Fem/Male: Societal Paradigm Change Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As they played, they both gazed at the print. It calmed them both.

After a few minutes, Juli cried out, "Oh, good...there...right there! That's it...Oh, gawd!"

She moved one of her knights on the board.

A few minute later, Mark slapped his thigh hard twice.

A few minutes later, Juli shouted, "I'm cumming, you little bitch!"

In lower tones, they discussed the mountains, current events, some of the office gossip.

Juli respected Mark. He had always treated her with respect; had not once expected "favors" from her. She had determined to copy his example.

But with the paradigm change, the new/old culture, certain things were expected. If she was not putting Mark under her desk, others would be. As the reaction in the cubicle farm had confirmed.

So, Mark's wife Consuela, who was in on the gambit, could relax...somewhat...while hubby was at work.

Neither Juli or Consuela had to worry about anyone fucking Mark. His lack of equipment was obvious now that men were erect continuously. But management had actually had all of the men measured. It was in their personnel file, which was easily accessed online by anyone.

Mark had been so close. His penis was quite thick. And when he was aroused, and it throbbed, the head would flare...momentarily bringing his shaft to five inches in length.

But the measurement was taken when the men were not aroused. So Mark's file listed his length at four inches and fourteen/sixteenths. Painfully close, but just shy of 5 inches. The woman measuring him on measuring day had giggled and chortled, refusing to give him a "gimme."

All women checked. And no woman would risk the public humiliation of having had sex with a man under five inches. Above five was acceptable, but since men's equipment was so readily gauged, and exact measurement so easily attained, even men six inches and under had difficulties attracting a partner.

So, again, Mark's manhood was "safe."

But that tongue. Consuela had worried a great deal about those wolves finding out about his incredible oral talents. She was very thankful for Juli.

The next weekend, then, it was not that unusual to find the three of them sitting on a Mexican restaurant patio sharing dinner.

As they grazed on the chips and salsa, and top shelf queso, Juli and Mark regaled Consuela with what they considered to be comical stories from work. Which men were suddenly small socially, which were very much in demand; which previously pious personages were now free spirits fucking like bunnies. Which of the women obviously wanted to sample Mark's tongue but were afraid because big boss Julianne had "marked" Mark. Who was cheating on who.

Consuela had full hips and equally robust breasts, with a narrow waist separating them. She kept herself fit, and Mark was proud to have her as his wife.

Finally, Juli pointed a chip at her and queried, "So, Connie, who's fucking who at the precinct? Who has cuckolded their littled-dicked hubbies?"

Consuela was a police officer. She had found herself dominant in what was previously a very male dominant workplace.

She stuttered, stammered, paused, then burst into tears. She put her head in her hands and just...sobbed.

Juli placed her hand on Consuela's shoulder to calm her. But she only cried more.

Juli continued to hold her, cradling her in her arms, while looking at Mark. He looked on in shock. But Juli only looked at him frankly...they had talked about this...she mouthed, "I told you...you knew it was going to happen."

Mark placed his hand on Consuela's thigh to console her, but she pulled away.

Finally she got control of her heaving cries. She looked at her husband through her tears, "I'm...I am sorry."

Mark hesitated. But he had been prepared for this. It almost HAD to happen. "Who?"

She began crying again. Crying because her husband knew she would be a whore before she had, apparently. She felt lower than low. And here he was caressing her sympathetically.

"Dale."

Mark said matter-of-factly, "That makes sense."

Consuela felt anger surge through her, and without thinking about it, she lashed out and slapped him.

"What the fuck does that mean?! You assume I'm a whore???"

Mark remained calm. She could hit him again if she needed to.

He spoke quietly. "Honey. You have talked about his huge dick ever since the change...how obvious it was, and how desperate he is to cum...but can't. You've told us how he is the most handsome guy on your shift."

"so?"

"You're the sexiest woman in your division...your hubby may as well not have a dick. Of course you were going to end up fu...with him."

She broke into tears again. She wasn't that simple! Was she? "Damnit! I am such a bitch!"

They gave her a few minutes to somewhat gain her composure. When she managed to take another chip, they felt they could relax a little.

It was Juli who asked, like they were back to gossiping, "So...tell us what happened..."

