Faye's Surprise Gangbang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sofa shifted, and someone was kneeling behind her, and she looked over her shoulder to see Rob, smiling down at her with his hard cock in one hand and a bottle of lube in another. He smeared it over the tip, and then knelt behind her; Faye could only look dreamily up at him, and feel her pussy overflow with juices.

This was the moment she'd wanted all night. Ever since Harry and Kevin had double-fucked her all those weeks ago, her sexual fantasies had been building to this moment, to the time when she'd feel two cocks inside her once again, and her cunt - abused, slick with come, swollen and hyper-sensitive - was stirring as she reached soaring heights of arousal at the thought of feeling so used once more.

"Go slow.." she pleaded but he was already placing his cock against the ring of her anus. Marcus had stopped moving to allow Rob to get in position, liberally smearing lubricant all over her arsehole as he rubbed the head against her slowly.

A stranger in my pussy, she mused, looking down at the handsome black man she was riding, and a near-stranger in my arse. She felt her anus pucker as he lined his cock up with her back passage; she looked over her shoulder at him and he whispered to her:

"You ready for another DP, slut?"

Faye nodded. Rob began to ease his cock into her arsehole, and she bit her lip at the feeling of intrusion. No-one had prepared her tonight, in between the frantic fucking she'd received from her eight lovers, no-one had given her any anal play to ease the way, and now Rob was working his tool into her arsehole. It felt enormous, bigger than the massive cock in her cunt, although she knew that he was average in size and certainly smaller than Harry who'd pounded her arse many times before.

She grunted as the head popped past the tight sphincter, and she exhaled as he rested there for a moment. "Keep going..." she breathed, and Rob slowly eased forward until he was all the way in.

When she felt his balls touch the thin membrane between her arse and her pussy, Marcus began to pull out, slowly and deliberately, and she was in heaven again. When the big black cock was once more buried in her, it was Rob's turn to withdraw, quicker now, like an engine gathering steam, moving faster with each stroke. It was too much to focus on - with every thrust she felt a dazzling sensation which proved too hard for her to follow, an overwhelming sense of fullness as the men found their timing.

She began to moan, and then to gasp out and mumble encouragement to the men double penetrating her, to the men surrounding her, to the men who'd come in her and would come over her again. "Fuck me..." she groaned, "fuck my mouth..." she muttered, and then someone stood over her and thrust their cock in between her lips.

She was lost in sensation and was grinding on the two cocks inside her, moving her hips in circles as the intensity built to an earth-shattering orgasm. Rob was fucking her now, but she was so turned on that her arsehole had opened up and she was able to take what he gave her; she moaned happily as he began to buck faster while MArcus kept his own penetration at a slow and sedate pace.

"Take it..." Rob hissed, and she moaned in joyful agreement around Kevin's tool in her mouth. She was on the cusp of yet another orgasm, where everything felt sensational and overwhelming, but when Rob began to fuck her even harder, as though he were pounding her cunt and not a tight, delicate rear passage, she found herself wincing in agony as he had his way with her arsehole.

Faye shut her eyes and bit her lips and focused on taking it as best she could until -

"God...you fucking slut...I'm gonna come!"

Rob thrust into her harder than ever, jamming his cock all the way into her and unleashing his second load of the evening deep inside her arse. Faye held her cheek against Kevin's abdomen and gritted her teeth as he took his pleasure, shuddering with discomfort as he reached an end, balls deep in her bottom.

After an age, Marcus began to move again, and Rob withdrew his cock from her arse, followed by a trickle of his semen. Faye exhaled slowly, overwhelmed by the experience, her body tingling -

Another cock toched her arsehole, and her eyes snapped open; behind her, Eduardo, the youngster, had slathered himself in lube and was eagerly pushing himself up her back passageway, a look of manic glee on his face as he extolled her in Spanish.

