Fawziyyah Sharaf of Egypt

Story Info
Goodbye time for Haitian stud and his Egyptian lover.
2.2k words
4.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,121 Followers

"Stephenson, I have good news, I got accepted at the medical school on the island of Dominica, All Saints University Medical School," Fawziyyah Sharaf said excitedly, and the short, curvy, brown-skinned and raven-haired young Egyptian Muslim woman practically jumped up and down. So this is how it ends, Stephenson Vladimir thought bitterly, even though he smiled at Fawziyyah and appeared to be sharing in her enthusiasm.

"Congratulations, Fawziyyah, I'm happy for you," Stephenson replied, and he swept Fawziyyah into his arms, hugging her fiercely. The two of them stood on the main floor of the Carleton University library, the very place where they met, close to five years ago. Back then, they were two neophytes bestriding the City of Ottawa, Ontario, with their uneasy steps. A couple of international students who found themselves far from home as they began their life-changing higher education journey...

Stephenson Vladimir, the Boston-born son of Haitian immigrants, opted to study at Carleton University in Ottawa, Canada, after he failed to get into Northeastern University, his parents Julianne and Marcel Vladimir's storied alma mater. He'd only been to Ottawa once before, to visit his paternal cousin Deborah Vladimir who was getting hitched at the time. Disappointed with the American higher education system, Stephenson decided to study as far from Boston as possible, and came to Ottawa.

At first, when Stephenson came to the City of Ottawa, he saw a dead end, for the town was smaller, and duller than the lively, diverse Boston he grew up in. Carleton University was nice enough, and Stephenson was glad to see so many black and brown faces on this very Canadian campus. He quickly made a few friends, and adjusted nicely to his new surroundings. Still, Stephenson felt like something was missing...until he met Fawziyyah Sharaf.

Fawziyyah Sharaf, a newcomer to the City of Ottawa by way of Al Qahirah, Egypt, simply took Stephenson Vladimir's breath away from the moment they met. He was volunteering with the International Student Center at school, and they assigned him a newbie who needed some help getting things done. That's how Fawziyyah came into Stephenson's life, and she never really left...until now.

"Thank you, habibi, I'm so excited," Fawziyyah said, and Stephenson smiled, and the two of them went for a stroll around campus. It was early April, a year after Stephenson and Fawziyyah graduated from Carleton University with their degrees in Criminology and Biology, respectively. It had been a magical year for both of them, a year that saw them gain their permanent residence cards, and begin to build a new life together in the Capital of Canada.

Having aced the LSAT, Stephenson was trying to decide between various law schools, including the University of Ottawa, York University and Lakehead University. He'd been leaning towards the University of Ottawa Law School, since he wanted to stay in town to be with his beloved Fawziyyah. Nobody else I'd rather be with, Stephenson thought to himself as he sent a letter of acceptance to the University of Ottawa Law School a couple of weeks ago.

As it turns out, Fawziyyah had applied to the University of Ottawa medical school and, failing to get in, she went for her second option, All Saints University. Stephenson and Fawziyyah made their way to their favorite spot, the benches by the lake, located close to the gym. They sat there, not minding the slight chill, and soaking up the atmosphere, as it were...

"At first I was sad about not going to University of Ottawa, but to hell with them, All Saints Medical School is internationally accredited and just as good," Fawziyyah said, as she leaned against Stephenson's shoulder. Stephenson remained silent, and wrapped his arms around Fawziyyah, who looked up at him, a beatific smile on her beautiful face. I guess Fawziyyah really hasn't really thought this through, Stephenson thought, sighing deeply.

When Stephenson and Fawziyyah began going out, he knew that they were in for one hell of a thrill ride. In Canada as well as the rest of the world, interracial relationships cause tension, in part due to the narrowmindedness of so many thoughtless souls. At the end of the day, black or white, male or female, straight or gay, everyone is human and everyone needs to be loved. That was Stephenson's definitive mindset as far as relationships were concerned...

From what Stephenson later came to understand, in the Arab world, relationships between blacks and Arabs are considered taboo, and the unions of black men and Arab women were unheard of. As Stephenson and Fawziyyah stepped out together, they often got stared at, especially by the Middle-Eastern students on campus. It seemed that those Middle-Eastern guys, many of whom had black girlfriends, white girlfriends and Latin girlfriends, objected to seeing a non-Arab man with one of 'their' ladies.

