Favors Ch. 02

Story Info
Little sister begins training with some punishments.
4.7k words
4.46
50k
50

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/04/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Here is the second chapter of Favors. I welcome any comments as they will help me write better in the future. As with all stories the characters are at least 18 if they are engaged in any adult activities.

I have not had much luck in finding an editor so if anyone wants to volunteer please let me know in the comment section or send me some feedback.

*********

Mike having a binder for this did not surprise her. He was always a well-organized person. He did not want surprises so he always planned everything out. He had been like this since his teen years, this may be why he excelled in school. Flipping open the binder she saw the first page was the websites to look at. Most of them were just general sites on different topics of what the lifestyle was about. She studied each one and was happy to learn a few things. Most importantly is the fact it was not all about sex as she thought.

Moving on she flipped the page and discovered the second page was general information that she quickly filled in even though he already knew most of it. There Was a small section on her personal life. She debated not doing that section but figured he was going to find this information out at some point.

The next page shocked her. It was a detailed list of what he was willing to do. She was instructed to cross out any she does not like and rate each one she did like on a scale of one to ten. As she read through the list her hand found its way to her soaked pussy. Mike had quite a selection of things he was into. Jessica did not know there were so many things to do. She was trying to imagine herself allowing him to do these to her. The fourth page was blank. Here she could write anything that was not on the previous list and he would consider it.

The remainder of the binder was a Master/slave contract. Jessica had read about these before but she did not think people used them. She took her time to study it. She was disappointed when she came to the section about no self-pleasure. Reluctantly she pulled her fingers away from her clit. She happened to be right on the edge and wanted to finish what she started. Her fingers were wet, she thought about licking them clean like she has done a few times. Instead she wiped them on her pajama bottoms. An hour later she finished the binder and crawled into her bed.

Mike woke up nervous if she would still come over. Who was he kidding he was nervous if he could go through with taking control. More importantly he realized that at some point today he could be fucking his sister, the taboo he never thought of crossing before yesterday. He wondered if he would really be able to go through, with fucking her if it came down to it. The best bet for him was to treat her like the other girl and let what happens happen.

When she woke up the next morning she felt anxious. She wanted to send him a text but he said he would contact her. Jessica started to get worried that he changed his mind when lunchtime came and he did not text. Finally, at 2 her phone went off.

M: Did you read it

J: Yes, Sir

M: Good you still interested?

J: More than I was yesterday that is for sure.

M: You forgot the Sir! Get your ass over here. Wear another dress. I am thinking of something between slutty and an innocent angel. You have 25 minutes to be on my doorstep. Knock when you get here.

Jessica looked at the clock. She rushed to her room. It took 15 to 20 minutes to get to his house depending on traffic. Plus, there is a set of tracks to cross hopefully there would be no trains when she got there. Looking in her closet she spotted a light blue dress that would fit his description. She quickly stripped and redressed. She slipped on a pair of sandals and checked her reflection. Thankfully she did her hair and makeup when she showered earlier. The sandals did not look right for some reason so she exchanged them for some wedge sandals. Perfect she thought as she rushed out the door short on breath and with 19 minutes to spare.

Mike sat on the back deck waiting for his sister to show up. He knew that she did not like to rush, he was hoping she would fail this first test. He looked at his watch she had 3 minutes left. He knew he had won the battle except he heard someone knocking on the front door. Looking out the window as he walked to the door he saw her car in the driveway with 2 minutes to spare. Fuck he thought.

She was smiling at him as he opened the door with the binder still in her hands.

"Cutting it close." he looked her over. She did look hot. Then he smiled inside. She still earned a punishment after all.

"Yes sir, I was lucky."

"I guess you can listen although not to everything I said."

She replayed their text and was certain she followed what he said to do. "What did I forget?" she asked

"Well your manners for one. That is twice you forgot to say Sir. Although I was referring to this." he reached out and grabbed her bra strap that was showing. "I don't remember this being on the list of what to wear. If I was a betting man I would bet on the fact that the panties match correct?"

