Fated Ch. 15

Story Info
Sister and brother share their first summer alone.
1.1k words
4.52
44.5k
21

Part 15 of the 37 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 05/07/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,906 Followers

It was a Thursday afternoon when my big brother called me, quite by surprise as he rarely called me outside the lunch hour. "I need to do some research for a project," he informed me, "so why don't I pick you up at the library? Plus, you know the library far better than I would, so you can point me in the right direction."

That made sense to me, and over an hour after the end of my shift, I met Eric by the fountain in front of the library. He definitely looked like a businessman coming to a major university's library to do some research. With his polished shoes and his earth tone tie and his elegant laptop bag, he definitely looked like someone I would expect to see in a board room.

What surprised me, however, was that he would not tell me what he was to research for work. He would not even give me a hint about the project itself. Instead, he simply led me all the way to the top floor, and straight to one of the private study rooms.

The private study rooms were great. They were small, each having a table and six chairs so that small meetings or study sessions could take place. The walls were rather thick, as was the case throughout the rest of the library, so even if someone nearby was making a bit of noise, it would still remain quiet in the study room, which was even more important in case a rather heated debate started during a meeting or a study session. The door to each study room could lock from the inside, giving a good amount of privacy, and only library staff and security personnel could gain entry to a locked study room using one of the coveted Library Master keycards.

Especially being so late in the day, about forty-five minutes before the library would close (due to shortened summer hours), there was no one else on the top floor, so why my big brother had led me into one of the private study rooms really baffled me. But as he set his laptop bag on the table in front of the chair the furthest from the door, I followed his lead and set my small purse beside his laptop bag.

"What I'm here to research," Eric finally announced, "is a personal project of sorts: 'How does Erica react when aroused in a library?'"

His words stunned me, and he took advantage of that to seize my upper arms and back me into a wall -- not just any wall, but the same wall into which was set the door, keeping me out of sight of anyone who might dare to look inside the study room. Then a smile spread across my lips as I realized what was about to happen.

I was thankful to once again be wearing a skirt -- on that particular day, I was wearing a pink miniskirt, so already it would be easy for my big brother to slide into me. For a heartbeat, I had a vision of his long solid erection saluting me through the opening of his unzipped slacks, his testicles hanging obscenely at the base of the gag, his shaft covered with my passion as he placed his hands on my shoulders and forced me to my knees before him so I could finish him with my mouth...

Instead, my big brother used his body to pin me to the wall and begin to slowly hump me. As my body prepared itself for a loving invasion, I held him tightly, my arousal almost instantaneous yet my mind screaming warnings about the unlocked door.

"Remember the balcony," he whispered, as if reading my mind, and I remembered all too well how he had kept himself between me and any potential viewers in the parking lot of our apartment complex, teasing me for a long, long, excruciating time so that when he finally partook of my sisterly body, an instant orgasm cascaded through my entire being, his lips pressed fiercely to mine to silence me as I bucked violently beneath him, my sex seizing his like a vice as he rode me, his deep penetration stirring the turbulent sea of pleasure, all within the potential view of anyone in the parking lot...

Time stood still as my big brother humped me and fondled me. His lips sought mine in a manner which reminded me of a ravenous beast. I was the prey, trapped with her back against the wall, yet not scared but willing, more than willing to be plundered, devoured.

...yet there in the study room was not the place I would have preferred to become my big brother's carnal meal.

Still pinning me to the wall with his body, Eric reached for my hands, then placed them against the wall at either side of my head and held them in place. I instantly recognized it: the universal sign of surrender. Subtly, it was his way of demonstrating that he could overpower me, control me.

...and underneath the skirt, I felt myself melting under his power and his control.

His hands released mine, yet still I maintained the sign of surrender, even after the kiss ended and we gazed at each other breathlessly, my breasts crushed by his chest even as my own chest heaved.

Eric stepped back at last, and just as I began to lower my arms, he quickly lifted the front of my skirt, forced the moistened crotch of my thong aside, and thrust a pair of fingers violently into my body, unleashing a loud inhalation which seemed to reverberate in the study room. I clutched my big brother, burying my face into him, breathing hard, fucking the fingers which fucked me, hoping to be quiet enough not to attract any undue attention, riding my big brother's hand.

"Kiss me!" I hissed, and he did, hard, just in time to silence my blissful outburst as his hand moved fast enough to hurt me.

As we left the study room, I was very aware of the scent of my arousal in the tiny space, and feared that someone at the library would connect that with me and my big brother. We finally exited the library just minutes before the official closing time. Other than the staff, we were the last ones to leave. If Becky and Sam at the front desk noticed anything different about either Eric or me as we headed for the main door, neither of them said anything about it to me the next morning.

WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,906 Followers