Faulty Instructions with Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The result was Ben moaning and groaning from extreme pleasure. As the serene sound of the flute and river continued playing on the speakers, the sound of Kathleen's sucking and slurping also played in the room, forming an erotic style of music.

Her sucking was timid at first, but she picked up the pace. The cock swelled so hard in her mouth that she was fearful of a medical emergency, but regardless, she knew this was the only cure. She was certain that if anything dangerous was about to happen, her son would give a warning.

All she heard was Ben moaning. This let her know that she was on the right track. She was prepared to make her son ejaculate. She was prepared to swallow it all. The thought made her pussy clench because she was in the midst of oral incest.

Leaving cum stains on the floor or towels could have meant the end of her professional reputation. This wasn't just about Ben's emergency. This was also about Kathleen's career.

Any problems with employee training and the dangers of the herbal cream could always be addressed later. But her son having a sexual disaster? News would spread all over this spa and the corporation. She'd be mortified and would be required to fill out countless forms and speak with countless lawyers over the matter. That could even make local or national news.

Instead she chose the more reasonable path. Blowing her son would provide immediate relief and spare them the public humiliation. Her head bobbed and her mouth dipped lower. More of the dick went further towards her throat and she used both hands to stroke the base.

The cock was pulsing and throbbing in her mouth and she knew it was a matter of time. She wondered if the herbal cream did anything to her son's cum. Kathleen was fine swallowing from oral sex. She never had an issue doing that for past lovers. Would this be any different? Would her son erupt a massive cum volcano?

"Mom... oh fuck..."

Her son's plea was desperate. This was going to be a big one. Even with the dick in her mouth, she looked at her son's facial expressions. Ben's eyes were closed and he was sweating around the forehead. This will soon be over, she thought to herself, concerned for her son's well-being.

Kathleen's pussy was on fire when a massive wad of cum hit the back of her throat. She nearly choked but managed to swallow it. Her fingers kept working the shaft and she maintained a tight grip with her lips so nothing would spill. Another shot of cum hit the top of her mouth because she was able to aim the cock. She gulped it down immediately.

The rest of the spurts were smaller and she continuously swallowed to avoid gagging. Overall the taste was like any man's cum. The portion was above average, which she anticipated would happen. The texture was thick.

But beyond that, this was no ordinary cum. It was her son's. She knew the consequences when she started, and now that it happened and her mouth was glazed, she looked at Ben knowing their relationship was forever changed.

Committing incest was never something Kathleen had planned in life, nor was it a sexual fantasy of hers. Now she joined the club of sexual deviants. She licked her lips, getting rid of the evidence the best she could. Though she had to admit it to herself, her son tasted better than Ben's father. It could have been the heat of the situation, but it was the best cum she'd ever tasted and her heart was pounding.

Perspective: Ms. Sanjani

I swear this is an accident. Earlier I noticed my employee having a difficult time with the lotions and creams, but I remained silent. I fully expected my employee to figure things out. It's all part of learning. Nonetheless, I'm responsible for all errors here. I should have trained her better.

But with these mistakes, something new has blossomed. It is awakening something in me that I never knew existed.

Unbeknownst to Kathleen and her son, I am watching this in my office with a security camera feed. The image quality is high-resolution so I can see them clearly. This is better than porn. This is real sex with real consequences.

Kathleen is an excellent cocksucker. I touch myself watching the corporate woman suck. I wonder if this is how she got her career -- sucking cock so expertly -- because I know that many professional women climb the corporate ladder by giving blowjobs.

There is shame on Kathleen's face after it's over, while Ben has a look of total satisfaction. It must have been a major orgasm. I see Kathleen wiping her mouth and gulping the cum deeply. Every drop is gone.

Sadly, I don't have audio. Just visuals. They are talking and I wonder what they're saying.

It appears that Ben has regained his ability to move, so he gets up, using the towel to cover his penis as he goes to get his clothes. I find it amusing that he's suddenly bashful about nudity, even after ejaculating in mother's hot mouth. Some people are uptight about nudity, I suppose.

Being a good mother, Kathleen walks alongside her son. She wants to make sure her son doesn't fall, as Ben has a slight limp with each step. The new herbal lotion is more potent than I ever could have imagined.