Crap! She realized what she did wrong. Then she remembered there was something about she could only wear them if she asked permission first. This was not starting out well for her. "Sorry, Sir."

"You have a choice. Either go back home and correct your mistake, or accept the punishment for it." he crossed his arms and leaned against the door frame.

There is no way I'm going all the way back home she thought. "I'll take the punishment Sir."

"Very well I'll give that to you later." he turned around and walked away.

She stood there for a minute not knowing if she could enter or not. She still had a small part of her that was telling her to run. Jessica pushed them thoughts deep down hopefully locking them away. This is what she has wanted for a long time, to be more than a sister to Mike she has fantasize about being with him for a couple of years now. No boyfriend could ever rate close to Mike no matter how hard they tried. Finally, she followed calmed her nerve enough to follow him into the kitchen. She could feel the dampness between her legs.

She found him sitting at the breakfast table. He waited until she was seated before taking the binder from her. He flipped through it.

"You are the first person not to scratch anything out."

"Yes Sir, I want to experience it all."

"Ok then" he turned to the last page. "You did not fill in the safe words"

"From what I read on the internet slaves don't get safe words. I want training as a slave not a submissive"

"Don't always believe the internet. Safe words are imperative in this lifestyle for everyone and I use them with all my partners," he turned the paper towards her. She filled in the missing blanks spots. They both signed the paper agreeing to the terms.

"Now that that is done we need to discuss some other issues. When we are alone, there will be no brother or sister relationship. You are mine to do as I please. Outside of here I want you to try and be the same sister as always."

"I can try to do that" she answered.

"As you read in the contract I can be strict and I expect you to follow all orders. If you feel that my orders are not something you are comfortable with use your safe word. Now if you use the safe word in a situation where it was not needed, you will be punished extra."

He could sense that she was nervous by her body language, she was picking at her fingers and fidgeting in the chair. He grabbed her hand, "Jess, I can tell there is something wrong. We don't have to do this I promise not to hold it against you."

"No, I want to do this.... I need this Mike." she debated telling him that she has been thinking of him like this for a while but decided against it. "I am just nervous that is all. I want to do everything with you, to experience all parts of the lifestyle. But I don't want it all right now. God, that does not even make sense, does it?"

"I am feeling the same way sis. Normally, I don't hold back but you are my blood and I am still trying to figure out how to go about things that seem extreme with you. How far do you want to take this?"

"Well I want to go slow with things sexually. I know we will eventually have sex.... But I don't feel comfortable with going that far today, oral is ok. Can we try out some kind of pain test to see what it is like?"

"Yes, that will be fine. You just tell me if it goes too far. To be honest I am not mentally ready to fuck you yet. Trust me you are very sexy. I just got to get past the mental roadblock of our relationship. It's not everyday that you have the chance to fuck your sister. Know what I mean?"

"Understandable, Sir. Where do we start?"

Mike did not know where to start he just wanted to rip that dress off her if he was perfectly honest. He vowed to give her a proper training so he figured the basics would be a good place to begin.

"I hope you did the research I asked." she answered him with a nod.

He snapped his fingers and pointed to the ground in front of him. It took a second for her to catch on which he expected, being a beginner. However, she jumped out of the chair and got on her knees clumsily at best, she had them spread slightly. He used his foot to spread them further apart. He then placed her hands on her knees and turned her head so she was looking down.

"This is the proper position. You need to practice this and learn how to quickly assume the pose with grace. It should appear as though you just float into it."

"Yes Sir."

Now inspection position. She slowly rose to her feet trying to move smoothly. After a few minor adjustments, Mike was satisfied. He ran her through them a few more times until she had her body placement fairly well. He wanted to work on other poses but did not want to give her too much to practice. He stood there looking at her in the inspection position.

"Hands down." she dropped them to her side. "Do you know what the difference between you and the pictures you saw last night?"

"They are better at it Sir."

