Femdom Seduction in the Library

Story Info
Redneck gal seduces Black Lives Matter activist.
1.4k words
3.59
19.5k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,122 Followers

"So, that's the kind of shit a militant, Afro-sporting, fist-pumping and Dashiki-wearing brother looks at when he thinks there's no one around," Sasha Thompson said, smirking, as she caught her nemesis, Taylor Brown, watching interracial BDSM porn on his computer at a quiet corner of the Carleton University library, one fine Sunday evening. The big and tall young black man looked at her like she had two heads, and for once, he didn't have anything to say.

"Um, I can explain," Taylor mumbled, and he frantically tried to get out of the X-rated video he'd been viewing, but for some reason, he just couldn't click out of it. Grinning, Sasha grabbed the chair next to Taylor and sat down, then looked at him as he finally managed to close the video, which displayed a blonde-haired young white woman fucking a black man with a strap-on dildo. Shaking her head, Sasha licked her lips, this was going to be good.

Ever since Sasha Thompson began her Law classes at Carleton University in the City of Ottawa, Ontario, the young woman clashed with one particular classmate. Taylor Brown, the tall young black man who recently moved to the Canadian Capital from his hometown of Detroit, Michigan. In classrooms full of white students and brown students, the tall, deep-voiced and outspoken brother from America definitely stood out.

At first, Sasha Thompson thought Taylor Brown was handsome, but then the Detroit stud opened his mouth with his "Black Power" rhetoric, and infuriated her. Not because Sasha disagreed with him, oh no, the dude simply dominated class discussions and Sasha couldn't have that. Seriously, Taylor seemed to be the kind of brother who thought every white person was out to get him, and Sasha found his paranoia both amusing and infuriating at the same time...

"So, in our criminal law class you're always talking about white racism, white privilege and Black Power, along with Black Lives Matter, and yet, it seems you like watching white women dominating black men," Sasha said, laughing, and Taylor glared at her, a spooked look in his soulful brown eyes. She never would have suspected that "Mr. Black Politics," got his jollies that way...

"So what? I was just, curious, you know," Taylor said, and he looked away from Sasha, and logged on Facebook. Unwilling to let go, Sasha leaned closer to Taylor, who shot her a look but otherwise said nothing. Sasha inched closer to him, and smiled with satisfaction when Taylor finally looked away from his Facebook page and gazed at the sultry, blonde-haired and blue-eyed, leather-clad young white woman who sat next to him.

"Hmm, I got to say, the bit I saw turned me on, that blonde gal really spanked the brother's cute ass while doing him with the strap-on," Sasha all but whispered into Taylor's ear. Sasha felt like jumping for joy when Taylor slowly exhaled and looked at her while shifting uncomfortably in his seat. Glancing at his lap, Sasha could have sworn she saw the beginnings of an erection in his blue jeans...

"What do you want, Sasha?" Taylor said sharply, and he looked defiantly into Sasha's frosty blue eyes. Damn it, of all the people at Carleton University who could have caught him watching "interracial femdom porn" on the library computers, why did it have to be Sasha Thompson? The annoying white chick from Red Deer, Alberta, got on his last nerves during class discussions. It's like she always liked to argue against him, and he didn't know why...

Even more disturbing? Sometimes, when Taylor lay on his bed at night, and allowed his mind to wander into fantasyland, his 'femdom' fantasies swirled in his mind, and some familiar faces popped up in them. The other night, Taylor had a vivid sexual dream during which Sasha, of all people, tied him up, spanked his ass and then fucked the hell out of him with a strap-on dildo. Taylor woke up screaming, sweaty...and harder than a rock.

"Oh that's simple, Mr. Detroit, I want you," Sasha said, matter-of-factly, and she smiled as a look of pure shock crept into Taylor Brown's dark, handsome face. Although outwardly cool and nonchalant, Sasha's heart was going pitter-patter in her chest. It wasn't Sasha's style to reveal all her cards, but frustration led her to this point. What was going on through Taylor's head?

For ages Sasha had been throwing some major hints Taylor's way, and when the handsome African-American stud didn't respond, Sasha took drastic measures. That's when Sasha turned a bit antagonistic, interrupting him in class discussions, and 'accidentally' bumping him while sitting next him, and Taylor continued to refuse to 'get' it. So, Sasha had taken to stalking him in the library...

"For real? Damn, you're cute, Sasha, but I thought you hated me," Taylor Brown finally said, scratching his Afro-covered head. Sasha smiled faintly, and waited. From the dawn of time, womankind had only one wish, that man would make her the undisputed object of his affections. What are you waiting for? Sasha thought as she gazed at the tall, sinfully sexy brother whom she swore would be hers from the first time she laid eyes on him...

"Nah, I bully guys I like, in and out of the bedroom," Sasha said coyly, even as Taylor's lack of a reaction continued to puzzle her. Gently, Taylor laid his hand on hers, and Sasha's heart skipped a beat. What do you know? Michigan guys can take hints, Sasha thought, and when Taylor took her hand and brought it to his lips, the normally feisty young woman nearly fainted...

"I like bossy women," Taylor said, and then he kissed Sasha's hand. Sasha smiled and shrugged, keeping her cool, even though it took everything she had not to leapt into Taylor's lap. Nonchalantly, Sasha logged onto her computer while a smiling Taylor looked on. After a brief moment, Taylor resumed doing classwork, and aside from a few sidelong glances and smiles, he all but ignored Sasha.

"You have an old phone," Sasha said, and Taylor looked at his old blackberry and nodded, then resumed working on his paper. Sasha rolled her eyes and took out her iPhone 7, and fiddled with it for a bit. I want you to ask me for my number, Sasha thought, frustrated, while Taylor kept on typing. Reaching for her backpack, which she'd conveniently dropped on the floor, Sasha 'accidentally' elbowed Taylor's phone, causing it to fall, and as he reached for it, Taylor finally looked at her.

"I got to replace this old thing soon anyways, no worries," Taylor said, and Sasha grinned, and conveniently made fun of his phone, while fiddling with hers. Ask me for my number dammit, Sasha thought, while Taylor went on and on about his lackluster blackberry. Trying to convey to Taylor her sense of urgency, Sasha took her glasses pocket out of her jacket and put it in her backpack.

"Damn, I keep forgetting my errands," Sasha said, mostly to herself, and she refrained from smiling when Taylor looked up. Keeping her poke face on, Sasha began gathering her belongings, and Taylor put down his headphones, and stopped typing. Sasha stopped herself from smiling when Taylor waved at her, and she paused, trying to appear surprised.

"Sasha, we've always butted heads but I think you're cool, um, let's keep in touch," Taylor said casually, and Sasha paused for all of ten seconds, shrugged and then casually told him her digits. Taylor dutifully punched them into his phone, and then as Sasha got up, bag in hand, he extended his hand toward hers, and Sasha grinned and batted his hand away.

"Later, stud, and don't wait too long to call me, either, I might get bored and forget about your cute ass," Sasha said, and she paused, her face inches from Taylor's. The young man held his breath, smiled and nodded. Sasha grinned, and then playfully tugged on Taylor's goatee before taking off. Taylor watched her go and shook his head. What a woman, he thought.

"Bossy and blonde with a thick ass, hot damn, I'm lucky," Taylor said to himself, watching as Sasha practically sashayed that butt of hers, which looked hot in her leather pants, and got into the elevator. Shaking his head, Taylor resumed working on his paper. Tonight, he'd give Sasha a call and who knows, maybe if he played his cards right, she'd be (hopefully) spanking him real soon.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,122 Followers