Feast Of The Rose Garlands

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hardly, Castiel's charm such that few could withstand it. It would've been somewhat of a favor actually. Had he taken your maidenhead, I might be inside you this very minute without your discomfort." Alaric tried again to seem facetious, but Hanne knew he was serious.

"Would you like to inspect me? To be sure he hasn't deflowered me?" She took his hand and placed it between her bare legs.

"I must, to be sure." the Master breathed into her ear. His talented fingers found her vulva and he slid one of them inside her tight, wet passage, finding her hymen to be still very much intact. Hanne moaned, holding onto him tighter, her breasts crushed against his chest. Her need for him was so intense, she initiated a kiss, forcing his mouth open with her tongue. Alaric removed his fingers and lifted her, carrying her the few short steps to the bed while they continued to kiss. Once on the bed, Hanne brushed Alaric's hair aside to kiss down his neck. She pulled his low-cut chemise down, exposing one brown nipple and sucked it until a moan, nearly a growl, escaped his throat. Alaric pushed her down on the bed and moved over her and stripped of his shirt. She opened her thighs for his hips and he ground his pelvis into her teasingly. She felt his erection straining in his trousers.

"Have me, Alaric, I don't care how much it hurts, please." Hanne pleaded, breathless.

"I know of no other way. The apothecary knew of nothing, other than oils. Lubrication is not the problem. The problem is me."

"There is something else, you said it yourself. Would you really let Castiel act as your proxy?" she asked, knowing the idea had to be attractive to him, seeing the two people he loved with each other. Alaric sat up in bed, shocked at her question.

"Yes, I would. Are you so sure that he is smaller than I am, what if he is larger?" Alaric asked. It was a valid question. Hanne did not know that Castiel was smaller. Just because his stature was less than that of Alaric, didn't mean that his endowments were, she supposed. If Castiel had outdone her husband, perhaps she would give up on sex entirely and make her way back to the convent.

"Why dont you tell me what he is like, my love." Hannelore ran her bare foot suggestively across the small of Alaric's back. She had had enough of the careful dance the three of them were doing.

"What have you heard?" Alaric tried to seem indignant, but knew he had been discovered. He knew all along it was likely Hanne had been on the stairs. She was very light and able to walk about the vast house unheard most of the time.

"I was in the hall and heard everything."

"I would understand if you hate me." was his reply. Hanne thought he had probably rehearsed what he would say many times in his mind.

"I love you." she said and went to her knees beside him, kissing his cheek and then his throat. He let her pull him into her loving embrace.

"I would give you anything your heart desires, I love you so much." he told her.

"Then call out to Castiel." Hanne said.

"If you prefer, I could leave you alone with him." Alaric, always the gentleman, said.

"No, I want to see you with him. I want it all."

"Very well, you shall have it all." then Alaric bellowed toward the ceiling. "Castiel, could you please come here."A moment later, Castiel appeared in the open doorway. He wore an amused but cautious expression. Having dressed in a hurry when he heard Alaric call, the boy wore only trousers, which were barely laced, revealing his chiseled abdomen and a scant line of light blonde hair leading from his navel and into his mystery. Hanne thought his body deserving of a sculptured marble tribute. There probably was one in Italy somewhere and she was just unaware of it.

"Is something the matter?" Castiel asked, inching closer to the bed. Hannelore was naked and she clearly held his full attention. Alaric thought it very interesting that Castiel had become so enchanted with Hanne, who was maybe the only person more fair than Castiel himself.

"Everything is fine." Hannelore said, giving him a smile much the same as the one he saw in Alaric's drawing.

Castiel came to stand at the edge of the bed. Hanne looked to Alaric for his approval. He simply nodded to her and she leaned forward to slip Castiel's pants from his slim hips. She let her hands slide down his firm, fleshy ass and then drew them around the front of him. To her relief, the young apprentice's penis was about three inches shorter than her husband's and not nearly as girthy. Like the rest of Castiel, his cock was beautiful. Grasping him with her right hand, Hannlore found she could get nearly all of it into her mouth to suck.

