Father Time

Story Info
A practical joke by a father and daughter gets hot and heavy.
4.6k words
4.41
258.5k
193

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 12/17/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's been over ten years since my wife Megan died from breast cancer. I'll spare you the details, but this strain had one of the lower survival rates. To make a long story short, we chose the most aggressive treatment first because there wouldn't be time for a second choice. The upside to this is that her suffering was relatively brief. If I wanted you to pity me, I'd say that it fell to me to take care of our teenage daughter Molly, but the truth is that we had already raised her to be relatively mature and self-sufficient, so most of that work was done.

Since then, Molly has finished law school and is presently an associate at a firm that argues a lot of cases in front of the state supreme court. (Credit Megan for the fact that we had created a pretty good college fund for Molly.) I was already successful at my job, assessing and developing new locations for franchise restaurants, and I've continued that success.

My success didn't come at the expense of my family, but it doesn't leave me many opportunities for dating. Molly is in a similar position. Between that and the tight housing market that our area has seen in recent years, it's just made sense for Molly to continue to live with me. Fortunately for both of us, our house is big enough that we were able to put her room far away from mine, so if she did bring a guy home, I wouldn't hear anything unless I stood directly outside her door.

This year, all of Molly's friends had places to go on New Year's Eve, so she went with me to a party that one of my poker buddies threw. She had a winter jacket on, so I didn't see her dress until later. One of the guests, Don, knew me because he used to work for us before he got a job with the company that handles our payroll. He commented that there was an impressive range of ages at the party, specifically that there were a number of nice-looking ladies not much younger than him.

"Still doing well with the ladies?" I asked him. When he was with us, he had a reputation as a ladies' man, but not in a way that would cause problems for him or us at work. At the time, I had recently decided that I was ready to date again, so he and I were the only eligible men in the office, and we joked about such things when we knew it was safe to do so.

"Just got back in the fray," he said. "I'd been dating this teacher, Barb, but she got a better job on the other side of the state, and neither of us was interested in a long-distance relationship." Before I could say anything, he turned his head and said, "Ooh, there's a nice-looking one, Scott!"

He was looking at Molly. She wore a blue strapless dress that left no doubt that she has an ample bosom, even though it didn't expose anything but her shoulders. I always thought she was beautiful, but I assumed it was just my fatherly prejudice. Now I saw it was for real. Remembering when Don and I used to joke about competing, I had an idea. "I bet I can get her to go home with me."

"Tonight?" he asked.

"Tonight," I said.

"What are you betting?"

"I've still got that ticket stub from the first Super Bowl. What have you got?"

"You remember the contest we had for the vintage Moët? Jeff won it, and I bought it from him. I've got most of it left."

I was only doing this for fun, so I didn't plan to keep whatever he offered. I took the bet and excused myself. I didn't go anywhere near Molly, but I sent her a text to meet me in the kitchen. I told her what was going on, and she agreed. She went to the punch bowl, and I came around a minute later. It was close enough to Don that he could see her, but far enough that he couldn't hear our conversation. I stroked her cheek while I asked her if she'd changed the air filter downstairs. She said yes and asked whether we needed to defrost the refrigerator, touching herself just above her cleavage. For the first time, I actually got aroused looking at her. I could see that Don was looking at us, so I motioned her to follow me.

I introduced them. "Molly, this is Don."

He glanced briefly at her chest and said, "You're much prettier than your TV namesake."

"If you're talking about 'Mike and Molly', Melissa McCarthy is quite attractive in her own right," Molly insisted.

Don attempted to recover. "Of course she is; I ... I didn't mean to say she isn't! I'm just saying, you're prettier."

I lied to present a cover. "If you're going to make a pop culture reference, go with 'unsinkable,' 'cause her name's Molly Brown. She's a lawyer that handles some of our contracts." In order to give her a chance to play the game, I said that I saw another old friend.

I was lying, but I actually did find one of Megan's old friends and caught up with her. Ten minutes later, I worked my way around to a dance floor. Molly and Don were dancing to a song that I knew was popular twenty years ago, although being a dad by that time, I had only a passing interest in current music. I asked Don, "May I cut in?"

"Of course," he said, and he walked away.

"How's it going?" I asked Molly, once he was out of earshot. "Is he making a fool of himself?"

"If you're expecting me to say, 'Thank God you warned me about him,' or something, no. He seems nice enough."

The DJ put on a song that my generation used to dance to. As a joke, I did the Batusi, where you make V's with your fingers at the middle of your face and pull them back, but Molly thought I was making a "Pulp Fiction" reference. Don had walked away by the time the song ended. I told her to enjoy herself and went to see who else was around.

