Father-Son Date Mother-Daughter Pt. 01

Story Info
Surprising cross relationships develop.
9.4k words
4.77
147.3k
224

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/05/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Father-Son Date Mother-Daughter – Pt. 1 of 2

"Dad, you have to get out of the house once in a while – do something, meet people, see the outside world – be social ... get laid."

I protested, "I do. I do. I ... went to the movies last week. I walked to the theater too, and even peeked into that new restaurant they're building on Main." I ignored the last of his comments. Except for people at work – the same ones day after day, and clients – mostly the same ones day after day, that was as social as I got. I hadn't 'gotten laid' in well over three years – or maybe it was four. The more I thought about it, I realized I couldn't remember the last time I had sex it was so long ago.

My son rolled his eyes, "Your business contacts don't count in my book. Mostly, you've done little but sit in your chair staring into the back yard or trod into work and put in your time."

"I like my yard and my job." My job was the lead partner in a legal and accounting firm of Morris, Whitney, and Eaton or MWE as we usually said. I was Morris, and had two junior partners. I specialized in estate planning for high-end clients. We did very well in this market.

My son sounded exasperated, "Why? Root cause, why?"

I knew he wanted to know why I wasn't getting out, but I tried to divert the conversation to a discussion about the yard.

"Well, your mother took such good care of the yard. I have done some weeding, but it'll never look as good as when she was caring for it. The landscape guys that come only do the grass and edging, unless I ask for something special. They always use those damn noisy grass blowers too; I hate those. As for my job, I love it because it's so consuming."

The truth was I saw Edith in every little thing in the house and yard. We'd been married for almost thirty years before she passed, and I missed her more than anything. I hurt to even think about her, but I thought about her all the time.

Todd said, "Dad, Mom's been gone almost two years. It's time to move on and stop hiding from life. I'm not saying you have to forget her. We all loved her dearly and will continue to until we're gone. She wouldn't want you sitting at home moping and pining away for her, or working twelve to fifteen hour days just to avoid the real world. I know she told you to move on with your life after she died."

"I know. I'll try to get motivated."

This discussion was not new. Todd had given me about eight months to get over my wife's premature passing, and then he'd slowly started to nudge me to get out and do something social. He'd started to get really aggressive about it recently.

As a master of passive-aggressive behavior, I'd agree with him and do nothing. After that, he'd suggest general things, and I'd do nothing, and then he got specific but I always had something that got in the way – work things usually.

Todd said, "How about I help you? Would you go on a double date with me?"

I guffawed at his totally new approach to getting me out and about, "A double date with my son? You're kidding, right? You'd pick some cute girl your age for me, and there I'd be not knowing what to say, even how to talk about the music of your age, and her having no idea what real rock and roll is about, or stuff everyone my age knows. She'd think of me as an old fart."

I was fifty-two years old, and despite my upscale job and lifestyle, I'd managed to remain trim without much effort. Todd was twenty-six and unbelievably handsome. I'd watched girls practically fall at his feet and beg to be his slaves, but he remained aloof from their charms and always seemed to be in control of the situation.

Todd argued, "You know more than you think, besides I would not try to set you up with a person my age. I met this girl at work. She's nice, and her mother works in my company too. They're both good looking, smart, great jobs, and I'm sure you'd have a nice evening; I was thinking we could team up. You know, divide and conquer. You take the mom – a divorcée who is not bitter about it the way some women are; she's full of life, vim, vigor, wit and very pleasant; and I'll take the daughter – Sarah, who is also a gem."

I rolled my eyes, "You are really determined to do this – to get me out of this chair and house, aren't you?" I gestured at the outside world with one hand.

"Very." Todd crossed his arms across his chest and tried to look powerful and in charge. I thought he bore a slight resemblance the way he was standing to Mr. Clean.

I stared into the yard again – thinking. Edith told me quite specifically not to sit at home. She even made me promise to get out and be with people, even telling me I should get married again. Despite my salt and pepper hair, I was still a vital person in my early fifties. I had a few good years left – well, a few months anyway.

Todd had stopped grieving at the loss of his mother after six months. For me, it might never stop. I ran that through past my 'What would Edith do?' filter. She'd tell me to get off my ass and go out. She'd even laugh and tell me to go get laid.

