Females Rule, Especially Sis!

Story Info
Sis arranges for a females-rule-males bisexual orgy.
9.2k words
4.34
189.2k
81
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
libidinal
libidinal
2,728 Followers

Note to readers: this is another, revised version of an earlier story many readers seemed to like a lot. I've changed the relationship between the two main characters and told it from the female's point of view, rather than the male's. That always makes a big difference in how a story reads and the effect it has, and that's why I decided to write this new version. So enjoy....!

I may've been a straight-A student in high school last year and done just great on my SAT's, but I'm a foxy, young sex-crazed bitch and I'm fuckin' proud of it. Some of my girlfriends can't believe a lot of the shit I get into when I first tell them about it. Like this freaky thing I've had going on with my older brother for a while now. It started that time I caught him whacking off to a skin mag, and then I just waltzed right in, dropped to my knees and sucked him off. Since that time I've had Derek wrapped around my little finger, always ready and eager to do his baby sister's kinky bidding.

Well, last night I had two of my freaky girlfriends over to visit at my brother's big new house. He's only twenty-four but he's already made a lot of dough, so he has himself quite a spread. Plus, he's single, which is great. And about having my three girlfriends over? I've been staying with my brother for a while now until I find a new apartment. And I always love having my girlfriends over. See, I'm a raving bi babe on top of being a cock-crazed slut. So now that they were here to spend the night, the three of us decided we were going to make it into a 'theme' night, and the theme was going to be anal sex. And then my brother Derek came home, and so we had to add him to the mix. My girlfriends knew all about me and my brother, and this wasn't the first time he'd joined me and the two of them for a wild and freaky scene. I took out one of my big strap-ons, and by the time we were done for the night, everyone's asshole was a little sore, especially Derek's, which had been pounded all night long by three wild ass-crazed bitches.

Now it was noon on Saturday. We'd just woken up and the weekend was about to begin. We were all in the mood for more, much more. Friday night's little four-way anal orgy just got us fired up, made all us all eager for lots more raw and freaky sex.


We'd all just taken a swim in the pool, showered, and were now drying themselves off, standing around nice and naked. And then a lightbulb just went off in my head. Of course Kate and Cindy couldn't help noticing that something kinky was brewing in my sex-charged brain. My brother was too busy staring down at our sleek, sexy teenage bods to notice the light bulb going off.

"Hey, why don't we invite our boyfriends over? They're so cute and we're so nasty, so dirty with them. We could all have a really wild party. My brother's never met them either."

"Good idea, Annie," Kate piped in, "those dudes do whatever we want them to do. We got 'em trained pretty good."

We three teens shared a lusty, knowing laugh as my brother looked at us in amazement.

"Sure, have them come over," he said, always willing to see what his nasty little sister might come up with in the way of blazing freaky sex play.

So the three of us picked up cell phones and made calls. But I couldn't reach my boyfriend, only my two girlfriends could. I shrugged; I didn't really mind all that much. After all, I had my brother here, I said to myself.

A little later Billy and Craig came over together and their eyes went wide when they were greeted at the door by Kate and Cindy, sleek and stark naked. And then they strode into the living room and saw me, seated naked on the couch next my brother, naked, like me. They knew my boyfriend and they knew this wasn't him. So they looked a little startled.

"Don't mind us, this is my brother, Derek, and me and my brother are nudists," I joked, which startled them even more.

They had seen me in the buff before, I knew. We'd had a few little group scenes, orgies, me and my boyfriend and Cindy and Kate and the two of them. But now, all of a sudden, they were staring at me sitting next to my brother, both of us naked. And most amazing of all to them was that I had my hand reaching down, wrapped around my brother's cock!


"C'mon guys, take your clothes off," Cindy told them nonchalantly, as though nothing was out of the ordinary. They hesitated a moment, then did what they were told, leaving five naked teens in the room and my naked brother, just a few years older. But at that age, the difference between eighteen or nineteen and twenty-four seems pretty great.

I could see my brother checking out the two guys now that they were naked. Craig and Billy were absolutely gorgeous, lithe and smooth, with perfect, sleekly buffed bodies, like those Abercrombie & Fitch models. Their meaty cocks were quickly swelling at the luscious sight of me and their naked girlfriends. And I could see how my brother was really eyeballing the two teen studs; he sure seemed to like the look of them, a pair of sleek teen boys and their thick, stiff cocks. See, I wasn't the only one in the family who was bi. My brother had shown a little of a bi streak too. I'd watched guys suck his cock before. Maybe this weekend that streak would get bigger!

