Father Sleeps with Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't believe my eyes. I saw Caroline's big, naked, D cup breasts and her pink, erect nipples. Something that I thought that I would never see, I'm unembarrassed and unashamed to admit, unable to help it, immediately, I had a bigger and a harder erection. I had an erection from my daughter resting her hand on my pajama clad cock and now I had an even bigger erection from seeing my daughter's naked breasts.

Unable to remove my horny eyes from her naked tits, all that I could do was to stare. All that I could do was to imagine touching her breasts, feeling her breasts, and fondling her big tits while sucking her nipples. I so wanted to touch, feel, and fondle my daughter's big, naked breasts while sucking her erect nipples. It had been quite a while since I touched, felt, and fondled a woman's naked breasts while sucking her nipples.

While continuing to stare at her exposed, naked breasts, I continued imagining touching her big tits through her nightgown. I continued imagining feeling her big tits and fondling her naked breasts while fingering her erect nipples through her nightgown. Then, something that sexually excited me, daring myself to do so, I imagined sticking my horny hand down her open nightgown top and cupping her naked breasts in the palm of my big hand. As my daughter lay sleeping, I imagined having my wicked, sexual with her naked breasts.

'I love her big breasts,' I thought. 'Yet, I can't stick my hand down her open nightgown top. What if she awakens and catches me feeling her naked breasts?'

Unable to wrap my head around seeing my daughter's big, naked tits, it had been a long time since I had seen a woman's naked breasts and even longer time since I had seen such big, beautiful breasts. Barely a handful, my wife, Sheila, had modest, B cup breasts. Obviously, skipping a generation, Caroline took after her grandmother. My mother-in-law, Sheila's mother, and Caroline's maternal grandmother, had huge breasts, double D cup breasts.

# # #

Daughter's Viewpoint:

Then, adding fuel to the sexual fire, I unbuttoned and deliberately opened the top of my nightgown to expose my naked breasts to my father. I wanted him to see my naked breasts and my erect nipples. With my nightgown top wide open, when my father unknowingly looked down to lovingly stroke my hair with his hand, the top of my low-cut nightgown gaped completely open. I had deliberately exposed my naked breasts to my father.

Filled with horniness, sexual arousal, and erotic anticipation, I was so nervous. My first-time exposing my naked breasts to my dad, I allowed him to see my naked breasts. I couldn't believe that I had exposed my big, naked breasts and erect nipples to my father. Yet, curious what he'd do, I wanted him to see my naked breasts.

'Would he look? Would he stare? Or would he look away in shame and embarrassment? Saving my modesty, would he close and button my top?'

Like mother, like daughter, following in the footsteps of my mother, being the exhibitionist whore that I am, I wore this sheer, sexy, and low-cut nightgown expressly for my father. He had had bought me his nightgown as my 21st, birthday gift to wear exclusively for one of my boyfriends. Yet, never wearing the nightgown for anyone because we were stuck at home, I never thought I'd be wearing this nightgown for my father.

I could feel my dad staring down at my naked breasts and erect nipples. I just hoped that he'd stick his hand down my nightgown top to feel my naked tits while fingering my erect nipples. I'd love for him to touch my naked breasts, feel my naked breasts, and fondle my naked breasts while I feigned that I was sleeping.

With me having already given him an erection, I hoped that he'd do more than just stare at my naked breasts. I wondered if he was sexually excited enough to reach his hand down and into my nightgown? I wondered if he was horny enough to touch, feel, and fondle my naked breasts? I wondered if he was horny enough to have his wicked, sexual way with my naked breasts?

# # #

To be honest, with me more than a little drunk and a lot horny, I never thought that my father would want to have sex with me until I gave him an erection by resting my hand on his pajama clad cock. I never thought of having sex with my father until that night that he saw my naked breasts. I never thought I'd be modeling this sexy nightgown expressly for him.

I never imagined exposing my naked breasts to my father. With my nightgown so very low-cut deliberately unbuttoned, and blousing open in the front, again, with my dad having never seen my naked breasts before, he was seeing them now.

Sexually shocking him as much as I had erotically excited him, no doubt, he couldn't believe his eyes. My dad not only saw my big, naked, D cup breasts, he stared at my big tits. He saw my pink, erect nipples. Something that I'm embarrassed to admit, unable to help it, immediately, I was wet. I was so wet with the thought of my father sexually wanting me as much as I, suddenly, sexually wanted him.

