Fated Ch. 36

Story Info
The end of the semester.
1.6k words
4.6
39.7k
14

Part 36 of the 37 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 05/07/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,912 Followers

The semester was ending. With officially just one more day of exams remaining, and those exams being for the few night classes, there were few students still on campus, and thus very few students studying in the library. On the main floor, there were more horny old men looking at porn on the library's computers than there were students trying to find that last bit of information to help prepare for the following day's exams.

I sighed softly. It had definitely been a long semester for me, capped off with three exams that very day. I was rather uncertain how well I did on the last exam, but as I sat at the main desk that evening in the main library, it no longer mattered - my GPA was out of my hands.

"You're exhausted," my friend and coworker Shelly commented as she approached me from behind. Her hands went immediately to my shoulders, massaging me nicely. She was a natural at giving massages, her long fingers working my muscles with practiced ease. I sighed again several times as I leaned back in the chair, my head resting against her breasts.

It made me think of how often my big brother had been in this position, leaning back in a chair, his head resting against my breasts as I massaged him. That thought both helped to reinvigorate me and also begin to arouse me.

"How long 'til closing?" I asked.

"About three hours still," Shelly responded. "You have a ride home tonight?"

"Yeah. My big brother's coming for me."

"Good."

It was definitely good, because I had no desire to trudge to the light rail station or stand in the cold and wait for a bus, and even if I had a car, I would probably be too tired to drive safely.

"I think I need some air," I said, leaning forward again in the chair and then standing. "Cover for me for a few minutes?"

"Sure thing."

"Thanks." Donning my coat, I headed toward the back entrance of the main library.

Outside, it was beautiful. The weather was cold, as is appropriate for winter, and every tree in the immediate area was brightly lit in off-white lights for the holiday season. I was still a bit surprised that the university would have lit even these trees, as they were not along the main mall area of the campus where the majority of people would stroll or bike, but despite the economy, the university still had an image to maintain.

Eric and I were also being more careful with our own funds. Although gas prices had dropped significantly since the summer, food was still generally more expensive than in the past. We ate out less often and had almost completely eliminated having pizza or Chinese food delivered to the apartment. Eric had taken to buying small microwaveable meals to take with him to work each day to reduce the number of times he went out for lunch with his colleagues or with me, and instead of buying lunch at the union or from one of the food carts on campus, I would usually take a sandwich and a bottle of water with me when I left the apartment in the morning.

And then, to my surprise, a single snowflake meandered downward directly in front of me.

Having grown up up north, I was no stranger to snow, but this far south, snow was a rarity. Seeing the single snowflake made me think of playing with Eric outside in the snow when we were little, of building snow forts and throwing snowballs and of feigning offense when he once made a snowwoman who was anatomically correct.

When my cell phone rang, more such memories came to mind as I retrieved the phone from a pocket of my jeans. "Hey, big brother! It's snowing!"

"That's why I called," he said, slightly breathless. "I'm walking back from Starbucks and when I saw the first few snowflakes coming down, I thought I'd call to let you know."

"I'm outside right now as well. And there's definitely more snow coming down now, but I doubt it'll stick."

For the next three hours, the temperature remained the same, cold enough for snow to fall but warm enough that there was no accumulation. As Eric drove us back to the apartment, the snowflakes seemed to stick to the pavement and the sidewalks just a little longer before finally melting.

By early morning, there was enough snow accumulated that Eric's boss called him to say that coming to the office was optional that day, since most people in the city had no clue how to drive in snow. Since I was not scheduled to work in the campus library that day, it meant essentially a return to our summer status, when Eric was working from home and I was there to ensure he had everything he needed and to help him survive the long days on the phone and at the laptop.

Eric primarily spent the morning at the laptop, chatting away into his cell phone's headset. Other than bringing him coffee several times, I left my big brother alone, spending the time in the bedroom, primarily reading and for a while softly listening to music as I catnapped.

I must have fallen into a deeper slumber than I had anticipated, for suddenly Eric was sitting on the edge of the bed, bent over me, lovingly stroking my cheek. "Sleepyhead," he teased with a smile. I closed my eyes again, simply enjoying my big brother's soft, gentle touches, thankful for the intimacy, especially after such a long and trying semester. Yet while I was not expecting that Eric's attentions would turn sexual, I found myself becoming aroused. I did not fight it, and I very much welcomed it, for over the previous few weeks, our moments of intimacy had become less and less frequent, both because of the major papers and impending exams for me and because of his numerous end-of-year tasks to complete for the company.

My big brother sat up straight again, his hands moving to my chest - not to caress my breasts, but to begin unbuttoning my cardigan. I looked up at him, watching his eyes as they slowly meandered down my torso with the action of his hands. He was just about to undo the final button when his cell phone rang again, and he made a soft groan of annoyance. "Don't move," he said as he stood beside the bed. "I intend to finish this as soon as I can."

The five minutes he was gone were excruciating. He had started something we both clearly wanted, but since he was still on the clock, he had to answer the cell phone if it rang, for it would be either a colleague or a client. By the time he returned, I had just decided to undress myself, but had not yet convinced my hands to act. That was just as well, for Eric's eyes proclaimed his desire to undress me for the first time in over a week.

The cardigan open and my shirt pushed up, my big brother's hands gently massaged my breasts through the bra for a few moments before releasing the front clasp. Although my eyes were closed, I smiled to him, enjoying the exposure, the smile disappearing as my lips parted from a nipple being gently, sweetly suckled. My fingers toyed in his hair as I held his head to my sisterly chest, encouraging him to continue, enjoying the sensations radiating through my torso.

When the forbidden lips did ultimately lift away from my chest, it was so that he could reposition himself and unbutton my jeans. I was soon fully exposed for him, on display for my big brother. He could plainly see my wetness, and he could almost certainly smell my arousal.

He ate me. Repositioning himself again, my big brother ate me. He took his time, sampling me, teasing me, occasionally fingering me. He kissed my inner thighs and manipulated my hard-tipped breasts. He gently nibbled my labia and whispered loving words. Even when his cell phone rang again, he continued, and he did not stop until I had bathed his face with a surge of love, and even then he kept going, apparently intent on making me climax yet again.

...or not, for he finally lifted away and undressed quickly, soon sheathing himself inside me.

"My sweet, sweet sister," his whispered into my ear. He kept moving within me, groaning as I broke a fingernail over his shoulder blade when I climaxed again. The cell phone rang again, but he kept going, kept driving me ever higher in pleasure, kissing me fiercely when my voice threatened to alert the neighbors to the forbidden coupling taking place in the apartment.

"Erica!" he groaned, and then his love filled me.

The cell phone rang twice more, but we remained on the bed, cuddling close, enjoying the intimate silence. The scent of our passion still filled the air, and I wished the moment could last forever.

"I'd better get back to work," Eric said with a sad and heavy sigh. Yet he did not move for another twenty minutes or so, gazing on my prone form one final time before leaving the bedroom. It was a most wonderful way to end a lengthy and rough semester, and as I drifted into a nap, I thought of the weeks ahead when, several days per week, I would be at the library, and hopefully my big brother could come to help me pass the time, just like this.

WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,912 Followers