Female Glory Hole Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If you keep this up, I'm going to cum and I want this evening to last. You give the best blow job I've ever had."

That being said, he laid my wife on the king sized bed so he could return the oral favor. He started kissing her lips, working his way down her body to her neck, then nipples. He took the time to give her a hickey just above the nipple of her right breast, leaving his mark on my wife then kissed and licked his way over her stomach. He licked and kissed his way down her leg, skipping over her pussy. He kissed her feet and sucked on her toes before working his way back up the other leg.

Roger had her turn over as he kneaded and played with her ass, then kissed her cheeks before spreading them wide, taking a moment to gaze at her asshole before starting to tongue it. His face was buried between her cheeks as he began to tongue fuck her back hole which made Michelle squirm in pleasure. I have to admit, I'd never licked her ass before.

He turned her back over, spreading her legs wide, exposing her damp cunt. Roger licked and kissed his way all around it before sucking her labia. After teasing the lips for a while, he then began to stick his tongue deep inside her as she ran her fingers through his hair while she moaned, signaling she wanted more. His finger replaced his tongue inside her when he started to lick around her clit. Michelle moved her hips trying to get her clit to rub against his tongue but he continued to tease her. Her lover then began to flick his tongue over her clit. When she began to buck wildly, he started to suck on her clit while using his tongue too. This brought her to an intense, leg stiffening orgasm with her juices flooding his mouth.

Roger brought my wife to three orgasms with his expert cunnilingus. Once she caught her breath, he moved between her legs, rubbing himself against her dripping pussy for lubrication and to tease her. He took time to rub his erection against her clit.

"Oh, Roger quit teasing me. I need you to fuck me now. Please fuck me."

That brought a smile to his face and he inserted just the head into my wife. She begged for more so he pushed another inch into her. She tried lifting her hips to get more into her but Roger resisted, taunting her hot pussy with his cock.

"Quit teasing me Roger, I need your cock."

He then let the rest of his cock slide into her and began to fuck her hard and fast. Her tits were bouncing from his deep, hard thrusts. They were both grunting, groaning and moaning loudly as they fucked. She told me she couldn't say they were making love as this was pure lust and a wild fuck fest. They were there for one reason and one reason only; to enjoy having sex with each other.

Roger had her bend over so he could fuck her in her favorite position, doggie style. He, alternately, played with her tits and ass while repeatedly plunging deep into her. He was really fucking her hard now, so hard their skin was slapping together; so hard that it echoed in the big bedroom. When he began to give her slow, deep thrusts she knew he was about to cum. He pushed deep into her pussy and grunted as he released his sperm, giving her short, deep thrusts as more cum entered her. She squeezed her pussy tighter to help milk the cum from his cock.

They both collapsed onto the bed with him on top of her for a short time. When he pulled his dick from within her and rolled off, he told her, "You have the hottest pussy I've ever had Michelle."

They laid there catching their breath and drinking more wine, kissing at times, while touching and gazing at each other's naked bodies. They decided to take a shower as they were both sweating from their wild sexual romp. The master bath had a huge double shower and they both enjoyed the hot water cascading over their naked bodies before they began to sensuously lather each other with scented body wash. They locked in a deep kiss while their bodies were covered in soap, their hands freely exploring each other's nakedness; groping, probing, and licking each other.

While in the shower, Michelle even tried licking Roger's ass, a first time experience for her. She said it wasn't too bad tonguing his asshole, especially knowing he was clean by being in the shower. He seemed to really appreciate my wife's willingness to please him. His dick was now getting hard and he turned around so my wife could suck him to another erection. She used her magic mouth on him one more time. Once he was hard again, they decided to dry each other off with the thick, soft towels and start their second round of unbridled sex.

Back in the bedroom, they got into a sixty-nine position with Michelle straddling his head. Her head bobbed on his dick while he licked and sucked her clit. While pleasing her pussy, he would also lick his way up to her ass at times using long, slow, wide swipes, even sticking his thumb in her butt when he began sucking on her clit. That brought her to another intense orgasm.

