Fay's Christmas Rise!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Oh yes, Winston, yes, just have me.' Fay wanted her first fuck from a thick black rod -in fact she just wanted a fuck from any cock, she was so frustrated. 'Both of you, just fuck me, please, just take me.'

The Head decided to butt in again and satisfy his own perversions before he would allow Fay to dictate proceedings to her own ends.

'Stand Mrs King up, can you gentlemen. It would be rather nice to see her wonderful figure from the front, just for a few moments, don't you think?' -He had such a nice way of putting it!!

Gently, both men released themselves from Fay's accommodating body, the bottle 'popping' out of her ass, and Fisher withdrawing his hand slowly from inside Fay's cunt to leave her body gaping open, Fay herself taking very deep breaths to recover from the assault behind her. Fisher untied the rope and helped Fay to a standing position as she had been bent over for some considerable time now. The Head wanted to 'milk' the next 5 minutes or so for his own benefit, and asked the two men to hold Fay by an arm each as he concentrated the video on her stunning body and face.

'Turn Mrs King this way, will you please,' and Fay was turned to face the camera as the two men grabbed a forearm each to hold her. She stood naked, her suspender belt and stockings forming a neat triangle around the wetness of her pubic hair, the lips of her cunt and her ass raging with excitement, and her shoes making her thighs and calves look stunning in the nylons.

She looked dirtily erotic in the frame of the picture, and she was still breathing heavily from the exertions, and her breasts moved wonderfully up and down, the nipples sticking out like bullets, although her mouth gaped open and she had a job to keep her eyes open. Her short hair, although partially matted with sweat, still looked neat, and framed her facial features so well. Parker couldn't resist the hard nipples again, and he moved his palm over the bullets, rubbing them into her breasts before pinching them gently and erotically.

'Uuuuuuummm, oh yes, uummmm,' and, again, Fay would do anything. Fisher whispered into her ear as they all watched the video train all over her stunning body, and in reply, Fay opened her legs as Fisher toyed in her pubes once more. He found the clit easily and moved his finger over it with expertise.

'Fucking hell, Headmaster, aren't you going to let them fuck me. I just want fucking, now, badly. Please.' Fisher knew her frustration was killing her and used it for just a few moments more to entice the frantic woman. He picked the bottle up again and began to move it very slowly up and down between the lips of the open cunt as Fay stood with her legs open. He knew it would be worse if he didn't insert it inside the throbbing cunt, so he guided the neck gently up and down the open lips, concentrating the neck on the clitoris that was now standing up, poking out and begging for attention. Fay felt the strong wrists holding her, pushed her breasts out to enjoy Parker's groping and stretched her legs as wide as possible to allow the glass dildo to get at the knob of hard skin that jutted out like a red beacon between her legs.

She adored this feeling, she could feel her juices welling inside her groin, she moved her waist backwards and forwards, trying to entice Fisher to rub the weapon up and down her harder. Fay couldn't help the feelings, she was so out of control. She didn't want them to stop, she wanted to be penetrated so badly, yet she also wanted this frantic rubbing of her clit and the surrounding area to go on and on, to get harder and harder until she reached the point of no return.

She bent and straightened her legs, stood on tip-toe, sighed and moaned and she felt her cunt getting wetter and wetter with her juices, She was streaming and Fisher was rubbing just in the right places, inside the lips, round and round and up and down, and each time he hit the clit with the bottle he would push it hard into her body. He still wouldn't push the bottle into her cunt and he knew Fay was very close to allowing all the nerves in her body to give in and relax completely.

She wanted desperately to push her own fingers into the raging area to relieve herself, but the strong hands held her firmly and she was distraught and frantic. She knew it was coming and moved her thighs closer together to try to stem the inevitable. 'No, no, stop, please,' she weakly protested, but Fisher knew differently, and the Head pictured the tormented face and then panned the camera down the beautiful, moving body to capture Fisher as he moved the thighs apart again with one of his feet, his control of the bottle on Fay's cunt so masterful that Fay had no option but to close her eyes and give in totally. She felt the waters between her legs, felt an initial trickle in her pink lips and on down into her wet hairs, and then she could hold back no further.

