Fated Ch. 21

Story Info
July 4 Weekend.
2k words
4.62
40.1k
17

Part 21 of the 37 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 05/07/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,912 Followers

"I found a nice place where we can spend the July 4 weekend," Eric said one evening during dinner.

"Where?" I asked, even though I had a mouthful of spaghetti.

"Up in the mountains, about five hours from here. Four hours to the base, and about an hour upward. A place which rents out small cabins in the mountainside forest. Plenty of Nature around us. People are rare there, so it would be just you and me and the animals in the area. Yet it still has most of the amenities we're used to, including electricity and running water. No high-speed Internet, though -- dial-up only."

I shrugged. "I can deal without any Internet access for a weekend."

He smiled. "So you're interested in going?"

"Absolutely! You were right: We definitely need to get away for a while. But we couldn't leave until Noon on Thursday, though. Because of the holiday, the library is closing at Noon and operating on a skeletal staff that morning, and it's too late now to try to get the full day off."

"That's fine. We'd still be there in time to enjoy the sunset."

Underneath the table, I slid my ankles against his. "I'm looking forward to it."

"We'll need to come back Saturday, though, so I have time Sunday to deal with the work I know I'll need to do over the weekend."

"I don't mind," I assured him with a smile. "A few days away will be perfect for us both, I think, especially if it's truly just us out in the middle of nowhere."

*****

We packed the night before, and that morning Eric had his car quickly checked over to ensure all was working properly under the hood. Not long after the library closed, I met him by the fountain, and we bought lunch as I often did at the sandwich cart, eating on the way to the car.

The first phase of the drive was four hours, but seemed more like four minutes. I was definitely looking forward to spending so much time truly alone with my big brother. For once, I would not need to worry about how others might view us and our relationship. For once, I would not need to keep quiet as I was eaten, or use a pillow to mask my screams as my body was being repeatedly filled. For once, I would not need to keep all the blinds closed so that I could walk around mostly or completely naked in my forbidden lover's presence.

For once, I could truly be a little sister, Eric could truly be a big brother, and we could truly be fated lovers.

At the base of the mountain, we stopped at the "front desk," a small base from which the rental operations were situated. We picked up the keys to the cabin as well as a very good map to guide us the rest of the way, and also picked up some food and fuel at the small grocery store across the street. Then it was back into the car for the trek up the mountain.

My big brother was right: It was indeed a secluded place. The winding road followed the contours via numerous switchbacks cut through the mountainside forest. With the windows down, the scent of the mountain filled my nostrils and the calls of the birds filled my ears. Already, I was certain that we would return to this place as often as we possibly could.

When we came to the third plateau, we continued straight along a dirt road instead of following the switchbacks, and shortly after rounding a bend came to a gate. For me, the gate was unexpected, but it was a nice symbol: keeping society away from us during our private time together.

Eric handed me the key, and I got out of the car to open the gate. He drove through the opening, and I closed and locked the gate, sealing us into our cocoon of privacy, into our personal sanctuary of forbidden love.

*****

The cabin was small but beautiful, with a rustic visual appeal and modern electric and telephone lines running along the dirt road to a point opposite the chimney. There was a narrow porch which wrapped around three sides of the cabin, allowing someone to walk out the front door and use the porch to reach the back door. A few wooden chairs and a pair of short wooden benches provided seating on the wrap-around porch. A wind chime tinkled softly in the cool mountain breeze, and I realized that one of the nice benefits of being here would be that we would not need air conditioning for once.

As he rounded the car, I heard Eric breathe deeply, savoring the clean mountain air. "Tastes different from the city air," he commented, and I nodded in agreement. Without the sprawling asphalt to hold in the heat and the millions of vehicles to create an ever-present haze, the air did indeed taste different, not dissimilar to how my mouth feels after a dreaded visit to a dentist.

My big brother soon unlocked the front door of the cabin, then he surprised me: He picked me up in his arms, carrying me inside. The symbolism was not lost on me, and I was as giddy as a young schoolgirl from this unexpected display of my big brother's love.

He did not immediately set me down, however. I was carried through the living/dining room and into the kitchen, then back into the living/dining room to the lone bedroom, where he at last deposited me at the center of the large bed.

Laying beside me, Eric gently caressed me, his touches chaste -- for the moment. Running a hand through his hair, I simply gazed deep into his eyes, thankful that, at last, we were truly secluded: two fated lovers hidden from the world.

His kiss was gentle and respectful, expressing his love far better than any words ever could. It was a romantic kiss, a kiss full of promise, a kiss underscoring why he had brought me to the cabin.

