Fated Ch. 11

Story Info
Sister and brother begin a life together.
1k words
4.53
48.3k
20

Part 11 of the 37 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 05/07/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,910 Followers

When in the main university library, all cell phones must be set to either Vibrate or Silent. Typically, no one calls my cell phone, other than my big brother or occasionally our mother, so I usually left the cell phone on Vibrate just so I would not forget to set it on entering the main library each morning.

Sitting in the shade near the fountain in front of the library, I was finishing lunch when there was a vibration in the front left pocket of my jeans. I literally jumped, nearly spitting out my drink, because I was not expecting my cell phone to "ring."

It was Eric, calling to say he would be picking me up since the office was closing early that day. I was smiling as I returned to the building, for I would be seeing my big brother earlier than usual that day.

I was just walking out of the library when I saw him walking toward the fountain where we had agreed to wait. He was still wearing his shirt and tie outfit, clearly sweating a bit in the summer heat and making me feel underdressed since I was wearing a t-shirt and shorts and sandals. But that was soon forgotten as we headed home.

As usual, the apartment was quite warm, since we did not leave the A/C on when neither of us was there. I was accustomed to it, since I usually arrived home first and could turn on the A/C so that the temperature in the apartment was comfortable by the time Eric returned from work. It was clear, however, that since he was still wearing his shirt and tie outfit, the heat was nearly unbearable for him, especially with the tie around his neck.

"I have an idea," I told him. "Go undress and I'll join you in a few moments."

He looked at me strangely for a moment, clearly wondering what I had in mind. "Okay," he agreed, and trudged toward his bedroom.

I turned on the A/C and went into my bedroom to quickly strip out of my clothes, then hurried to the kitchen to take a tray of ice from the refrigerator. When I stepped into my big brother's bedroom, he was just removed his shirt, the final garment, and turned to see me, equally naked, with a tray of ice in my hands and a sweet not-so-innocent smile upon my face.

"Good idea," he admitted. "Very good idea."

Face-down upon the bed, Eric was ready. I knelt beside him and extracted a pair of ice cubes from the tray. With an ice cube in each hand, I rubbed the frozen water over my big brother's bare back, smiling wickedly as he shuddered from the initial contact of the coldness against his heated skin. When an ice cube was completely melted, I obtained another one and resumed my self-appointed task, rubbing the melting ice all over his back, his ass, his arms, his legs, his hands, his feet, his neck, even briefly against his testicles (which truly made him shudder and groan nicely), and when I was done, the A/C had done its job, cooling the temperature to a relatively comfortable level.

What I had not considered beforehand, however, was the wetness on the bed. The melting ice had needed to go somewhere, and what had not immediately evaporated or seeped into Eric's skin had found its way to the bed itself. It would most likely be completely dried by the time we were ready to sleep that night, but I vowed that we would sleep in my bed that night anyhow, since I figured that neither of us would really want to sleep in wetness.

"Get another tray of ice," my big brother whispered, and you can do my front side as well."

As I iced his chest, Eric shuddered visibly, but he did not stop me. He did place a hand upon my thigh, and inched closer and closer to my womanhood, ultimately stroking my labia as he withstood the cold, his nipples standing at attention although not nearly as prominent as mine when I was thoroughly aroused.

I used the ice lower on his body, lower still, ever lower, and ultimately held an ice cube to his erection. He moaned softly, but never broke his gaze with me, his fingers beginning to probe inside me. His fingers were so warm, yet I was treating his genitals with a counter sensation.

I obtained another ice cube, holding it to his testicles. He groaned through clenched teeth, closing his eyes and breaking the gaze, clearly trying to endure the cold. As a nearly-melted ice cube was rubbed along his thick length, I gently kneaded his testicles with the larger ice cube, and he shook from a powerful surge of cold flashing through him, yet he still had the presence of mind to force a pair of fingers inside me, making me suddenly inhale sharply and loudly. I was amazed at the strength of his erection, that it was so rigid despite the intense cold being rubbed along his solid length and being pressed against his most sensitive anatomy.

I relented, however, as I was not sure what prolonged exposure to ice would do to my big brother's testicles, to the sperm which would ultimately be inside me. I set the ice cubes back in the tray and covered his genitals with my hands, providing some warmth for him, and the thrusts of his fingers slowed, and ultimately his hand retracted, spreading my wetness across my thigh.

Eric opened his eyes at last, looking up at me with amazement and wonder, still breathing slightly faster than normal. "Wow..." he said softly.

"Still feeling a bit overheated?" I asked jokingly.

My big brother shook his head. "No, but I am amazed."

"Amazed at what?"

"At the fact that you at least claim to have had almost no sexual experience before you and I... uh, you know... yet you just taught me something."

Even as we fell asleep that night in my bed, I was still beaming.

WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,910 Followers