Fatima Sayyid of Vanier Ch. 10

Story Info
Haitian stud and Arab MILF deal with cops.
1.6k words
5.3k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,123 Followers

"The Halloween party was off the hook," Fatima Sayyid said to her lover, Raul James, as they walked through the Algonquin College parking lot. It was a chill night in the Nepean sector of Ottawa, Ontario, and after much dancing and drinking, the rather adventurous couple was looking forward to going home. They got in Raul's van and drove away, thus beginning the long trek back to Vanier.

"You're starting to sound like me, Habibti," Raul said, smiling at Fatima. With that, the handsome young Haitian took his lady love's hand and brought it to his lips. Fatima was about to reply when flashing blue lights in the rear view mirror caught her attention. Raul noticed it too, and his face went grim. With the moves of one accustomed to such things, Raul pulled over on the side of the road, less than a kilometer from Algonquin College.

"Good evening, officer," Raul said to the cop, a tall, chubby white male with a buzz cut, as he accosted them. The cop stood there, chewing gum, a weird look on his face. After staring at Raul and Fatima for several seconds, the officer finally spoke. He seemed to be more than a bit odd, but Raul was not about to call him out on that. The Haitian brother didn't feel like becoming another hash tag on Facebook, thank you very much.

"You've got a busted tail light, bud, may I see your licence and registration?" the officer asked, except his tone let both Raul and Fatima know that this wasn't a request. Fatima watched the officer's interactions with Raul, and then narrowed her eyes at his name tag, which read Khatami, and she smiled, knowing exactly what this was about. The cop, whom Fatima initially mistook for Caucasian, was actually Iranian.

Officer Khatami, you're Persian, right? I'm Fatima, what is this about?" Fatima stated boldly, and Raul sucked in his teeth, wondering what his lady was getting at. From early on, as a young Black man living in Canada, Raul James learned that cops were racist, forever looking for any reason to hassle people of African descent. And it wasn't just the white cops either. Male or female, pale-skinned or dark-skinned, police officers seemed programmed to mistreat people of African descent. The system wanted it this way, since it was usually Black men and Black women who spoke out against racism and thus challenged white supremacy.

"Yes I am, Sister Fatima, As Salam Alaikum, I didn't know you were of the faith, I thought you were Latina or something," Officer Khatami said, and he looked at Raul's driver licence, and then handed it back to him. Raul looked at the cop, then at Fatima. What in hell is going on here? Raul wondered. He wasn't sure what Fatima was getting at, and to be honest, he didn't much care. The Haitian brother just wanted to go home, it had been a long enough day...

"As Salam Alaikum, Officer, thanks for the warning about the light, this is my work van, and it's taken a beating lately," Raul said evenly, looking right into Officer Khatami's eyes, and the Persian-Canadian policeman looked back at him, a thoughtful look on his face. Abruptly, he smiled, and his body language and demeanor changed completely. Raul wasn't sure what brought this on, but knew he'd find out soon enough...

"Walaikum Salaam, brother, I am surprised to see a Haitian person in the Islamic faith, welcome to Islam, this is a nice surprise," Officer Khatami said, and when he looked at Raul and Fatima, he smiled in a respectful manner and then wished them a good day. Just like that, the cop walked away, got back in his patrol vehicle and drove off. Raul looked at Fatima, who smiled faintly at him. The Haitian brother could not believe what had just happened...

"What the fuck was that about?" Raul asked, abruptly, and Fatima smiled reassuringly at him, and laid her hand on his thigh. There was a lot of tension emanating from Raul, this much Fatima could tell. Fortunately, the sexy Arabian Muslim MILF knew exactly how to get her man to relax. Raul looked at Fatima's hand on his thigh and smiled, but when he looked at her, his face was still full of questions. Reluctantly, Fatima removed her hand from Raul's lap, sighed, and then fessed up...

"I'm sorry, Raul, I know you were nervous, but I kind of know Khatami, I think I've seen him at the Ottawa Main Mosque," Fatima said, by way of explanation. Raul looked at Fatima, and nodded. He was still pissed about the whole thing. Pissed at the damn cop for stopping him. Pissed at Fatima for her casual reaction. Pissed at himself for being so deferential, which was what white society expected of Black men in the presence of law enforcement...if they wanted to remain alive.