But soon he lifted his head away, a final dose of reality setting in. "I'd better call down to the base like they'd asked, to let them know we arrived safely," he said, "then I'll bring in our things."

As soon as my big brother had left the bedroom to go to the telephone, I sprang off the bed, thinking that I could give him a nice surprise. I had stripped completely even before I heard his gentle voice speaking to someone at the base of the mountain, and when he hung up the telephone and turned around to head to the front door, he saw me: his little sister, proudly nude and leaning against the door, her body fully on display, waiting patiently for him.

We did not go to the car immediately, for Eric seized me in a tight hug of appreciation for my display. When we did step outside, however, I suddenly hesitated, for it was the first time I had ever been naked outdoors. I had to remind myself that other than my big brother, the only eyes upon me were those of any birds and animals who might be in the area, and then I felt just fine with being naked outside, although it was indeed strange to feel the mountain breeze against parts of my body which had never previously been caressed by the open air.

My right hip brushed against the car, and I nearly jumped. Whenever something similar had happened in the past, I had been wearing something, even if only a swimsuit or a bikini. Wearing nothing, however, that sensation sent a jolt through my entire body followed by a shiver of naughtiness which ultimately settled in my lower spine. Having seen my reaction to such a mundane event, Eric smiled as he opened the trunk.

Soon we were back inside, setting our belongings aside. Hunger was becoming an issue.

...so my big brother fed me. He had me sit in a chair in the living room and then stood beside me. "I'm more than willing to give you all I can," he said softly and proudly as I unzipped his shorts.

He was soon long and hard, his erection stuffing my mouth. Thoughtfully, lovingly, he kept my hair out of my face, moaning softly as I sucked him, my tongue brushing him with the care of an artist, my fingertips holding his testicles as if they were priceless museum artifacts. My free hand grasped one of his wrists, anchoring us to each other. My eyes closed, I could better savor his scent, his taste, his feel, his sounds, his love, and my tender enticement was rewarded with his wonderful, thick, creamy passion for me, his little sister, and I swallowed it all as he seized my head, thrusting deeper into my mouth, grunting as he fed me, calling my name, and finally withdrawing from me and dropping to his knees beside the chair and resting his head on arms folded on the armrest while I ran a hand through his hair.

I was wet. Having my big brother in my mouth and eagerly consuming his prominent passion had momentarily abated my hunger and made me wet. As he regained his breath, my free hand drifted between my parted thighs and I masturbated openly, slowly, the sounds of my liquid love punctuated by the calls of the birds.

I slid forward on the chair, and then Eric was between my spread legs, his hands caressing my thighs, his lips kissing their way toward my junction, his eyes riveted to my sisterly sex, his rapt attention only serving to heighten my arousal, to propel the actions of my hand, to cause my fingers to press a little further into my shuddering body. My small breasts shook as my release neared, my breathing quickening between sounds of self-lust.

"I know a little sister," he teased me, "who should cum for her big brother."

I neared the summit, enjoying the plateau of my self-inflicted pleasure. Through half-open eyes, I watched my big brother kneeling between my legs, watched him watching me.

"Cum for me, Erica," he whispered. "Cum for me..."

His fingers, longer than mine, replaced mine inside me. My hand focused its attention on my clitoris, while my big brother's fingers quickly found my G-spot and rubbed gently. Suddenly, I could not remain still, the ascent renewing with great speed, and my sudden plunge into the abyss of pleasure consuming all my senses as we worked together, a sexual yin and yang which caused my world to simultaneously explode and implode, and without the constraint of having neighbors on the other side of a wall, I announced my ecstasy without shame, screaming, suddenly seizing my big brother's hair and forcing his mouth to my flowing sex and riding his face as he devoured me, savoring me, augmenting my pleasure, speeding my freefall into the abyss until I could handle no more and pushed his head away, yet he continued to stroke me gently between my legs as I slowly calmed, shuddering from the aftershocks of my intense release.

...and then I was on my knees on the floor, wrapped tightly in my big brother's arms as he rocked me gently and kissed my cheek.

"It's time," I heard him say softly as he gave me a gentle squeeze. At first, I was confused, but then I became aware of the dimming light level in the cabin.

Sunset was near.

Eric helped me to stand, then, with his forbidden phallus still hanging through the front of his shorts, with me still completely naked, we walked outside, hand-in-hand, and stood on the porch to enjoy the western sky. He stood behind me, his arms wrapped snugly around my chest as I leaned against him, the final rays of sunlight warming us both as the sun dipped below the outline of a distant mountain peak.

"Now I think it's time for a proper dinner," I joked, and twenty minutes later, I was fed again... properly.

WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,912 Followers