She helps her son to get dressed and I wonder if this brings back old memories for them. Such a sweet moment. So tender and loving. This makes me respect Kathleen even more as a person.

By some miracle, I see Ben's flaccid penis coming back to life. His downward hanging penis starts to grow and point forward. Was this the result of mother's love? Or was this the residual effect of the cream? It's my job to investigate later.

They speak to each other while Kathleen has her eyes on the returning erection. I'd give anything to listen to what they have to say. I see Kathleen with her hands on her hips, head hanging down, and she shakes her head. I pray this continues.

She turns around and braces herself. Her face presses against the wall, resigned to her fate, while Ben takes her pants down. I'm watching a son put his cock inside of a bent over mother. The sex is slow at first, but Ben is almost super-human because of the cream and he fucks hard.

No love. No romance. No compassion.

Ben needs to FUCK to get the herbal properties out of his system. However much of that herbal cream my employee accidentally applied, it must have been a generous amount. The sex is rough and I've never felt so dirty. Watching this is immoral, but I love it.

My breath is swept away when I see Kathleen pushing her hips back in return. Giving return fire. They're both fucking each other. They're both built for each other. Ben was born from that vagina, after all. It makes sense that they're also compatible with sex.

I'm very aroused watching their secret fuck session. I will masturbate to this image twice a day for the next week. And I know I'll always masturbate to this for the rest of my life. It's already my new favorite fantasy. When I get home I will do research on the mom/son fetish to see what else will stimulate me.

On the surveillance camera I see that they're finished. Ben had a second orgasm. The look on Kathleen's face is horror. She'd just been fucked. Based on her body language, her pussy is now filled with cum. I'm surprised that her son managed to shoot another load already. This makes me giggle.

Kathleen pulls away from her son's now flaccid penis. As expected, it has cum dripping down. She gets on her knees to give another blowjob. This time for cleaning up. She wants to hide the evidence. Smart woman.

Her head bobs several times on her son's penis and Ben looks exhausted. She devours every drop, again, to hide all the evidence. I'm the only person who will ever know about this.

They dress at a brisk pace to avoid getting caught. No one is down the hall. No one is coming in their direction. I wish they'd take their time. I like seeing Ben's penis and Kathleen with her pants down. They make a cute couple.

I always keep my promises and I told Kathleen I'd meet her in the lobby, so I make myself presentable again. I reach for a present in my desk drawer. Then I leave my office to meet with them before they go.

We all shake hands and I'm impressed by how well-composed they are. It's as if nothing happened between them, as if they never had sex. But of course, I know their secret, I can see the glowing skin on Kathleen's face, and I can smell the faint aroma of cum on her breath as we talk.

I ask Ben to wait outside and he does. I shake his hand before he leaves, thanking him for coming, telling him what a nice young man he is.

Now that I'm alone with Kathleen, I reach into my pocket and hand her a gift.

"One more thing," I say. "Here are a stack of coupons for full-body massages. Any treatment you'd like. You and your son can always come back any time. That's kind of fun, isn't it? A mother and son getting massaged right next to each other."

She accepts the coupons.

For a moment, she looks at me skeptically, wondering if I'm always this nice, or if I knew what had just happened. The answer is both. I'm a very nice person and I saw the whole thing on the surveillance camera.

"Thank you," she says with a smile, holding the coupons. "I'm sure we'll visit sometime soon. Thanks."

The look on her face is confusion, wondering if she'd ever dare to step foot in that spa area again, where she just sucked & fucked her son. I'm sure a part of her is traumatized for life. But perhaps another part of her desires more.

Unable to resist, I bring my lips to her ear.

"I saw what you did," I whisper. "Did you forget there are surveillance cameras here?"

She is bewildered by the admission. Then I kiss her on the lips while she's off-guard. She doesn't resist, so I kiss harder, then push my tongue inside her mouth. She smells good and she tastes even better.

After the wet kiss, I thank her for coming and tell her to have a good day. She tells me to keep this a secret. I say, of course.

The End

Support your local shopping malls and restaurants.

Your votes, comments & favorites are appreciated.

12