Femdom Between Friends Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her orgasm seemed to on forever and she kept whipping me again and again for the duration. After what felt like an eternity the blows stopped, and I heard the whip fall to the floor... and then all I could hear was the sound of Karen panting.

My eyes were closed, and my face was wet with tears. My back, ass and thighs were still burning white hot when suddenly Karen's mouth enveloped my soft cock. I almost instantly grew hard as she took me all the way in, her face pressing against my lower belly as my cock quickly expanded inside her.

As she slowly began moving her head back and forth on me, the contrast of the pure heaven from my cock against the pain of my back took me over the edge in less than a minute and I exploded down her throat. She gulped me down as my cock spasmed again and again until I was completely drained, and the attention from her warm lips and tongue continued as I gradually grew soft again.

When my cock was completely flaccid she gave it a farewell kiss, stood up and embraced me. My back still burned but her naked and sweaty body felt wonderful against my front. "Oh God, that was amazing," she said, and kissed me passionately. "I'm sorry I went so hard on you, seeing you chained up like this just made me go crazy."

"Well Baby," I said, "I'm the crazy one who put in these chains."

She retrieved the stepladder from the closet and unbuckled my wrists, then bent down and freed my ankles.

"I loved the way you moved under the whip, I hope you didn't strain any muscles twisting around like that" she said, touching my arms.

"I'm fine, and I hope you didn't either," I replied, "you were working pretty hard."

"I guess my right arm got some pretty good exercise. But now you've got some work to do."

She lay down on her stomach and I knew she wanted her favorite afterplay, so I dutifully lay down between her legs and gently ran my tongue up along her ass crack. Then I parted her with my hands and ever so lightly circled her most intimate spot, and she sighed with pleasure.

Finally, the tip of my tongue touched the center of her asshole, and as I held it there she raised her hips in anticipation. "Oh my God," she cried as I entered her. "Yes Baby, that's it, fuck my ass with your tongue." I pushed it into her as deep as I could.

The world never made more sense to me than when I was worshipping the asshole of the woman who had just given me enormous pain. Usually Karen just relaxed and reveled in the feel of my tongue inside her, but this time she reached under herself seeking her pussy. As my tongue explored her ass she rubbed herself to another orgasm, moaning and bucking underneath me.

The rest of the evening was taken up by a long and luxurious shower, where we took turns soaping each other and washing each other's hair. When we finished we toweled each other dry, and before leaving the bathroom Karen made me hold a hand mirror so that I could see the array of red stripes down my back, ass and thighs in the reflection of the full-length mirror on the door.

"Wow," I said, you really did a nice job, they're so evenly spaced."

"You've awakened my inner artist," she said, "next time I might try for a crisscrossed pattern."

We got in bed, naked as we always slept, turned out the light and held each other in the darkness.

"Jack, I want to ask you something. You know my sister Sarah's coming to visit next weekend."

"Right, we might want to hang some plants on those chains in the den."

"Well... maybe not. I haven't mentioned this before, but Sarah... um, the two of us kind of shared some of the fantasies I told you I first had as a kid, we used to watch those cowboy movies together and talk about the way we felt seeing guys get strung up and whipped... the way we both felt."

"Really? So, she's a pervert like you?" I said, prompting Karen to mock punch me in the arm.

"Yes, I guess she is. But... we've always been close and open with each other... and I was wondering if it would bother you if I told her about some of the things we do. I'd like to share with her how lucky I feel about finding you."

I had to think about this for a moment. "Does she really look at it like you do, I mean... she wouldn't think any less of me for being a submissive guy?"

"Oh no, she'd just be happy for me and she'd really admire you. I'm sure she'd like to find someone like you for herself, and I hope she does some day. I know she'd be really interested in what we do."

"Then sure, that's fine... I guess I might feel a little funny around her, but no biggie."

"Thanks, Baby" Karen said, giving me a kiss. "It means a lot to me to be able to share with her, we're really close. She's a really down to earth person, I'm sure she'll be cool about it and you'll feel okay around her."

"Okay Sweetheart, I'm looking forward to meeting her... and I guess we don't have to hang plants in the den after all."

We both fell asleep quickly and woke up to a bright and sunny Sunday morning. The day was filled with chores, including cleaning the house and getting the guest bedroom ready for Sarah's visit.

