Fated Ch. 35

Story Info
The summer continues.
1.5k words
4.61
37.4k
10

Part 35 of the 37 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 05/07/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,906 Followers

"I'll be home rather late tonight," Eric reminded me as we drove to campus, "so don't worry about dinner for me. I'll probably be back around 9PM."

"That's okay," I said, fully understanding his need to visit a client in another city. If the meeting went well, then that client would increase and possibly even double business with my big brother's company, which would also result in a nice bonus for him at the end of the quarter. He said he already had plans for Spring Break for spending the bonus, but would not give me any details.

It saddened me in a way that, because he was my big brother, I could not give him a kiss goodbye when he dropped me off on campus near the library, so I contented myself with patting this thigh and sharing a loving smile with him. After all, the kiss we had shared before leaving the apartment had rivaled Al Gore's infamous kiss, so I could survive without another kiss from my big brother until that night.

*****

Since I almost always return to the apartment first, I was the one to get the mail each day. On that day, the mail included a letter to me from Eric.

I practically ran from the mailbox to the apartment. My heart was pounding, and not just from moving so quickly. While Eric had written letters to me in the past, he had not written to me since we had moved in together, and I had not given that a second thought.

As the A/C began to cool the apartment, I sat on my bed, opening the envelope carefully, my hands almost shaking from the anticipation. When I unfolded the paper inside, there was a printed picture of me naked on Eric's bed, my legs spread obscenely and his seed seeping from my wet sex. I gasped with surprise, but then remembered that he had taken a few pictures of me with his digital camera a few weeks earlier, saying that he wanted add a few pictures of me to his cell phone so that he could occasionally gaze upon me for a few minutes to gain the inspiration to continue with his work.

For several long minutes, I looked at myself the same way my big brother saw me. I saw a young woman whose small breasts made her look like a young teenage girl. Her nipples were prominent, and the expression of lust on her face was unmistakable, her parted lips making her look somewhat wanton. The semen oozing from between her legs made her appear truly comfortable with her sexuality, yet also made her appear used.

It was that last point which really amazed me. Months earlier, I definitely would not have been comfortable with anything sexual. Prior to becoming involved with my big brother, my one and only sexual experience had been anything but satisfying, and had made me feel used and discarded. To see a picture of me with semen spilling from me and an expression of clear lust upon my face was a demonstration of just how far I had progressed sexually under my big brother's tender loving care.

Only then did I turn my attention to the handwritten content:

My precious little sister,

Sometimes, I wonder how our close relationship had not evolved into actual love any sooner than it did. Yet in a way, I'm glad we did wait, because I believe it causes me to appreciate you even more, both as a little sister and especially as a young woman.

I know that sometimes you feel a bit insecure in yourself because of your breasts. Yes they are small, but they are very much you. They are small and sensitive and wonderful to hold - and you are small and sensitive and wonderful to hold. What you have that your breasts do not have, however, are a wonderful personality and an intelligent mind and an abundance of love, and even if you were to have size EE breasts, your personality and your mind and your love would still draw me to you and make me want to have you in my life forever.

One thing I have noticed, however, is that you seem more and more comfortable in your own body. I believe that is a good thing, and I hope you agree. The love we share is definitely emotional and heartfelt, but it is also very much sexual, and your comfort level in your own body plays a strong role in the sexual aspect of our relationship.

I will not mince words: I enjoy making love to you, and I enjoy fucking you. Yes, they are different - at least, they can be different. I enjoy hearing you moan and feeling your pussy clenching me. I enjoy seeing the lust in your eyes as your orgasm approaches. I enjoy holding you tightly and filling you with my cum. But most of all, I enjoy knowing that you love me enough to give yourself to me, to allow me inside you, penetrating you and violating you, and that you enjoy such moments as well. Feeling your body moving against mine, feeling you shake from the pleasure is a wonderful thing, and I only wish that I could induce such pleasure more often, making you cum hourly if I could just to hold you close and witness your moment of ecstasy.

Clearly, this picture is not something I should be sending to my little sister. Clearly, I should not have the same picture, or a few others like it, on my cell phone. But I do, and society be damned. I don't care that the way I feel about my little sister is considered "wrong" or "immoral." I only know that I love my little sister more than anyone I have ever known, and that I would do everything possible to protect her and ensure her happiness. I do wish though that I could call up this picture on my cell phone and hand it to someone and say, "That's my girlfriend," or ideally, "That's my wife." It would make me really proud to hear someone compliment you because of the pictures I have of you, or to be out in public with you, holding you and kissing you on a random street corner, and have some unknown guy give me an approving wink because I'm lucky enough to have you in my life.

What I like most about this picture is that it's a really good FUCK YOU to society. I suppose that if anyone other than us were to see it, they couldn't possibly know that that ismy cum flowing from your body. No one else could recognize that it was your own big brother who had just fucked you rather hard and made you cum twice before his cum had filled you and then spilled from you.

I'm rather hard as I write this. I'm hard in part because of the picture, but in part because I'm thinking of you and of all that you do for me. I'm hard because I'm remembering how your mouth felt last night as your head bobbed back and forth. I'm hard because I wish that I could be inside you again right now, not to give you a hard rough fuck, but to ease into your accepting body and hold you close and simply enjoy the intimacy and the love of my precious little sister.

Loving you forever,

Big Brother

I was crying as I finished reading the first love letter I had ever received. That someone would love me so much to write something like this to me really touched me deep inside. The way his letter had ended also made me yearn to have my big brother in my arms again, in my body again. I wanted to straddle him, impaled as we held each other, as we kissed slowly and touched lovingly. I wanted to give my big brother my body once again to accompany his possession of my heart. I wanted to feel his undying love surging into me.

I wanted him with me at that very moment to kiss away my heartfelt tears. But he was about a hundred miles away, meeting with a client. I could not call him and tell him about the letter, about how much I loved him, about how his letter and his love had moved me to tears, so I curled up with a pillow on my bed, holding the pillow as if it was him, crying into it, wanting more than anything else that he was not so far way, that he was with me at that very moment, that he was peppering my face with gentle kisses and holding me close as he made love to me long into the evening...

When Eric finally arrived home, weary from the long meeting and the long drive, I practically ran to him and flung myself against him. "It came today," he observed softly, and I nodded against him, the tears threatening to overwhelm me once again.

The heartfelt tears never came, but my body wept long into the night.

WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,906 Followers