Felicia Zaghloul of Egypt

Story Info
Adventures of a Somali man and his Egyptian gal.
1.8k words
4.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,119 Followers

"Today's the day," Jabir Osman said to himself as he leaned on his cane while walking to the Notre Dame Cemetery in Vanier, Ontario. After getting off the bus, he walked the few blocks to the cemetery at a slow pace, holding the flowers he'd purchased at a small floral shop in neighboring Beech Wood. It was a bright sunny day, and a bit cold. The seventh of April was a special time for Jabir, one marked by tragic remembrance. The anniversary of his beloved's death.

Walking through the ancient Catholic cemetery, Jabir let his mind wander, thinking about the past, and the tragic sequence of events which ultimately brought him here. He walked to the center of the cemetery, then veered to the left, to a small headstone located near a large tree. The old Ottawa Senators tuque he'd left on the headstone was still here. It was the hat Felicia gave him, ages ago...

Taking a moment of silence after laying the flowers at the foot of the headstone, Jabir Osman looked at the engravings. Felicia Zaghloul, born in Cairo, Egypt, on November 9, 1995. Deceased in Ottawa, Ontario, on April 7, 2016. Gone too soon my love, Jabir thought, and a wave of despair washed over him as he thought of his beloved. She should be by his side, happy and alive. Instead she was six feet under, all because of the iron-clad, downright racist traditions of her people...

"I'm not completely blameless in this, Felicia, I drove you here, after all," Jabir said, shaking his head as tears streamed down his dark, handsome face. For as long as Jabir could remember, he'd been fascinated by Arab women, which, as a Muslim man of Somali descent, put him at something of an awkward position. Arab male jealousy can be a formidable thing and could threaten the life of any black man who gets involved with an Arab woman, even in the Capital region of Canada.

Why is that, one may ask? Oh, simply the fact that age-old bad habits are indeed hard to break. In the Muslim world, it's considered perfectly okay for Arab males to avail themselves of women from any culture or religion, but Arab women were considered off-limits to non-Arabs. It's simply how things are done in this part of the world, never mind the claims of egalitarian brotherhood among all Muslims.

Given the fact that a certain die-hard hatred for Africans still exists in the Arab world, and has since time immemorial, it's considered rare to see Arab women with men of African descent even in the West. Jabir knew this intimately. He once went out with a Egyptian Christian beauty named Felicia Zaghloul, and they had a relationship which lasted about a year.

Felicia, a raven-haired, green-eyed, bronze-skinned cutie who'd been born in Ottawa to Egyptian immigrant parents, was thoroughly westernized. She met Jabir one fine day at Algonquin College and sparks flew between the two of them. They began seeing each other shortly after that. Jabir was in love with Felicia and thought they'd go the distance, until Felicia's father, Andre Zaghloul, with whom she was estranged since her parents divorce, came back into the picture.

Mr. Zaghloul, an avowed racist with a deep hatred for black males, nearly lost his mind when he found out that his beloved Felicia had been dating a black man. Jabir and Felicia moved in together, after she got kicked out of her folks home. Even though Felicia's parents, Andre and Mariam Zaghloul definitely didn't get along ( they were divorced after all ), they were of one mind when it came to their disapproval of her relationship with Jabir.

"Jabir, I love you and I want us to be together, but you can't pay for school and take care of me at the same time," Felicia lamented, one month after she and Jabir moved into a one-bedroom apartment located on Baycrest Avenue, in the east end of Ottawa, Ontario. They'd been living there for a bit, and Felicia, who'd been cut off by her parents, was tired of watching Jabir struggle. It was taking a toll on her, watching him suffer for her sake...

Felicia had taken a job as a cashier at the nearby Walmart to help pay for their rent, groceries and utilities. It wasn't easy juggling her schedule as a full-time student in the nursing program at Algonquin College with her part-time gig at Walmart. Even after combining her income with Jabir's, the two of them could barely make ends meet. It's like the whole world is against us, Felicia thought.

Felicia's parents owned several restaurants in the Ottawa area, and she grew up having money. Prior to getting kicked out by her parents over loving Jabir, she'd never even worked, beyond helping out from time to time at her parents restaurants. How I have fallen, Felicia thought darkly. She'd gone from living in a mansion in Barrhaven to renting an apartment in a seedy part of town. All because she'd fallen in love with Jabir, an amazing young man...who happened to black, and Muslim.

Jabir, who'd just come home after a long day at school, followed by a long shift at work, looked at his beloved Felicia, who had tears in her eyes. He was quietly astonished by her words. He'd been sensing a chance in Felicia for some time now, but told himself she'd adjusted to their new situation. I really must learn to read my woman better, Jabir thought, silently chastising himself for his miscalculations.