Consuela glanced at Mark, to gauge whether she should speak of it. She was confused, he just smiled and nodded.

"We were in the locker room at the end of our shift, changing into our civvies. I had seen the bulge in Dale's pants ever since the Change...you can't NOT see it."

She hesitated, and they thought she might start crying again. But she was just composing her thoughts, deciding how to translate the images in her mind into words that would make sense.

"Dale took his pants and underwear off so he could put on blue jeans. It was the first time I had..."

Juli finished for her, "Seen his python roaming wild and free?" Both women laughed, Consuela nervously.

Mark had an image in his mind. He had met his wife's work partner before. He pictured the 6' 4" black man, who was built like a tank. He could not imagine the phallus, but he knew Dale's muscles seemed to have muscles.

Juli asked, "How big was it?"

Consuela hesitated, glancing down at the barely noticeable erection in her husband's shorts. She held her hands apart to indicate distance...seemingly a foot apart. "I don't know for sure...I think he said 9 inches. It just looked huge...and very thick. And it just pulsed, like Mark does when he hasn't been able to get off for awhile."

"And then?" Juli shifted in her seat.

"Gawd I'm such a whore. I don't know what came over me...I didn't even think. He was sitting on a bench. Right there in front of everybody, I just pushed him down onto his back, pulled my panties to the side...and mounted him...I've never been that wet before."

She looked to Mark again, to see if she had just ended her marriage. "I am so sorry, honey. I don't understand what happened."

It took him a moment now. He was not angry. He was a little confused also. Not by what had happened. Hell, when he was able to speak again, he could explain that to her. But by his reaction to it. He was ashamed that he could not do that for her; he was embarrassed; afraid he would lose her now that she knew what was out there. At the same time, his penis was more aroused than he could ever remember it being. If this were pre-Change, he knew he would have cum in his shorts by now. As it was, there was a widening stain of pre-cum on them. He wished he had not worn white today.

He finally spoke softly. He had their rapt attention, partly because they had to focus to hear him.

"I've been watching this happen at work. The Change altered more than whether men or women could achieve orgasm easily. Or that change has altered the "animal instinct." Before the Change, us guys could cum easily...too easily sometimes. I'm not telling you anything you don't already know..."

Consuela blushed. She knew he was talking about the times he had cum really quickly...premature ejaculator, he had said.

"Anyway. Because of that, when a woman got naked in front of us, or was flirtatious, we had to fight the natural instinct to just take her. And of course, sometimes, guys didn't fight it. With your vagina available, and it not physically mattering if you were aroused or not...a lot of guys used to joke that all they needed was for a woman to be still for a minute. Used to."

He looked at his wife, "Now that YOU can cum easily, and us guys are always hard and therefore ready anytime...YOU have that animal instinct. It's why I am surprised it took this long. And of course most of us guys are desperate right now. So Dale wasn't going to say no."

Juli smirked, "You can't rape the willing." She looked at Consuela again, "So did you?"

"Did I what?"

"Get off..."

Consuela glanced at her husband again. He winked, "Please. It's okay."

She giggled. "OMG. You have no idea. It started as soon as that beautiful thing touched me...and kept happening the whole time. It seemed like it took me forever to work myself down all the way on it, and I was cumming the whole time. And then I just lost it and fucked him senseless. Girls were cheering."

Juli interjected, "Damn, I could use some of that." She glanced at Mark, "Sorry, hun."

Consuela squirmed at the memory. She was really getting worked up.

Mark asked, "What about him? Did he?"

Consuela blushed again, "No, poor thing. I could tell he really, REALLY needed to, but he couldn't. He was a mess when I regained my senses and realized what I had done. I guess I just used him and left him desperate."

"I know how he feels."

Both women glanced down at Mark's crotch and the growing stain there. They could actually see his bulge pulse.

They looked at each other and laughed. Consuela looked at her husband, then back at Juli, "It's not like I haven't taken the time to take care of YOU. But, wow. We could have fun with this."

Mark excused himself to go to the restroom. By the time he returned their meal had arrived. They dug into their burritos, enchiladas and tacos. The emotion and relief from their conversation had them all famished.

