Fatima Sayyid of Vanier Ch. 05

Story Info
Arab Muslim woman pegs her Haitian lover.
1.3k words
6.3k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,118 Followers

"So, this is what you're looking at when I'm not around," Fatima Sayyid said to herself as she looked at certain items saved under the 'private' folder on her lover Raul James personal computer. The tall, burly and handsome young Haitian was not around, and she was spending the day at his place. And what a day it was turning out to be!

"Make yourself at home, babes," Raul James said to his lover, right before heading on a business trip. A jack of all trades when it came to things like masonry, carpentry and contractor work, Raul usually did odd jobs around the City of Ottawa, Ontario, but today, he was working in the City of Hull, Quebec. Quebec work usually paid more, so Fatima encouraged him to go.

"I'll be fine without you for a few hours, Habibi," Fatima said to Raul, giving him a hug and a kiss before he left. The Haitian stud pulled her close and give her big booty a firm squeeze before getting in his van and leaving. As he began the long drive from the Vanier suburb of Ottawa to the Quebec side, Raul smiled to himself. He couldn't get enough of Fatima Sayyid, the gorgeous, curvy Arab MILF had come to mean much to him in recent months...

"Oh my," Fatima Sayyid said to herself, as she sat at the computer, and checked out certain videos which Raul James saved on his PC. In one of the videos, a tall white woman with dark hair clad in a green Nurse's outfit was having some fun tormenting a muscular, dark-skinned black man. Fatima watched, fascinated, as the naughty nurse spanked the brother, and then proceeded to fuck him in the ass with a strap-on dildo.

"This is so hot," Fatima thought, and without realizing it, the Hijab-wearing Arab Muslim gal began masturbating, touching herself while the hot interracial female domination video played on the computer screen. Fatima pinched her nipples and then her hand slid under her ankle-length, traditional Islamic skirt and she began fingering her already wet pussy.

On screen, the dark-haired white female dominant continued to torment the brother, taking the stuff to entirely new levels by inserting her toys in his mouth, and also whipping him with a belt of some kind. Oh, and the dominatrix didn't stop there. At some point, the raven-haired dominatrix made the dark-skinned male submissive kneel at her feet and kiss her shoes. Fatima couldn't believe what she was seeing, but it turned her on immensely. Fatima fingered her pussy furiously, and it wasn't long before she came, moaning loudly.

"I can't believe this shit," Fatima Sayyid said, still a bit breathless, as she rose from the chair. She sniffed her fingers, which smelled of her pussy. She returned to the living room, and began watching her favorite television show, a vampire series called The Strain. Although the show was quite engrossing, especially the bits featuring the heroic vampire Mr. Quinlan, Fatima found her mind wandering elsewhere. She kept thinking about what she'd just watched on Raul James computer. Her man was evidently quite secretive about some of his desires...

Fatima Sayyid thought about last night, and how vigorous and passionate Raul James was during their lovemaking. After making her suck his long dark dick, basically polishing it with her tongue, Fatima found herself on all fours, and Raul spanked the hell out of her thick, wondrously round Arabian booty. The handsome Haitian stud couldn't get enough of her big ass, and Fatima loved him for it.

"Whose booty is this?" Raul cried out, putting Fatima on all fours and spanking her big bronze ass while slamming his dick into her. Fatima moaned deeply, and kept on grinding her big ass against Raul's groin. Gripping Fatima's wide hips tightly, Raul began slamming his dick into her. The 57-year-old Arab Muslim gal had never known passion like Raul's, and he fucked her like his life depended on it. After many hours spent riding his dick, sucking his dick and riding his dick some more, a pleasurably exhausted Fatima rested her head against Raul's hairy chest.

"You are my King, my dear Raul," Fatima whispered, and Raul grinned and kissed her on the lips, before pulling the bed sheets over their nubile bodies. Fatima and Raul had been seeing each other for some time now. Ever since her husband died, and she gained a new lease on life due to her newfound freedom. Fatima thought she knew Raul inside and out, but evidently this wasn't the case. The female domination/male submission videos that Raul James carefully saved on his personal computer were definite evidence of that.

Filled with inspiration, Fatima Sayyid took a shower and got dressed, and then got in her car and drove to town. Heading towards downtown Ottawa, Fatima went on Rideau Street and stopped across the street from Pleasures N Treasures, the local adult entertainment complex. Fatima walked in, and the plump white female clerk behind the counter seemed shocked to see her, and the same look of surprise was bathed on several patrons faces. Apparently, Hijab-wearing Muslim ladies aren't allowed to browse the shelves of adult video stores. As if!

"I'll take these, please," Fatima Sayyid said to the clerk, and the younger woman looked at the items and smiled. Several strap-on DVDs, featuring women dominating men, and a pair of handcuffs, plus dildos and lubricant, along with a strap-on dildo. The total came to sixty seven dollars, and Fatima used her Royal Bank of Canada debit card to pay it. The clerk dutifully put the purchases in a nondescript paper bag, and Fatima picked it up, along with the receipt, and left the store with a big smile on her lovely face.

"What's up, babe? Did you miss me?" Raul James said, as he walked into his place, nine hours later. He'd spent all day laying drywall for some fancy people in Quebec, and had gotten two hundred and sixty dollars for his troubles. The trip was worth it. After work, he stopped by Asia Garden and picked up two plates of Chinese food and some Pepsis, intent on surprising his beloved Fatima at home. Unfortunately, he was the one who ended up getting a surprise.

"Welcome home, lover, I got something for you," Fatima Sayyid said, and Raul James blinked in surprise. For his Fatima sat on the living room couch, clad in a crimson bra and matching panties, with a red Hijab on. In her hand she held an object of a decidedly phallic nature, fixed to a leathery harness around her waist. Raul recognized the strap-on dildo and raised his eyebrows. He saw the coy smile on Fatima's lovely face, and realized that his favorite Hijabi must have discovered his secret stash...

"Well, looks like I'm in for some fun," Raul replied, and he walked up to Fatima and kissed her. Just like that, the two of them began making love, albeit in a very different fashion. Raul found himself on all fours, and Fatima mounted him, gently inserting the dildo into his ass after lubricating him good and proper. Holding Raul's hips, Fatima fucked him with slow, deep strokes. They went at it like this for some time, until Raul told her he'd had enough, and only then did Fatima stop. This was all new to her, of course, but Fatima liked it very much...

"Any more sexual secrets you've got, my dear Raul, you should share with me," Fatima said, smiling at Raul. The Haitian stud nodded, smiling as he lay on his back, still a bit sore from the pounding Fatima gave his ass. Fatima looked at his hard dick and grinned, then took him into her mouth. Raul sighed happily as his favorite lady continued to pleasure him like only she could. Fatima was simply amazing, and he couldn't get enough of her.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,118 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Finding Himself in Her Ch. 01 Young man is seduced and feminized by a strong woman.in Fetish
Fae & Maza Ch. 01 Small enby human dom bf + Big trans orc sub gf.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Taking a Chance A simple invitation turns into something more.in Fetish
Teacher gets Taught Ch. 01 White teacher discovers BBC.in Interracial Love
Born to Be Ch. 01 Ashley is ready to start his new life in the big city.in Transgender & Crossdressers
More Stories