Without saying anything about how my brother and my girlfriends had spent the night, I asked Craig and Billy whether they'd like to watch me and their girlfriends put on a little show for them and my brother. Of course their lewd, wolfish grins was all the answer we three outrageous teen whores needed!


So I led everyone into the big bedroom where the guys could now watch three naked eighteen and nineteen year olds playfully tumble down on the king-sized bed, their cocks quickly stiffening as they watched us begin to romp and frolic on the big bed.


For the next hour, like a trio of super-horny, sex-charged kittens, we three teen foxes fondled and fingered and licked every greedy hidden, humid nook and cranny of our young, lithe bodies. Then I grabbed the bag of toys and out tumbled three strap-on dildos, the three of us now attaching stiff rubber cocks to ourselves and going on to show the boys that we could fuck each other, front and rear, with all the raw power of the most aroused and energetic male, enjoying one fucking orgasm after another, howling and squealing like a trio of pleasure-addicted young bitches, shrieking lewd obscenities at each other and at the guys.

"Oh yeah, slam it up my ass, deeper, harder!!"

"You're such a cock-loving whore, Annie!"

"Uh huh! Especially when it's your big fuckin' rubber cock up my cock-lovin' nasty teen shithole!

The guys were whacking away insanely, eyes fixed on the blistering all-girl sex show.

"Hey, guys?" I finally said, after an hour of this, turning to them with a knowing smile on my face as Kate hammered it into my little bottom, "you know, us chicks ain't the only ones here who have hot assholes between our cheeks. Maybe you guys wanna feel some of our hard rubber dick up there yourselves?

"Whoa now," Billy protested, "we're not a couple of fags."

"Yeah, maybe you're not fags, but Craig sure loves it when I stick a couple of fingers up his ass when I suck his cock," Cindy said.

"Uh huh," so does Billy," Kate added, "we even have this vibrator that Billy loves to have me stick up in there."

"That's right, and we girls sure know how much my brother loves it that way," I said, turning to Derek with a sassy, sexy wink, pushing back my hot little bottom against Kate's hard thrusts like the sexy kitten I was, "just before you two guys got here I really fucked the shit out of my brother's ass."

Derek looked stunned to hear me tell them this, and Craig and Billy looked over at my brother with an amazed glance, then at me and their girlfriends.

"Come on over here, Derek," I said, tapping the bed, "maybe if the guys get to watch me fuck you again that'll get them in the mood."

"Wow, freaky!" Kate said, her eyes sparkling at the prospect, pulling her rubber cock out of my asshole as I now stood up and wagged a finger at my brother. As if in a trance, he stood and joined us girls on the bed, with me pointing down as he obediently - as always - assumed the position, getting down on elbows and knees, his ass exposed to us, raised nice and high. I felt like a lewd, frisky kitten with my tomcat of a brother now in just the position I wanted him.

"Let's use the really big ones now, the special ones we ordered from that place" I said, digging into the toy bag, pulling out three more strap-on dildos, the thick 9-inchleathermodels we had used on each other and on my brother earlier, before the guys joined us. We strapped the three massive and very life-like leather cocks to ourselves and pranced around, showing off to the guys.

"Look at us, we'rehung!" I purred obscenely.

Then I looked over at Derek.

"Okay, bro, let's get you good and ready," I said, rubbing his smooth, muscled jock bottom while Kate, Cindy and their boyfriends looked on. Here was Derek on elbows and knees, exposing his bare ass. And he damned well knew that bare ass was about to befuckedagain by me in full view of a gaggle of my teens friend, girls and boys both.

"That is justso, so nasty,Derek, sticking it out like that for your baby sister, with Cindy and Kate, Billy and Craig right here next to me about to get an eyeful," I said, teasing him wickedly, as Derek looked over behind his shoulder to see five smooth, sleek, naked teens standing right behind him with hands around their big, hard cocks, two real and three leather.

Now I leaned down and dug my hot, wet slippery tongue into Derek's crack and started to lick his asshole. He was a slave to my tongue. He loved having that hot ass of his rimmed, and didn't seem to care at all that four naked eighteen and nineteen year olds were keenly watching his own younger sister lick his asshole, getting ready to fuck it. God, my brother just looked so fucking lewd and obscene, sticking it out for me and my fucking ass-licking tongue!