"Felicia, don't say that, I love you and I'll always take care of you," Jabir said, as he pulled Felicia into his arms and embraced her. The short, curvy young woman looked at her big and tall, dark-skinned and ruggedly handsome boyfriend. They were so different, yet it's what drove them to each other in the first place. Jabir was strong, passionate and tough, yet gentle. One look at him and Felicia felt herself melt. She couldn't get enough of him...

"I love you and I believe you, babe, sorry for doubting you," Felicia replied, and she kissed Jabir passionately. The two of them began making love, and let passion take them where it would. Hastily they undressed, and got it on right there in the living room. Jabir caressed Felicia's curvy body, sucking on her erect nipples while fondling her thighs before sliding his hand between them. Felicia gasped as he began fingering her pussy, then sighed happily as he worked his magic on her.

"You're so beautiful," Jabir whispered as he laid a very naked Felicia on the carpeted floor, then feasted his eyes on her curvaceous body. He kissed her lips and sucked on her breasts, then buried his face between her thighs and began eating her out. As Jabir's tongue sent her tumbling towards ecstasy, Felicia cried out his name. She opened herself up to him, moaning as Jabir pleasured her.

As the evening progressed, Felicia and Jabir continued exploring one another with the unique, seemingly inexhaustible passion of young lovers. Felicia climbed on top of Jabir, straddling him and he caressed her breasts, and gave her round ass a firm slap, causing her to grin lustfully at him. Jabir looked up at her, mesmerized by her beauty. Felicia licked her full, sensuous lips and then locked eyes with Jabir. There was a demand in her eyes...

"Fuck me hard, and don't hold back," Felicia said, as she grabbed Jabir's manhood and stroked it. The young man grinned and nodded, then thrust into her. A shocked little gasp escaped Felicia's lips as Jabir entered her, and just like that, they were finally one. Felicia gripped Jabir by the neck, surprising him with her wildness, and she rode him like a rodeo queen, loving the feel of his thick cock inside of her.

Jabir and Felicia fucked and sucked the evening away, somehow ending up on the balcony, where, in spite of the coolness outside, they continued to bang. Felicia found herself on all fours, face down and ass up, as Jabir gripped her hips and thrust his dick deep inside of her. Perhaps it was their semi-exposed location, or the spontaneity of the act, but they were even more turned on than before...

Jabir marveled at how wild Felicia got. This woman is on fire, he thought, amazed. The prim and proper Egyptian-Canadian cutie, who'd been raised to be ladylike from the get-go, totally cut loose and screamed like a banshee as her favorite Somali stud went to town on her, fucking her like there was no tomorrow. After going at it for a while, they were ( temporarily ) sated and returned inside, warming up before going for another round.

"To many more days like this one," Felicia said to Jabir, as they emerged from the shower together. The two lovers went to bed, and cuddled tenderly, talking and laughing, until they fell asleep. Jabir looked at Felicia as she slept, and smiled, thanking his lucky stars. It was astonishing how much he loved this gal. I could spend the rest of my days with you, Jabir thought, as he kissed his ( loudly snoring ) Felicia on the forehead.

Life is what happens while mortals are making plans, that's how the old saying goes. Or something like that. Jabir and Felicia wanted to spend the rest of their lives together, the two of them against the world. One day, while the two of them were walking home from the nearby Metro grocery store, a car veered off the road and barreled into the sidewalk, slamming into them.

The drunk driver died on the scene, but sadly, she wasn't the only one. Felicia and Jabir got hit, he survived, and she died of her injuries a few days later. The driver, a Quebecer lady named Joanne Robitaille, had a history of drunk driving and shouldn't have been on the road, according to the Ontario provincial police. This was of no comfort to Jabir, or Felicia's parents. They'd just loved someone they loved, someone who was at the center of their universe...

"Until we meet again, my love, I shall miss you every day," Jabir said, as he knelt beside Felicia Zaghloul's headstone, and uttered a prayer to the Most High, Maker of all Things. Jabir prayed, fervently hoping that the soul of his beloved might be granted access to the highest halls of Jannah, the beautiful and boundless paradise of his Islamic faith. Jabir believed this with every fiber of his being.

Smiling faintly, and wiping away his tears, Jabir Osman hobbled away, leaning heavily on his cane. He slowly made his way through the cemetery. He truly hadn't been the same since that terrible day, and it wasn't just physical. Another year gone by, and he still missed his beloved Felicia terribly. Someday, he'd be reunited with her, and they'd hopefully spend eternity together, but for now, he had a life to live.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,119 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Bent over The Bar Not my usual.in Loving Wives
Selena and The Good Boy Selena's study break takes a sexy turn.in Erotic Couplings
Sex with My Ex He knows what my body and my pussy crave...in Erotic Couplings
Lust, Love and the Professor Professor Tate just can't say no.in Erotic Couplings
A Night to Remember They went to his show, then back to their hotel to fuck. FFM.in Group Sex
More Stories