Fisher moved the bottle for a few more seconds but it became unnecessary as Fay allowed herself to flow.

'Open wider, Fay,' Fisher instructed, and Fay shuffled her thighs wider apart as her golden waters sprayed into her pubic hairs so beautifully. It continued through her hairs and ran down onto the insides of her thighs to her stockings, but as Fisher now continued the torture with just his fingers in her lips, Fay was actually pissing her waters out from her body.

'God, oh God, Goooo...,' and she flung her head backwards as the waters sprayed out from her vagina and streamed through Fisher's fingers and onto the floor. The waterfall seemed to go on forever and ever, the golden fountain cascading onto the floor, and Fay felt her bladder pissing golden waters everywhere, all over the floor, Fisher's hand holding itself over her cunt as she emptied herself.

Before it was over, Fisher pulled the frantic woman over to the desk, aided by Parker, and thrust her onto her back, her legs hanging over the edge of the desk, her waters still dribbling from her open legs.

'Take her Parker, fuck her like she wants.'

'Yes, yes, oh yes, Winston,' and Fay forgot about the golden torrent that she'd displayed, and lifted her legs with effort from the floor as Parker grabbed the nylons and held them apart, moving in between them to position himself. Winston slid his pants down his legs and onto the floor, and his glistening body looked magnificent as Fay smiled warmly at the young man. She took in the hard thighs, the strong, slim stomach, but most of all she took in the giant, throbbing manhood that the black sixth former held in his hand.

This is what she had been waiting for all evening, even though she had had very little control over events—she had hoped that, eventually, the golden boy she had purred against on the bus would fulfil her needs. Winston moved his cock against her pubic hairs and then the soaking, pink lips of her cunt, and even though she was awash with her own waters, she still felt that he might hurt her opening, such was the girth of the black cock. Parker pulled the delicious thighs up and rested them against his broad shoulders and then shuffled in towards Fay's body. He slid the first inch or so into her and Fay rested her head to one side on the desk, in pure satisfaction.

'Yes, Winston, ummmm... Goooooo...Chr...', and he was stretching the wanton cunt lips. He was pushing up into the mature cunt and immediately Winston felt his sap rise, from the mental satisfaction that he was getting. He had fucked a young girl a couple of times in the past, but this woman below him now knew just how to move, how to give herself, how to offer her body up for full violation. He truly would enjoy fucking this mature teacher, and he could feel the 'cum' in his balls welling up for expulsion.

He held one of Fay's glorious thighs high in the air with one arm whilst his other hand started to play with the two stunning tits laying before him. He thrust up into the succulent cunt and his black cock felt the walls of Fay's body being pushed to the sides to take all of his manhood. Fay was sucking in air as she was stretched to her limits, each breath being immediately blown out of her body with each wonderful thrust up inside her.

'Harder, Winston, harder. Fuck me harder,' she just about managed to mouth, but Fay was now used to the size, almost, and just wanted pounding into the Head's desk. Fisher was playing with his cock, watching, along with the Head, the wonderful sight that, of course, they had both engineered. The teacher moved round to Fay's head and decided that he couldn't wait and would now have to empty himself into the gaping mouth.

Tony Fisher held her soft hair and Fay just looked up, like the good girl that she was, and opened her lips to take in the penis that was ready to give. She sucked a few wonderful strokes and this was enough for Fisher who held the dark hair even more firmly and unleashed a torrent of pent-up 'cum' into the gagging mouth. Fay swallowed hard, down and down, swallow after frantic swallow as Fisher emptied himself fully without letting go of the woman's head. Fay took every drop down her throat and then licked her lips as well as Fisher's cock, as he withdrew after the magnificent experience.

Her hand wiped her cheeks and lips, but she could still taste the wonderful seed that had wallowed around her mouth and throat before she had gulped and accepted down inside her. She knew that she could accommodate cocks in her mouth and take down whatever they had to give, but to Fay, this was just an interlude in the magnificent shagging she was enduring from Winston.