"Wait -" Faye gasped, but he too was too far gone with lust, and soon he was inside her; Marcus was also beginning to fuck her fast, his slow and steady rhythm replaced by a powerful, hastening cadence. Faye was struggling to take them both, the familiar waves of pleasure enveloping her but the selfishness of the boys in her arse and pussy making for a tough ride.

You can take it, she willed herself. You're a fucking slut. You wanted this. Make them come.

Faye gritted her teeth and glanced at Eduardo over her shoulder, and hissed:

"Come on little boy...fuck me..."

The youth grimaced and began to slam into her with all his inexpert enthusiasm, muttering to himself as she began to suck on Kevin's thick cock once again. Faye urged them on, repeating herself over and over: "Yes! Fuck my arse! Fuck me!"

"Yeah baby," said Harry from his vantage point at the side of the couch. "Take that fucking cock!" The words of her Master excited her, the approval and the knowing igniting her lust once more. Marcus was fucking her hard with his giant cock, Eduardo was buried in her arsehole and thrusting rapidly into her poor backside, but she was so turned on that she was fucking them both with equal vigour, and moaning like a whore around Kevin as she did.

James had joined them on the bed and was playing with her tits; she squealed in joy as this pushed her nearer and nearer to a climax; as she did so she squeezed herself tight around the boy in her arse and heard a sharp intake of breath. The boy was hyperventilating as he rocked in and out of her bottom, and with one final thrust he filled her arse with another load, giving out a great shriek of joy and planting himself deep inside her, remaining motionless as the man in her pussy continued fucking her hard and fast. Faye felt so full as the huge cock within her cunt pushed against the motionless one in her arse through the thin wall of her taint; she struggled to hold back from her own orgasm.

Then suddenly and without warning, Marcus was growling "Mmmm...your gonna - make - me -"

He did not finish the sentence, was only able to let out a monstrous grunt as he bucked and up into her pussy, filling her with his own addition to the spunk inside her, sliding in and out of her as he pumped his seed into her sticky slit, and Faye let herself go.

"Ohhhhh god!" she moaned, gyrating and bucking on the two cocks buried within her and unleashing her climax. She rocked and shuddered as she came, lightning bolts of pleasure shooting up her spine and to the tips of every root of blonde hair on her head, gasping and moaning like a whore.

She collapsed on top of her new black lover, who was rubbing her back gently and coaxing dozens of mini-orgasms, tiny tremors of their own as she climbed down from the brink. Eduardo withdrew his cock and staggered off; Faye paid him no attention, merely lay on Marcus's broad chest and regained her breath.

Within minutes, however, a pair of hands had grabbed her hips and pulled her off the black man, and Harry was underneath her, spreading her legs wide while she lay spread-eagled on his chest. "...oh..." she could only moan, powerless to move. "...what are you?" she asked feebly, but then his cock was pressing up against her arsehole, the third to invade her in the long gangband she'd endured.

"Master..." she whispered, but he was already up inside her, slowly pistoning in and out of her from below. She began to whimper and groan but offered no resistance as he fucked her arse. She'd come again soon, she knew, and lay back in his arms to enjoy it.

Faye was a sight to behold, thought Kevin as he stood above his flatmate and his fuck toy. She was, predictably, covered in come, which had spattered her flat tummy, her pert breasts, her neck, her face, her lips. But most of all, her cunt, which overflowed with white spunk and hung open for anyone's use. The eight of them had all had a turn, some more than once, and they were nearing the limits of endurance, but she showed no signs of slowing down. One of Harry's friends, the ginger lad who'd surprised Faye with a facial earlier, was mounting her pussy while Harry fucked her arse, his teammate holding her left leg and James holding her right leg so that she was sandwiched between them. He was giving her all he had, pumping hard while Harry proceeded at a slow pace, Faye moaning all the time, urging them on and -

Jesus Christ, he thought: she's coming again! Kevin marvelled at their little fuck-buddy in admiration as her body shook and spasmed; she was playing with her nipples and moaning wantonly while she rode yet another orgasm, and soon he knew she'd be ready for more. Harry had told her how mutli-orgasmic the lucky girl was, how she'd just keep on coming if he kept on fucking, how limitless her climaxes could be. He'd popped viagra once, he'd explained, and then done a line of coke and fucked her all night one time, and she'd just kept on taking it, coming and coming again...so they'd planned this evening out to see if the theory was true, and so far she'd proven them right.