"OK." I said the two syllables precisely and clearly.

Todd whirled on his feet. I could tell he'd been about to protest my reluctance. "What? You will?"

I nodded. "You're catching me at a weak moment."

"I'll set something up for this coming weekend." Todd grinned with happiness. He was a catch – the epitome of tall, dark, and handsome, plus he was well off by way of a great job, had a winning personality, and a wicked sense of humor. After college, he'd gotten a job in sales for Gleason Glass Works.

Todd worked the east coast part of the country territory from Virginia to Ohio to Maine, traveling for a few days many weeks to visit prospects for the special industrial-grade glass products his company made. He'd hit the ground running, and already had a reputation as a 'hot shot' in the company. He was going places – fast. His latest coup was an all-glass clad skyscraper in Manhattan. The job was worth millions, and his bonus had let him buy a sedate but hot car – a new Jaguar F-type convertible. He also had a pile of money left over. He was truly sex on wheels in that car. I guessed there were few women that weren't subjugating themselves to his every whim. He didn't give most of them a chance, however.

Todd rolled up to my house the following Saturday afternoon, his red convertible taking a prominent place in my circular driveway. We'd had several conversations by phone about our date with Penny and Sarah Ward.

I hadn't been too enthusiastic about a father-son-mother-daughter date, and the closer to the occasion, the more I felt that way. Of course, I would have felt that way about any date. This was now the first date I'd been on – other than with Edith, in over thirty-two years.

Penny was the mother – Penelope; maybe five or so years younger than me, so late-forties, and she worked as the head of customer service for the eastern states. I could see why she and Todd met. Sarah was a mechanical engineer, and worked designing the enclosures and frames to hold the heavy glass panes in place in specialty buildings, like Todd's skyscraper. I was still from an age where women engineers were a rarity.

"Hi, Dad. Come on, we're going to be late."

"Wait! We can't all fit in your car."

"We aren't. You're riding with me, and we're meeting them at Penny's home. We'll have cocktails there, and then dinner down at the marina driving in Penny's sedan. After that ... we'll maybe you'll stay at Penny's overnight, while I go off to Sarah's condo. Don't worry. Just get in. We're playing this all by ear about what the outcomes are."

I rolled my eyes. "I'm not used to women who want to 'do' someone on a first date." I think my late wife and I had gone together for four months before we got truly sexual with each other; of course, that was a long time ago.

"Well, this is sort of a second date, although you didn't make it to the first one. I took the two of them to lunch on Wednesday before I went out to Pittsburg for yesterday's meetings. We had a good time, and we talked about you a lot, so they'll feel they know you."

Todd reached in his pocket and then put out his hand. "Here, take these."

"What are ... Oh!"

"Condoms, just in case." He dropped six of them into my hand. I felt uncomfortable. This was almost like saying, 'Hey, your date is a sure thing.' Plus, what was my son doing setting his father up to have sex with someone from his company? Did modern day sons do this for their dads?

"My God, this is a year's supply."

"Get over it. You're a handsome and vital man. You are not old, contrary to how you think about yourself. You've just been on the bench for a couple of years. It's time to get back into the major leagues."

"But what if Penny doesn't do things on a first date?"

My son gave me a glance that signaled get real. He said, "Dad, welcome to the twenty-first century. In this country, it's a time when men and women can easily agree to indulge in pleasures of the flesh without anyone feeling like a slut or uncomfortable, unless I suppose you're my father."

He paused and added, "Look, just take them. They're precautionary. Penny may be old fashion, but my feeling from knowing her a little is that she's in tune with modern times and is a sexually liberated woman. You will like her; she will like you. On that basis, you and Penny should feel at ease making love to each other."

"But I'm not sure I'll be in love with her. I don't fall in love in a couple of hours."

Todd rolled his eyes. "Excuse my use of a euphemism. You two should feel at ease fucking each other's lights out tonight. How's that? Just follow her lead. If she wants you, she'll let you know. Go with the flow. You don't have to make a long-term commitment in order to have some sexual fun." He grinned at me, and male that I am, I couldn't help but smile back at him. At least the two of us knew we were now on the same page. I wondered if I would think any less of Penny because she slept with me, or would the converse be true?

