Fated Ch. 10

Story Info
Sister and brother begin a life together.
851 words
4.49
49.8k
22

Part 10 of the 37 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 05/07/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,912 Followers

My big brother was wonderful at showing me new things -- sexually, of course, since I had only had one previous sexual encounter before falling in love with him, but also in other interests. For example, Eric loved auto racing, especially F1 racing, and we had specifically subscribed to the Sports cable package just so he could get the one channel licensed to show F1 races in the States. He and I would get up early on Sunday mornings, make coffee, and watch the races together live from Europe.

He was also teaching me about racing through his video games. Soon I was semi-adept at conversing with him about gear ratios, tire pressures, downforce, aerodynamics, drafting, straightlining chicanes, drifting, double-apex corners, and the like. It was strange in a way: To me, it was simply a matter of picking a game, picking a car and a track, and driving. To him, it was an actual experience, essentially the next best thing to being in a race itself. What truly amazed me was how conversant he was about the changes made to the tracks -- in reality and in the games -- over time. His knowledge was seemingly endless, which was especially impressive because almost all of it had been acquired by playing racing games for so long.

It only made me admire him even more.

He was working in his bedroom one evening while I tried my hand at one of his racing games again, the sound purposely low so that he wouldn't be too distracted. When he emerged, he smiled at me, then looked at the TV screen just as I cornered a bit too quickly in an SUV, the weight transfer to the left side unmistakable as the right-side tires came up off the track and seemed to hover over the rumble strips at the apex of the corner.

"Nice body roll," my big brother commented.

I had slowed as soon as the right-side tires had come off the track, and had to regroup mentally and then speed up to catch the rival SUV which had just passed me. "That's one of the worst things you can say to a girl," I noted, "even if she is your little sister."

"Sorry." He came and sat beside me on the sofa, watching in silence as I finished the race, being beaten by nearly a full second. "You're doing better, sis," he commented. "You're holding your own. If not for that two-wheeler corner, you'd probably have won."

"I know." I handed him the controller. "You try."

Not surprisingly, he won by more than seven seconds. He was the expert, and he had not changed the difficulty level. I had been racing on Easy and still lost by nearly a full second.

"It'll come to you soon," he offered. "You've come a long way from someone who could barely play Pac-Man when you came to visit me during Spring Break."

It was indeed well-earned praise, especially being paired with his gentle mussing of my hair.

That soon led to the controller resting upon the coffee table as I was held in strong, protective arms. That soon led to my big brother's hands kneading my breasts through my t-shirt and bra, which soon led to soft happy sighs rising from deep within me.

The game's menu music played a variety of heart-pounding songs worthy of a dance club as my heart was pounding for a very different reason. Slowly, I was rendered topless, my nipples each afforded my big brother's caring attention, my breasts somewhat more sensitive than usual that night, his mouth granting me more pleasure than usual as I clutched his head to me. Straddling his thighs, I braced myself upon his shoulders as he teased me, my panty dampening from his ministrations.

He lifted his head from my chest at last, and looked up into my eyes. "Does my little sister wanna cum?" he asked with a wicked smile upon his lips.

"Yes!" I practically hissed at him, and he laughed softly.

"Then masturbate," he commanded me, and he returned his lips to my left nipple.

I was a little self-conscious about masturbating in front of my big brother, especially since he was doing a wonderful job ensuring my nipples remained rigid with need, but, with one hand still braced upon his shoulder, I reached down between us and unbuttoned and unzipped my shorts. Eric took care of things "up top," and I took care of things "down below," and together, we worked to achieve the pleasure I craved, the orgasm I desired.

Ultimately, sated, I slumped against him, and my big brother released my right breast from his mouth. He lifted my hand out of my panty and shorts, and as I hugged him with one arm, he savored my taste, sucking and licking my fingers clean.

"My little sister tastes really, really good," he observed quietly. "Now she just needs to perfect her racing skills."

We laughed softly together at that, and I hugged him warmly, enjoying the feel of his loving arms around my topless form.

WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,912 Followers