Harry's team-mate was at an end, hammering away at her cunt while she came, and soon he was grunting and coming in her well-fucked pussy, adding his seed to the collection that pooled inside her. Kevin stroked his hard stiff cock and waited for the boy to dismount before he stepped forward to take another turn on her come-filled cunt.

Faye was on her back being double penetrated, her arsehole and her pussy sticky from the mix of come her lovers had given her, and she was in heaven. She was so tired though, exhausted from the ordeal that the night had turned into, using her arse and her pussy to satisfy these eight men. She was drifting in and out of consciousness, one orgasm bleeding into the next as she shuddered and moaned with each new addition to the load of spunk in her pussy. The red-headed man who'd come on her face was in her cunt, sliding in and out of her come-drenched slot while she played with her clit and while Harry, lovely Harry, squeezed her breasts and teased her nipples...it all felt so marvellous she thought, so good...oh so good...so good...

"Ohhhhhhhh...I'm coming..." she moaned, for the thousandth time this evening, her body shuddering and shaking as she clenched her tits and squeezed her own nipples, hard, the orgasm wracking her slender frame as she rode it out. Finally she subsided, murmuring and laying back, spreading her legs wide for the boy between her thighs; the stranger in her pussy began to hammer into her, the force of him pounding her sore and battered cunt making her judder with every thrust.

"Fuckin' hell..." he said in wonder, and then he screwed his face up and began to shudder and moan himself, filling her up with another load of spunk. Faye moaned in gratitude and wrapped her legs around him, pulling him up into her as he ejaculated.

He dismounted, and her pussy relaxed somewhat while she waited the next man to use her, Harry's cock still slowly and firmly rocking in and out of her bottom while she lay spread-eagled on the sofa. Faye was beyond reason now, beyond rational thought other than who would fuck her next.

She did not have to wait long for the cock to be replaced, and she grunted as it slid into her slick tunnel. It was wide, even after the pounding she'd received all night, and she opened her eyes to see Kevin working his way up inside her. Faye smiled up at him warmly, urging him to fill her up too.

"Mmmm...Kevin..." she breathed as his wonderful girth moved in and out of her, stirring up her desires once more. "Yes...that's good...give it to me..."

Faye relaxed back into Harry's arms and savoured the sensation of having them both inside her, her two lovers who'd introduced her to the pleasures of being dominated by two men at once, and then taught her the joys of double penetration. The memory of their first threesome came flooding back, of her hair being yanked back sharply before Kevin shoved his cock in her mouth - she moaned and began to play with her clit - then of being spit-roasted and being surprised again by big-dicked James and eager Rob - she groaned and squeezed her nipples - then the feeling of shock and awe as Harry used her anus while Kevin filled her cunt - she began to feel the warm sensation of another orgasm build, starting a fire in her loins that began to spread suddenly.

Then the feeling of taking a facial from a stranger without knowing who he was, and the unbelievable sensation of being gang-banged by eight pushed her over the edge, and suddenly she was wailing and grinding between her two lovers in another bout of ecstasy, barely able to breathe: "Oh god! Oh god! Oh god!" as she struggled and thrashed, sandwiched between her men.

Harry was on the short strokes, plunging into her arsehold hard and fast, snorting breaths into her ear while her blonde hair fell over his face. Kevin was pounding her as though his life depended on it, gripping her knees and thrusting up into her. Her lovers came for the final time, in unison, filling her up and groaning with pleasure while they shot their load in her pussy and in her arse.

They lay there for a moment, silent except for breathing, and Faye trembled gently as her orgasm withdrew like the tide after a tsunami, leaving her sighing and exhausted, sticky with come. Kevin pulled out first, taking hold of her limp wrists and pulling her upright on the sofa so she could dismount her Master; he continued to pull her now, onto a pillow so that she could kneel before him.