"No, you will get the hang of it later. I was actually thinking more along the lines of what they were wearing." he watched her blush at the comment. All the girls on the site were posing nude.

He walked up to her and brushed her hair back behind her ear so he could see her face. "If you want to stop now is the time."

She was breathing heavy as she shook her head from side to side, unable to form a complete sentence. Her eyes followed his hand as he reached for the small strap holding her dress up. He slowly pulled it down her shoulder and did the same to the other side. Her eyes never left his hand. The material dropped until it was balled up on her hips. He leaned in and used a finger to turn her head so she was looking at him. He placed a light kiss on the corner of her mouth and pulled back for a second before kissing her soft lips. She returned the peck then slightly parted her lips. He took this as a green light and started to kiss her passionately. Their tongues probed the others mouth, slowly as there was no rush.

As she was distracted by the kiss he reached behind her and unhooked her bra. The garment slipped down her arms and fell on the floor. He stepped back to see what she had been hiding from him. As he moved back she leaned forward to maintain the contact. She had a dreamy look on her face when the contact finally stopped. She could not help but to stare into his eyes. She never saw his hand moving. She sucked the air through her teeth as his thumbs brushed across her nipple. He watched her tits rise and fall as she was breathing. They were not large, maybe an upper B or even a small C. Leaning down her took one of the hard nubs in his mouth sucking on it before moving to the other. She grabbed the back of his head trying to hold him close. Jerking away he put her arms back down.

"Don't move!" he punctuated his point by twisting her left nipple. She screamed out in a mixture of pleasure and pain. She jerked trying to step back. This caused her hips to move just enough that her dress fell to the floor leaving her wearing nothing but her thong. There was no missing the large wet spot in the material. Mike could almost smell her arousal from his position. He walked around her, when he was behind her he raised his hand, and smacked her ass hard.

"What part of don't move did you not understand slut! If you cannot follow simple instructions, it is going to get painful for you." he smacked the other cheek just as hard. They were not his hardest but the red outline of his hands was already developing.

"I will work on that Sir." she said.

"Let's hope for your sake you do. Follow me." He said as he turned and walked away.

She stepped out of her dress and walked with him. It felt weird walking around his house in nothing but thongs and wedges. When they entered the playroom, he snapped his fingers and pointed to a small circular rug on the floor. Jessica remembered seeing it earlier and was not sure what it was for.

"Anytime you enter this room you will wait here for further instruction. Please put your hair up" he said pointing to a small end table next to the rug. Jessica Looked at the table and saw there was an assortment of hair ties and clips laying there. It only took her and quick second to fasten her hair in a simple ponytail.

"Perfect" he said as he walked to the storage cabinet. She watched what he was doing, wondering what his plan was. She saw him pull out a small box. Walking back to her he placed the box in front of her. Lifting the lid, he pulled out a collar. It was a dark blue color with metal rings, a total of four spaced evenly around the collar. On one of the ring was a small clip with some keys attached to it. He pulled her ponytail out of the way and instructed her to hold it.

"Are you sure you want to do this Jess? Once I place this on your neck you are my property." he watched her think about his comment for a second.

Is this what I want? I have always wanted to experiment and I have had a crush on him for years she thought as she quickly weighed the decision. "Yes Sir, I am positive this is what I want."

"Very well, let's get started." bending down he fasted the collar around her neck. He made sure it was snug, checking that he could slip a finger in between the collar and her skin. He crossed the room to the display case. Jessica waited patiently placing her hands back on her knees, as she felt butterflies in her stomach. This was really going to happen, this thought caused her pussy to release a little more of her sticky juices. Without looking at her, Mike snapped his fingers and pointed to the space besides him. Jessica quickly made her way to the spot he indicated and waited as he studied the item neatly arranged in the display case.

