Feeding the Pussy

Story Info
Agreeing to feed the neighbors cat has surprising results.
8.7k words
287.4k
69
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
K.K.
K.K.
3,032 Followers

My wife and I are both 35 years old and have been married for 10 years now. My name is George and my wife’s name is Sharon. Five years ago we moved into a new house in a new subdivision. Our next-door neighbors, John and Mary, are the only neighbors that have been here as long as we have. While John and Mary weren’t what I would call close friends of ours, we do get along with them quite well. Mary is a very attractive brunette about 5 feet 6 inches tall and a very sexy body. John is about 6 feet 2 inches and very athletic in build. Ever since we met them I have had the hots for Mary, although I would never do anything about it. I wouldn't risk my marriage for a little thrill.

John and Mary travel frequently in there jobs and are often both out of town at the same time, so they asked us if we would mind feeding their cat and watering their plants when they were away. Sharon and I said we would be glad to do it.

We started doing that for them about two years ago. At first Sharon always took care of things when John and Mary were out of town but last year Sharon had a change of job responsibilities and has to work late sometimes or occasionally has to work on Saturday. On those occasions I had to take care of things at John and Mary’s house. One Saturday when I went over to feed the cat I couldn’t find her.

As I searched for the cat I went into the laundry room. The cat wasn’t there but on top of the washer were 3 neatly folded pairs of sexy looking panties. I Looked at the panties and thought about how they must look like on Mary great body and I got an instant erection. As my cock got harder I began to obsess about Mary’s panties. It occurred to me that there might be some of her soiled panties around somewhere. A quick inspection of the laundry hamper indicated that the laundry had been done, so I was out of luck. I went back to searching for the cat. When I couldn’t find the cat downstairs I headed upstairs. I had never been upstairs in John and Mary’s house before. There were four bedrooms and two bathrooms. One of the bedrooms had been converted into a sort of entertainment center. There was a large screen TV, a stereo, a VCR and shelves of videocassettes. On one of the shelves there were several different types of video cameras.

As I was leaving the video room I saw something move in the master bedroom. When I looked in I didn't seen anything until I looked under the bed and there was the cat. She didn’t want to come to me so I left her there. I got something on my hand from under the bed so I went into the bathroom to wash my hands. As I was looking for a towel to dry my hands I noticed a small white bag hanging on the closet door. I opened the bag and inside I found two sexy pairs of panties. I took them out of the bag and held them up. My cock was hard again. I turned one pair inside out and found a small stain in the crotch where Mary’s pussy would touch the material, and there were a few pubic hairs clinging to the material. I held the panties up to my nose and smelled them. The scent I picked up was from a combination of things. There was the faint smell of normal body odor, a hint of urine, the flowery scent of the bath power Mary must have used and the wonderful smell of pussy. The other pair of panties smelled virtually the same. After several minutes of handling and smelling the panties I reluctantly put them back in the bag and went home to jerk off, happy in the knowledge that I now knew where Mary kept her soiled panties. I was going to be much happier about feeding the cat.

Over the next few months I had several occasions to go over to John and Mary’s house to feed the cat. On every trip I checked the little bag in the master bath and I would always find one or more pairs of panties in the bag. This just became part of my routine. Now whenever I had a chance to see Mary I would wonder which of the panties she was wearing. Sometimes when I would get close to her I'd smell her bath power and get an erection.

One Saturday afternoon last winter I was planning on watching a basketball game on TV when Sharon informed me that she was having a couple of people over to work on a project they were involved in at work and I wouldn’t be able to have the TV on. It happen that John and Mary were out of town that weekend so I figured I could go play with the cat and watch the game on their TV. Of course the first thing I did was go up to see what panties Mary had left in the little laundry bag. On the way out of the bedroom I caught a glimpse of the big screen TV in Johns video room. I figured if I am going to watch the game here what difference does it make if I watch upstairs on the big screen or downstairs on the 25 inch screen. I figured the difference to be 10 inches so I stayed upstairs. John had a very comfortable lounge chair in front of the TV and the remote was on the arm of the chair. I sat down and made myself comfortable.