Alaric, whose throbbing erection had not ceased, watched intently as his wife sucked the cock of his best friend and lover. Castiel may have been shocked at first, but he quickly became accustomed to Hanne's mouth pleasing him. He watched Hanne's brown eyes staring up at him as she slid his prick in and out of her mouth and occasionally glanced over at Alaric who had begun to rub himself through his breeches.

"How can such a pretty mouth do such nefarious deeds?" Castiel gasped, he was smiling at Hanne and leaned in close to squeeze her breasts, then his hand went to work, stimulating her clit with his knuckle.

"You might ask yourself the same question, my friend." Alaric mused. His own impressive tool was now unobstructed and he was stroking it leisurely, his pants were gone. Castiel took the opportunity to have Hannelore lie back on the bed for him, so he could taste her luscious slit, something he felt inclined to do since the first moment he saw her. He gently moved her lips apart, then tongued her erect clit gently side to side. It was just a whisper of a touch,with only the tip of his tongue, but it was enough to bring shivers to her sensitive body. Alaric was soon beside her, suckling her blush colored nipples. Castiel's hand wandered across Hanne's body to caress Alaric's thigh and this small gesture sent Hanne over the edge. Her whole body seemed to quiver under Castiel's hands and she whimpered.

"Making you climax is so easy, I think I shall do it again and again." Castiel declared. He was kneeling between her open thighs, his hands resting on her bent knees.

"Come and make love to me, Castiel." Hanne said, taking his hand. He also looked to Alaric for approval.

"Make haste." Alaric replied, waving Castiel on.

Castiel wasted no time and positioned himself between her legs, rubbing the tip of his glans within her moist folds. Hanne was so ready for him she couldn't stand it when he taunted her by pressing the tip against her clitoris.

"Stop teasing, I need you." she said, breathing raggedly. Alaric could sympathize, he knew Castiel's teasing well enough.

Castiel kissed Hanne's mouth, deep and long to stop her protests. For all he knew, it could be the only time he was invited into their marriage bed and he wanted to savor Hannelore's body. His cock was flush with her entry and with one little push, he could be inside her. He licked each of her nipples seductively, where her husband's hot mouth had been moments earlier.

Alaric bent to kiss her mouth again and Hanne pulled him down to lay beside her. Even as willful as Castiel was, he could no longer control himself and thrust into her without warning. All at once he pushed his entire length inside. His expression was a mixture of surprise and immense pleasure as he felt first, her impossible tightness and then the second stroke he made became slightly easier. Castiel, who had deflowered practically every servant girl his family ever hired(and some belonging to their neighbors and friends), knew exactly what had just happened.

Hanne felt an uncomfortable pinch as Castiel penetrated her, but the pain was overshadowed by intense gratification and it subsided to a miniscule ache by the time he drove into her again. Hanne loved the way he filled her up, moving easily in and out of her sopping wetness. She found the pleasure was more when his thrusts were deep than when shallow. Alaric watched every expression on her face, relishing in her bliss as if it were his own.

Castiel was whispering to her, telling her how good she felt and how he hot she was making him. Castiel's hair was in disarray, falling into his eyes, Alaric took a moment to sweep some of it back behind the young man's ear. Castiel leaned across Hanne to kiss Alaric, their mouths meeting hungrily. Castiel never missed a beat with Hanne, plunging into her with even more insistence. He rotated his hips, seeming to know exactly where she wanted his cock to graze.

He moved her onto her side, so that she and Alaric were facing one another. Castiel held up her leg, his hand under her thigh and entered her from behind, finding her to be even more taut from that position, if it were possible. Alaric was kissing her again and her hand went to stroke his thick cock. Castiel was propped up on his elbow so that he had a view of Alaric and whatever Hanne was doing to him.

"I like watching you pleasure yourself." she said to Alaric who gladly obliged her by resuming the act.

"Mmm, he loves it when you watch him." Castiel purred. He pounded Hannelore enthusiasically. She was beginning to get sore, but she wanted to come and didn't care about the dull pain. She was close and thought Castiel might be too, he seemed more rigid than ever, slamming into her, drunk on his own need. Alaric recognized it too, the way Castiel bit his lower lip and closed his eyes when he was about to come. He brought Hanne first, with another powerful revolution of his hips and she climaxed with a rapturous moan. One last thrust and his hot offering flooded her loins. He groaned, burying his face in a pile of her soft hair.