Mike was looking at the punishment toys, lightly touching them as his facial expression changed as he examined each item and decided if he wanted it. The anticipation was both existing and yet scary for Jessica, she knew these were for pain and not pleasure. Mike picked out a flogger and held it in his hand. Giving it a quick jerk the leather straps made a swishing sound as they cut through the air. The sound sent chills down Jessica's spine. He replaced the tool and moved to the selections of canes. Grabbing a medium size one he repeated the same process with it as he did not flogger. He turned and looked at his sister and gave her a mysterious grin as he smacked the palm of his hand with the cane. Her eyes were big and her mouth was slightly open as she stared at the cane. Mike heard her gulp as she realized he was looking at her. He gave her a wink as he placed the cane back in its holder. As she sighed in relief he grabbed a paddle and closed the glass door.

"Go stand next to the punishment bench" he instructed.

Rising to her feet she walked the short distance to the bench. It looked like a fancy sawhorse with hooks and rings attached to its legs, for securing the unlucky user. The top beam of the bench was covered in padded leather to offer some level of comfort. One thing that Jessica noticed, but missed during her tour, was the fact it was anchored into the concrete with bolts on each leg. She wanted to question Mike about this but thought better of it. She stood by waiting as he grabbed a pair of leather cuffs. Walking up to her he told her to open her mouth. Once her lips parted he stuck the handle of the paddle in her mouth. "Hold this for me slut."

She quickly closed her lips on the wooden handle and clamped her teeth for extra support. As he attached the cuffs to her wrist she could not help but wonder how many women have been punished with this paddle.

As if reading her mind, he looked up at her. "Don't worry the slaves clean and sanitize each toy after use, I will require the same from you."

With the cuffs locked on, he bent her over the bench and fastened her arms to opposing legs. She was bent over the padded beam with her tits dangling over the edge while her ass was exposed on the other side. He pulled a black fabric from his pocket and tied it around her head casting her into darkness.

"First we need to figure out your limit on pain. I know you can deal with pain, you have always tried to be tough. However, I want you to be honest with me as I really don't want to hurt you..... too bad." she heard him chuckle to himself, "you remember your safe word to stop and your word for slowdown correct?" she nodded her head. "Ok, I'll start with my hand to warm you up."

Jessica tensed up waiting for the first stinging blow, it seemed like minutes she was waiting but in reality, it was only a few seconds before she felt him. Although the touch was gentle, he was tracing the top of her thongs following them along her right hip moving towards her ass. When he reached her back his fingers pinched the material and began to slowly pull them free of her. Ever so slowly her bare ass was exposed, the last layer of protection removed and was laying at her ankles. Mike reached down and lifted one foot and then the other as he completely removed them. He could still feel the heat from her body in the material and there was no way to miss how drenched they were.

"Seems that someone is turned on." he could smell her arousal and it made his dick even harder. He brought the material closer and inhaled deeply. "I love the smell of a bitch in heat."

He walked around and took a second to look at his sweet and beautiful sister holding the paddle in her mouth, her lips wrapped around it like it was a wooden cock. There was a small amount of drool leaking out of the corner of her mouth. He moved close to her and draped the panties over the handle making sure that the small triangle that was over her pussy was right under her nose. He heard her moan lightly when she realized what he had done.

Moving back to the other side of the bench he let his fingers lightly run across her back until he reached the curve of her ass. He took the time to admire her flawless ass. His eyes traced the swell of her as towards her middle where the two cheeks met. Following the crack, he noticed the way her pussy lips peeked through the small opening between her thighs. They looked moist and inviting. His finger rubbed across the plump lips lightly spreading them apart giving him a good view of opening that was leaking juices. She moaned as he touched her. He caught himself rethinking what he had agreed to do. This was his little sister exposed and waiting on him to punish her. He had never, before now, thought of incest being something he would ever do. Now that he was in this position he wondered why he never gave it a thought before.

"So, this is how punishment works, you will count out each blow and don't forget to add the Sir. If you forget or lose count, we will start over. I know your mouth is full but I should still be able to hear you try. Understand slut?" he asked as his large hand was filled with her left ass cheek.

12