The plan was for them to stop by the grocery store, then all adjourn to the Adams' suburban home and watch movies. Then Mark would grill steaks and veggies for dinner.

After lunch, Mark begged off. "Would ya'll mind going to the store, and I can go home and get the patio, pool and grill prepped?"

That sounded reasonable, and would give the ladies time to talk about Mark and the other penis bearers without him present. So he took their truck, and the girls took Juli's Beamer.

While the girls were in the produce section, Consuela received a text, which she showed to Juli. They were both puzzled.

HUBS

Surprise for you both when you get home. Pls don't be mad. It has been a fantasy for years. Use me. Us.

She sent back several question marks. But there was no reply.

Needless to say, the mysterious text was the primary topic of conversation til they got home.

When they drove up to the house, Mark's truck and a Jeep they did not recognize were parked in front of the house, leaving room for Juli to park her BMW in the garage next to Consuela's Charger.

They carried the groceries in and placed them on the kitchen counter. Rather than put them away, they both felt compelled to investigate, to see what "surprise" Mark was texting about.

It did not take long to find the first part of it.

As they entered the living room they saw a man sitting in the middle of the couch, his very muscular arms resting on the back of it.

A large, ebony toned man.

Muscles upon muscles.

Seemingly very tall.

Completely nude.

An impossibly large, erect phallus pointing upwards towards his muscular chest, it's huge, flared head pulsing with need.

Both women became very moist. Consuela flushed, embarrassed. Juli looked over at her, "Dale??"

The man, himself obviously embarrassed, answered, "Yes, ma'am."

Consuela finally found her voice. "What the FUCK, Dale? Why are you here? What have you done with Mark??"

He was hesitant to answer, but knew he better. She was his partner, after all. He had seen her kick ass.

"Honestly, Chica, it was his idea. He called me a couple hours ago. He said both of you needed me, and asked for my help."

"Where the hell is my husband?!"

Dale looked to the side, towards the hallway leading to the master bedroom. "He's waiting in the bedroom. He asked me to do it."

Consuela moved towards the bedroom. Juli remained for a moment, mesmerized by the tumescence before her. Then she came to her senses and followed her friend.

Entering the bedroom she saw her husband, also naked, sitting in a sturdy wooden chair which normally sat in his workshop. His hands were drawn behind the chair and were secured by a pair of her hand cuffs. There was something odd she had not made out yet.

She took her keys from her pocket, prepared to use the cuff key she always had with her to free him. "What the hell? What is going on?"

He asked her not to release him. Both women could see his diminutive mini-me was straining and dripping pre-cum. He was obviously very aroused.

"I have had a fantasy for a long time of you being with someone better than me, while I was forced to watch, unable to do anything about it, unable to cum myself. When you told me what happened at work, then you," he nodded towards Juli, "said you needed that too, it gave me this idea..."

Consuela did not speak. She was having to catch up. Mark had always been kinky, but damn. Still, to be given free reign to enjoy that huge dick in the living room was enticing. She moved closer to inspect him.

She realized another pair of handcuffs was attached to his penis, behind his swollen testicles. The chain connecting the two cuffs disappeared through a slot he had cut in the middle of the chair. Walking around to the back of the chair, she could see the other half was connected to the cuffs securing his wrists behind the backrest. She motioned for Juli to come look.

They saw that he could not possibly get up, his manhood was literally secured to the chair. The chair was tall, and his ankles were tied by velcro straps to the front legs. So his feet could not touch the ground. He could not even stand and take the chair with him.

"You are crazy, hubby. How the hell did you think of this?"

He described for them how he and the other men had been dealt with in the secretarial pool, cuffed to benches by their manhood.

Juli agreed he was crazy. "But I like it."

Consuela regarded Juli for a moment, as if this confirmation of her thoughts was all she needed.

"I like it too. But I've got to think about this. You stay here, we're going to go have a drink with Dale and discuss your fate."

They both laughed at the irony of telling him to stay put, then he watched them walk out.

Mark could hear them speaking in the living room, although he could not make out what was being said. He heard occasional laughter.

He wondered what he had done to himself. Surely he was crazy; this had been a stupid idea. His mind raced, as did his breathing.