The following week went by quickly, and soon it was Friday. Karen took the day off from work to pick up Sarah at the airport, and since the two of them had most of the day together I figured she would have already told her older sister about our recreational pursuits by the time I got home.

I was still a little nervous about it as I walked in the front door and entered the living room, where Karen and Sarah were sitting drinking coffee. Sarah jumped up to shake my hand, saying "Jack, I'm so glad to meet you at last!"

"Great to meet you too, Sarah!" I said. She was a couple of inches taller than Karen, almost as tall as me, with the same freckles and strawberry blonde hair but cut in a short pixie cut instead of Karen's shoulder-length style.

It was easy to see the family resemblance between them, although Sarah seemed more muscular in her arms and legs. Karen had told me she was an avid surfer, which would certainly explain the great shape she was in.

We made small talk for a few minutes and Sarah's easy-going manner soon put me at ease. When It was almost time to leave for the French restaurant where I had a reservation for us I went upstairs to change from my work clothes into jeans and a polo shirt. I came back down and off we went.

Dinner with the two of them was relaxed and enjoyable. Sarah had the same easy laugh and great sense of humor as Karen, and the two of them together were a little like a well-rehearsed comedy duo, feeding each other straight lines and displaying impeccable timing from a lifetime of in-jokes. There was an affectionate closeness between them, and I could understand why Karen liked to share things with her sister.

When we got back to the house we decided to break out some ice cream, since we had skipped desert at the restaurant. Karen served us and then she and I sat down on the living room sofa while Sarah took a chair across from us.

"Do you guys mind if I lose my shoes?" she asked.

"Make yourself at home," I said, and Karen and I both followed suit.

"So, if you don't mind my being nosy," Sarah began, "is marriage on the horizon for you two? I mean, seeing as how you're living together and you seem like a pretty good match."

"Hmm, we haven't really talked about it," Karen said, turning to me and smiling. "Jack only moved in last month, I guess we'll see how it goes."

"In my humble opinion, it's going great so far," I offered.

"It looks like it's going great," said Sarah. "You both seem really happy."

"Are we?" I said, turning to Karen. "I hadn't noticed."

Karen ruffled my hair, saying "You're damn right we're happy, you big oaf."

Nobody said anything for a minute, and then Karen spoke up. "Jack, I told you I was going to share with Sarah some, uh, common interests that we have," she said, and looked across at Sarah while adding, "I thought you should know I talked to her about that today before you came home."

It was quiet again for a few seconds before Sarah spoke up. "And I want you to know I think it's wonderful, Jack... I want you to feel comfortable around me because I'm not at all prudish in the least about these things."

"That's good to hear Sarah," I said. "Karen and I had worked together for a long time before we found out what we had in common." I put my arm around Karen and added, "I think it came as a big surprise to both of us... and a very welcome surprise."

"I think that's so cool," said Sarah. "I'm a little jealous of my baby sister, I guess she told you that we have some of the same interests... and I hope I can find a guy like you someday."

"There's a lot of us out there looking for this," I said, "I'm sure you'll find someone."

"Mmm, I hope so," she replied. Then she paused before saying, "Would you guys mind if I was really nosy and asked you some stupid questions?"

"Ask away," said Karen, "we're open books!"

"Well, I'm just curious... how often do you, uh, you know, how often do you do..."

We all laughed when Karen jumped in to finish her question. "Kinky stuff?"

"Yes," Sarah said, "I just want to get an idea, um, what your life is like."

"Well, we only do it when we're both in the mood," I said, "and sometimes we go weeks without doing it, we just get too busy with work and all. It's like a special thing and maybe doing it too often wouldn't be good... we'll have, uh, regular sex but we'll save the kinky stuff for special times."

"I striped him good just last weekend, but it was the first time since he moved in," Karen volunteered.

"Striped him?" Sarah asked, puzzled. "What do you mean?"

"I mean I put stripes on him with a whip," said Karen.

"Oh my God... that must have hurt!"

"It did," I said, "big time."

"Were they like, um, red?" asked Sarah.

"They're still there," Karen replied. Jack... why don't you take off your shirt and show her."

A small shock wave went through me. I hadn't expected this, and I looked at Karen. She met my gaze and gave me an almost imperceptible nod. I stood up and pulled my polo shirt up and over my head, and after draping it on the arm of the sofa I went over to Sarah and squatted down with my back to her.

