Feeling Myself Again

Story Info
My hand was in my boxers when her mother saw me.
1.8k words
4.43
177.6k
47
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Last summer, I was on a vacation with my girlfriend, Olivia, and her parents, Grace and Steve. It was morning and Olivia was out fishing with her dad as I lay in bed watching the cable news and having a bit of a playtime with my hand inside my boxers, when Olivia's mom walked in, wrapped in a large towel from her shower, looked at me, laughed and asked, "Taking inventory, are we?"

Well, my hand was already there, she had already seen it inside my shorts, so I just left it there. She lay down next to me, rather close, actually, as my heart rate began to increase substantially.

She was laying next to my free hand and she moved her leg sideways and nudged my leg. Sensing some sexual vibes and being horny anyway, I figured what the heck and put my hand on her thigh and rubbed a bit, even advancing it up under the towel as I went.

Well, she sure didn't stop me and after about five minutes or so, she whispered, "This is nice, Andy, very nice, being with you like this."

So, with my erection even larger, I just decided to entertain it a bit while we watched the news.

"You're not being fair to me, Andy."

"Fair, what do you mean?"

"Well, I love to watch a man pleasure himself and you're not letting me see."

"So, you really want to see?"

"I'd just love to watch you, especially the finish, when you cum. Men are so dramatic."

Well, well. So, I went ahead and pulled my cock out and began in earnest.

"Mmm, Olivia's a lucky girl. You have a very nice cock, Andrew, very nice."

"Well, thank you, Grace, it's a complement I hadn't expected today, but I do appreciate it," I said with a smile.

"Unexpected pleasures are often the best, they say. Might I help you with that? I also enjoy doing a man myself."

I took my hand away and it was replaced by hers. And as she went up and down, she leaned over to take the tip into her mouth.

"Mmm, Grace, that's so nice. You surprise me, you're really a hot woman."

She was now basically out of her towel as her breasts were rubbing across my chest as she sucked me. Then she moved up on her knees as I ran my hand up under her and wiped my fingers across her wet pussy lips.

She moved her hips around and I slid two fingers up into her and began finger-fucking her as she blew me.

"Mmm," she moaned, then lifted up off my cock and raised up over me.

She was really a beautiful woman, right about forty, forty-one, to be exact, and her breasts were lovely. Larger than Olivia's with larger nipples but rounder, softer, heavier but not really drooping. They were really nice. I reached for them as she moved to bring them nearer. I lifted my head to suck one and she led her nipple to my lips with a smile on her face.

"Will you fuck me, Andy? I really want you to fuck me, I want you inside me, I want your cum in me."

I knew there had to be some possibility, even remote, that we might get caught but I pulled off my boxers and got up on my knees as she lay down and spread her lovely, tanned, slim legs wide open. She had a trimmed bush, nice and neat, not shaved like her daughter, but I was curious if she tasted like her daughter so I got down and began wiping my tongue, lapping up and down her wet slit which she opened with her fingers.

"Mmm, oh, yes, that's good, really good, Andy. I don't get this much any more. You're making me very hot and happy."

Well, this was making me hard and horny, that was for sure.

"Oh, I love what you're doing, I really do but right now I want that lovely hard cock of yours inside me," and she pulled me up over her and spread out under me and gripped my cock and led it right where I wanted it to go in. I shoved forward and she almost sucked me up inside her.

"Mmmm, that's wonderful, you're so hard, oh, so hard. Oooh, my daughter's a lucky girl. But right now, I'm enjoying you so much. And she won't miss a bit of that good hard cock I've got inside me. Oh, fuck me, Andy, make me happy."

I started moving slowly, just taking things easily and she sighed, then moaned a bit.

"Mmm, I love how hard you are, just go slow, I want to enjoy this as much as I can, it's just delicious."

I was surprised at how tight she was, if I closed my eyes, it could be her daughter I was fucking. I had always heard that women's pussies stretch or something, it's never exactly been clear but I've heard it more than once.

But my experience, right then, in bed with my girlfriend's mother, she had as tight a pussy as I've ever fucked.

"Push deep, Andy, as hard as you can, mmm, yes, mmm," and she did some wiggling and squirming as I pushed hard down into her feeling something deep inside pressing, rubbing on the end of my cock. Oh, it really felt good.

"Mmm, I've never felt that before, how I can feel rubbing deep inside on the head of my cock."