I turned on the TV and started channel surfing. Apparently John had a satellite dish because he had more channels on this TV than I got on cable at my house. The game wasn’t scheduled to start for another 10 minutes so I was looking at all of Johns equipment when I noticed that he had a tape in the VCR. I decided to see what was on the tape. I turned the VCR on then hit play. When the picture came on the screen the only thing I saw was the interior of a bathroom and someone walking out of the room. Once the person had left the room the video was just of the empty bathroom for a few seconds then the picture jumped and the scene changed. Now I was seeing a recorded football game. I hit reverse and ran the tape back past where I had started it until the picture went black. Now I pressed play again. This time the picture was black for a few seconds then suddenly a bright flash of light. Once the camera had adjusted to the sudden light I could see that the scene was of the bathroom and someone was leaning into the shower turning on the water. Now I knew what I was looking at. It was John and Mary’s bathroom and what I was seeing was Mary turning on the shower. Then it hit me that this was going to be a movie of Mary taking a shower. I sat there in heaven as I watched Mary drop her bathrobe to the floor and reveal her beautiful body to me for the first time. She had great tits that stood up proud and a beautiful hairy bush of dark hair around her pussy. It seemed to me that the way she moved around the bathroom and from her actions in the shower and after that she had no idea that she was being video taped.

The scene lasted only ten minutes so I rewound the tape to the beginning only to find that what I had just scene was the first thing on the tape. I was turned on and curious so I looked around the room to see what else I could find. The tapes on the shelves were all labeled with movie names or TV shows. If he had any more footage like what I had just seen I had no idea how to find it. While I was looking around the room I noticed a notebook next to the computer. I looked in the notebook and found a list of football games on one side of the page and across from each game was a list of dates. The dates didn’t make sense because the dates were always in order and close together.

For example: New York Giants vs. Dallas Cowboys ... 2/15/95, 2/17/95, 2/20/95, 2/23/95, 2/24/95, etc. This puzzled me so I went back to John’s video library and looked for the football games. I finally found them on the top shelf back in a corner. Every tape on that shelf was listed in the notebook. The only tape listed in the notebook that I didn’t find on the shelf was the Detroit Lions vs. Chicago Bears. This was the last game listed in the notebook and there was only one date after that game. 3/6/96. That date was last
week. I went back to the VCR and fast-forwarded past Mary’s shower scene until I got to the football game. Guess who was playing? The Lions and the Bears. If I was right John recorded football games and then reused those tapes for recording other things that he didn’t want anyone else to find so he just record the date of the recording after the football game that was originally on that tape. I went to the shelf and took down the first tape listed as Washington Redskins vs. Cleveland Browns and loaded it into the VCR.

When I played the tape I found a series of scenes from John and Mary’s bedroom. The camera was always in the same place. John must have rigged the camera to turn on when someone entered the room and turn off shortly after the room was empty. The first tape didn’t show much. Just several short scenes of Mary walking through the room, some of her putting clothes in their dressers and one quick shot of Mary coming into the room naked from the bathroom and getting something off her dresser and then leaving again. I spent the next three hours scanning tape after tape and only finding an occasionally a peek of Mary in the nude. Apparently John was spying on Mary. It was almost as thought he was trying to catch her having an affair. I managed to scan through all of the tapes up through June of 95. In all that tape I saw nothing that would indicate that Mary was having an affair. By then it was getting late so I went home with plans to return on Sunday.

On Sunday I started looking at the tapes starting in July 95 and I noticed that John had added some other camera locations. Now he not only monitored the bedroom but also the master bathroom, the guest bedrooms and the guest bathroom. There wasn’t much activity in these other rooms except for Mary occasionally going into the rooms to clean or put things away. Then I got to a scene listed in John’s notebook as 9/4/95. That was Labor Day. I remembered that because John had a cook out at his house and Sharon and I were invited. Most of the guests were people that John and Mary knew from there jobs.
There were several short segments of different people using the bathrooms. The video didn’t show much. That is until about halfway through the tape when a scene showed Mary walking into the master bath. When she finished on the toilet and was washing her hands a guy I remembered from the party walked in. When he saw Mary in there he turned as though to leave but instead of leaving her closed and locked the bathroom door. He walked over to Mary and kissed her and she responded. As soon as they broke from the kiss this guy just pulled his shorts down and let his cock drop out. Mary dropped to her knees and took his cock in both hands and pulled it to her mouth as though she was starving for it. Watching her suck that cock was making me painfully hard. She must have been doing a great job because within five minutes she had this guy blowing his load down her throat. When he was done he just pulled his pants up and left the room. Mary then washed her hands and went back to the party. Now here it was, John had the evidence that his wife was screwing around on him but apparently he didn’t do anything about it because they are still together.