I put the foil packages into my jacket pocket. Their eventual use on a 'get-to-know-you' date like this seemed far-fetched to me, but maybe I was behind the times.

Todd drove us about twenty minutes to a nice neighborhood south of the main city in the small town of Clayton. Penny Ward's house was a large sprawling ranch with a two-car garage set behind a low wall that ran along the road. The front yard was about a half-acre of beautiful grass and flowering shrubs. Todd parked in the driveway blocking the right side of the garage in case she parked her car nearer to the house.

We got out, rang the bell, and two gorgeous women let us in the door, with polite hugs and greetings.

Penny was wearing a little black dress that came to just above her knees and spike heels – my favorite. From what I could see, she had fabulous looking legs to go with the rest of the package up above. She looked gorgeous – high cheekbones, attractive brunette hair, and makeup just perfect and not overdone, and enough of her form showing to indicate that all the curves in the dress really belonged to her and were in the right places.

Moreover, Penny was alive and bubbly, but not in a bimbo way. She showed a zest for life and for meeting new people, like me. Right away the word vivacious came to mind.

Sarah was in a print dress that shouted summer and happiness due to all the bright colors. She had a warm smile, and like her mother, a wonderful sense of self-assurance. I had rated Penny as beautiful, and this only left the stunning rating for Sarah. I would be pleased to the utmost to be seen in public with the two of them.

The house was meticulously decorated, and neat as a pin. I thought of my own home, and how over the past couple of years, I'd come to accept a lot of clutter in every room. I resolved to do something about that, because I liked the tidy look of Penny's home.

I appropriately fawned over Penny's house, got the nickel tour from Sarah as Todd followed along, and then we joined Penny for some wine and cheese on her patio. I now got to see her pool, her large patio, and the great landscaping behind the house. Other houses in the neighborhood could not be seen from her backyard.

We sat at a patio table and chatted as the sun sank lower in the sky. Penny was duly impressed with Todd's car, so he gave her a brief tour of his new toy, as Sarah and I continued to chat.

I confessed my surprise about hearing about her engineering background. She laughed and said she liked the ratio of men-to-women in the engineering school. Despite her pretty appearance, she oozed excess brain cells and brilliance, and I came to believe she had a very high IQ. She also had some repressive nerd personality traits, so I suspected she wasn't as social as Todd may have indicated. I tried to imagine her and Todd making out, but put the idea out of my head lest I gawk at her in some way and she'd figure out the workings of my perverted mind.

We drank sparingly, and then the four of us took Penny's Lexus to the Marina Restaurant a few miles away. Todd had arranged a table by a window looking out over the large marina as the last of the boats returned from a day in the large bay outside the town's breakwater. Even after dark, there was enough light in the area to see a lot of activity in the marina.

Our conversation was lively and congenial. We all seemed to click with each other. Both women were what I call touchers – when they had a significant point to make, they'd touch your arm or shoulder or hand. It was kind of sexy given how beautiful both women were. I liked touchers.

Todd offered to drive home, and Penny awarded him the keys. After we were in the car, I found Sarah sitting next to me in the back seat. I looked surprised, but she just laughed and held my hand in both of hers in her lap in a gesture that was slightly more than just friendship. I allowed that small bit of intimacy without over thinking things. I kept thinking of Todd's admonition to go with the flow. I also kept thinking that I was a few layers of clothing away from Sarah's pussy. That thought made me hornier than I'd been in a long time.

Todd drove only a short distance, and pulled into another establishment that was a dance club. Both women approved of the stop when he checked with them before parking. We parked and went in. I didn't bother to ask how he happened to know about this place.

The music was a little rockier than I would have preferred, but we danced for an hour, and had another round of wine as we drank and watched many others dancing. Of the hour, I probably did forty minutes of fast, and twenty minutes of slow, splitting my time as Todd did with both women. I figured I was his wingman. When we slow danced, both women moved in close and got cuddly with me. I felt a twinge as my pheromones started to activate, and also as lots of memories of how I'd felt earlier in my life at such times – a sexy female dancing close to me.

