Fauzia Samadzai of Afghanistan

Story Info
Afghan temptress seduces hunky Togolese doctor.
2.2k words
5k
2
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,123 Followers

"We the women of Afghanistan walk a fine line, we are supposed to be super traditional, upholding our Islamic faith and culture proudly by being chaste, pious, and we're supposed to always be respectful and deferential, especially in our dealings with the male authority figures of our faith, as you can see, Doc, I definitely don't fit the mold," Fauzia Samadzai said, smiling. Shrugging, she leaned back on the couch, shaking her head for emphasis.

Sitting in the psychiatrist's office, Fauzia looked at the calm, composed and bespectacled man seated behind the desk. Dr. Alan Klassou looked at Fauzia and began to steeple his fingers, something he only did when stressed. His handsome face remained impassive. Tall and burly but fit, with dark brown and slick, curly dark hair just starting to go grey at the temples, he reminded Fauzia of the Hollywood actor Dennis Haysbert, the one from the All-State television commercials.

"Fauzia, we're all affected by the rules, norms and traditions of our background, like you, I was raised in Canada but I am still a proud son of the Togolese nation," Dr. Klassou said, and he flashed Fauzia an empathetic smile. Fauzia crossed her legs, and noticed the way the doctor barely stopped himself from looking at her. A coy smile crept into her lovely face, and she licked her lips in a most suggestive manner.

At the age of twenty three, Fauzia Samadzai was quite the stunner, and she damn well knew it. Five-foot-eight, curvy and sexy, with dark bronze skin, and rapturous long dark hair that she no longer bothered to hide under a stifling Hijab, Fauzia was quite beautiful. The young woman's rather inquisitive brown eyes and sensuous, full lips giving her a downright seductive look even when she wasn't trying.

Fauzia always felt stifled by the rules of the rather conservative Afghan-Canadian Muslim community, which led to her rebelling against them. Fauzia was no longer speaking to her parents, Ghazzal and Rafiq Samadzai, who considered her dead to them due to her scandalous behavior. Fauzia was more westernized than the average white Canadian woman, and to the Samadzai clan, this was too much. Fauzia became an outcast in her own community...

On that particular afternoon, Fauzia came to Dr. Klassou's office wearing a black leather bomber jacket, unbuttoned, not unzipped, over a red tank top, a black leather miniskirt and thigh-high black leather boots. Fauzia's aviator shades, which she never left her Kerrisdale townhouse without, rested on top of her head. Cool brown eyes scrutinized the good doctor, as if scanning him for potential weaknesses.

"Hmm, did you ever rebel against the rules like I did, Doc?" Fauzia asked, and Dr. Klassou smiled but remained silent, seemingly perplexed. The good doctor came highly recommended, by a close friend of her family. There were lots of qualified, outstanding psychiatrists in the Vancouver metropolitan area, but Fauzia was extremely picky. Story of her life, really...

Fauzia smiled as she thought of all the doctors she'd checked out and rejected prior to waltzing into Dr. Klassou's office. She didn't want a Muslim psychiatrist because he or she would be judgmental of her life choices, and she definitely didn't want a white person because he or she wouldn't be able to relate to her experience as an immigrant woman. No offense against any of the above, just Fauzia's preferences.

Whom did that leave for the rather picky Fauzia? Dr. Alan Klassou, McGill-educated licenced psychiatrist and author of BDSM And Psychology, a best-seller on Amazon for ten straight weeks back in 2014. Four years later, the good doctor split his time between lecturing at Trinity Western University and running his small, exclusive psychiatric practice.

"Of course I rebelled, Fauzia, it's only natural," Dr. Klassou replied, and Fauzia grinned, glad that he was the one to break the silence for a change. Now we're getting somewhere, Fauzia thought. Prior to choosing Dr. Klassou as her shrink, she dutifully checked him out. Fauzia never failed to do her due diligence when it came to selecting someone, whether for personal or professional reasons.

"Do tell," Fauzia replied, trying to flip the game on Dr. Klassou, but he didn't look like he would bite. The handsome, well-dressed psychiatrist looked stiff and not in a good way. Nevertheless, Fauzia could tell that he was a freak, one who had gotten really good at hiding it. A man who writes a 450-page book about the BDSM lifestyle and manages to sell five million copies of it definitely has a freaky side. It would be fun to bring it out of him...

