Fated Ch. 27

Story Info
The summer continues.
1.3k words
4.55
34.2k
13

Part 27 of the 37 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 05/07/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,909 Followers

Over the next few days, my role changed. With Eric working from home, he spent most of his time in his bedroom at the small desk, typing on his laptop, sending and receiving countless e-mails, taking a large number of phone calls on his cell phone. After that first morning, it was clear that he needed an earpiece, and while he had received one for free with his cell phone, he did not like having that cord in the way, so I offered to go buy him a Bluetooth headset.

As I walked down the street, I came to realize that instead of being "just" a little sister and a live-in girlfriend, I was taking on the role of the dutiful wife, doing whatever she could to make her husband's life a little easier. That thought brought a smile to my lips, and I had to take extra care to wipe the smile from my face before I entered the T-Mobile store.

I took to my new role eagerly. In part it was to "forget" about the devastation affecting part of the city, and in part because I knew that, more so than at any time since we have moved into the apartment together, my big brother needed me, for his work world had been turned upside down and he was working in rather unique circumstances. He was very appreciative when I returned with the Bluetooth headset, although it had to be plugged in and charged until mid-afternoon before he could actually use it. I had bought lunch for us as well, and although he ate at his desk, there was a genuine thankfulness in the way he brushed my hand as I set the sandwich and drink beside his laptop. That afternoon, I changed into the bikini, and twice came to his bedroom to give his shoulders a brief massage as he fielded yet another call or read through and responded to a report.

I added a t-shirt and shorts long enough to go to the mailbox, but once back in the apartment, I was only wearing the bikini again, as was the case when Eric finally emerged from his bedroom at what would normally be the end of the day for him. He stretched, the base of his t-shirt rising up to reveal a little skin, and then he joined me on the futon, cuddling with me as I flipped through the cable channels.

"Thank you," he said softly and unexpectedly, giving me a gentle squeeze.

"'Thank you?'"

"Yeah..." He gave me another soft squeeze. "Thanks for making today somewhat bearable for me. I feel like I'm out of my element without a true office."

That I could understand. I also felt a little out of my element for not being in the library, although in my case, without an open and fully-functioning library, I had no work to do.

"Look on the bright side," I said, stroking my big brother's chest. "At least until I have to head back to the library, you'll have me here to take care of your needs as you work."

"There is that," he admitted. "There definitely is that..."

We finally turned off the television and simply basked in the comfortable silence for a while.

"I know a way to really help you through the day," I finally said as an idea came to mind.

"What's that?" he asked.

"It's a surprise. You'll find out sometime tomorrow."

"Okay."

*****

It was mid-afternoon and I was again wearing the bikini when I stepped into Eric's bedroom. Once again, he was sitting at the desk, typing notes on his laptop as he wrapped up a client call. I went and sat on his bed, waiting patiently, ready to put my idea into action.

Once I saw his hand rise up to press the button on his Bluetooth headset and end the call, I rose from the bed and approached as he swiveled in his chair to face me. His eyes roamed me appreciatively, caressing me and fondling me as I stepped toward him. When he spread his arms and his legs, I eagerly allowed myself to be entrapped, kissing the top of his head as he kissed me between my breasts and then turned his head to listen to the sound of my heart beating solely for him.

The sound of his New E-mail alert startled us both, and Eric reluctantly released me, but I was not yet done, for I intended to enact my plan. Before he could turn his chair back to the laptop, I stopped him and dropped to my hands and knees. "What are you doing?" he asked, a tone of amusement in his voice, and then he made a sound of understanding as I backed into position beneath his desk.

I looked up and tried to give my big brother my best sultry smile as he turned to face me. Cautiously due to the relative lack of space, he slid his feet to either side of me, leaving me very little room in which to move.

Eric was wearing his shorts, which allowed me to caress his bare legs, and our eyes locked until I noticed the growing indentation forming in his shorts. Running a hand up over the denim, I gently stroked the enlarging bulge, already able to feel its heat and his gentle shudder at my illicit touch.

"Just enjoy," I whispered, using both hands to unzip his shorts.

Society would never understand why I was in this position, why I was wearing a bikini and kneeling between my big brother's legs and withdrawing his prominent erection from the confines of underwear and shorts. Society would never condone the gentle licks on my tongue or the stretching of my lips around his girth. Society would think that I had gone insane or that I had actually been forced into taking my big brother into my mouth, yet the only force was my own will: a will to help the one person I truly loved to feel a little better in this strange and tumultuous time.

His heavy breaths and his tightening grip of my head alerted me that his orgasm was close, and even though I felt the surge rocketing along his thick length, I was unprepared, unable to swallow it all, leaving a minor mess on him and on my hand, but I dutifully cleaned us both with my tongue, my ears trained on his moans of post-orgasmic bliss, and even after I had tucked his manhood back into his shorts and had raised the zipper, I remained under his desk, resting my head against his left thigh as he patted my head and tried to find words to express the appreciation and the love communicated by his eyes.

I finally looked up at my big brother, wishing I could see myself from his eyes: the little sister wearing a bikini and purposely kneeling between his legs and underneath his desk, a line of his dried semen noticeable at the left corner of her smiling mouth.

"You'd better go," he finally said softly, sliding his chair back so that I could crawl out from underneath the desk. My knees and lower back protested at having been in the same position for too long without moving, and I grimaced slightly from the pain, but I would gladly have endured that again for him -- that and more, just to witness his expression of appreciation and love, just to know that I had eased his mind a little in what were clearly odd times for him.

And so, that became a ritual of sorts. For a week, each day in mid-afternoon, I would crawl underneath my big brother's desk and practice my fellatio skills. The only aspect which was different was that after the first time, I was always naked, but neither of us minded the difference, and although we never spoke about it, I would say that my nudity during the ritual added to the power of the moment.

WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,909 Followers