"Fatima, what just happened wasn't a game, cops go around beating and even killing brothers, and you were all smiles with this Iranian guy because you've seen him at the mosque? Sheesh, my life was in danger back there," Raul said, angrily. Turning the key in the ignition, he drove away. Fatima sat next to him, biting her lip. For once, she wasn't sure what to do or say. Raul was mad at her, like, legitimately mad at her. And this time, it was something serious...

"Raul, I'm so sorry, I know that cops are racist and I hate the way they treat Black men, I get it, I'm a minority too, hell, I'm a Muslim woman who wears the Hijab, most of the time," Fatima said hopefully, and she gently laid her hand on Raul's arm. The Haitian stud shot her a look, bit his lip and said nothing. As he drove on, an awkward silence weighed over the car. They pulled into the driveway of Fatima Sayyid's townhouse in the Vanier area, and got out of the car.

"Fatima, it's cool, let's drop the subject, alright?" Raul said, flashing Fatima a tight-lipped smile, as they went into the house. Fatima watched Raul as he took off his shoes, then draped his coat over a nearby rack. As was his custom, he waited until she walked past him before heading inside. Fatima licked her lips and wished she could will away the tension that was coming from Raul in waves. The incident with the cop in the car really rattled him, Fatima thought, wistfully.

"No, Raul, it's definitely not cool, you felt like your life was in danger back there, if Officer Khatami hadn't been decent, he could have done anything to you and our close-minded Canadian society would have sided with the cop against you simply because of your skin color," Fatima said, and Raul paused, and turned to look at her. He looked into Fatima's eyes, soul-searching. Could this woman possibly understand what a Black man goes through in this society? Raul quietly wondered.

"Being Black and male means having all of society against you, and being at the mercy of pale men in uniforms with guns, and I hate it, I can't stand any of it, it's not right, and I'll fight it for the rest of my life," Raul said, his ire rising. Fatima nodded, and then, without a word, she went to her beloved Raul and wrapped her arms around him. She wished she could protect him from the world, with her life if necessary...

"I'll be there with you, fighting by your side," Fatima Sayyid said, and Raul James looked into her eyes and smiled. The two of them shared a passionate kiss, and then, just like that, they began making love. They undressed one another, and feasted their eyes on each other's bodies. The curvaceous, voluptuous, raven-haired and bronze-skinned Arabian gal climbed on top of her tall, dark-skinned, virile and manly Haitian lover, eager to feel him inside of her.

"Hey mamas," Raul said, grinning and caressing Fatima's thick round ass as she straddled him. Fatima grinned at Raul as he caressed her ass and pinched the areolas of her tits. She felt his manhood harden under her. Tenderly she stroked his long, hard dick before rubbing it against her pussy. Raul bucked his hips, stabbing Fatima's pussy with his hard member. Fatima groaned sharply, welcoming him inside of her. Just like that, they were finally one.

"Fuck me," Fatima shrieked, a few moments later, as Raul took her, face down and ass up. Smacking her big round ass and pulling her hair, Raul fucked Fatima silly, and her squeals mingled with his manly grunts, echoing across the townhouse in a crescendo of passion. With wild abandon they made love, and fucked, all over the living room. Fatima kept on grinding her big ass against Raul's groin, her vaginal muscles squeezing his hard dick. Raul fucked her roughly, loving the way her big ass cheeks jiggled under the force of his thrusts. They went at it until he came, unable to resist the merciless pressure of Fatima's pussy on his rod...

"Now that's a fine way to celebrate Halloween," Fatima Sayyid said to her darling, Raul James, as they lay side by side on the living room carpet. The room reeked of their love juices, and other things. Smiling, Raul winked at his beloved Fatima. For the thousandth time he thanked his lucky stars to have found a woman like her to share his life with. The Arabian Muslim MILF was full of wonders, and a certain Haitian stud couldn't get enough of her...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,123 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

How Does Your Body Feel Right Now? Rebecca's encounter with crooked cops. FFM.in Group Sex
The Taking of Clara Ch. 01 Intro. A clever young girl is captured by white cop.in Interracial Love
Officer Melinda's Ordeal - Day 01 Faithfully married milf female police officer in despair.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Old Friends Connect An old friend pops up and makes a big first impression.in Interracial Love
My Indonesian Muslim Policewoman Ethiopian diplomat rescued by Indonesian policewoman.in Interracial Love
More Stories