"Fauzia, we're not talking about me, now, if you please, let us continue," Dr. Klassou said, in his polite, even tone of voice. Fauzia scoffed, disappointed at her latest failure to get a rise out of him. They'd been having those sessions for three months now, and Fauzia had revealed a lot of things to the good doctor. Dr. Klassou's life, on the other hand, remained a mystery to Fauzia, one which she yearned to unravel...

"Alright, Doc, I was telling you about my ex-boyfriend, Tyrese Witherspoon, I still miss his dumb ass," Fauzia said with a downright lustful sigh. Dr. Klassou scribbled something in his notepad, then nodded at her. Fauzia met the tall, dark-skinned and ruggedly handsome Tyrese Dickinson while walking around the King's Gate Mall. Originally from Boston, Tyrese was a newcomer to Vancouver, having moved there when his father Lincoln Dickinson took a teaching position at Douglas College. When Fauzia met Tyrese, it was love at first sight...

"Go on," Dr. Klassou said softly, and Fauzia nodded, then proceeded to regale the good doctor with a tawdry tale of her last sexual encounter with Tyrese. They'd gotten their freak on in the bathroom of the Park Theater after watching the movie Insidious : The Last Key. Fauzia was on her knees, sucking Tyrese's dick when the movie theater's security guard, alerted by their moans and groans, came calling. That's when things got really interesting...

"Shoot, Tyrese and I got busted, and we high-tailed it out of that family washroom," Fauzia said, laughing. While talking, Fauzia crossed and uncrossed her legs, and she thought she saw the good doctor sneak a peek at her junk. Fauzia, who'd always been a panties-optional kind of gal, smiled triumphantly. Dr. Klassou shifted uncomfortably in his seat, and Fauzia knew he'd seen more than he wanted. Just like Fauzia intended...

"Alright, ahem, Fauzia, I think we'll stop here for today," Dr. Klassou said, and he took off his glasses, and she looked into his eyes. Was it her imagination or was the good doctor seemingly nervous in her presence? Dr. Klassou took a piece of paper, folded it and began wiping his glasses with it. Annoyed by the fact that he wasn't paying attention to her, Fauzia rose from the couch.

"Doc, why can't you look me in the eye? Is it because you've got the hots for me?" Fauzia asked as she stood in front of Dr. Klassou, hands on her hips. The good doctor sighed deeply, and then locked eyes with her, the tolerant but clearly annoyed teacher about to put a promising but rebellious pupil in their place. Fauzia saw all this coming, but stood her ground and wouldn't budge...

"Fauzia, you are very charming, but I would never cross the line with a patient," Dr. Klassou replied in his friendly, polite manner. Rising from his chair, he appeared to be ready to end their session, and held his hand out for her to shake. Fauzia looked at Dr. Klassou's outstretched hand, and batted it away. In a swift, whirlwind-like motion, Fauzia gripped Dr. Klassou by the collar of his well-pressed shirt, and looked into his eyes.

"Fuck your rules, Doc," Fauzia said, somewhat angrily, and she totally got into his personal space. Dr. Klassou seemed to freeze for a moment, and then he grabbed her wrists and firmly pried those hands of hers from his shirt collar. Fauzia looked at him, watching his dark, handsome features contort in barely contained anger. So this is what it's like when the good doctor gets angry, Fauzia thought with a smile.

"Fauzia, don't you ever put your hands on me again," Dr. Klassou said, his ire rising, and Fauzi looked at him, and sighed happily. What a fine specimen of man, Fauzia thought, feeling intensely aroused by the emergence of the good doctor's more assertive side. Fauzia always had a thing for the brothers, but only the strong, manly ones, not dullards like Dr. Klassou seemed to be.

"My bad, Doc, I just wanted to get you in the right mood," Fauzia replied, and Dr. Klassou slowly relaxed his hold on her wrists. The brother was strong and manly, and she could tell that he was packing down below, judging from the bulge in his pants. Fauzia stepped closer, and did two things...she pressed her lips against Dr. Klassou's mouth, and then patted his groin at the same time. Inwardly, Fauzia braced herself for it...the good doctor shoving her away, that is. Yet it never came...