After maybe half an hour, both women and Dale entered the bedroom. The women were still dressed, but Dale was nude. All three held a drink. He had suggested Dale be nude when the girls arrived, but the man had been dressed when he helped secure Mark to the chair.

Now, as he saw for the first time the bat sized erect shaft and the muscles upon muscles, Mark gasped. This HAD been stupid.

Consuela leaned against the door jamb and sipped her mixed drink. Her demeanor had changed markedly from the restaurant. There she had appeared afraid her marriage was over. She had been very much diminished by her infidelity.

Now, now that her husband had let her lover bind him naked to a chair, was obviously aroused by whatever perversity was going through his mind, had invited this adonis to get nekkid in their own home, she was very much changed. Mark had basically prostrated himself before her, he had intentionally reversed the tables against himself.

She scanned his situation again before asking, "Why?"

With all this going on, he was only afraid she was angry. "I'm sorry. I'm stupid."

She paused. "I am not mad at you, Mark."

She used her drink to indicate him, their marital bed, his "work wife" and her well endowed partner, "Explain this to us. We all want to know how my slipping up and whoring around ONCE, brought us here. We need...I need to know that this isn't some strange set up for a divorce or something. Before anything else happens. Are there cameras in here?"

If it were possible, his erection would have deflated. He had made her question his dedication at a time they needed to rebuild, and he had trapped himself physically and emotionally where he had to explain himself. It was much more than just this night, and now he had to explain, not just to his wife, but to the others too. He was perspiring.

"First, there are no cameras, and a divorce is the last thing I want. I love you. More today than yesterday, believe it or not. So you can relax about that...unless YOU want a divorce now."

She grimaced. "I do not. So where did this come from?"

Mark hesitated, looking at the others in the room. Being naked in front of the dressed women seemed like a symbol of how he felt emotionally now, and the huge guy with the huge dick was making him uncomfortable now that he was the center of attention. His fantasies had placed him forgotten in a corner of the room, out of the action, not with everyone looking at him demanding answers.

Consuela noticed how uncomfortable her husband was in the presence of Dale and his appendage. Instinctively, a little cruelly, she moved next to Dale, then guided him to stand directly in front of her restrained hubby. Juli picked up on it, and stood on the other side of the big man.

Both women stared directly at Mark, who was forced to look at the huge erection inches from his face. Dale tried to study the paint on the wall behind Mark. Both men understood how intimidated the "smaller" man was under the circumstances.

Consuela fixed him with a look that silently said, TALK.

"Have you ever heard of an orgasm denial fetish?"

"No." She wasn't ready to help him yet.

"I've had fantasies about not being allowed to cum. About being made to wear a chastity belt, or tube, so I couldn't masturbate...so I couldn't cum. I think...I believe it's because of my little dick...I feel inadequate."

Juli glanced down at his erection, "I can understand you feeling inadequate." She immediately regretted thinking aloud.

Mark felt himself tearing up. Juli had treated him so well, so respectfully. She had just reinforced his inadequacy.

Still, he knew he had to continue. It was almost cathartic.

"It ruined my first marriage."

Consuela's temper flared. "What? You never told me this! You've never said anything about this!"

"Well. It destroyed my first marriage. Betty hated me for it. So I tried to put it behind me. I didn't want you to hate me."

He looked down, then back at his wife. "Then the Change happened. Then you fucked him."

Now she was more curious than frustrated.

"And?"

"Well. When the Change happened, it was like my fantasies were fulfilled. I didn't need a chastity device...because I could no longer orgasm without a great deal of effort. It was like I was constantly being denied. I was always hard...always needy...and could not cum. And when you told me Dale satisfied you so much...now you can cum all you want, and deny me all you want...and I thought maybe I could fulfill my voyeuristic fantasies. I'm sorry if I've screwed everything up."

Consuela was quiet for several moments, digesting the information. She remembered learning about some things like this in her college psych classes.

"You like to be humiliated? This has to be humiliating."

He didn't speak.

She stepped forward a step, while holding Dale's arm, which caused Dale to move forward with her. Now that big, beautiful penis was nearly touching her husband's nose, a big dollop of pre-cum balancing at it's pee hole.