"That is justso, so way cool,Annie,so fuckin' dirty!Seeing you eat out yourown brother's asshole!"Cindy cooed, "maybe I should have another taste too." And then Cindy joined me down behind my brother, her tongue now digging into his ass too, Kate explaining to the guys, "Yeah, before you guys got here? Me and Cindy went down on Annie's brother's ass with her, it was fuckin' wild!"

Me, Cindy and Kate, now crowded behind my brother, licking and then lubing his ass. Then I smiled to myself and let my brother feel the sharp sting of my hand as I brought it down on his smooth ass cheeks and began to spank him while my girlfriends kept on licking his ass.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

I just loved it! Me and my slut girlfriends ganging up on my brother's hot ass while the boys watched. Damn, my big brother had become such a total slut, as much of a slut as his baby sister!


"Okay, guys," I said, turning to Craig and Billy, "watch me fuck my brother up the ass. And then maybe it'll beyourturn to take it too. Right Cindy? Right, Kate? You wanna fuck your boyfriends, don't you?"


"Right on! We wanna fuck the shit out of them!" Cindy and Kate cheered like the pair of kink-crazed bitches they were, all three of us were, stroking their thick leather cocks provocatively as the two teen boys looked on, aroused but also shocked by our brazen lust, slowly fisting their own swollen cocks. Meanwhile I looked down, pressing the tip of my thick leather cock against my brother's greased asshole, taking hold of his hips and forcing it inside, working the shaft up my brother's ass, fucking him, watching his asshole give way, wrapping itself around that thick leather cock, clenching it. God! I justlovedit. Here was my brother again, getting his ass fucked by his lewd little teen sister, except this time there were a couple of teen boys here watching him take it up the ass!

"You love it up the ass, bro, don't you?" I hissed, fucking him furiously, "tell the guys, tell them how good it feels."

"Feels great, dudes," he said, turning to them, "and your two girlfriends really know how to fuck ass too, believe me.""That's right," Cindy chirped, "me and Kate took turns too, we fucked her brother's ass after Annie had her turn. So why don't you two studs get up on the bed next to Derek. Stick out your butts for us, you sluts!"

Enthralled by us, slaves to our every wish, Craig and Billy obeyed, assuming the position alongside my brother, their lean, smooth agile bodies now surrendering, as he had, the young, muscled male bottoms lewdly exposed, just like his.

"Hey, bro? Let's just watch for a while, okay? Let's watch Cindy and Kate do their boyfriends," I said as I pulled away from Derek and tugged my brother off of the bed, giving the two guys and their girlfriends room. We gazed down at the two naked teen boys, now obscenely exposed as my brother just had been. I reached down to take hold of Derek's dick, as rigid as a length of steel tubing.

"Ooooh, Derek, I think you like looking at Craig and Billy all naked like that, sticking out those cute young asses?" I hissed lewdly in my ear, "bet you'd like to get in there yourself, get that cock of yours up into those nice, tight boy holes?"

Still teens, still a little boyish, unlike my older brother who had a more mannish air about him, Craig and Billy had themselves a pair of gorgeous, trim bottoms, smooth and athletic. As they stuck out their asses and their two girlfriends smacked those bottoms a few times their puckered assholes were in full view. And below each hole, a tight, big set of balls. Above those balls, Billy and Craig were furiously fisting their hard shafts like a couple of maniacs, caught up in the frenzy, in the thrall of us teen seductresses.

So now as I sensually stroked by brother's big cock, we watched Cindy and Kate lick, lube and finger their boyfriends' assholes, glancing back at me and my brother now and then with lewd little smiles on their kittenish faces, really showing off. They took their time, reaming out their boyfriend's assholes with two, three and finally four fingers, Craig and Billy fisting their cocks excitedly, suddenly drunk on the idea of anally submitting like this to their girlfriends.

"Time to fuck these two dudes," Cindy said, pulling her fingers out of Craig's lubed ass, kneeling behind him now, dildo in hand, poised and ready. "Right up theass!" Kate hissed, kneeling alongside her girlfriend, behind Billy, slapping palms with Cindy as the two foxy eighteen year olds pressed the tips of their big leather dildos against the two teen boys' greased and exposed assholes.


"Fuck 'em!"I howled excitedly, urging on my girlfriends as they forced their thick leather cocks inside their two boyfriends and began to fuck them just as, minutes ago, I had been fucking my brother. Kate and Cindy looked so raw and nasty and sexy kneeling behind their boyfriends, Craig and Billy themselves so cute and young and yet so very masculine as they groaned, loving the double anal assault, me and my girlfriends all caught up now in this wild, scorching rectal rampage.

