do something she realized would not give way to confession. She looked into Barbara's eyes. Those two sweet, loving, gorgeous baby teals she could never resist. They were simply too magnificent for words...like every bit of the rest of her. Barb was exquisite. She did mean the world and more to Jojo. Still yet to wear off was the amazement that Barbara had chosen her to spend life with, when she surely could have her pick of girls. Josie couldn't do anything to endanger this...even though she sort of already had. But it was a one-time thing. After falling in love with her wife anew, she'd never let someone else kiss her again—let alone go further.

She leaned in close, hugged her warm and tight, and laid her head on Babs' abs and thighs.

"I love you."

*****

Woven Tangled Web

Friday, July 8th, 2016, 5:07 p.m.

Josie had left a couple of hours before for work. She had a long day today, and would be helping close the store. So Babs was essentially fending for herself till 10:00. Which was okay; while she missed her bride, she could find ways to keep herself...busy.

She clocked out from her own job, emerged from her office and headed for the study, their miniature library tucked in a secluded nook. The study was comfy and cozy, with bookshelves, a small fireplace, cushy matching armchairs, desk lamps and a laptop that dwelled in this room. The girls toted about their own personal laptops, but more often than not their batteries ran low. So the study laptop—which sat stationary and fully powered—Barb and Josie agreed to share. So Barbara pulled up an armchair and seated herself.

The first thing she fondled was the touchpad. The screen saver vanished, presenting her with Josie's Facebook page.

Oh, thought Barb. She must've forgot to log out. She maneuvered the cursor up to do so herself, when a different corner caught her eye. An instant message appeared.

Barbara reflexively looked for just a second, intending to leave well enough alone. However, one word seized her attention.

One four-letter 'k'-word, in all caps...punctuated with the appropriate emoticon. Barb found her curiosity piqued. Perhaps it wasn't any of her business, but then again, perhaps it very well was. It was from a person called Cleo Rogers.

hey josie and the pussy cats!! you never called so I looked you up! luved meeting you last week at the garden place. thanks and youre welcome again for lunch! I really had a good time. wonder if youve been thinking about that KISS of ours as much as I have. msg me! c

Barbara's eyes widened. Her heart sped with alarm. This was clearly addressed to her wife; Josie was a pretty uncommon name to begin with. And the likelihood of finding another Josie Greer, also an avid gardener, to whom this Cleo could've mistakenly sent a message? Not even worth considering. Barb felt a strange, new feeling settling upon her. A feeling she didn't much care for.

Wait a minute...are you telling me that my wife...kissed another woman?

Barbara did not immediately flip her lid at the revelation. She did not burst into tears, scream or swear. She did not even take out any aggression on her armchair or the laptop's desk. She merely felt disconcertment.

The truth was, with all their exploration of sexual kinks and desires, the subject of getting a third playmate involved had come up. And if both were completely frank, neither rejected the idea out of hand. The lasses' marriage was a shared commodity, and all big decisions were made together. If both were consensual, and so was anyone else they chose to bring onboard, they could do whatever they liked.

However, what was happening here was different. Barb had to be all but certain, Josie had gone behind her back. She'd kissed someone else without telling her. They hadn't agreed on this. It was possible they'd done more than kiss, but this was all the message mentioned. But Barbara of course didn't know this Cleo; she'd no idea who she was, or if she'd approve of her, even had Josie brought her up. She didn't feel this was right. Even if her wife had done something like this, whatever the circumstances, she should've told Barbara. They'd discussed these things. She had to have known Barb wouldn't divorce, maim or kill her.

She decided she needed some fresh air to think about this. She didn't want to try and hash this out with Josie on the phone. She didn't want to go to the mall and confront her about it in person either. Josie was at work, and needed to focus on her duties. Barb got dressed and went for a drive. She rode out to an area closer to the pasturelands where the business district faded, but there were still some commercial endeavors offered. Amongst them were a large Italian restaurant and a neighboring shopping center Barb fancied. A little shopping—window or otherwise—was usually good for cheering herself up in tough spots.