"Oh wow," Sarah exclaimed, touching my back lightly. "Each one of these marks is from a whip lash?"

"Yep," said Karen, in a tone of self-satisfaction. "And there's a lot more, it's like that all the way down to his thighs."

"Oh... boy, I wish I could see that," Sarah said.

There was silence in the room for a few seconds before Karen sent a bigger shock wave through me.

"Jack," she said, "would you take off the rest of your clothes, so Sarah can see all your stripes?"

I looked at Karen from my squatting position in front of Sarah. She gave me another subtle nod, and I thought I saw a kind of faraway look in her eyes. Sarah said nothing.

"Okay," I said. I stood up and slowly unbuttoned and unzipped my jeans. By the time I was ready to lower them I was sporting an erection which would soon be on public display, and there was nothing I could do about that. I hooked my thumbs in the waistband of my underwear and lowered them together with my jeans, slipping them off along with my socks.

"Oh wow, you really did do a number on him," Sarah said, as I stood completely naked with my back to her and imagined her looking me over. I watched Karen's face and saw her eyes move down my body to my hard cock, and then she looked up and smiled at me.

"Could you turn around and face Sarah?" she asked me. I turned around and Sarah's eyes immediately went to my erection. "Oh my," she said. "Are you hard just from being naked in front of me, Jack?" she asked.

"Probably so," Karen volunteered before I could answer, "Have you heard of CFNM?"

"Um, no."

"It stands for Clothed Female, Naked Male. It's a big thing with a lot of male submissives, they respond to the humiliation they feel when for once it's them getting objectified instead of the woman. It's called a power exchange."

"Mmm, I like this power exchange thing," said Sarah. "Is what Karen said right, Jack?"

My mouth had gone dry, but I managed to say, "Yes, she's right Sarah."

"You guys, this is so wild! So, you make him get naked while you keep your clothes on, Karen?"

"Yep," Karen replied.

"I really like this."

"I knew you would."

"What do you do next?"

"Well, next I might put a collar and leash on him."

"Oh Jeez, I'd love to see that."

"Are you okay with showing that to Sarah?" Karen asked me.

"Sure," I said.

"Hang on a minute." Karen got up and went downstairs, and I knew she was going to get my collar and leash out of our toy box. Neither Sarah nor I said anything while we waited, but my cock throbbed when she looked up at me and smiled in a way that indicated she was enjoying my humiliation.

I was wondering what else Karen would bring back with her when she walked back into the living room with the entire box. She put it down next to me and put her hands on my shoulders.

"Please kneel in front of Sarah," she told me. I went down to my knees and she took out my collar and leash from the box, buckled the collar snugly around my neck and attached the leash.

"I usually handcuff him too," she said, "because a lot of times I just want to use his mouth."

"Oh," Sarah said.

Karen took the handcuffs out the box, pulled my wrists behind my back and cuffed them together.

"Now I'm all set to make him do whatever I want," she said, standing behind me.

"God, that's so hot Karen. It must feel so powerful holding that leash."

"Here, take it and see what it feels like."

Karen handed the leash to Sarah and she just sat there holding it, seemingly lost in thought. I felt truly objectified to be naked, handcuffed and on my knees with a raging hard-on in front of my wife's older sister as she held me on a leash.

"Hmm, it's getting pretty hot in here," she finally said. "I could certainly think of something to do with this leash."

Karen went back to the sofa and sat down, and then she really stunned me.

"Go ahead."

"What?" said Sarah.

"I know what you're thinking about, so go ahead and use him. You're okay with it, aren't you Jack?"

"Uh, whatever you want, Karen"

"See Sarah, it's okay. Go for it."

"Right here in front of you?"

"Yes, go ahead... I want you to."

"Oh... no, I couldn't, it would be too weird."

"I dare you. Double dare you."

There was a long silence and time seemed to stand still. Then Sarah put the leash down beside her and stood up, looking into my eyes as she slowly unzipped her jeans and pushed them down along with her underwear. She kicked them aside and sat back down, parted her long legs and I was staring at a moist shaved pussy in front of me.

The thrill of going down on a woman, for me, was always tied to a desire to please a woman I was emotionally connected to... giving pleasure to someone who I wanted to give pleasure to. This felt very different, as I barely knew Sarah at this point.