"First you fucked your brother, Annie, and now we're fucking our boyfriends. I guess girlsrule, huh?" Cindy said, turning to look at me, a frisky, happy and sluttish smile on her face.

Now I let go of my brother's cock and took hold of his hand, dragging him up on the bed right up by Craig and Billy's faces. "Look up at us!" I barked at the two of them as they lifted their heads, grimacing ans groaning while they were getting their assholes energetically pounded by their girlfriends. Billy even blushed as he caught Derek's eye, realizing that me and my brother were watching the two of them taking it up the ass.

"You two guys got to watch me fuck my brother; now he gets to watch you get fucked!" I cackled like a lewd young whore, which is just how I felt.

Now I looked over at Kate and Cindy and we winked as I reached down to grab hold of my brother's cock.

"Hey guys? Why don't you suck my brother's dick while you take it up the ass? Look how big and thick and hard it is; I think he really likes watching you two get fucked." Cindy and Kate nodded and hooted with eager approval. "Yeah dudes, do it!" Cindy urged, "we want to see you suck cock while you take it up the ass!" Then Cindy looked straight at my brother "Do you want our boyfriends to suck your dick, Derek?"

Craig and Billy were both staring at Derek's big erect cock. "Yeah guys," he hissed at them, "I want you both to suck my fucking dick!"

"Oh goody!" I said, loving the way by brother growled at the two of them, taking hold of his thick virile penis and bringing it over to Craig's face. "Open wide, Craig." And that is what he did as he wrapped his lips around my brother's cock and began to suck Derek, Billy gazing over in amazement, me just pushing back on Craig's head with my free hand. My brother just knelt there, getting his cock sucked by this teen boy while, behind him, his girlfriend was forcing nine thick inches of leather cock right up his ass. Craig seemed to know what he was doing, wolfing Derek down. It made me wonder whether, back in the garage or in the locker room after a game, he and his buddies secretly messed around with each other, despite protesting to their girlfriends that they weren't 'fags.'

"Now you, Billy," I said, taking my brother's cock in hand again and bringing it over to Billy's face, working it between his lips, into his mouth. "Now you suck it, Billy"

Billy actually blushed again as his eyes met my brother's, his mouth stuffed with Derek's thick, rigid cock, his girlfriend pounding her dildo into his ass. The two girls picked up the pace, fucking their boyfriends furiously now, pounding, hammering their big leather cocks into their asses with raw adolescent fury. We still had that raw, rough, youthful adolescent libido about us, even though one of us was nineteen and the other two just months away from that birthday.

"Suck that cock, Billy, suck it," Kate hissed, "suck it like you mean it, you cocksuckingbitch!"

Us three teen girls cackled gleefully, taking it all in, Cindy and Kate now bringing down their hands and spanking their boyfriends hard as they fucked them. The sound of the sharp SMACKS met the sound of cock being forced up tight, lubed ass, a sound I justloved! And then there was that special sound of a mouth sucking a cock. It was like fucking sex music!

"Aren't wesonasty andso, sodirty, bro?" I said, looking at my brother, my eyes blazing with slutty lust, the look in those eyes of mine sending a jolt of the deepest, most intense desire racing through every nerve of his body. I knew just how much he lusted for his baby sister and what a slave he was to my sexy whims. "Still teens, and, licking your assholes, then fucking you guys up the ass, making you suck each other's cocks."

Now I ran my hand down my brother's back and between his cheeks, digging a couple of fingers into his ass, the ass I had just fucked! "Mmmmh, bro," I purred into his ear, "I love the way your ass feels now. I love feeling you up while Billy sucks your cock. Aren't I just a terrible slut!?" The smile on my face, I knew, was just priceless to my brother who had become completely mesmerized by me, his baby sister. And now, with my free hand, I reached down and pinched Billy's nipples as he sucked my brother's cock and took it up the ass. My girlfriends may've been doing the fucking but I wasn't about to stand by idly while they got to fuck hot teen boy ass!

"Hey, can my brother fuck your boyfriends?" I asked Kate and Cindy.

"Sure, that'd be cool, real cool," Kate enthused

"Wow! Yeah! That'd be real freaky, seeing your brother plow his big cock up Craig and Billy's assholes," Cindy added.

libidinal
libidinal
2,728 Followers