A few purchases later, Barbara guessed she felt a little better. This wasn't really the type of malady for which shopping was prescribed. But it remained a delightful activity, and a good way to kill time until her wife finished work. Evening had arrived, according to the clock, but there were still a few hours' daylight left. It was again glorious outside, in the mid-70s, so Barb took a little stroll behind the shopping center, where a foot/bicycle path wound in a circle around a pond. The signs asked no one loiter after dark, so Barbara was within her rights while the sun wasn't down. She sighed, feeling still disappointed as she watched the ducks and swans.

Gosh, I wish I was an animal sometimes. Their lives are so simple and peaceful and carefree. All they need's someone to feed them and a place to relax with their own.

A gaggle of honking geese waddled before her sauntering feet, back to the pond for another dip. A few flapped their wings, causing a bit of traffic in their queue and some more honking. Once they'd cleared her path, Barb watched them swim off with a small chuckle. She looked down in front of her, and something else captured her gaze.

She stopped. Her eyes slid back over to the geese again.

Hmmmm...

You know, fellas, I think you may have just given me an idea.

*****

Turning The Desks

Friday, July 8th, 2016, 10:18 p.m.

Barbara waited in the living room as the lock finally clicked, and Josie swept back inside.

"Oh," she expressed in relief, kicking off her shoes. "Well, that was a day. So happy to be home."

"That makes two of us, sweetie," Barb smiled. "Long one, huh?"

"Practically interminable! All I could think about was getting you in my arms and never letting go."

"Indeed. What time do you start tomorrow?"

Josie tossed her a funny look.

"Well...thankfully not till 2:00, babe," she chuckled. "What, 're ya trying to get rid of me again already?"

Barb stood. "Not at all." She placed her paws around Josie's ribs and pulled her close.

"Quite the opposite, in fact."

Jojo arched her brows, accepting Babsy's seductive greeting as the blessing it was. They kissed for several straight moments, before Barb took one of her hands and led her elsewhere. Upon being informed they'd reached their destination, Josie was a tad bemused.

"...The study?"

"That's right. It occurs to me this is one of the lesser-used rooms in our home to do...things," Barbara cooed.

"Um...well, gosh, I guess you're right, hon. But y'know, I am pretty tired tonight. It was a long day. Maybe in the morning?"

Barb was not so willing to wait. She groped her. Aggressively.

"Oh, but I think not."

Josie gasped. "Oh God."

"Mm." Her wife nodded. "I've already brought in all the equipment. Y'see...silly goose...I decided I was gonna surprise you tonight."

Jojo took a necessary breath, suddenly quite a bit more in the mood.

"I, uh...I do see," she exhaled. "Well...'dya have anything special in mind?"

"Very much so, as it turns out," Babs told her. "Tonight, my sweet angel, we're breaking the mold."

"...And how's that?"

"Well, for one thing, Pussy Cat, tonight, I'm in charge. For once, I'm gonna make you get naked, and I'm gonna tie you up."

Josie felt herself dampen. Barb went on before she could respond.

"And I'm also gonna take only 'yes' for an answer, Jo. Tonight you do what I say, and that's final." And just to drive home the point, she snaked a mitt under Josie's trousers and grabbed her once more.

"Holy f—..." Josie'd never experienced such a hunger for power and domination in her shy bride before. And it excited her. Babsy let go of Jojo's rapidly moistening pussy and delivered her next order.

"Now off with those clothes, young lady...and I'll take them for you."

Josie was abruptly amped up. She began unbuttoning her top, starting to feel very warm.

"I...I guess I still have a...a-a little stamina left in me tonight."

"That's a good girl," Barbara smirked, accepting the shirt. Nods of approval followed as Josie shed more garments. By the time she got to her underthings, the aroused entities beneath couldn't wait to come out and frolic. Barb's lips opened to a mine of pearly whites.

"Fabulous," she commented, adding Josie's bra and panties to the pile. "Now then..."