Roger wanted to take her anally and she readily approved of his desire to sodomize her, after all, it wasn't anything he hadn't already done to her before. He had her get on all fours with her ass high in the air, then began to play with her butt cheeks, spreading them wide. He slipped his dick into her pussy to fuck her while he played with her asshole with his fingers. He took his time, slowly fucking her before her lover placed some lube on her ass and his fingers and began to probe her once more in order to prepare her for his anticipated back door entry.

When she was properly lubricated, he placed more on his dick and approached her, placing the head against her back hole. My wife took a deep breath as he slowly pushed forward, the head entering her ass. He took his time, slowly pushing himself further into her until he was fully embedded in her butt. He made sure she wasn't in any discomfort before he began to unhurriedly fuck her ass, even adding a little more lube to his dick. His pace became a little more steady as he held on tightly to her hips.

"You have the cutest tight ass Michelle. I love fucking it."

"I'm glad you like it Roger."

Seeing he had already cum once, Roger was able to fuck her butt for a longer period of time before he began to pick up the pace, thrusting in and out of her ass more rapid than earlier. He would alternately fuck her pussy at times before returning to take pleasure in plunging deep into her ass. He again picked up the pace and his grunting told my wife her lover was on the verge of cumming. He pushed deep into her ass until he couldn't go any further and released his cum deep inside her. After a few more thrusts, he was done sodomizing my wife.

They again collapsed in exhaustion onto the bed, Roger's dick still stuffed inside my wife's ass. He finally disengaged, withdrawing from within her ass and rolled over onto the bed. They both fell asleep for a short time before Michelle woke up saying it was time for her to leave. Roger wanted her to stay the night but she refused, wanting to get home to me. She thought I had been more than accommodating by agreeing to her date and didn't want to ruin it now.

After she finished her detailed description of her date with Roger, I told her, "That is the hottest story I've ever heard."

"I was afraid you'd be jealous when I got home. I'm relieved you enjoyed hearing what happened. Knowing you are not jealous makes it even more pleasurable for me. I love you Ken."

"Don't get me wrong dear, I wish I could have been there to witness you being a slut for your boss again and I'd prefer to be there in the future but I'm so fucking horny right now, I have to fuck you too."

I knew she was exhausted but she smiled at me and said, "I was hoping you would say that."

My wife took my hand, leading me to our bedroom where we quickly stripped off our clothes but not before I slipped my fingers between her legs to feel her panties that were damp from the sperm of another man. I instinctively pulled her thong aside so I could slip my fingers into her to feel the wetness and remnants of Roger's orgasm. After I slid them down her legs, I looked at the inside of her thong to see the wads of Roger's cum that leaked from my wife's pussy. Michelle then got down on her knees, stroking my dick in her face then leaned forward to give me a blow job. It was thrilling to know that only hours early she had her lips wrapped around another man's erect penis.

She taunted me, "Did you like hearing how I sucked Roger's dick?" Then she continued bobbing her head on mine.

"Oh dear, I loved hearing how you blew him."

"He really likes my blow jobs. He told me I give the best blow jobs he's ever had."

"You are the best dear."

Once I was good and hard, she led me to the bed and spread her legs wide inviting me to, "fuck her like Roger did."

I immediately slipped my cock into her well fucked pussy. While it wasn't as sloppy as it would have been if I was screwing her right after another man, I still had the satisfaction of knowing her boss was in her earlier that night. I noticed the passion mark on her right breast; a mark Roger left on my wife, showing his conquest, a mark that would last for several days. My wife was his whore tonight and I was now taking my turn with her, but only after he was done using her. The thought of her sucking Roger's dick, fucking him and letting him cum in her ass drove me over the edge and I came quickly.