I found Don, and he said, "I just thought of something. How will I know? Are you gonna take a picture? That'll be hard to pull off if you wanna get invited to any more parties."

I looked at his jacket. "Do you have a spare cuff link?"

He reached into his pocket. "Yeah."

"I'll slip it into her purse, and she can call you from my house to tell you she found it. When my name shows up on the Caller ID, you'll know where she is."

He handed me the cuff link, and then he wrote his phone number down for me. It was the only number I'd pick up that night. That was around eleven o'clock. I didn't see him and Molly together the rest of the night, until a few minutes before midnight. I made sure I was near Don when Molly found me. "There you are, Scott!" she said. "You promised me the midnight dance."

"Gotta go," I told Don. I kept an eye on him, making sure he saw us together. I didn't feel bad for him, since I saw a woman closer to his age taking his hand.

As the countdown started, Molly put my hand on her back. I could see straight down the front of her dress. I tried to stay far enough apart that she couldn't feel my erection, but to no avail. I just had to hope no one else saw it, especially anyone who knew who she was. At the stroke of midnight, I leaned down to kiss her. She surprised me by kissing me on the lips and putting one hand just above my butt. Don did not ignore his lady, but he could definitely see us kissing. Since I couldn't conceal anything from Molly, I pulled her closer and kissed her harder for his benefit.

After we finished our kiss, we let go. She stepped back and I waited for her reaction. When everyone was finished singing "Auld Lang Syne", I leaned in and whispered, "As your father, I could never let myself really notice how beautiful you are. Tonight I slipped. But I'm really proud of everything you've accomplished."

"It's okay," Molly said. "When I was in junior high, some of my friends thought you were cute. I said it was just because you looked like that one guy on 'L.A. Law', but I realized I had it backwards. I thought he was cute because he reminded me of you."

Fifteen minutes later, Molly went with me as I said goodnight to Don. "Don't forget to call!" he said. He tried to act like he was talking to Molly, but we knew he was talking about the bet.

As we left, I asked, "You let him give you his number?"

"I had to, so he won't wonder how I got it when I call him."

"You didn't give him yours, did you? Because then he'll know what's going on."

"Just my cell phone," she assured me.

We drove home, and waited about ten minutes, Molly in her beautiful dress, me with just a tiny bit of stubble grown back since I'd shaved before the party, and she called Don. I listened on the extension to hear his reaction. "Hi, Don?"

"Yeah ..."

"This is Molly Brown. I just got home. Did you lose a cuff link?" I had turned on some romantic music just so he'd think we were having a sexy time.

I could hear him raising his arm. He hadn't, of course, but he said, "Yeah, I did!"

I heard the voice on the CD behind Molly. She told Don, "I think it fell into my purse when we were dancing."

"And you just got home?" He had to be looking at the Caller ID by now.

"Yeah." I was looking through the doorway, and Molly was trying not to laugh.

"This is kind of a bad time," Don said. I heard a woman's voice in the background. It was clearly on Don's end, and not Molly's voice, so he was obviously having a good time despite our little prank. "I'll call you back tomorrow."

Instead of a genuine laugh, Molly faked a giggle. She stage-whispered, "I'm on the phone!" as if I were there doing something to her. By now, I'd hung up the portable phone, and I was standing behind her. I ran my fingers up her thighs, and she jumped. "Scott!" she said indignantly.

"Sounds like you're busy, too," Don said. "Talk to you later. Thanks for letting me know!"

Molly hung up too and turned around. I waited for her reaction. She pulled me to her and ran her fingers up and down my spine. She said, "You're bad ... Scott!" Since we were in this position, I reached around and tickled her ass. She moved, but instead of moving away from my hand, she moved so that my fingers were between her buttocks. I rubbed the area right over her asshole. She moved toward me, and there was no way she couldn't feel my cock. "Unzip me," she said. I ran my fingers up her spine until I found the zipper on her dress. I pulled it down, and Molly wriggled out of the dress as I went.

"You are so beautiful," I whispered.

Molly moved back, her hips swaying as she went. "You like what you see?"

"Shake what your mama gave you!" I said.

"Judging by the family pictures I've seen, I think it was your mama who gave it to me."

"This is awkward enough," I told her. "Let's not go there."

Molly took my hand. "You don't want this?"

I looked down at the tent in my pants. "I guess there's no point in denying it." She rubbed my cock through my pants and pulled the end of my belt out.