I continued watching the videos of that day and what I figured to have been about three hours later, Mary came into the master bath again, followed shortly by the same guy she had given a blow job earlier. This time they spent more time kissing and rubbing each other. The guy pulled Mary’s shorts off and then removed his own. Then he picked Mary up and sat her on the bathroom vanity. Mary leaned back against the mirror and put her legs in the air while the guy stepped up and jammed his cock in her waiting pussy. The guy fucked Mary with short quick strokes until he was ready to cum then he started making longer slower strokes until he exploded inside her. When he pulled out he wiped his cock off on Mary’s pubic hair. Mary just sat on the counter until the guy left then she started to get down when John walked in. I thought there was going to be a scene. John went over to Mary and kissed her passionately. Then Mary hopped back up on the counter, leaned back and lifted her legs into the air. John leaned forward and began licking Mary’s cum filled pussy. I couldn’t believe what I was seeing. He had to know that his wife had just been fucked but he was going down on her anyway. When John was done he stood up and pulled his cock out and pushed inside Mary and began fucking her. After they both had an orgasm they cleaned themselves up and went back to their party. It’s amazing that all of that could have happened that day while I was at their party and I had no idea it was happening. I had a feeling that the rest of these videos were going to be more interesting than the ones I had watched the day before.

The rest of the September videos were pretty tame except for one hot sex session between John and Mary in their bedroom. The October videos are where things suddenly turned hot and uncomfortable. The first couple of video segments were nothing special, but the third segment was very special. This video looked to be scripted. It opened in John and Mary’s game room. There was a guy named Gene, who I had met at their house before, sitting at a card table playing solitaire. Then Mary came in dressed in a business suit. She walked over to the table and asked Gene, "What are you doing here?" Gene responded, "I was just playing poker with John." Mary asked who won and Gene said that he did. Mary asked how much he had won and Gene said we weren’t playing for money. Mary asked him what they were playing for and Gene said, "You."

Mary said, "What do you mean me? Are you saying that you and John played poker for me?"

"That’s right", Gene said, "We played for you and I won. That means you’re mine for the evening."

Mary asked, "Well what do I have to do?"

Gene said, "What ever I tell you to do. You can start by taking off your jacket." When she removed her jacket Gene said, "Now remove your blouse, and when you get the blouse off remove your bra so I can look at your tits." Mary did as she was told and stood in front of Gene with her beautiful breasts exposed. Gene stood up and walked over to Mary and put his hands on her tits and squeezed them both. Then he bent over and kissed both nipples. He let go of Mary’s tits and returned to his chair and told her to remove her skirt. Mary unzipped the skirt and let it drop to the floor and then she stepped out of it. Mary was wearing a black slip under her skirt and Gene told her to take it off. When Mary stepped out of the slip she was left with just a sexy little pair of black panties (which I had seen and smelled more that once) and a pair of black thigh high stockings. She looked so sexy like that I almost had to pull my cock out and jerk off but I resisted.

Gene looked at Mary as if to inspect her and then said you’ll do. Then he stood up and removed his pants. As he pulled them down his cock sprang out at full attention. After he stepped out of his pants he sat down and said, "You are very pretty and you have a lovely mouth. Come here I want to put my cock in it." Mary quickly went over to Gene and knelt down on the floor and began sucking his cock. This went on for several minutes until Gene told her to stop. Then he told her to mount his cock. Mary stood facing Gene and with her legs straddling him sat on his lap and with her right hand she guided his cock into her pussy. Once she had him inside she began bouncing up and down of Gene’s cock. This scene lasted a long time and both Gene and Mary did a lot of moaning and talking about how good it felt. Suddenly Gene wrapped his arms around Mary and pushed his cock up into her as far as he could and exploded in orgasm. It looked to me as though Mary had her orgasm at the same time.