No doubt, my father had an erection from seeing my naked breasts. Unable to remove his horny eyes from my big, naked tits, all that he could do was to stare. No doubt, all that I could do was to imagine touching them, feeling them, and fondling my big, naked tits while sucking my erect nipples. Needing and wanting him to inappropriately, sexually touch me, I hoped he'd reach his hand inside my wide open nightgown and feel my naked breasts.

While he continued staring at my exposed, naked breasts, I continued to imagine my father touching my big tits through my nightgown. I continued to imagine him feeling tits and fondling my naked breasts while fingering my erect nipples through my nightgown. Then, something that sexually excited me, I imagined him sticking his horny hand down my open nightgown top and cupping my naked breasts in the palm of my big hand. Sexually excitingly enough, as soon as I imagined my dad sticking his hand down my nightgown top, he did.

'I love my big breasts,' I thought. 'Seemingly, with him continuing to stare at them, and now feeling them, my dad loved my big breasts, too.'

Unable to wrap my head around my dad seeing my big, naked tits, it had been a long time since anyone had seen my naked breasts and even longer time since anyone had touched, felt, and fondled my big breasts. My mother, Sheila, had modest, B cup breasts. Clearly, skipping a generation, I took after my grandmother. My mother's mother, had huge breasts, double D cup breasts. Perhaps, when I'm her age, in my sixties, I'll have double D cup breasts, too.

# # #

Father's Viewpoint:

Mesmerized as much as I was hypnotized by the sight of Caroline's naked breasts, I couldn't help myself from staring at all that I could see of my daughter's naked tits. Then, with me having a little too much wine to drink, the alcohol gave me the courage to do what I should have never done with my daughter. Even now while remembering and masturbating over all that I had done with my daughter, I still can't believe it.

Disregarding her modesty while abusing the trust of my daughter by sexually abusing her, feeling guilty and ashamed over what I did, I still regret what I did. Unable to control myself from doing so, I slowly and stealthily stuck my horny hand down inside of Caroline's open nightgown top. As if she was my wife, my girlfriend, and/or my lover, I cupped her big breasts in the palm of my big, horny hand.

Her breast felt as heavy as her breast felt big. I felt her big tits, first one and then the other. I couldn't believe that I fondled my daughter's naked breasts in the palm of my hand while feeling the weight of her big tits and fingering her erect nipples.

While I touched, felt, and fondled her big tits, something sexually exciting to see, she rubbed her thighs together as if she was masturbating herself in her sleep. The more that I fondled her big tits while pulling, turning, and twisting her erect nipples, the more that she squirmed in her sleep. Clearly, I had sexually aroused my daughter just by fondling her big tits and fingering her erect nipples.

Again, sexually surprising me as much as it sexually excited me, she seemed to enjoy me feeling her breasts and fingering her nipples as much as I enjoyed feeling her breasts and fingering her nipples. I couldn't believe that I not only saw my daughter's naked breasts but also, I felt her naked breasts. Then, she shocked me by what she said next.

# # #

"Oh, daddy," she softly said in her sleep. "Daddy..." she whispered as if she was dreaming.

Ready to quickly, and stealthily remove my hand from her naked breasts but fearing that I'd awaken her, I looked down and her eyes were still closed. Judging her by her measured breathing, it was clearly obvious that she was still sleeping. Caroline was talking in her sleep.

Indeed, perhaps, my daughter was dreaming about me. Perhaps, she was dreaming about me in the way that I was sexually fantasized about her when masturbating over imagining her naked and having forbidden sex with me. No doubt, with her rubbing her thighs together and squirming, she was dreaming of me feeling her naked breasts and fingering her erect nipples.

"Oh, daddy..." she said again as if she was dreaming.

I wondered what she was dreaming about. I wondered if she was dreaming about me seeing her naked breasts. I wondered if she was dreaming about me feeling her naked breasts and fingering her erect nipples. Then, telling me what she was dreaming about, she said something that floored me.

"I like it when you feel my tits and finger my nipples," she said while her eyes were still closed. "It feels so good. You're making me so wet, daddy," she said. "You're making me so wet."

# # #

Daughter's Viewpoint:

My father continued staring at all that he could see of my naked tits. Then, with me having had a little too much wine to drink, the alcohol gave me the courage to do what I should have never done with my father. Even now while remembering all that I had done with my father, I still can't believe it. Feeling guilty and ashamed over all that I did and all that I allowed him to do, I still regret what I did. This is the man who will walk me down the aisle at my wedding one day.