We quit the club on the early side, maybe about ten-thirty, and headed back to Penny's. There was a much greater intimacy between all of us now, and the somewhat stilted conversations of earlier, were replaced with pleasant repartee. Todd drove again with Penny beside him. This time Sarah snuggled against me in the back seat, pulling my arm around her and even kissing me on the lips while we were in the backseat. I was in heaven. I was nervous. Wasn't she supposed to be kissing Todd?

At home, Penny dimmed the lights on the patio, and we took glasses of wine out there, although by then I wasn't drinking too much. I wanted to keep my head about me. Some music started, and we found ourselves dancing again. This time the mood was more intimate, regardless of whom I danced with.

I considered my time with Sarah a delight, but a holding action since I thought Todd had designs on her. I shifted my emphasis to Penny.

After dancing a while, I found myself kissing Penny and she kissed back with great enthusiasm and passion. Our kisses escalated into something serious and arousing in only a few minutes, our tongues dancing with each other. As we kissed I became acutely aware of the very feminine body beneath the fabric of the little black dress.

As though to take a break from the heat of our passion, I found myself dancing with Sarah again. Todd had orchestrated this change of partner. As we danced, Sarah pulled me into a very hot embrace and suddenly our kisses escalated into something more significant – French kisses just as I'd been doing with Penny. I could also feel her pushing her groin against my leg in the process, a turn-on by any standard. The whole evening had new trajectory. Were two women actually coming onto me and Todd simultaneously?

Dancing with Penny again, she initiated some grinding against me that signaled a woman in heat. I hadn't dated in well over three decades, but I thought the signals were pretty clear as to where she also wanted the evening to go. Penny also bought my hand to her breast as we danced, and that started a petting session that neither of us planned to end soon if I had my way.

My heart rate hit about two hundred beats per minutes because I allowed myself to get aroused and horny by Penny and her open invitation to get more and more romantic with her. I felt old instincts coming back, so I pawed at her as we made out dancing on her dimly lit patio. She seemed to like my style if her touches and kisses were any indication.

I could feel her nipple through the material of her dress and bra, so I often focused some attention there, and Penny obviously liked that. She hummed and purred contentedly in my neck.

After a while Penny pulled me with her to one of the poolside chaises. We lay down, but as we did I noticed that Todd and Sarah had disappeared. So much for paying attention to my surroundings.

"Where'd Todd and Sarah go?" I asked. I guessed it was dumb question as soon as I'd said it.

Penny smiled and kissed me, "I think they wanted some privacy. They're probably in the family room making love. We'll peek in after a while."

I accepted that without much thought and pulled Penny into my arms. Todd would be happy; Sarah was really sexy and I knew from our talk earlier that he had hopes and expectations of a having sex with her.

After a few minutes of making out, Penny said, "The zipper to this dress is in the back; could you?"

I did, and the dress soon got tossed aside. I then had a gorgeous middle-age woman in my arms in only panties, a bra, and stockings.

Penny said, "Will you please lose some of your clothes? I'm feeling a little exposed unless you join me."

I joined her, tossing my sport coat and then more and more clothing – hers and mine – onto an adjacent chair. After some further breaks from our make-out sessions, we were both nude. I hoped Sarah didn't suddenly appear and get grossed out by the two of us. I sized up Penny, and there was nothing about her to be grossed out about; it was only me. I resolved once again to get in better shape.

Penny must have read my mind. She whispered in a sexy tone, "They're fucking in the family room. They'll be busy for quite a while ... and I hope we will be too."

I thought of the term 'cougar' repeatedly over the next ninety minutes. Penny was the aggressor; I was the prey. We did sexual things to one another with our hands and mouths, before we finally escalated things and had intercourse. I turned out to be a hero on two counts: first, I loved to eat pussy, and second, because I happened to have condoms, so the pace of the evening didn't have to slow while she went and looked for some. Moreover, Penny wasn't at all bothered by the fact that I happened to have brought condoms on our first date; she was grateful.

I wasn't the only one of us to express my affection orally. Penny went down on me before and after our mating sessions. My messiness didn't bother her in the least, so I didn't let her messiness in her slit bother me either.