Feel the Rainbow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It looks like I need another shower. You should take a few minutes to rest, but don't take too long. I've really worked up an appetite," Carrie said as she strolled off toward the bathroom.

Reed took a couple of minutes to gather his energy before going to the other bathroom to clean up. He felt as if she had drilled a hole into his belly and couldn't shake an empty feeling in his ass. He showered, dressed and was ready to leave when Carrie finished getting ready.

The couple arrived at the restaurant between the usual Sunday rush hours and was immediately seated by the hostess.

"Damn, I forgot my phone in the car. Can you go grab it? I know what you want so I'll order if your not back by the time the waitress comes to take our order," Carrie asked after they had decided what to order.

Reed left to retrieve the phone, and when he came back found that the waitress had indeed come during his absence. He knew his wife well, and immediately questioned her to make sure she had ordered him exactly what he wanted. He didn't trust her to not substitute turkey bacon and egg whites for what he really wanted. She laughed and shook her head as she assured him that she had placed the correct order.

The food arrived quickly and Reed grinned with satisfaction as he saw the plate of bacon, eggs and sautéed potatoes. He was so focused that it wasn't until after his first bite that he noticed Carrie's plate. She had ordered her usual of egg whites, fruit and wheat toast. She smiles innocently when she caught him staring at her in disbelief.

"Oh, I changed my mind. Bacon didn't sound so good after all. Maybe next week," she said with a wink.

12