She positioned Josie in front of the laptop desk, facing away from it, and instructed her to stand still. Josie obeyed, but turning her head in the direction of the next sound she heard. Barb slunk around the side of the desk and retrieved the first pair of handcuffs.

"Oh," Jojo remarked. "Did you take those off the rack?"

"I did. How astute of you to notice. No worries; I'll put them back on it when we're done. Now give me your foot."

Barbara took Josie's right foot first, kissed her toes, and shackled the ankle to the corresponding desk leg. She did the same on the other side with the left. Josie reacted to the unusually wide distance her legs were now spread.

"Whoa...uh...I guess I didn't realize just how long this desk is."

"I know; it's brilliant, isn't it?"

Babsy then gathered both remaining sets of cuffs together. She commanded Jojo to raise both hands over her head, crossing the wrists. Barb used one of the other sets to connect her hands, and the last to secure them to the ceiling fixture. Now that her bride was about as helpless as could be, Barbara dropped her own hands behind her back, took an innocent step away, and looked her up and down.

"What a beautiful picture."

A light bulb clicked over Barb's head. Her eyes lit up.

"And what a wonderful idea. I'll be right back, baby. Do me a favor and don't go anywhere, okay?"

She left the sheepish-feeling Josie alone a moment, and trotted off to grab her Smartphone. Upon her return, she began the little photo session with Josie, snapping her shapely curvy physique from various angles.

"Ummmm...honey?"

Click. Click. "Yes?"

"...Wwwwwwhat're you gonna do with all these pics?"

"Part of the fun of having them is figuring that out, my dear," smiled Barb, cycling back through the photos. "Oh, that's a pretty one. Perhaps under some circumstances, they'd serve as effective blackmail material."

She took her turn to flash Josie her evil smile. Josie's expression was a bit unplaceable, less than certain if Barbara was serious or not. But that hot smile indicated she was just flirting. And it also made her tingle inside.

More tingles waited in store as Barb laid down the Smartphone and made her next move. She stood inscrutably before Josie for a few silent moments, making her wait a bit...then clutched Josie's chin, swooped in, and sucked her into a mesmerizing kiss. Josie's entire body heaved, and melted into Barbara as her heart began going crazy. Barb orchestrated proficiently and efficiently, forcing her way into Josie's mouth, slicking her tongue and teeth. Before Barbara knew it, she had Jojo mutually swishing her tongue and moaning back into her mouth. She smirked through the kiss in satisfaction.

When Babs felt the moment was appropriate, she abruptly popped her lips off Josie's and leaned back to stare her in the face. Josie's eyes needed a minute to flutter into proper position, which flattered her wife. She blinked the smiling Barb back into focus.

"Enjoy that, sweetie?"

Not sure she trusted her voice for right now, Josie vehemently nodded.

"Good!

"...How did it taste?"

This query stymied Josie a bit. She wasn't sure how to respond.

"Um...Babs-ish?"

"Oh?" Babs coyly took a step towards her. She caressed her on the cheek.

"So you wouldn't say it tasted like...oh, I dunno, say..."

Her brows arched.

"...Cleo Rogers?"

Josie's eyes widened. Her blood ran ice-cold. Her feet started to quiver.

"...Cl—...C-Cl—...Cleo...Rogers?"

"That's right." It was now Barb's face and tone that Josie couldn't place. She was unable to discern if she was in a little trouble...or big trouble, and a lot of it. Barbara continued.

"I know you kissed her last week."

Josie's timid eyes darted. Her mouth trembled.

"B-bu-bu—...h—...uh, how...h-how d—"

Barb held up a finger. "Funny you should ask." She reached behind Josie, momentarily unplugging the laptop to hold it up and show her. "As it turns out, you left your Facebook active. I was about to log you out, but right at that moment you got an IM from our friend Cleo." She read the message out loud and showed it to Josie. Then back went the laptop to its rightful spot on the desk.

"So, wifey," Babs rocked on her heels. "Anything you'd like to tell me?"