"Fair is fair," I said, and I dropped my pants to the ground.

"I really liked dancing with you tonight," she said.

"Even when I was like this?" I asked, pressing her hand to my cock again.

"Especially then," she said. The CD I'd put on was still going, and the music was even sexier than what Don had heard. She put my arms around her. She'd worn bikini panties, so I could see most of her butt in addition to feeling it. "Do that some more," she said.

As we moved to the music, I felt something rising in my throat. "You're so beautiful, Molly."

"You said that already."

"Did I tell you I love you?"

"Every day of my life," Molly said. "Just never like this before."

For some reason, my cock head chose that moment to poke out of the fly. Knowing that Molly approved, I pressed it against her thigh. "We both want this, don't we?"

Molly found the couch and lay back on it. "Yeah." I got on top of her. We lay there kissing and writhing, but without removing any more clothing. After several minutes, our clothes weren't accomplishing anything. I could feel our hearts beating, and my cock was rubbing over her pussy. "Take it off," she said. I got up and pulled my shorts down. "I meant mine," she murmured. I leaned down and pulled her underwear past her knees.

"I haven't seen this since the last time I gave you a bath when you were a year old," I told her.

Molly countered, "And I've never seen yours. As far as I can remember." She took my cock and stroked it a few times.

I responded by reaching between her legs and stroking her pussy hairs. As I stuck a finger inside her, I said, "I'm going to hell for this, aren't I?"

"If you are, I'm going with you," she said. We kept going like this until Molly sat up and took her bra off. I took my shirt off in response. She lay back again. I crawled over her and stroked her breasts, first on the sides, then moving closer. When I got to her nipples, I leaned down and took the left one in my mouth. "Oh, Dad," she cooed.

"Call me Scott," I told her.

Molly protested. "You're my dad, and I love you and want you." I looked at her with no change in expression. "Okay, Scott," she said.

"It's been so long since a woman called me by my name," I told her.

"What about your mom?" Molly asked.

"She doesn't count," I answered.

Molly put her feet on my back and pressed her heels against my shoulders. "Why not? Because she's your parent?"

"Okay, point taken. Keep doing that."

"Only if you keep doing what you were doing," she said. I moved my mouth to the other side and licked around the nipple while I caressed the other breast some more. "Scott ... Scott ..."

Molly moved her heels down my back, over my butt and down to my thighs. She pulled forward, and I moved with her until my cock was only an inch or two away from her pussy. "Are you ready for this?" I asked.

"I will be once we're in your bed," she answered.

I tried to pick her up like a newlywed, but I couldn't get my hands in the right places. Molly got up, took my hand and put it on her breast again. "I want you," I told her.

"I want you too, but as an equal," she said. She moved my hand away from her breast and held it. "Let's go to bed ... together." We walked into my bedroom. I pulled the comforter off, and she lay in the spot where her mother used to sleep.

"No one else has been here in ten years," I noted.

"It's time, Scott," she said. This first-name business was coming easily to her.

Molly was lying on her side. I lay on mine, facing her. My dick was almost pointing forward. Molly stroked it, then moved her hand over my hip and scooted toward me. I did the same, and my dick was pressing against her thighs. She moved her hips back a little, allowing it to move up until it touched her pussy. I moved toward her, and my dick entered ... the space between her thighs. She put her hand on my neck, moved forward and kissed me on the lips. "Do it," she said.

I positioned myself so my dick was pointing up and said, "I'm trying to." Molly lifted her leg. I put my fingers over her pussy lips. Molly gasped a little as I got the head in.

"We're really doing this," she said.

"Are you enjoying it?" I asked.

Molly rolled me onto my back and thrust her hips back and forth. "This answer your question?" she asked. I could feel her pubic bone as my cock moved in and out.

Her breasts were waving over my face as she did this. I put my arms up and pulled her closer so I could suck on her nipples again. She panted as we thrust our hips in and out. Then she sat up and pistoned herself over me. I looked at the spot where we met. "You have such a lovely vulva," I said.

"We're lovers, Dad," Molly said. "You don't have to be clinical."

"Then I can tell you it's the most beautiful pussy I've ever seen."

"And I'm loving your cock. It's so hard!"

"I haven't seen tits bouncing this freely since we tried to give you a brother."

Molly didn't stop, but she slowed down. "When was this?"

I stopped thrusting, and she picked up the slack. "When you were four or five, you said you wished you had a brother or sister to play with. We'd always planned on having two kids anyway, so we tried for the next month or two. It just never happened."

