Fated Ch. 29

Story Info
The summer continues.
1.3k words
4.5
34.5k
12

Part 29 of the 37 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 05/07/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,912 Followers

The return to the library was the first time I had seen the tornado-ravaged area of the city since the day after the dreaded event. Without all the emergency vehicles, the sights were almost bearable, although a week after the destruction had taken place, there were still people clearly in shock, unable to comprehend what had happened to their businesses and their homes.

The library looked almost normal when I arrived. There was still an atmosphere of disbelief, however, which was particularly pressing when on the east side of the library, for there had been a number of books and even some artwork on the east side of each floor which had been damaged, and not seeing those books and artworks in their usual places made the library seem eerie, almost creepy.

Fortunately, almost everything within the library was back to normal in terms of daily operations. The number of patrons was severely lacking, however, likely because most of them did not expect the library to be open again yet, so by Noon, some of the staff was sent home, including me. I could have stayed, but since I was living with my big brother and he was making enough money that in reality I really did not need to work, I volunteered to leave so that someone who needed the hours more than I did could get the hours and thus the income.

But, I did not want to go home quite yet. Instead, I had lunch at Quiznos and took a bus to a nearby mall. It was nice to be inside the large air-conditioned building, and there were not too many people there despite being a midsummer afternoon in an overly-hot city. I had no true objective -- I simply strolled from store to store, browsing, admiring the various clothes, wishing I had the breasts to support wearing a particularly low-cut dress, trying a perfume, checking what was available in a discount DVD bin, perusing the bookstore.

...finding a new bikini.

Since July 4 had already passed, the American Flag bikini was on sale. At first, I almost walked past it, as the mannequin modeling it was definitely far bustier than me, but I liked the design and the fact that there were strings at the back of the neck, at the mid-back, at the hips, and a purely-decorative knot between the breasts. I returned to that particular rack before leaving the store and was amazed to find one in my sizes.

I was torn. I liked it, and there was both a bottom and especially a top in sizes which would fit me and hopefully flatter me. I thought of the reasons why I should not buy the bikini, but then I thought of a significant reason why I should:

Eric.

Twenty minutes later, I was in a stall in a mall restroom, taking off my bra and thong to replace them with the bikini. I had to resist the urge to step out of the stall long enough to admire myself in the mirror over the sinks, and quickly added the t-shirt and skirt and sandals again. Just wearing the bikini made me feel better, and I stepped out of the restroom with a smile on my face, which seemed to cause the old woman entering the restroom to wonder about my sanity.

When I returned to the apartment, I heard Eric talking on his cell phone again, and it sounded like yet another client call. I went straight to our bedroom to undress, but as soon as I had slipped off the sandals, I thought against it.

I listened intently, and soon it sounded like the client call was about to end, since Eric was asking about someone's upcoming vacation plans. That was when I made my move.

Seemingly a heartbeat later, I leaned against the doorjamb between the living room and the home office. While the client was clearly speaking into Eric's ear, my big brother smiled warmly upon seeing me, apparently not noticing that anything was different about me.

Good.

Just as he asked the client another question about Italy, I stood erect and reached for the base of my t-shirt. Watching and listening to my big brother try to maintain his verbal composure as I slowly revealed the patriotic bikini bra was somewhat amusing, especially when his face began to redden.

By the time I wore only the bikini, Eric was clearly trying to end the small talk and end the call. Apparently, the client was quite content to talk about Italy.

I danced to music in my head, my arms stretched above me as I turned slowly in place, swaying in a manner which almost certainly made the bows at my hips appear more prominent. With my back to my forbidden lover, I lowered my hands to my chest, untying the bow between my breasts, then holding the cups of the bikini bra to my breasts as I turned to face my big brother once again.

The bulge in his shorts was unmistakable. His blush was fading, and there was an expression of determination in his eyes. With a quick gesture, he indicated the bed, and I made my way across the office, keeping a watchful eye upon him. When he bent his left hand forward to form an "L" shape, I was confused for a moment until I realized that he wanted me to bend over the edge of the bed. With a smile, I eagerly complied, my smile widening to a grin as I heard him stand and approach me.

"Okay. Thanks, Cheryl," I heard him say, "and I guess I'll chat with you in about two weeks. Enjoy the cruise."

Almost as soon as he had ended the call, I heard the zipper being opened swiftly. "You seductive little minx..." I was playfully chastised, and almost immediately, I felt the crotch of the bikini panty being pulled aside.

Never before had Eric barged his way into me so quickly. My body was not quite ready for that level of brutality, and I cried into the bed at his lustful violence. I was definitely fucked, clawing at the bed, trying to be quiet but probably not particularly successful as my big brother's forceful thrusts hurt me even while pleasuring me.

It did not last long. It was a true quickie, lasting just long enough for him to attain his masculine pleasure.

I had been used. For the first time, Eric had truly not cared about my pleasure, about ensuring that my body was truly ready for a vigorous fucking. Yet, unlike my first sexual experience not quite one year previous, I did not feel terrible about it at all -- in fact, the uncaring quickie made me feel strangely proud: proud that my big brother would want me so badly that he would revert to a primal state and uncaringly rut into me and fill me with his seed just because he was male and I was female and available.

Eric's care and love and protectiveness, however, was prominently on display as he held me afterward. He cherished me, his actions the polar opposite of what had happened just moments earlier.

"I'd been thinking about you all day," he finally admitted, punctuating his statement with a deep, lingering kiss. "But I guess the break's over. Time for me to get back to work for another hour or so."

"Okay," I lamented.

Twenty minutes later, I heard Eric on the phone once again, this time speaking with one of his bosses. I wore only the bikini panty, and very nearly walked back into the home office to give him a repeat performance, but I knew that, while some distraction was good and essentially harmless, too much would annoy him, and I had already given him enough of a distraction for one day.

WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,912 Followers