"Oh, it feels good to me, too, Andy, just keep pushing, mmm, yes, oh, oh, OH, OOH, oh, oh, mmm, oh, so good, yes, oh, give me your cum, I want it deep in me, in my pussy for the rest of the day. I'll keep it inside, just our little secret."

It was all I could take and I tensed and my cum began spurting deep into her as she hugged me to her and pulled me tight into her, wrapping her legs up around my back and holding me in.

"Mmm, that's what I want, Andy, mmm, yes. Oh, my, that was rather unexpected on my part. I've never done such a thing before but, laying here with you, and that nice, large cock of yours that you were enjoying, well, I just wanted to enjoy it, too. And have I ever. That was wonderful."

"It was wonderful, I enjoyed it certainly as much as you, Grace. You're a very sexy and desirable woman."

"Thank you, Andy, I certainly feel young and sexy right now, it's the best sex I've had in many, well, many years. I know we mustn't do it again but I'm glad we did this time. It has truly made me very happy," and she kissed me quite passionately, tongue and all.

"And, it's especially nice to have some of you inside me in a special place. Thank you," and I got another kiss.

"I'm pretty hard still if you want to do it again?" I posed figuring there was nothing to lose and another fuck to be gained.

She bent over and sucked me for a few seconds, then said, "I want on top this time. You can see what Olivia's mom has to offer," and she swung up over me, reaching under and slid down over me, running me up into her warm, juicy insides.

"Mmm, yes, this is naughty but it does feel wonderful."

Yes, it did, she rocked back and forth, my cock almost falling out of her but then she pushed me back inside and wiggled back and forth on my cock which felt so good.

"Have you ever been with an older woman, Andy? One my age?"

"Not really, but you are remarkably sexy. And you're fucking me right up to heaven."

She bent down and kissed me, her nipples grazing my chest. She raised back up and I resumed massaging them, rubbing her nipples between my fingers.

"I just can't believe I'm doing this. I have never, ever done anything like this ever before. But, I just don't want to stop. You mustn't ever tell Olivia about this."

"Oh, don't ever worry. I mean, after all, I'm cheating on her if you want to look at it that way. But we're sure not cheating each other, this is wonderful."

"I like your way of looking at it, Andy, yes, I like that. Mmm, and I certainly like this," she said as she moved back and forth, her pussy tightening on me every time she rose.

"You feel so good, mmm, this is so nice, I just never expected anything like this. Maybe we can do this again."

"I just don't think I could do this again, Andy. I mean, I still can't believe I'm doing this. God, I feel such a slut. Fucking my daughter's boyfriend. And loving it. Oh, yes, loving it a lot."

"If you love it, why shouldn't we do it again sometime? I love it, too, you are an incredibly sexy woman. You just keep me hard."

"Oh, I can feel it, well, I haven't felt this young and sexy and turned-on in years."

She pushed down on me and ground her hips back and forth on me, it was all it took. I began spurting her full of my cum.

"Uhn, uhn, uh, uh, mmm, oh, that's so good, you are so good," I groaned and right then, I felt her tighten around my cock as she began jumping up and down, just an inch or so, very short strokes but really fast as she was taken by a huge orgasm, the strongest one I've ever seen.

"Ayye, AYYE, AHH, ah, uh, mm, oh," and just on and on, not slowing down at all, just bouncing on my cock until she just collapsed on top of me, but she never stopped moving.

"Mmm, that was lovely, Andy, just the best fuck I've had in a long, long time. It's nice to have some cum in my pussy. Thank you."

We lay there, my cock in her, still moving her hips as she whispered, "Well, we had better get ourselves dressed. I'll enjoy thinking about our secret today."

And, that was basically it. Sex, well, not with my mother-in-law, but with my girlfriend's mother, who, as it turned out, was to become my Mother-in-Law. She was just an older version of my girlfriend, all the right parts, slender legs, sexy hips, nice breasts, and she knew it, too. It was a great fuck and I had figured it was our last.

Well, she surprised me right before our wedding when, just a few days before, Olivia was out with her bridesmaids and her father was at work, her Mom came into the den where I was reading and took me by the hand to her bedroom and we were out of our clothes in seconds and I was up behind her doing her doggie-style, both enjoying ourselves immensely.

She told me that, if I was willing, that she had changed her mind and would offer me her body any time I wanted it. It turns out that I've want it quite a lot ever since. Wouldn't you?