Fated Ch. 01

Story Info
Sister and brother begin a life together.
911 words
4.32
268.2k
172

Part 1 of the 37 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 05/07/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,910 Followers

Author's Note: This series is essentially a continuation of the story "Investment," posted to Literotica in April 2008 (in the Novels & Novellas category). Reading "Investment" first should provide a good background for the events of this series.

*****

For several weeks, my big brother occupied my mind to such an extent that he may as well have taken up residence inside my mind, and even inside my body. My thoughts kept returning to him at the most unanticipated moments: in the middle of an exam, wondering what he was doing at work; showering, wondering if he was showering as well and thinking of me at that very moment; chatting with a friend, my comments suddenly faltering as I wondered what he would think of the conversation. My body essentially had a memory of its own, so that at times I would "feel" his hand upon my breast, or "feel" his thick erection prying me open.

And then, of course, there were the times when I would purposely think about the wonderful weekend I had spent in Eric's company: selecting the apartment, signing the lease, awakening to his loving massage, the strings of my bikini being slowly untied, taking him into my mouth, his fingers deliciously hurting my nipples, his erection burrowing deeper into me, our combined love seeping from my body... When in the shower, with the shower curtain surrounding me, I would often masturbate while remembering, bringing myself to a heart-pounding climax each time yet feeling unfulfilled because my big brother was not there to share such moments with me.

As the semester drew to an end, however, the apartment was finally available. The complex management had completed the recarpeting, the repainting, the recovering of the counters, and the cleaning of the heating/cooling system for what would be our new home. At the same time, the complex had been undergoing renovation, and that was almost completed when I went to sign the final paperwork, pay the security deposit (for my portion of the rent, since I did not have a non-university job as "collateral" for my living there), and take possession of the keys.

Once alone in the apartment for the first time, I stood there, amazed. At last, it was ours, although the other half of "ours" was still several days away from standing there with me.

I still needed to try to turn the apartment from an empty set of rooms to a place to live. Fortunately, a friend from campus would be arriving later that day with the belongings I had on campus, since I could not easily bring them all on a bus or on the light rail, but I still had nowhere to sit or sleep, no dresser, no table upon which to eat. I had only a few towels, certainly no means to wash the nonexistent dishes and cups, and only enough laundry supplies to handle a single load. I could decorate with a few posters, but that just somehow did not seem "right" for an apartment of this type.

Nonetheless, as I meandered through the empty apartment, I felt almost complete. I felt much closer to my big brother, even though he was still far away. As I stood at the kitchen counter, I could almost feel him stepping up behind me and wrapping his arms around my middle. Despite the distance which separated us, I felt warm and cherished, loved and protected.

As if on cue, Eric called my cell phone. "Guess where I am?" I challenged him instantly.

He laughed. "I figured you'd be going to the apartment immediately after your exam."

"How could I not? Besides, I have absolutely no desire to return to the dorms again unless absolutely necessary."

"Okay, but where do you plan to sleep tonight?"

"I've got a pair of pillows and a few blankets. That's more than enough for me in a pinch."

"So now you're MacGyver?"

"I'm what?"

He laughed. "Never mind, youngster."

After a moment, my big brother turned serious. "I'm looking forward to seeing you in a few days," he said quietly.

"Yeah," I agreed lamely. "I've been... thinking about you."

"Same here."

"A lot."

"I know the feeling."

"I haven't been thinking about you as a sister."

"I know. I'm guilty as well."

"Well, guilty or not..."

"Hmm?" I prompted.

"I still definitely miss you, Erica."

My heart swelled upon hearing my big brother say that. "Well, part of the reason I'm here already," I confessed, "is because, even though this apartment is empty, it still helps me to feel like you're with me."

Across the many miles, I could hear him smile. "If I could be there with you right now, I would definitely be holding you."

"Good answer," I joked, and we shared a soft giggle.

"I should head back inside," he said dejectedly. "Lunchtime's over for me"

"Are you sure you don't want to eat me for dessert?"

"That's definitely appealing, but if you don't mind, I'll take a rain check... at least until you arrive."

"Agreed."

"Call me tonight and we'll talk about the moving and the buying stuff and getting the TV and Internet connected."

"OK. And, um, Eric?"

"Yeah?"

I took a deep breath. "I love you, big brother."

"And I love my little sister... probably much more than I should."

That final exchange kept me in very high spirits for the rest of the day, and through the several days that followed.

WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,910 Followers