Father-Daughter Friday Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God, Lexi, baby! Daddy loves fucking your asshole." He moaned to her. "Do you like it when Daddy fucks your asshole?"

"Yes, Daddy! Fuck my asshole!" She screamed.

"Oh yeah, Lexi, I will. You're gonna walk wrong for a week after we're done with you."

Out of nowhere, Samuel appeared, long and thick, he grabbed for Lexi's screaming face and shoved his dick inside her screaming mouth.

Finally, Dave groaned at the sight, it was complete. His daughter's every hole was filled and being fucked, his complete fantasy.

Though he was growing tired, Dave could not stop, he was entranced by the sight and the sounds of the moment. He couldn't help his ruthless plunder upon his daughter's tiny asshole, he couldn't stop himself from yanking her hair to pull her back farther and farther onto his rock hard shaft, or and he surely couldn't withhold from slapping her ass cheeks over and over and over as he called he a dirty slut and insulted her.

Suddenly her body went limp, breaking the spell. They all paused, frightened, but it was Samuel who broke the silence. "David... She... She stopped sucking... Do you think she's..."

"She's okay, she's fine. She just passed out. It's okay." Davie replied, without worry or concern in his voice. "Just keep fucking her, she'll wake up eventually." He ordered calmly, and then slowly he proceeded to fuck his limp daughter's body again, slamming and riding her rectum.

The others hesitated for a moment, but after noticing that Alexis was still breathing, Kim began to pump her tool into Lexi's pussy again and Samuel followed suit, using her mouth like a doll and fucking her throat with ease.

Alexis came back awake a few moments later, screaming and thrashing around, but could do nothing with all the hands and cocks pinning her into place.

"Look, my little slut is awake." Dave smiled, yanking her hair, stuffing his cock deep within her rectum; he pulled her mouth away from Sam's cock, fucking her harder than ever. "Sam, please cum all over my daughter's slutty face." He begged his old friend breathlessly.

Sam obeyed and began to jerk fiercely until he shouted his release and squirted cum into Lexi's screaming mouth. The sight brought Dave to his release, he gave his daughter's asshole three last brutal thrusts, before cumming deep within her bowls.

After resting, they all cleaned up and put the video equipment away, talking happily about the evening they had all shared. Kim's friend, frightened had fled in the middle of their fun.

"It's okay, she's a little pussy anyways." Kim laughed.

"Well, shit. Thanks David. It was great to have you over. We should definitely do this again sometime." Samuel said, grinning as he zipped up his jeans. "We should do this a lot."

"I assure you, we will." Dave said, smiling back. He meant it. He hadn't been this satisfied in a long time. Then he turned to look at the couch, where his daughter was sleeping, clearly exhausted. "Well, we better get out of here, it's getting late, Sarah will be worried."

"Well, take care, David." Sam told him, still grinning, looking extremely fulfilled.

"You too, Sammy." Dave laughed. Then looked to Kim and said, "And you, missy, better be good and stay out trouble."

"Oh, you know I will, Mr. Williams." She promised, but with an evil glint in her eye.

He walked over to the couch and woke his daughter up. "Time to go home, sweetie." He whispered to her, softly, helping her up.

"Okay, Daddy." She said following him to the door and down the hallway.

The front door opened just as the reached to open it, and a woman came in carrying several shopping bags.

"Well, hello David, Alexis." The woman smiled, brightly.

"Oh, well nice to see you, Sheryl. How was shopping?" Dave grinned back.

"Wonderful! It was such a surprise, Samuel usually never let's me go out and blow his money, but why say no, right??"

"I understand. I never let Sarah get a hold of my wallet." Dave said, roaring with laughter.

"Well, aren't you guys going to stay for dinner?" Sheryl asked softly. "I'm going to be making pot roast. I know it's your favorite, David."

"Aww, Sheryl, that's really sweet of you. Thank you. But we were actually just leaving. Sarah will be worried if we don't turn up soon." Dave said apologetically.

"Awe, well, that's too bad." Sheryl replied, looking disappointed. She sat her shopping bags down and reached to hug Dave goodbye.

Dave hugged her back, and then she turned to hug Alexis, when she pulled back from their embrace, she looked concerned.

"Are you all right, Lexi? You look... Exhausted."

Dave took his daughter's hand and led her to the door. "Kim, Sam, Lexi and I... We just had a fun night together, but I think Lexi just over-exerted herself a tad bit, that's all." Dave told her, chuckling to himself at his own joke.

"Oh okay, well, have a good night. Stop by again sometime soon." Sheryl said, waving goodbye.

"We will, I promise. Already have more plans set up with Sam. Have a good night, Sheryl." Dave said, waving goodbye as he led Alexis out the door.

12