Never one to be intimidated, Stephenson would stare down any man, pale or dark, who seemed to have a problem with him and Fawziyyah being together. As far as he was concerned, Fawziyyah chose to be with him, and no one had the right to object to their union. In this world, women choose their men, and not the other way around, Stephenson thought. It was astonishing that they'd stuck together for so long, and now the fates were conspiring to tear them apart once again...

"You're going to make a kick-ass doctor," Stephenson said, and Fawziyyah nodded, and then impulsively took his face into her hands. Fawziyyah leaned closer, and smiled, her face inches from Stephenson's. Taking a deep breath, Stephenson closed the gap between them and kissed Fawziyyah. As usual, her lips tasted sweet, plus a hint of those icy mints she was also chewing on. Love my lady and all her quirks, Stephenson thought as he swiftly slid his tongue down Fawziyyah's throat.

"Stephenson, you are so easy to fool, you're going to need me by your side when you start your law practice," Fawziyyah said, grinning mischievously, and she looked at a very flabbergasted Stephenson, who gawked at her. Rolling her eyes and shaking her head, Fawziyyah pulled an envelope out of her hand, and all but brandished it in her lover's face. Laughing, she ripped the envelope open, then deposited it in Stephenson's lap.

"What is this, my love?" Stephenson asked, as he looked at the envelope, which contained a letter from McGill University. Fawziyyah smiled and watched as Stephenson read the letter, his facial expression shifting from anxious, to surprised, to relief, and back to surprised. He looked up at her, his lips trembling, unable to speak. Looks like I finally shut up my favorite future attorney, Fawziyyah thought, grinning wickedly.

"McGill University is opening a new satellite medical school in Gatineau, Quebec, opening next year, and I've already gotten accepted, admit it, stud, I got you good," Fawziyyah said, laughing. Stephenson gasped, and then laughed nervously. Fawziyyah grinned, and laid her hand on his lap, nodding firmly. I can't believe this handsome fool thought I'd go study all the way in the frigging Caribbean and leave his ass behind, Fawziyyah thought slyly.

"Oh wow, Fawziyyah, you got me good," Stephenson replied, and he laughed, still shaken by the news. Fawziyyah hugged him fiercely, and he kissed her forehead. Relief washed over Stephenson in an awesome way. I can't believe I fell for that, he thought. Fawziyyah had always been slick, but today, she'd really gotten him in a major way. Her moving to the island of Dominica, it was all a frigging prank...

"You totally fell for it, Stephenson," Fawziyyah teased, and she poked Stephenson on the nose, something he was fond of doing to her, in the early days of their relationship. Stephenson blinked, and shot her a look. Fawziyyah shrugged, and was still grinning when he grabbed her and propped her on his lap. Fawziyyah crossed her arms over her chest and looked into Stephenson's eyes, smirking all the way.

"You do that to me again, lady, and I'll spank you," Stephenson retorted, and Fawziyyah laughed, and poked his nose again. Stephenson shook his head, then grabbed Fawziyyah's big round butt, which was bulging out of her dark blue jeans, giving it a firm squeeze. Fawziyyah's derriere was one of her best features, thick and round, and looking almost two damn big for her five-foot-six, 120-pound, curvy frame. The feisty young woman locked eyes with her boyfriend, defiant and sexy and oh-so tempting at the same time.

"Stephenson, I double dog dare you to spank me," Fawziyyah said, and with that, she shoved her hands against his chest, and then vaulted off his lap. Stephenson gasped in surprise, and watched as his favorite little woman took off, moving so swiftly that legendary Jamaican runner Usain Bolt might have had trouble catching up to her. Shaking his head, Stephenson smiled, and then sprinted after Fawziyyah. The things I am going to do to that ass, he thought, grinning wryly.

Fawziyyah ran and crossed the street, heading for the multi-level parking lot. It was getting dark, and it would be easier to hide in there. Stephenson followed her, moving a bit clumsily due to his six-foot-three, 250-pound bulk. Fawziyyah hid behind a fancy red convertible probably belonging to a middle-aged professor having a midlife crisis, and waited. She waited for Stephenson to come, and come he did, just not the way she thought he would...

