Feline Therapy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Posters for the 2020 Olympics lined the walls around them with motivational messages handwritten below their various slogans.

A lone black-haired woman stood in the entryway, eyeing the group as they filtered in.

Caitlin broke away from the group, screaming in joy as she ran to hug Ariel. She plastered her girlfriend's face with kisses until the smaller woman's hand pressed against her to gently push her away. Still, she smiled warmly and whispered 'I love you' before addressing the small crowd.

"Good morning everyone!" Ariel said loudly.

"Good morning, coach!" the girls answered in unison.

"Ariel and I will lead you to your individual rooms," she told them. She wore tight knee-high spandex with a black sports bra that showed her hardened stomach and clearly defined arms. A faint line of black 'happy trail' hair lay against her flat belly. Her finger toyed with a silver band on her ring finger. "I know you just got in but we have an eventful day already planned."

Despite their smiles, the women listened carefully.

"Your captain will distribute the schedules as well as your tailored diets," she continued. Ariel pulled a stack of folders and then followed her fiancée as she turned to walk down the hallway. "You have an hour to stow your gear and get familiar with the layout of the building. We'll meet back in the common room before we begin."

They passed through an open room. A large table lay centered in the room and nine glasses lay on the table. The liquid within was clear with white strands floating in a chaotic pattern. Caitlin shared a knowing glance with Ariel before the other woman continued.

"I have great expectations of all of you," she told them. She gestured to her future wife and Caitlin before shepherding the girls down to their dorm rooms.

Black hairs emerged from Ariel's skin. She worked her neck slowly back and forth with a hissing sigh and the hairs stopped, leaving a swath of her lower back covered in fine hairs. Her lips trembled to show sharp, tiny points on her canines as an always imperceptible bulge of skin above her ass writhed.

"I'm sure you'll surpass all of them," she told their retreating backs as her brown eyes brightened to the color of burnished wood. Her toothy smile widened to show two faint lines between her eyes and lips. "And I very much look forward to it."