When the orgasm was over both Gene and Mary sat still for a couple of minutes. Then the most surprising thing happened. Mary turned toward the camera and said, "O.K. John come over here.”

John appeared in the picture walking away from the camera and toward Mary and Gene. When John reached them Mary asked him, "You know what you have to do, right?"

John said, "Yes". Then Mary got up off Gene and sat on the card table and Gene stood up. John got down on his knees and took Genes flaccid cock in his hand and slipped it into his mouth. It wasn’t so much that he was giving him a blowjob as he was
cleaning the juices off Genes cock. John spent no more than a minute on Gene's cock, and then he stood up and I couldn’t tell from the look on his face if he had liked doing that or not. Gene now picked up his clothes and left the scene. Now Mary lay back on the table and John pulled up a chair and sat with his head between her legs. Then for the next ten minutes John ate Mary to two orgasms. When John was done with Mary’s pussy he stood up and walked back to the camera with a big smile on his face and a big erection between his legs. As soon as John left the scene the camera zoomed in on Mary’s pussy and then the picture slowly went to black. I was shocked by what I had just watched. John had not only let his wife fuck another man, he sucked the guy off afterward and on top of that he videotaped the whole thing. Watching Mary get fucked really turned me on but I wasn’t sure how I felt about seeing John sucking on Gene’s cock. I decided not to even think about it. John is an adult and can do whatever he likes.

John’s notebook indicated that the next scene was recorded a week later. It started with Gene and Mary sitting on the living room sofa talking. John enters the room shouting angrily at Gene. "What the hell do you think you’re doing with my wife?"

Gene replies, "I am going to fuck her and you are going to help."

John shouts, "The hell I will!"

Mary speaks calmly to John. "John if you don’t do as you’re told I will leave with Gene and you will never see me again."

John just looked at the floor and said, "Okay"

Gene says, "John, I want you to come over here and undress Mary for me."

John did as he was told. He helped Mary to her feet and began removing her clothes. When he had her completely naked Mary sat down on the sofa. . Gene told John to get Mary’s pussy ready for him. John looked at Gene then at Mary and then got down between Mary’s spread legs and began eating Mary’s pussy. While this was going on Gene was getting undressed. When Gene was naked he told John to get up and let a real man take over eating Mary’s pussy. Gene took Johns place between Mary’s legs but before he started eating her pussy he turned to John and said, "John, my cock isn’t hard yet. I want you to jack me off until I get good and hard."

John hesitated and Mary said, "Do as you’re told." Then John began stroking Gene’s cock.

Gene continued eating Mary’s pussy until she had an orgasm after which he got up and helped Mary lay back on the sofa then he got on the sofa between Mary’s legs and said, "John, be a good boy and guide my cock into Mary’s cunt for me."

John reached between Gene and Mary and wrapped his fingers around Genes cock and guided it to Mary’s pussy lips. Then he gently rubbed it up and down against the lips until they parted, then he guided it inside. As soon as his cock started to penetrate Mary’s pussy, Gene told John to get out of the way. For the next twenty minutes Gene fucked Mary through several orgasms and finally dumped a load of cum deep inside her pussy. When he was through fucking Mary, Gene told John to come over and clean his tool. John got on his knees next to the sofa and leaned in close to Gene’s hip. When Gene pulled out of Mary he sat up straight and John immediately went down on Genes cock. Just like in the other video John just sucked on Gene's cock long enough to clean off the cum and pussy juice..

When John backed away from Gene’s cock, Gene got up and left the scene. Then Mary told John to lay on his back on the floor. When John did, Mary got off the sofa and straddled Johns face with her thighs and put her cum fill pussy directly on John’s mouth. John began sucking and licking as the cum ran from Mary's pussy down into his mouth. When Mary was satisfied she got up and said, "Stick around, Gene and I might need you again." Then she walked toward the camera. The scene ended with the camera zooming in on the wet spot on the front of John's pants.

K.K.
K.K.
3,032 Followers