"Gotcha," Stephenson said, as he snuck up behind Fawziyyah, and clamped his hand over the diminutive cutie's mouth. Fawziyyah struggled, but to no avail. Feisty as she was, there was no getting away from Stephenson's strong arms. In his hometown of Boston, Massachusetts, Stephenson once played football and once dreamed of playing for Northeastern University, until they did away with their varsity football team. With Stephenson's arms wrapped around her, Fawziyyah knew she wasn't going anywhere.

"Alright, Stephenson, you got me, now what?" Fawziyyah whispered, once Stephenson let go of her mouth. She turned around and looked into his face. Stephenson kissed her, his arms still holding her into place. Fawziyyah had no desire to get away, and she pressed her big bum against his groin, causing Stephenson to stiffen. I definitely know my man's desires, Fawziyyah thought as she kept grinding against Fawziyyah's bum.

"Oh, I'm going to punish your smart ass," Stephenson replied, and he flicked his tongue over Fawziyyah's earlobe, and then smacked her plump ass, hard. Stephenson proceeded to pull down Fawziyyah's pants, and they dropped to the floor. Fawziyyah patted Stephenson's groin, and felt his hardness. She grinned and unzipped his pants, freeing his long and thick, uncircumcised dick. Fawziyyah looked into Stephenson's eyes as she stroked him in the dark. It was time to play...

"Promises, promises," Fawziyyah replied, and she got on her knees and began sucking Stephenson's dick, even as he leaned against the cement wall, sandwiched between an SUV and a pickup. Not liking the feel of the cement on her knees, Fawziyyah unceremoniously sat on the hood of the bright red convertible, and looked up at Stephenson, who closed his eyes as she fellated him.

"Oh yes," Stephenson murmured as Fawziyyah sucked his dick, and Fawziyyah inhaled the masculine scent of his dick while pleasuring him. Sliding her free hand between her thick thighs, Fawziyyah fingered her already wet, hairy mound. She was burning with desire for Stephenson, and he clearly felt the same way for his dick lengthened and hardened in her hand. Hmm, now he's ready for me, Fawziyyah thought lustfully.

"Hmm, I want you, Stephenson, but if you can't lick me, you can't fuck me," Fawziyyah teased, as she let go of his dick, and sat up on the convertible hood, spreading her thick thighs invitingly. Stephenson opened his eyes and gazed at the voluptuous, freaky young woman who stared up at him, a challenge in her dark eyes. Kneeling before Fawziyyah, Stephenson smiled up at her, impressed and turned on by her boldness...

"I'm down with that," Stephenson replied, and he kissed Fawziyyah and fondled her breasts, then moved downward. He kissed her sex, and slid his tongue into her pussy. Fawziyyah sighed happily as Stephenson began eating her out. For her, the fun was just beginning. After giving Fawziyyah's pussy a tongue bath, Stephenson rolled a condom on his dick. As he got ready, Fawziyyah got on all fours, right on the car hood, and shook her big beautiful ass at him.

"Quit talking and do your job," Fawziyyah teased, and Stephenson grinned, stroking his hard dick. He came up behind her and caressed her thick posterior before entering her with one swift thrust. Fawziyyah licked her lips, exhaling sharply as Stephenson's thick rod entered her. The Boston stud gripped her hips and began fucking her with deep, passionate strokes. She kept grinding her big ass against his groin, welcoming his big ole dick inside of her. Now that's what I needed, Fawziyyah thought happily.

It was quite dark when Fawziyyah Sharaf and Stephenson Vladimir finally exited the Carleton University multi-level parking lot, and while making their way toward the O-Train Station on campus, they ran into a pair of uniformed female security guards. As the two young women headed to the parking lot, Fawziyyah and Stephenson looked at them and exchanged a smile. Hand in hand, they headed for the train platform. For this adventurous, fiery couple, all is well that ends well.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,121 Followers
Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

Bent over The Bar Not my usual.in Loving Wives
Selena and The Good Boy Selena's study break takes a sexy turn.in Erotic Couplings
Sex with My Ex He knows what my body and my pussy crave...in Erotic Couplings
Lust, Love and the Professor Professor Tate just can't say no.in Erotic Couplings
A Night to Remember They went to his show, then back to their hotel to fuck. FFM.in Group Sex
More Stories