But I found myself having very conflicting feelings, because the thought of being required to eat out a woman I had only recently met felt like... total servitude. I felt like just an object with a mouth that was about to be used, and the feeling was incredibly erotic. This is how a woman would feel submitting to a stranger, I thought.

All of this went through my head and made my cock throb as Sarah picked my leash back up and began pulling my face to her crotch. I crawled forward on my knees and my face was between her thighs, and she kept pulling my leash until my mouth reached her wet pussy.

She moaned when I touched my lips to it and began tracing it with my tongue and gasped when I pushed it inside her. She grabbed the back of my head to hold me in place and pulled on the leash as she began grinding against my face.

She must have been really turned on as she came very quickly, gushing into my mouth and crying out in a way that sounded a lot like Karen. I kept on gently exploring her as she continued moaning until her breathing slowly returned to normal.

"Oh God, I can't believe I did that. Well, I needed it after talking to you two!" she said.

"He's pretty good with his tongue, isn't he?"

"Yes, he is."

I withdrew my wet face from between her legs but stayed on my knees as Sarah put her pants back on.

"God, I still can't believe I did that," she said with a nervous laugh. "Well... I've sure learned a lot tonight... I really appreciate you guys sharing!"

"I thought you'd be interested," said Karen. "Jack, didn't I tell you Sarah would be interested?"

"That you did," I said.

It was quiet for moment until Sarah broke the silence.

"So, let me ask you something else," Sarah began hesitatingly.

"What would that be, Big Sister?" said Karen.

"Would it, um... God, I'm really embarrassed to ask this, but would it be too soon for another whipping? I'm kind of dying to see that."

"What do you think, Jack? Should we show Sarah our den?"

"Um, yes, that would be okay," I said.

"Are you sure? I'd love for her to see the way you move."

"Yes Karen, it's okay."

"Well then let's go downstairs. Sarah, I'll bring this box of toys and you can take Jack's leash and follow me."

The humiliation I felt being naked around these two fully clothed women, and being led downstairs on a leash by the one who I hardly knew, was intoxicating... I felt myself in a kind of subspace I had never known before, and it felt wonderful. My cock stayed hard and bounced up and down as I followed them down the steps.

We entered the den as Karen flipped on the lights. Sarah's eyes were immediately drawn to the dangling chains overhead.

"Oh wow," she exclaimed, "you've really got kind of a medieval thing going on here!"

"Jack installed these chains just last weekend, he's a real home improvement guy," Karen said with a laugh. "Bring him over right here, under the chains."

Sarah positioned me as Karen put the box down and went to the closet to retrieve the stepladder. After removing my handcuffs and buckling the leather cuffs on my wrists she climbed up it, and I raised my arms to she could attach the quick links to my wrists.

Then she went to each side of the room and moved away the potted plant and accent cabinet to reveal the coiled chains mounted to the baseboards. "Oh my God," said Sarah, "this is so freaking hot!"

After extending the chains Karen buckled the ankle cuffs on me and attached them, and once again my body formed an X as I stood naked and completely vulnerable in the center of the room.

"Why don't you have a seat Sarah," Karen said, pointing to the small couch facing us, "and we'll give you a little show."

"A show!" Sarah said with delight as she took her seat, "God, this is just like in the movies Karen!"

"Exactly," Karen said, as I stood in full display in front of Sarah, who was almost glassy-eyed with anticipation of seeing me whipped. When I saw her rub her crotch through her jeans I felt objectified to my core, like an animal in some kind of cruel circus, about to be flogged in front of an audience and made to dance under the whip for their amusement. My stomach was in knots and I felt light-headed.

Karen moved in front of me and to my relief she had pulled the Scottish tawse out of our toy box, not the signal whip. I really didn't think I could bear another session with the signal whip, and I didn't want to have use a safe word in front of Sarah; maybe it was a macho thing, but I felt compelled to show her what a good slave I was.

"Are you sure you're okay with this, Jack?" she asked me. "I want to whip you hard, so Sarah can see the way it makes you move."

"Yes, I'm okay with it Karen."

"Then kiss the whip," she said, holding it to my lips.

"Oh my God," Sarah said as I kissed the leather tawse, absent-mindedly rubbing her crotch harder.