Fated Ch. 07

Story Info
Sister and brother begin a life together.
800 words
4.49
54.9k
29

Part 7 of the 37 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 05/07/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,905 Followers

Somehow, when we awoke in the morning, my big brother was underneath me. I never could figure out how that happened overnight without me awakening during the "switch."

We had only a three-hour drive ahead of us, so we took our time in the morning. We made it to the hotel's free breakfast with three minutes to spare. We lounged around in the suite for a bit before finally checking out just before Noon.

By 4:30PM, following a leisurely drive with a long lunch at a truck stop along the way, we finally stood in our apartment.

Ourapartment.

Together.

Eric stood behind me, his arms wrapped around my lower ribs as I leaned back into him. At last, this was our place. Although it was practically devoid of anything useful at the moment, this would soon be our home.

We would be living together once again. This would be our haven away from the pressures of daily life and the dictates of modern society.

At the moment, it was a plain, mundane apartment, with light brown carpeting and walls and tile and cabinetry and doors in various shades of off-white. Perhaps the best part of the apartment itself, however, was the enclosed balcony, offering a place to sit "outside" yet still be protected from any insects, especially during the summer; that was unfortunately muted somewhat by the view from the enclosed balcony: a prime view of the parking lot.

"Let's bring your stuff in from the car," I suggested, "then this will truly be a home."

"It's already a home," my big brother countered as he gave me a nice squeeze, "because you're here."

*****

We had virtually no food in the apartment, which meant going out for dinner and then going to the grocery store. Eric's cookware was on an Allied truck somewhere, which limited us to buying food which could be eaten as-is or prepared in a microwave. Because of such limitations, I think the girl at the checkout was really surprised at our selections.

We still only had a single ottoman (which I had acquired for the dorm room) for seating, and that was the extent of the furniture. There were no beds, no chairs, no tables, no bookcases.

But, most importantly, we had each other.

The lack of proper furniture truly made itself known as darkness fell upon the city. I was sitting on the floor, leaning against a wall in the living room while reading a book, when my big brother noted: "I guess we're sleeping on the floor tonight."

I had known that we would be sleeping on the floor, but until he had vocalized that notion, I had not consciously thought about it. "It's only for two nights," I said. "I think we'll survive."

We went "to bed" early that night, which was probably what we needed to do anyhow after several days of driving. "The bed" was a few pillows and a sheet which I had used in the dorm room. As the dorm had only had narrow twin-size beds, it was a tight fit for us both underneath the sheet, but neither of us minded. My big brother held me close, his bare flesh feeling so sensual against me.

Neither of us could sleep, however. At the back of my mind, I felt that we should truly turn this place into our own by having sex. Given how Eric soon began to touch me in the darkness, he almost certainly felt the same, especially as his manhood became much more prominent against me.

The sheet was soon cast away. We were caressing, kissing, touching, nibbling. He placed a thigh between my legs and I began to rock against him. I sucked gently on an ear lobe, and his breath caught in his throat. He pinched a nipple somewhat roughly, and I groaned softly while writhing even more against him.

At last, my big brother rolled me to my back and entered me – slowly, respectfully, lovingly. Once again my body gladly yielded to him, accommodated him, tried to entice him ever further inside me. I wonder if he felt that he was making love to a skittish butterfly – that was how gently he treated me. My own big brother was the one inside me, the one gradually extracting my femininity.

The first climax was entirely mine. My body continued to meet each respectful thrust, continued to seize the embedded anatomy, and when I achieved orgasm again, it was ours, his white-hot love filling my body with each powerful thrust claiming me as his. Only then were we able to drift into slumber, for the long journey had ended, and even though our material possessions had yet to arrive, we had at last made the mostly-vacant apartment our home.

WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,905 Followers