We both fell into a deep sleep afterwards and didn't get up until mid-morning. Over breakfast, Michelle reassured me that even though she thoroughly enjoyed her evening with Roger, she had no desire to do it on a regular basis. She was my wife, loved me deeply and would never do anything to jeopardize our marriage. She loved me even more for trusting her enough to be with her boss alone. I felt much better and didn't tell her that I did have some moments of jealousy during the evening while anticipating what she might be doing with her lover. I did miss not being there but hearing the nasty details later added another dimension to Michelle being a hot wife.

Even though she let one of her bosses have his way with her over the weekend, things were back to normal at work. Roger acted like nothing happened and never talked to her about it which is what Michelle preferred. They both got together for some great sex as consenting adults and they understood that it would probably never happen again. They were professionals at work and acted as such in a business environment.

Michelle and I got back to our customary lives too, working, running the kids around to sporting and social events and being exhausted from it all. We didn't even have time to get together with my best friend Brad, with whom we shared our first threesome. We had talked that it would be nice to invite him over again when things slowed down a bit, but it just never happened. Our lives were boring once again.

One day, a few months later, Roger called Michelle into his office which was pretty normal. He always acted in a business-like manner in the office and never brought up any of their past encounters. This is why my wife was taken off guard when her boss asked her what she was doing on Saturday night. She told him she didn't think we had no plans at all. She was a little nervous, anticipating he wanted to have another "date" with her. She was partially correct.

"I was wondering if you would like to go to Richard's on Saturday. He is having a small party and arranged for only two women and one of the ladies backed out. You were so popular the one time you were there, he asked if I would see what you were doing."

She was totally surprised by the request and responded, "Well, um, I, uh, I don't know. Let me talk to my husband first. I'm not sure but I'll think about it."

"There are only six men invited this time and your husband would, naturally, be welcome too."

My wife told me later that she was a little flustered after leaving Roger's office. She was focused on work and could never have expected that discussion. I asked her how she felt about going to Richard's again and she told me she didn't know. She certainly had fun the last time but wasn't sure about going again. The problem was Roger needed an answer by the next day so they could find someone else if she couldn't attend.

She asked me, "How do you feel about going back again?"

"Well, you are the one that has to be comfortable with going but I had a great time that night and I think you did too."

"You're right, I did enjoy it. Sometimes, I find it difficult to admit that I like to let loose and act slutty at times. My only worry is being accidentally discovered like last time. We got lucky that I didn't get fired. I'll talk to Roger tomorrow and see who will be there first."

Deep down, I was so excited that she was willing to even consider going to the female glory hole again. I wanted to see her acting like a total whore and had my fingers crossed it would all work out.

My wife called me late the next morning. "I just talked with Roger and he assured me the only people we would know are him and Richard. The other men are business associates of Richard from out of town."

"Well, what did you tell him?"

"I told him I'd do it. That's okay isn't it dear?"

Inside, I was jumping for joy. I was going to see my slut wife in action again. "It's fine with me. I already called my parents to see if they would take the kids overnight, so that isn't a problem."

My dick got hard from simply knowing this was going to happen again. I was distracted at work from thinking about reliving the glory hole experience again. Later that night, after the kids were in bed, I could tell that Michelle was a little nervous about Saturday night. She wanted to be a good wife and mother and this wasn't what normal, soccer mom type people do. I reassured her that it was okay for us to have some fun. Life was too short not to live out our fantasies when we had the opportunity. She felt better and we ended up with a midweek sexual romp thinking and talking about the adventurous weekend coming up. I made her openly admit she was looking forward to all of the anonymous dicks of various shapes and sizes she would have in her mouth, pussy and ass.

When Saturday came around, we dropped the kids off with my parents and had a casual dinner at our favorite local restaurant before taking the long drive to Richard's country lodge. She was fairly quiet during the drive and, for the most part, I left her alone with her thoughts. I tried to strike up some conversations but she didn't seem interested in small talk. Once we arrived and before we got out of the car, Michelle took a deep breath and said, "Here goes nothing. From this moment on, I become someone else's whore."

I smiled and jokingly responded, "But you're a darn good whore and don't you forget that."

She had to laugh a little and called me a "jerk," but it helped relieve the tension.