By now she was mashing herself hard against my crotch. "Doing it this way seems like it would be counterproductive."

"I wasn't talking about bouncing up and down. She was on her back, and her tits were shaking side to side."

"I hate to interrupt this journey down memory lane, but I'm gonna come." Molly stood still and arched her back.

"Me, too!" I shouted. I grabbed her hips and pulled her down to kiss her.

"Oh, Scott! Come inside me!"

"I am!" I told her, as if she couldn't tell.

When we'd both finished coming, Molly disengaged herself from me. "You really like my pussy, huh?"

"It's gorgeous."

She moved up on her knees until her lips were over my mouth. "Then gorge yourself!" She leaned forward and supported herself on the headboard. I pointed my tongue up to the base of her pussy and traced it from bottom to top. I licked a circle around her clit and then across it. "Oh, Scott!" she moaned.

"Dad," I said. "Go ahead and call me Dad. If we're gonna be naughty, we may as well celebrate it."

"Then eat my pussy, Dad!" I tried, but she turned herself around and then leaned down. I'd barely gotten my tongue inside her when I felt her tongue on my balls. "That's right, I'm gonna suck my daddy's dick!" I put my hands on her buttocks so I could keep her pussy within reach. I ran my tongue around in circles inside her while she licked back and forth around my shaft. When she licked my balls, I got so hard, she couldn't keep my cock down. Rather than trying, she took the head in her mouth and slowly took me inside her. I pulled my tongue most of the way out and ran it up and down between her soft pussy lips. I was the hardest I'd ever been when she let me out. She asked, "Ready to blow?" I mumbled something affirmative. "Then I want you in me again." She tried to turn around to screw some more, but it was too late. As soon as she was up straight, I came. Most of it got on her belly, but some of it landed on mine and some on her tits.

She did get turned around, and she eased herself down until we were face to face. When we both had our breath back, I said, "Uh, speaking of giving you a brother ..."

"Don't worry," she said. "I'm on the Pill." I let a sigh of relief out, but she added, "But it's kind of a pity."

I sat up quickly. "You mean you want--"

"Oh, God, no!" Molly said. "I don't want you or anyone else to get me pregnant right now. But this is the hottest sex I've ever had, and part of it is knowing that it's forbidden. Well, how much hotter would it be if it really was possible?"

We looked each other in the eye for a minute, and then I said, "Holy shit, that's exciting!" I pushed her onto her back. She spread her legs, and in an instant I was inside her again. "Fuck! Yeah! We're gonna get caught!" I shouted.

"Fuck me, Daddy! Gimme a little inbred baby!" Her heels were on my butt again, and this time she was pushing me hard. I reached out and rubbed her tits while I fucked her. Well, I tried anyway, but she was shaking so hard that it was all I could do to occasionally brush the palms of my hands over her nipples.

"I'm ready to come, Molly! I'm gonna fill your womb!" She moved her feet under my thighs, pushing my cock toward the top of her pussy. I held her thighs to make sure every last sperm made it inside.

"Give it to me, Daddy! Come in my cunt!" I nodded to indicate that I was doing exactly that.

When the last of my cum was leaving me, I eased myself down. "You do that like you've tried to get pregnant before," I noted.

"No, but I've heard my girlfriends talk about it," Molly explained. She panted a little and said, "That was amazing."

I moved off to the side and said, "Yeah, it was, wasn't it?" After a brief silence, I chuckled. "When's your birthday?"

Molly acted like it was a stupid question. "October fir--Oh, my God, Dad! You mean ...?"

"Yeah. You're the two best New Year's Days I've ever had."

Molly fell asleep before I did. I wondered if she'd regret it in the morning. I needn't have worried. I woke to find Molly licking my dick again. She looked up at me and saw that I was awake. "I thought I'd finish what I started last night," she said. I started to say that I should do the same, but I decided I wanted to enjoy this. She took the head in her mouth and began bobbing up and down like she'd done the night before. This time, though, she was able to concentrate only on what she was doing. She went slowly, and soon I had that kind of erection that isn't what you'd call super-hard, just very firm. On one of her upward strokes, she had only the head in her mouth, and she stroked the shaft. She went back and forth, having my dick in only her hand or her mouth at any given time. When the foreskin was all the way back, she licked the exposed crown, and I lost it. She had just gotten me back into her mouth, and I exploded inside. She practically inhaled my cum, and then she moved up and kissed me. We shared my cum and our saliva, and I reached between us to play with her pussy.

12