"Alaric is still most hard." Hanne observed, cupping his testicles with her hand while he masturbated. "And Castiel is spent, whatever will we do?" she giggled.

"Don't fret over Cas, he will be hard again momentarily." Alaric said with a smirk.

"Until then." Hanne smiled and continued what she was doing, letting her hand go lower. Alaric moved onto his back and parted his legs so she could explore. Hanne caressed his pendulous balls and then stroked the area between them and his ass. Then, not being satisfied to merely touch, she repeated with her tongue, this time, she held his buttocks apart slightly, and licked his crack from beginning to end, pausing to insert her tongue. He went wild like she had never seen before, thrashing about and swearing in several languages, vocalizing his pleasure. She dug her tongue into him further, moving it in and out like he had done to her before. Alaric was pleading, begging Hanne to sit on his cock, but she knew she wasn't quite ready to take him on that day.

Castiel was sitting up, watching the show with some amusement. It had been awhile since he saw Alaric so wanton and out of control. He watched as Hanne shamelessly rimmed her husband, who was jerking his large prick furiously. Castiel couldn't decide who he wanted more and didn't have to when Hannelore noticed his erection had returned and motioned for him to come to Alaric.

"Would you like to finish him?" Hanne inquired.

"It would be my pleasure."

Alaric moved onto his hands and knees after giving Hanne a quick kiss. She sat back against the headboard and watched as Castiel tongued and fingered Alaric's sexy ass. With two fingers, Castiel violated Alaric's snug rectum. The young master pushed his hips back to meet his apprentice's probing fingers.

"Have your way with me, I beg of you." Alaric cried.

"There's no need to beg." Castiel replied, jabbing his wet cock easily into Alaric's anus.

It had been too long since either felt this. Castiel wasn't gentle, he knew his master wanted it hard and fast, so he delved as deep as he could, until his balls slapped against Alaric's backside with every potent thrust. It burned, like vigorous love often does. Castiel reached around to fondle his lover's penis while he hammered into him. Alaric was so close to his peak, feeling every inch of Casitel's hardness sliding through him. It wasn't frequent in their relationship that Castiel sodomized his mentor, but on the rare occasion he did, Alaric was utterly rampant. When he could hold on no longer, he looked into his wife's eyes while Castiel filled his ass with scorching hot sperm and as his own orgasm tore through him.

**** **** ****
Hannelore, pressed between two beautiful lovers, was on the brink of falling asleep. Alaric's leg was draped over her, touching Castiel's calf. Castiel's arm was across her, resting on Alaric's side. Hanne nuzzled Castiel's hairless chest and gave him three tiny kisses.

"Do you still hate me?" he asked. Alaric was laughing at him.

"It's impossible to hate you, you're far too fair." she sighed.

"I was only being difficult because I was smitten with you." Castiel said.

"I think I was lying when I said I could only love one man." Hannelore said, right before she drifted off to sleep.

**** **** ****

Castiel Valten stayed on as Master Dusek's apprentice for the two remaining months it took to finish Emperor Maxmillian's panels. When the final touches were added, Alaric signed Castiel's certificate of proficiency as promised. The panels depicted the famous scene of The Virgin Mary with Jesus at the feast of rose garlands, being exalted by angels and worshippers. The Virgin, was unmistakably Hannelore Dusek and the two merry worshippers bowing to her were clearly Alaric and Castiel.

Though asked to stay on and work out of Alaric's home, Master Castiel opted to return to Florence to open his own workshop in the city. He loved Hanne and Alaric so much his heart was bursting, but he longed to make a name for himself outside of being some master's boy and knew they would understand. They all knew their lives could not remain like this forever, no matter how perfect it seemed to be.

Hanne and Alaric made love as much as time would allow. Hanne was careful to make sure he never abandoned his work for her. She kept to her reading while he was busy and worked at translating his treatise on drawing into Latin. Her father had been right, she had obliged her husband and he never did stray, unless, of course, she was in the same room with him. Alaric's recognition only grew with the years and he became the toast of many towns. The couple visited Florence as often as they could. Hanne became famous for her beauty and disposition abroad, something the humble folk of Nurnberg could actually claim they knew first.