Without question, this was the best fuck that she had ever had, the most penetrating, the deepest and most satisfying. She could feel the black cock touching her womb, she could feel the lips of her vagina closing as it withdrew to the edge, and then she had the wonderful sensation as it opened her up and stretched her once more, to the limits. As Winston felt the sap rising steadily, he held himself in Fay's cunt and just moved himself about, pushing hard without withdrawing, opening the womb and then staying there, push, push, push, listening to the sighs, grunts and groans. He fucked and fucked and fucked Mrs King, driving her insane with his strength and power and penetration.

Her other leg slumped limply over the edge of the desk, so exhausted was she from the incessant pounding, but at last, Parker picked up the leg and brought it up over his shoulder to join the other leg pointing at the ceiling, and now he wanted to complete his own task and bring himself satisfaction. He held both legs over Fay and pounded into her from above -

'Yes, yes, oh my God, yes Winston, harder,' and Fay was almost whispering, her energy having been knocked out of her. In, in, in, in, hard, hard, very, VERY hard, God it looked cruel as Fisher and the Head watched the savage attack into Fay's cunt. Her body moved across the desk with each thrust, and Parker brought her back again as he hit her right up her cunt with the next hammer blow.

'Oh, oh, oh...,' and Fay was almost fainting but it wasn't to last much longer.

'Inside me Winston, fire right up into my body, please,' and Fay was begging for the young man's seeds to be implanted deep within her. This dirty talk from the dark haired woman threw Winston, and he felt himself reach the pinnacle of his efforts. SPLASH!! SPLASH!! SPLASH!! and he held right up into Fay's womb as he fired his thick, white cum right to the depths of her body, and he could feel it wash over his cock deep within the amazing orifice.

'Yes, yes, yes, ohhhh...' and Fay slumped, her body awash with her own gigantic orgasm. Her body twitched as the orgasm washed over her, her bottom lifting from the desk and then slumping back, still with the young athlete firing his seed up into the depths of her defenceless body. It began to seep out of her hole while Parker was still embedded in her, and the camera was able to pick out the white cream trickling down Fay's bottom as Parker continued to hold her thighs high over his shoulders. It was also able to focus on the volatile, red stripes, still visible, from the cane's assault earlier in the evening, and the Head realised that he had a 'masterpiece' in 'the can.'

'Take me home, Winston, on the bus. I want you to take me home,' and Fay was begging the black sixth former to take her back to her bungalow and give her lots more of what she'd just had!!

'Just one moment, Mrs King,' and it was the Headmaster speaking in his most officious manner.

'Before you disappear with the Head Boy select for next year, I really do think I should point out to you just exactly what position you will now find yourself in,' and he grinned slyly at the exhausted but beautifully satisfied part-time teacher.

'What do you mean, 'position I find myself in,' Head master?'

'I have agreed to a hefty increase in your salary, you have been the focal character in a wonderful film that I shall keep in the archives for posterity, and now you are going home with Parker for what I imagine is rather more than a cup of cocoa. I think I am in rather a strong position to dictate to you, Mrs King, and I shall only say this once. Do you understand?'

'Yes Headmaster, of course Headmaster,' and Fay had quietened down a little at the Head's serious tone.

'You'll dress just how you know Mr Fisher and I wish you to, so that we can continue, at the school, to enjoy the sight of a very attractive lady about the premises.'

'Also, you have shown yourself to be very compliant and agreeable to physical pleasures, and I'm sure this may well come in very handy in teaching some of the senior boys in the ways of the world.'

'B..bbut,' Fay blurted out.

'No buts, Mrs King. As well as your normal teaching duties, Mr Fisher, myself, and Winston Parker, in his capacity as Head Boy, will have the authority to require you to carry out certain other duties. It will only be the three of us with that authority, Mrs King, but I have to tell you that any orders from any of us override other considerations. I don't think I have to say anything else, Mrs King, so if you'd like to be on your way, I look forward to seeing you on Monday for the last few days before the Christmas break.' The Head smiled and he knew that he had the mature woman for as long as he wanted.

Fay woke the next morning, before her husband got back from his night shift, and she was as sore as hell -Winston Parker had pummelled her into the bed over and over again -this was probably just the start for Fay!!