Richard greeted us at the door, giving Michelle a hug and peck on the cheek. Richard is in his late 50's, with mostly graying hair, not particularly attractive and a tad overweight. He thanked us for so graciously accepting his invitation on such short notice. He reminded my wife of how popular she was the first time and how he was looking forward to being with her himself. As he lead us to the VIP room with refreshments, he assured us the only person we would know is Roger as the other gentlemen were from places around the country.

While we were having a drink and taking a couple of bong hits, the other couple arrived. The woman that would be servicing the gentlemen along with Michelle was younger, shorter, about 5'5" and was heavier but not fat. She had dark brown hair, big full breasts, at least 38D's, thicker thighs and ass and was quite pretty. We exchanged pleasantries and found out her name was Sandy; Bob was her husband and she had been to Richard's a few times before. Her husband, like me, enjoyed watching his wife service other men. We all relaxed after the introductions, having some drinks and sharing a bong.

Sandy suggested the ladies get naked in preparation for the evening's activities. Bob and I watched as our wives undressed before us. I couldn't help but admire the contrast between my tall, trim wife and his, preferring mine but appreciating his. Richard then came back and asked if the ladies were ready for the party to begin. They told him they were as ready as they will ever be. He told the ladies they should decide if they both wanted to start in the blow job glory holes or one in there and one where the men could fuck them.

The ladies talked it over as they finished their drinks and decided they liked the camaraderie of being in the same room together and decided to give blow jobs to start off the evening. Bob and I escorted our wives to the room with four glory holes at the height where they could satisfy the men orally. The women sat down on well-padded cushions and quickly looked through the holes to scan the crowd where they saw six naked men of various ages, body shapes and dick sizes, including Richard and Roger. There was a short, small framed, Asian man, maybe in his early 40's; a tall, younger man, early 30's; another mid-40's, balding man with a dad body and an older man, possibly in his 60's.

I don't know that any of them were Michelle's type, other than Roger, but, as she said before starting, "It doesn't matter to a true whore and I'm going to be their whore tonight."

We could hear Richard laying out the rules to the men and told them the women would be giving them blow jobs to start the evening at which point the ladies poked their fingers through the hole where the men could find their mouths.

In no time, an anonymous, flaccid dick appeared through each hole and our wives went to work, or should I say play? Michelle took the guest's member into her hand, stroking it briefly, then lifting it out of the way so she could feel his balls with her free hand while simultaneously, licking and sucking on them. The penis in her hand began to respond and my wife took it between her lips. Sandy's head was already bobbing furiously on the dick through her hole while Michelle was more methodical, taking her time. It is an interesting sight to see another man's dick growing longer and harder with each bob of my wife's head, getting wetter with her saliva as her tongue worked its magic. When it was fully erect at about 7", he withdrew and was quickly replaced by another half hard penis.

As much as I enjoyed watching my wife suck dick after dick, I also wanted to be in the other room hearing what the guys were saying about my wife's cock sucking abilities. It turns out, Bob also enjoyed hearing the comments from the other guys, so he joined me in the main room. I was proud to hear how much the men particularly enjoyed my wife's oral abilities. I savored the sight of strange men standing before a blank wall with a hole in it, while my wife gave them a blow job from the other side. They were lined up waiting for their turn with her mouth. I'm admittedly prejudice, but I think the men preferred Michelle's skill over Sandy's.

Roger then stepped up to my wife's hole and began to smile, turning his head to look at me with a nod, to let me know it was Michelle on the other side. He felt her familiar lips and tongue working on his manhood and immediately knew it was her. I wondered if she recognized him by the look and taste of his penis.

He was looking in my direction when he announced to the room, "Wow, this one is a great cocksucker. She really knows how to suck a dick."

It was almost like he was taunting me or bragging to me that it was my wife blowing him. He then stepped away to let Bob take a turn. When I saw Bob step up to my wife's hole, I decided to try out his wife. We stood side by side as each other's wife sucked our dicks, a true male bonding moment.