"Fauzia, you're a temptress from hell," Dr. Klassou said, and Fauzia grinned, for she saw a mixture of lust and anger in his eyes. Which one would win out? When the good doctor grabbed her and pressed her against the nearby wall, Fauzia's heart skipped a beat. He was getting rough with her and she totally loved it. She unzipped his pants after letting her skirt slide to her ankles, and that's when the fun really began...

"Punish your temptress, Doc," Fauzia said, defiance in her eyes and tone of voice. Dr. Klassou grabbed her by the throat with one hand and yanked her tank top with the other. Fauzia watched as he began caressing her breasts, even as he kept her pressed against the wall. Although uncomfortable in this position, she was much too turned on by the abrupt but welcome change in her doctor's behavior to care...

"Get on the desk," Dr. Klassou ordered, as he suddenly let go of Fauzia's neck. Massaging her neck, Fauzia complied, sitting up on the desk, legs spread invitingly. Dr. Klassou looked at her, a wild-looking, slightly disheveled, freaky young woman for whom the concept of boundaries seemed to be little more than words. He felt a stirring down below, and realized how badly he wanted her. Damn Fauzia for being so damn tempting...

"Come on, Alan, you know you want this pussy," Fauzia said, breaking protocol by addressing Dr. Klassou by his first name. She spread her thick thighs invitingly, and he drew closer to her. Unzipping his pants, Alan Klassou freed his dick, which was long, thick and dark. Fauzia looked at Alan's cock...hungrily. Reaching for his member, she began stroking him.

"Hmm, feels good," Alan Klassou admitted, and Fauzia grinned, then went to work on him. That's how the feisty young woman ended up on all fours on the good doctor's desk, sucking his dick. Fauzia looked up at Alan Klassou while fellating him, and noticed that the tall, dark and handsome shrink had his eyes closed as he thoroughly enjoyed what she was doing to him...

"Hmm, I like the smell and taste of Doctor Dick," Fauzia paused to say, and Alan Klassou grinned as she continued sucking him off. In no time at all, Fauzia had Alan harder than a rock. Then it was her turn to get pleasured. She sat up on the desk, legs spread, as the good doctor knelt before her, and proceeded to worship at her altar. Fauzia rubbed the back of Alan's head as he buried his tongue deep inside her pussy...

"Nice," Alan said, as he lathered Fauzia's cunt with his tongue, teasing her clitoris with his tongue and fingers while taking her to cloud nine. Fauzia squealed loudly, as Alan thrust two fingers inside of her, working her over with the expertise of one who truly knows the female body. Fauzia thrashed about wildly as Alan licked, teased and probed her, and that's when she felt...it. Moments later Fauzia squealed louder than ever before as she came, violently...

"Come fuck me," Fauzia said to Alan, a little while later, and he grinned and bent her over the desk. Fauzia shook her big round bum at him, and Alan watched her ass as though mesmerized, then began caressing her booty. Fauzia squealed and laughed as Alan spanked her some, then rubbed his hard cock against her pussy lips. With a swift thrust, he entered her. Tossing aside meaningless monikers like doctor and patient, Christian and Muslim, a horny man and a horny woman happily got their freak on...

When all was said and done, the good doctor's usually neat and orderly psychiatric office was quite messy, and reeked of love juices. There were clothes strewn about, among other things. Dr. Alan Klassou lay on the carpeted floor, stark naked, and his most controversial and irritating patient, Fauzia Samadzai, formerly of Afghanistan, had her curvaceous, sinfully sexy body practically draped on top of his. Doctor and patient exchanged a smile, then got ready for round two. Just call me doctor feel good, Alan Klassou thought as Fauzia climbed on top of him.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,123 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Wildlife Adventures Asian MILF seduces lone teen out in the wild while camping.in Interracial Love
Filled by a Demon A love spell goes wrong and instead summons a demon.in NonHuman
Pop Socks A middle-aged man has a sexual encounter with an older woman.in Mature
My Maid's Mother Read how I fucked my maid's mother.in Erotic Couplings
Sperm Donation Samantha asks John to help, but he never expected this way.in Mature
More Stories