Unable to control myself from stopping him from doing so, I allowed him to stick his horny hand down inside of the open top of my nightgown. As if I was his wife, his girlfriend, and/or his lover, I allowed him to cup my big breasts in the palm of his big, horny hand. He felt and fondled my naked breasts. I couldn't believe that I allowed my father to feel my big, naked tits.

All my fault for resting my hand on his pajama clad cock, I wanted to feel his big dick. All my fault for wearing this sexy nightgown, I sexually teased him by unbuttoning the top of my nightgown. I wanted my father to see my naked breasts.

I couldn't believe that I allowed my father to feel my big tits, first one and then the other. I couldn't believe that I allowed my father to fondle my naked breasts while fingering my erect nipples. Then, as if feeling the weight of my big breast in the palm of his hand, he continued feeling my naked tits.

While he touched, felt, and fondled my big tits, something that no doubt sexually excited him, I rubbed my thighs together as if I was masturbating myself in my sleep. The more that he fondled my big tits while pulling, turning, and twisting my erect nipples, the more that I squirmed in my sleep and the faster and harder that I rubbed my thighs together. Clearly, I had sexually aroused my father just by allowing him to fondle my big tits and finger my erect nipples.

Again, sexually surprising him as much as it sexually excited him, I showed him that I enjoyed him feeling my naked breasts and fingering my erect nipples as much as he enjoyed feeling my naked breasts and fingering my erect nipples. Shocking myself as much as I had sexually aroused myself, I couldn't believe that I not only showed my dad my naked breasts but also allowed him to feel my naked breasts. Then, not stopping there, I hoped to shock him by what I said next.

"Oh, daddy," I softly said in my feigned sleep. "Daddy..." I whispered as if I was dreaming.

Frightening him and panicking him, he let go of my naked breast and started removing his hand from my nightgown. No doubt, he feared that he had awakened me. Continuing to keep my eyes closed and continue my measured breathing as if I was still sleeping, I could feel him staring down at me.

No doubt, with my eyes still closed and with him judging me by my measured breathing, I continued pretending that I was still sleeping. Yet, I was wide awake in my feigned sleep. I continued talking as if I was talking in my sleep. I wanted my father to think that I was dreaming about him. I wanted him to think that I was sexually fantasizing about him in the way that he, no doubt, sexually fantasized about me.

"Oh, daddy..." I said again as if I was dreaming.

Clearly, he wondered what I was dreaming about. No doubt, he wondered if I was dreaming about him seeing my naked breasts. No doubt, he wondered if I was dreaming about him feeling my naked breasts and fingering my erect nipples. Then, I said something that I hoped would sexually surprise him as much as it sexually excited me.

"I like it when you feel my tits and finger my nipples, daddy," I said while my eyes were still closed. "It feels so good when you touch me in that sexually, inappropriate way. You're making me so wet, daddy," she said. "You're making me so wet."

# # #

Father's Viewpoint:

'Did she know that I was feeling her naked breasts? Did she know that I was fingering her erect nipples. Or was she dreaming that I was feeling her naked breasts and pulling, turning, and twisting her erect nipples?'

Sexually exciting me, I couldn't believe all that Caroline had sexually confessed to me in her sleep.

'I'm making her so wet? Wow. I can't believe that I had sexually aroused Caroline enough to make her wet,' I thought. 'I can't believe that I had made my daughter wet just by fondling her naked breasts and fingering her erect nipples.'

Loving my daughter's pussy as much as I loved her big tits, I was tempted to reach down and feel her naked pussy to see how wet she was. Hoping that she didn't awaken to find me with my hand buried down the top of her nightgown, and my other hand between her legs cupping her cunt, I waited to see if she was still sleeping. I waited to see if she'd awaken. Yet, with my erect cock throbbing and pulsating, as soon as I saw, touched, and felt her naked breast, as I had written before, I had an even bigger and harder erection.

With me wearing pajama bottoms without underwear I was surprised to see that my naked, erect prick had already escaped from my pajama pee hole. In the way that my daughter's naked breasts were exposed to my horny eyes, my naked, erect prick was exposed, too. If Caroline was to open her eyes now, with her long fingers in touch with the base of my naked prick, she'd not only see my naked, erect prick but also, she'd see me with my hand buried down the top of her nightgown.