Her beloved Jojo went into panic mode.

"Oh God...oh God, oh God, Babsy, hon, I am so, so sorry. I...I-it-it was a one-time thing, that's...a-b-but, sweetie, you don't understand. I didn't even kiss her; she kissed me. But...I-I didn't exactly pull away or stop her when she did, so I...I guess that makes me just as guilty. It-it was just so sudden and it caught me totally off-guard! I-I guess she didn't notice I was married, or...or..."

She sighed, hanging and shaking her head. "I'm so sorry, honey."

Barb took her time to reply, making Josie sweat a bit waiting for it. At last, she nodded back.

"All right. I believe you."

Josie's eyes turned hopeful. She looked back up, both figuratively and literally.

"...Really?"

"Of course. You're my wife. I know how much I mean to you."

A smile of elated relief washed over Josie's face.

"Omigosh, sweetie, thank you, so much! You really are my world, I swear. I could never cheat on you."

"I know, Jojo. And I wasn't really all that shocked or appalled when I found out. We have discussed ménages à trois now and then, you know. What bothered me most was that you kept it from me."

"I know...I'm sorry. I just felt so terrible, but I knew it would never happen again. And-and after I chickened out the first couple days, I...I guess I just didn't think about it much anymore. She-she gave me her number and e-mail, but I got rid of it as soon as I was alone."

"Mm," Barb assessed. "Well, it would seem we know how to get in touch with her anyway, just in case we felt the urge to conduct any little, eh...shall we say, 'experiments' with her."

Josie wasn't sure how to respond to this. But she didn't have to; Barbara went on.

"In the meantime, honey bear...I'm sorry too, but I'm going to have to reprimand you for not telling me."

Jojo looked down with a whimper. Barb crossed behind her for her next prop: a long thin silk scarf, which she proceeded to slip over Josie's eyes and tie behind. Her now blindfolded blushing bride gulped.

"Oh God."

"There we are..." She heard Babs step back in front of her, adjusting the scarf.

"Now can you see anything, honey?"

"Nope...just a great big zilch."

Barb grinned at her. "Can you see if I give your nose a little...honk honk?" she asked, impishly doing just so.

"Ahh!" Josie laughed. "Honey! Don't do that!"

"Aw, you don't like that? Sorry. Just checking."

It was time for Barbara to retrieve her other tool, the object provided for her by one of the flapping geese she'd met at the pond. The object which also gave her the idea how to teach Josie her lesson. She twirled it back and forth, fluffing the end so its edge was nice and pointy. After which she pushed the armchair in front of Jojo and sat facing her.

What an effective idea this seemed to be. Josie's legs really were a pretty wide ways ajar. They were spread open enough to make her labia almost achieve the same on their own. This was just what Babs had wanted. It was perfect. She could slip the blade of the goose feather in there and hopefully drive Josie utterly crazy. She tried to suppress her giggling.

Josie was about to decide whether or not she should ask what Barb was giggling at. But she wasn't allowed the chance. She felt a sharp, chilling tingle ride her from the taint up into the slit of her semi-moist cunt. She jumped.

"AAH! EEE! WHOO-HOO!" Josie cried out, making each sound in quick succession. Her wife laughed, in a more sinister tone.

"You know, I must say, sweetheart..." she heard, as the feather slid to the top of her pussy, activated her clit, and slowly down again.

"...I'm really quite disappointed in you. I'm afraid you're going to have to pay for this, but good."

"AAAHH! OMIGOD!" Josie shrieked, momentarily ignoring those lines being thrown back at her. "FUCK! Honey, what is that?!"

"That, Pussy Cat, is a goose feather tickling your coochie-coo."

"EEEEEEEEE!!" exploded the Pussy Cat in question, as the feather blade flicked one of her weakest spots. "Babsy, NO! Please!"

"Oh, yes. Please." The feather teasing continued. Barbara was highly enjoying this, being in charge and playing domme for once. No wonder Jojo relished lording such power over her. It was fun!