Fated Ch. 25

Story Info
The summer continues.
1.5k words
4.58
36.5k
11

Part 25 of the 37 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 05/07/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,912 Followers

There was no escaping it: Summer was definitely a reality. The heat wave combined with the oppressive humidity made it almost unbearable to be outside, even at night. I was not at all surprised when the local electric company began to send e-mails and text messages to customers and make pronouncements on television and radio and in the newspapers that rolling brownouts and potentially even blackouts would be enforced if the city's inhabitants and businesses did not cut back on electricity usage.

The university was not immune. When we lost power at the main library and the back-up power supply failed to instantly take over, we waited the customary three minutes -- enough time to have everyone power down the public-access computers and finish checking out the two people in line at the front desk before beginning the state-mandated sweep of the building because, by state law applicable to the state's universities, without electricity, only staff were permitted to be in the library or any other public building on the state's campuses.

By the time the library had been cleared of all non-staff, the lack of air conditioning was beginning to be felt. Campus police arrived to ensure that non-staff did not enter the library, and I felt sorry for them, since they had to stand outside, in the heat and the humidity, in full dark-blue uniform. Fortunately, the Director of the Library was thoughtful enough to take glasses of water to the officers guarding each entrance, but that would only do so much, especially if the electricity would be off for an extended period of time.

The power to the nearest cellular tower was still active, however, evidenced by a call I received from my big brother. "Power's out at the office building," he informed me, "so I'm heading home early."

"The power's out at the library as well," I said. "There's a rumor that if the power isn't on again in fifteen minutes, they'll declare the library closed for the day."

"In that case, I'll swing by campus and pick you up. No sense in you waiting around in the heat for a bus or a train."

"Thanks." I truly meant it, especially as I thought about the increasing heat inside the library.

"Screw it," I heard the Director say under his breath as he passed behind me. Then he said aloud so all the staff could hear him: "Let's get some signs on the doors stating the library is closed for the day because of the power outage, then make sure I have your timecards and I'll take care of them in the morning. Knock off an hour early."

"I heard that," Eric's voice sounded in my ear. "I'll be there as soon as I can."

"Okay. I'll meet you at the back entrance to the library."

My big brother was already waiting for me when I finally emerged from the darkened, warming building. He had taken off his tie, and his shirt was partially unbuttoned, revealing the white t-shirt underneath. Fortunately, he had been able to park in the shade of a tall tree, but due to the high gas prices, he had shut off the engine, so the car was rather warm when I got in.

"I think a long cold shower is in order when we get home," he said with a wink.

I was not about to complain.

When we arrived at the apartment, after sharing our first kiss since the morning and turning on the air conditioning, we went to our separate bedrooms to undress, and soon I heard the water running in the shower. A moment later, I had to giggle when I heard Eric's semi-cry at the temperature of the cold water first hitting his bare skin. "Okay," he said aloud, "maybe a cold shower isn't in the cards!"

My big brother must have quickly become accustomed to the temperature of the water, because when I finally joined him, I shrieked like a little schoolgirl when the spray first hit me. He laughed, and I tried not to be mad at him as I hid behind him, his sturdy body blocking most of the cold water from reaching me. The water definitely had an effect on me, however, causing my nipples to harden directly into my big brother's back.

After a few moments of standing behind him, I realized that Eric was in a prime position for something I had not done for him in several weeks: masturbating him in the shower. The cold water on my arms and hands was not so bad, so I had no problem in reaching around him and fondling him, thinking of the last time I had done this when he was backed against the tile wall, holding me close as I had stroked him vigorously and making him orgasm as I kissed him.

Feeling my big brother's arousal growing and strengthening in my hand was rather heady for me. There was a sense of power, an amazement of sorts that I could produce such a reaction in him.

"Do you like having your little sister masturbating you?" I asked him in a sexy, taunting voice. "Do you enjoy feeling her hands on you? Do you like having her stroke you like this?"

"Oh God, yes..." His voice was soft, a little breathy. As I gently kneaded his testicles with one hand, my other hand gave his firming manhood a gentle squeeze, producing a low grunt from him unlike any I had heard from him in the past. Before long, he turned to face the side wall, bracing himself with one hand, and when I turned to again press myself against his backside and thus exposing my left side to the cold spray from the showerhead, his other hand reached back to hook around me in a silent plea for me to remain just like that against him with my hard-tipped breasts pressed into his back.

Once my big brother's erection was at its full prominence, I used both hands to stroke him, firmly and slowly. "Erica..." he breathed, his hips beginning to move to increase the pleasant sensations.

"You'll never think of the phrase 'cold shower' the same way ever again," I noted for him, smiling as he groaned in response. With both arms, he braced himself against the wall, his head dipped, and I wondered if he was watching my small hands as they worked him, pleasured him, loved him.

The waves of power washing over me were almost intoxicating. I had seen more than a few pictures and video clips online of men hurting bound women, and now, suddenly, I understood what the men in those pictures and video clips must feel at having someone vulnerable and completely at their whim and mercy. While Eric was definitely not bound, he was certainly somewhat vulnerable, yet he was allowing me to do as I pleased with him during such a moment.

"Erica..." he practically moaned.

"Cum for me," I said softly, my voice hopefully sexy and soothing as I stroked him with a bit more force. "Cum for your little sister. Cum all over the wall..."

My illicit lover was trembling. His voice was slightly shaky, his breathing noticeably ragged. "Cum for me, big brother," I cajoled.

I lifted a hand from his meaty manhood, and while continuing to firmly and slowly stroke him, I brought my free hand up to Eric's chest, quickly found a nipple, and pinched it between my fingertips. He groaned from the pain as I increased the force of my fingertips, and then his voice suddenly seemed to cut off, as if it had been severed by an axe.

A moment later, his voice returned, accompanying the orgasm which made him tremble even more. The tensing of his thighs and his buttocks was particularly noticeable from my position behind him, and I secretly hoped that his eyes were still open, watching as his little sister's hand caused his creamy essence to launch from his tip and splatter against the wall of the shower.

As the sensations from his release began to fade, I nudged Eric aside and knelt where he had been standing. Like a kitten lapping at a bowl of milk, I lapped at the tile wall, my big brother's water-thinned seed tasting a little different but nonetheless quite satisfying. The cold water continued to chill me, but it was largely neglected as I cleaned the wall selflessly, secretly hoping that I had just given him an experience which none of his previous sexual partners had thought to do for him.

And then, just as we had turned off the shower, our part of the city lost electricity. I groaned as I thought of potentially spending several hours in a rather warm apartment, but consoled myself with the thought that, unlike when I was at the library, at least I could be naked to help stay as cool as possible.

We did not remain naked very long, deciding to go out for dinner and do some shopping -- to make use of the free air conditioning at one of the local malls. Yet throughout the drive and the dinner and the shopping, my big brother kept giving me a knowing, appreciative look, and I was certain that, indeed, none of his previous sexual partners had ever licked his seed from a shower wall, and that had me in a good mood for several days.

WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,912 Followers