Something so very sexually exciting to see, my naked dick was an inch away from my daughter's beautiful mouth. Hard to recall, I couldn't remember the last time I had a blowjob. My wife didn't suck cock, maybe she sucked someone else's stiff prick but she never sucked my cock. I was desperate for a blowjob. All that I could think of was Caroline sucking my cock. I'd love for my daughter to blow me. I'd love to cum in her mouth.

# # #

Daughter's Viewpoint:

With me pretending to be asleep, I wondered if my father knew that I was aware of him feeling my naked breasts. I wondered if he knew that I was aware of him fingering my erect nipples. I wondered if he knew that I was aware of him pulling, turning, and twisting my erect nipples. Sexually arousing me, I couldn't believe that I had confessed to my father how I sexually felt in my feigned sleep.

'I confessed that he's making me wet, so very wet by fondling my naked breasts and fingering my erect nipples? I'm sure that my dad is sexually excited that he had made his daughter's pussy wet as I'm as sexually excited that I made my father's prick hard.'

I wished that he reached down and finger my pussy to see for himself how wet I was. I'd love for him to rub my clit and finger fuck my pussy. I'd love for my father to masturbate me as much as I'd love to masturbate him, too.

Then, when I barely slit open my eyes, I was sexually aroused to see that my father's big, erect prick had escaped from his pajama bottoms. In the way that my naked breasts were exposed to my father's eyes, his naked prick was exposed to my eyes. Daring myself to do so and tempted to do so, I so wanted to wrap my fingers around his big prick. I so wanted to stroke his cock. I so wanted to masturbate my father. I so wanted to make him cum.

Something that was beyond sexually arousing, his naked dick was barely an inch from my mouth. With me still forced to remain at home and not see my friends, I couldn't remember the last time that I had given a blowjob. In the way that I wanted to suck my father; I wondered if my mother sucked cock. In the way that I wanted him to cum in my mouth, I wondered if my mother had blown my father and allowed him to cum in her mouth.

# # #

Father's Viewpoint:

Suddenly, with me feeling so horny and sexually frustrated, while hoping she'd open her mouth and take me inside, I wickedly and deliberately touched my daughter's lips with the head of my prick. Then, when she didn't move, while imagining her taking me in her mouth and blowing me, I ever so slowly slid my erect, naked cock across her red, full lips. While sliding my stiff prick across her lips, while hoping that she would, I imagined her opening her mouth and taking me inside. I imagined Caroline blowing me.

Her lips felt so soft. Then, surprising me and sexually exciting me, she flicked out her tongue in her sleep. Caroline licked the head of my stiff prick in her sleep. As stunned as I was sexually excited, I couldn't believe that my daughter licked my prick in her sleep. As if she was licking her boyfriend's prick, my daughter licked my cock in her sleep.

Something that I would have loved for her to do, I hoped that she'd open her mouth and take my prick inside of her warm and wet mouth. I hoped that Caroline would suck me in her sleep. I hoped that she'd open her mouth while she was sleeping and, hopefully, dreaming and suck me. Never having imagined her blowing me before, I wanted my daughter to blow me now.

Then, as if she was dreaming of giving one of her boyfriends' a blowjob, hoping beyond hope, I hoped that she'd take my erect cock in her mouth and suck me while stroking me. I'd love for my beautiful daughter to give me a blowjob. Then, surprising me, I felt her wrap her long fingers around my engorged, naked cock and squeeze. As if she was dreaming of masturbating me, she slowly stroked me in her sleep. Caroline masturbated me in her sleep in slow motion.

Never having been sexually attracted to my daughter before, indeed, with her still holding my naked prick in her soft and warm hand, I was sexually attracted to her now. After seeing her big, naked breasts and erect nipples, I wished that I could suck her nipples while fondling her breasts. I wished that I could have sex with my daughter. I'd love to have incestuous sex with Caroline. Only, not wanting to awaken her for her to catch me sexually molesting her, I controlled my desire to have sex with her.

Concentrating on her naked breasts and my erect prick, I hadn't noticed that my daughter's nightgown was nearly up to her ass. Stealthily and gently, I reached down and lifted the hem of her nightgown all the way up to her waist. From the mirror that hung on the wall across from the couch, I could clearly see my daughter's naked ass and the back of her blonde, trimmed pussy. If it wasn't enough that I saw Caroline's naked breasts and her erect nipples, now I stared her naked ass and the back of her naked pussy.