Fatima Sayyid of Vanier Ch. 07

Story Info
Arab MILF and Haitian lover wake up together.
1.2k words
4.8k
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,122 Followers

"As Salam Alaikum, Habibti," Raul James as he woke up next to his beloved, Fatima Sayyid, after a night of passionate lovemaking. His favorite Arabian MILF stretched luxuriously on the king-sized bed, and flashed him a wry grin before kissing him on the lips. Raul kissed Fatima back, and watched as the tall, raven-haired, bronze-skinned, curvy gal rose, stark naked, and walked to the nearby washroom.

"Stop looking at my ass, you crazy Haitian man," Fatima Sayyid paused to say, laughing merrily as she stood in front of the washroom door. She winked at Raul before going inside, shaking her big round ass at him for good measure. Raul smiled, and sighed happily. They'd been together for a while now, and he couldn't get enough of Fatima.

Six months after the death of her abusive former husband Salman Sayyid, Fatima Sayyid was a new woman. Oh, she still lived in the Vanier, Ontario, townhouse which she shared with the late Salman Sayyid for decades, but that was about it. Thanks to his pension, and her life savings, Fatima didn't have to work. And thanks to Raul James, the 57-year-old Arab widow had love and passion in her life.

"What shall we do today?" Fatima asked herself, as she sat on the toilet. She sat there, taking a dump, and her bum was still sore from the thorough ass fucking that Raul James gave her the night before. They'd been together long enough that she felt comfortable taking a dump about twenty meters from him, something she never would have done in her younger days as a single woman. Accept me or leave me, that was Fatima's motto at this stage of her life...

Raul James lay in bed, and checked his Facebook profile on his phone while Fatima did her business in the washroom. He smiled as he looked at a picture the two of them took on Parliament Hill the other day. They looked really good together. His life hadn't been the same in the six months that he and Fatima had been seeing each other. The son of hard-working Haitian immigrants, Raul James worked as a contractor, doing odd jobs around the City of Ottawa while studying at Algonquin College.

"Bae and me, happy together," Raul said to himself, and he kissed the phone screen. Corny, yeah, but whatever. Raul was proud of his relationship with Fatima Sayyid. The fact that his lady love was decades older than him didn't bother Raul none. Nor was Raul was fazed by the fact that lots of Arab guys all over the City of Ottawa made a habit of gawking hostilely every time they saw Raul and Fatima out and about together. Let the haters stare...

"Raul, get your butt in here," Fatima called out, having finished her, ahem, ritual. Raul went into the washroom, wrinkling his nose by reflex...but he didn't smell anything other than the industrial spray that Fatima usually doused the washroom with after each use. Fatima was in the shower, the water cascading off her curvy, golden-hued body in a way that Raul found positively arousing. Smiling, he waved at Fatima, who cleared her throat impatiently...

"Here I am, mamas," Raul replied, and he stood there, watching Fatima cleanse herself with water. Dropping his boxers to the floor, Raul stood naked before Fatima, and he stroked his long and thick, dark dick as she watched. Fatima licked her lips hungrily as Raul pumped his hands up and down his dick, smiling wickedly at her. Dammit he know what he does to me, Fatima thought, and she gestured for Raul to come inside...

"What are you waiting for, an invitation?" Fatima said impatiently, and Raul grinned mischievously as he finally stepped in, joining her in the shower. The two of them stood there, under the lukewarm water, and smiled. Fatima welcomed Raul with open arms, and the two of them embraced passionately. Fatima pressed her full lips against Raul's, and he kissed her full and deep. At the same time, Raul's eager hands roamed all over Fatima's voluptuous body, caressing her and sending tendrils of pleasure coursing throughout her nubile form.

"Hell sexy," Raul said, smiling as Fatima's hands caressed his hairy chest, then made their way down to his crotch. The sexy Arabian MILF grasped his dick with both hands and caressed it, and then she winked at him before going down on her knees. Raul held his breath as a smiling Fatima took his dick into her mouth, and just like that, his rather mundane morning got a lot better...

"Hmm, I like the way your dick and balls smell," Fatima paused to say, and she caressed Raul's nuts while fellating him. Raul leaned against the shower's tiled wall, and sighed happily as Fatima pleasured him like only she could. The Arabian MILF's head bobbed up and down as she sucked him off, and Raul felt himself harden and lengthen thanks to her rather passionate efforts. Soon, Fatima had him harder than Japanese Algebra, and he was just about ready to burst...

"Oh fuck, I'm ready to cum," Raul cried out, and Fatima grinned and continued sucking his dick, working two fingers up his ass while pleasuring him. That last bit drove Raul over the edge, and he moaned deeply, his whole body trembling before he came, louder and more passionately than ever before. Fatima smiled, welcoming the torrent of cum that issued from Raul's dick. Tasting her lover's manly essence, Fatima nodded in approval. Raul truly tasted wonderful...

"Your turn to pleasure me," Fatima said to Raul, as he bent her over, caressing her thick round ass. After lathering Fatima's asshole with cleansing soap and water, Raul worked two fingers into her pussy while sliding his tongue into her booty hole. Face down and ass up, her thick ass cheeks spread wide open, Fatima moaned softly as Raul tended to her juicy ass.

"I love this ass," Raul cried out, loving the way Fatima's butthole tasted on his tongue. Fatima moaned deeply, clearly loving it. The Haitian stud's tongue went so far up her asshole that Fatima would have been hard-pressed to tell anyone where she ended and he began. Raul's tongue up Fatima's ass was to die for, as far as the Arabian MILF was concerned...and she couldn't get enough of it.

"Show me how much you love this ass and fuck it good and proper," Fatima squealed, and Raul grinned, and slapped her bum. After working her up for a while, Raul pushed his long, hard dick into Fatima's asshole, using nothing but soap and water as lubrication. Fatima cried out as Raul's thick dick invaded her backdoor. Rocking back against him, Fatima grinded her ass against Raul's groin, and amazingly, her ass took it all. Fatima's ass felt warm and tight around Raul's dick, gripping his rod so tightly that it didn't take him long to cum...

"Now that's what I call a killer booty," Raul said to Fatima, after squeezing his spent dick out of her strong butt hole. The Arabian MILF turned around and kissed her lover passionately. Raul gently stroked Fatima's face and looked tenderly into her eyes. They spent the next few minutes getting cleaned up under the now warm water, and then exited the shower. Later that day, they would go downtown and check out the National Gallery of Canada, but for now, they humped over every square inch of Fatima's townhouse. What better way to spend an unusually warm Saturday morning in late September?

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,122 Followers
Share this Story