Fated Ch. 30

Story Info
The summer continues.
1.3k words
4.57
34.6k
11

Part 30 of the 37 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 05/07/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,917 Followers

After a bit of a reprieve, the oppressive heat wave returned, coupled with sustained record-breaking humidity. Once again, rolling brownouts and blackouts were announced as being possibilities, and Eric and I were both concerned, because if he lost Internet access, he essentially could not work. Such a situation would not be too bad if it only lasted maybe an hour or so, but much more than that and it would greatly impact his productivity.

"Why don't you work at the library?" I suggested one evening over dinner. "We've been assured that the back-up power supply has been repaired and a critical part replaced, so that the library can still be fully up and running for four hours if we lose electricity."

Eric clearly was considering that as he ate. "I suppose that would work. Will I need to do anything special though to get Internet access?"

"There's free Wi-Fi in the main lobby, but since you'll be on the phone a lot, you should be able to use my network login info and be connected in one of the private study rooms. In fact, the top floor is rarely ever used, so that would be the best place for you to be so that no one would bother you."

"No one but you, right?"

I shared his grin.

As if on cue, the electricity suddenly went out, but came back on a few seconds later, as if giving us all a warning.

*****

One of the nice things that Eric did like about working from home was that he could wear comfortable clothes. There was no need to wear a tie or dress shoes. He did not need to wear long sleeves and slacks during the oppressive heat wave. Instead, he could wear shorts and a t-shirt... if he even wore that much.

However, since he was planning on working at the university library, he dressed comfortably yet respectably, wearing sandals, shorts, and a nice short-sleeve shirt. In fact, he reminded me somewhat of some of the grad students, especially carrying his laptop in the shoulder bag.

On arrival at the library, I alerted my supervisor about my big brother's plan to work there for the day, and possibly over the next few days as well until the heat wave abated, and she was fine with that. In fact, she even gave Eric a special username and password for the network -- until that moment, I had not known that the library had a set of rotating network logins for single-day usage, although they were really intended to be used by non-campus people doing presentations in the library's meeting rooms.

After clocking in, I went with my big brother up to the top floor, and we went directly to the private study room the furthest away from the stairwell and the elevators. I spent a few more minutes with him as he set up the laptop and ensured that he could access the network, then gave his cheek a quick kiss, intending to return downstairs.

Before I could reach the door, however, Eric stopped me. From behind, he wrapped his arms around me, his hands on my breasts, squeezing, fondling. I froze, for I was in plain view of the window -- if someone else was indeed on the same floor, I would be very easily seen, and while I did not mind that my big brother was feeling me, I did not want anyone else to know that he was more than just a big brother to me. Fortunately, his manipulation of my chest only lasted a few seconds, before he released my breasts and kissed the top of my head, but it was enough to make me want to spend the day with him, just sitting at the table and watching and listening to him work, and it took all my willpower to give his hand a quick squeeze before I left him to his duties while I went to fulfill mine.

At lunchtime, we ate in the shade of the same tree where I had so often eaten lunch on my own. Instead of talking via cell phone with my big brother, he sat next to me, his laptop bag prominent between us as if to reassure anyone passing by that he and I were "just" big brother and little sister. As we ate and chatted, however, I noticed several women and even one guy eyeing Eric with obvious interest, and I truly felt honored just to be in his presence and on the periphery of such positive attention.

In time, however, Eric had to go back upstairs, back to the private study room. Again, I accompanied him, and again, before I left, he felt me, this time by backing me against the wall, trapping me there, gazing deep into my eyes and even deeper into my soul as his hands massaged my breasts and moistened my thong.

"Please..." I whispered, wondering if my big brother could feel the hardness of my nipples through the bra and the blouse I wore that day.

"Maybe later," he taunted, giving each breast a final, harder squeeze as he kissed my lips.

The afternoon dragged on until, finally, my shift had ended. After clocking out, I headed back upstairs to the study room, finding Eric was leaning back in his chair, his fingers interlaced behind his head, a smile spreading across his lips as I entered the small room. Most interestingly, however, he had moved his chair to the one corner which could not be seen from the window if the door was closed.

...so I closed the door behind me, and when he patted his thigh, I eagerly sat in his lap.

For a long time, Eric simply held me as we kissed. Except for the fact that we were kissing and that it was his little sister sitting in his lap, we would have appeared just like any other young couple in love.

Unfortunately, his cell phone rang to break the contentment. I stood and stepped back as Eric reached up to activate the Bluetooth headset, and I sat and listened as he engaged in banter with a colleague.

As their conversation lengthened, my mind concocted a scenario in which I was straddling my big brother's lap, the crotch of my thong nudged aside as he impaled me. In my mind, I slowly rocked back and forth, my hands cradling his face to my open blouse and his lips kissing my breasts above and through the cups of my bra.

As the conversation shifted to what it was like to be working in the campus library instead of in an actual office, my thoughts shifted as well, back to when Eric and I had both been home for the week immediately following the ravaging of the city. I thought of the times I had been naked underneath his desk, pleasuring him with my hands and with my mouth between his client calls, avidly swallowing his illicit seed as he groaned and growled with his release...

His phone call came to an end, and he looked at his watch. "Let's go," he said. "Dinner on the way home?"

"Certainly," I agreed. "Thai?"

"Sounds good."

We hugged briefly one last time before Eric began to pack his laptop and his notes, and soon we were heading downstairs, then outside, crossing the campus to the parking lots. Given how a teenage girl on a skateboard looked at us strangely, I am almost positive that Eric and I were walking closer together than usual, but that may have been because I was still envisioning myself swallowing his desire.

Once in the car, I could at least touch my big brother again, gently gracing the inside of his right thigh with my fingernails. It was enough for the moment, but I knew that once we returned to the apartment, I would be swallowing his desire for real -- hopefully while underneath his desk.

WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,917 Followers