Faye realised what he wanted. His cock was slick with the white foam of churned spunk, and she opened her mouth to suck it clean, savouring the mix of come from her eight lovers, who had, she noticed, all formed a circle around her, in various states of arousal, jerking off. Was she going to get fucked more, she wondered?

The answer came when her Master spoke. "Mmmm....you're a good little slut," said Harry warmly, before adding "now open wide."

No sooner was it said than Eduardo stepped forward, and without a further word, began to come on her face; she accepted it meekly, feeling the warm spunk splash over her lips and cheek as the boy ejaculated thick ropes of come. She opened her mouth and began to swallow what she could. Next, the two unnamed lovers - blondie and the ginger, she'd labelled them, stepped forward practically barging the younger boy out of the way, and began to simultaneously erupt, arcs of come spraying her neck and tits, her forehead and cheeks, her chin and her open mouth. She swallowed what landed between her lips, and waited for more, playing with her pussy with both hands while she knelt on the floor, covered in semen.

Rob stepped up now, and aimed his cock at her tits and her tits alone, ropes of jizz flying onto her breasts and coating her; she felt the thick streams cover her chest, and one hand moved up idly from her cunt to her nipples, kneading each in turn, rubbing the sticky substance into her soft flesh.

Marcus was next, strutting up and telling her to open wide; he growled menacingly, his long black cock delivering seven thick wads of spunk directly onto her tongue, which she held on to until he gave her his permission to swallow. She gulped the strong load down, wondering how many shots of seed she'd actually drank tonight, how much come she'd taken in one long, glorious evening.

Big James was up next, his cock huge and raging. Faye pouted up at him sweetly, and reached out with both hands to jerk his tool off for him, fluttering her eyes while she aimed it directly onto her face; "Are you going to come on me baby?" she asked him, her picture a face of innocence and sweetness as she tugged quickly. James groaned and nodded as she cooed and encouraged him to jerk off on her face, to give her some come, to come anywhere he wanted...

The giant gave a shudder and he did as she wanted, shooting wildly onto her face, the first long arc leaping over her forehead and streaking into her hair, the rest hitting her face and mouth and adding to the huge mess already collecting there. Faye laughed and shook her head in disbelief as he kept on pumping, load after load until he was empty.

Finally it was over, and the boys were finished, giving a ragged and exhausted cheer and a round of applause to the come-drenched slut who knelt before them. She smiled tiredly and thanked each of them before they began to stagger away to collapse onto the sofa and to chairs, breathing heavily and shaking their heads in amazement at the unbelievable whore who'd outlasted them all.

Harry nodded in approval at her, who still knelt before him, covered in spunk.

"Did you enjoy your surprise?"

"Mmmm...I loved it! Thank you Master," she said happily, not moving from her position at his feet.

"We made a mess," he said simply, indicating the masses of come coating her face, neck, tits, tummy, and the well-fucked orifices of her pussy and arse. "You should get cleaned up."

Faye nodded, and began to wipe the come from her face into her mouth for her to swallow. Harry had meant for her to use a towel but she seemed to prefer it this way. "Will you gang bang me again?" she asked as she tottered unsteadily to her feet.

"Yes," Harry replied. "If you're a good girl."

"I'm always a good girl," Faye said as the two entered the bathroom and she regarded herself in the mirror for the first time. "So much come..."

"So much," said Harry, eyeing her tight bottom and feeling a swelling in his loins. "You took it like a good little whore," he said.

"Thank you master," she replied, turning on the tap - but as she did so he bent her over so that her come filled cunt was open for his use.

"Just remember -" he said as he slid his now hard cock in once more, causing her to gasp at the unexpected violation. "All this -" he said with another thrust, indicating her pussy, her arse, her whole body "belongs to me. Who does this pussy belong to?"

"Oh! It belongs to you!" Faye moaned as her Master began to fuck her again.