Feminized by BBC Friend Ch. 04

Story Info
My BBC friend slowly make me limp clitty sissy.
2.9k words
4.73
76k
87

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Previously in the Feminized by BBC Friend CH. 03

Daddy kept fucking me for what had to be another 15 minutes. His stamina was impressive. My body starts crumbling and vibrating. I looked back between my legs and saw that I just had a steady stream of cum leaking out of my clitty. Eventually, he let out a roar and came deep inside of me. He slowly pulled out, spanked my ass, and put the buttplug inside my pussy. Then he collapsed on the bed next to me on his back.

I instinctively curled up next to him. I placed my head on his stomach and my right hand on his big black cock. I couldn't help myself. I just put the head of his wet cock in my mouth and drifted off to sleep.

I wasn't sure when we fell asleep after that, but I awoke with a firm cock in my mouth. I couldn't believe I was able to sleep the entire night with my daddy's cock in my mouth. It kept growing and making space inside my mouth.

"Mmmm, mmh, you taste delicious."

I instinctively began gently caressing his cock. I slipped my lips away from his cock and leaned back, resting my head on his abs to get a full view of his cock to admire. "It's so thick and tough looking."

"You don't need words to make your point. All you need is your fucking mouth," Daddy replied.

"You're making me so wet," I giggled.

I felt his hands grip my neck and elevate my head so I could give him a blow. I felt how painful my ass was as I positioned the rest of my body to give him head, and there was still the buttplug inside me. It was intense. His massive black cock literally ripped me apart last night. His cock hit my belly from the inside. I can still feel the pressure on my abdomen from the bulges he formed with his massive black cock.

But the ache also felt so good. It was such a foreign feeling. I clenched my butt cheeks to feel the sensation again. The pain weirdly pleased me. I looked down to see what my clitty was doing and, as expected, it was oozing precum like a bitch in heat. I don't know if it was the actual sensation or just that it triggered the memory of the most amazing sex I have ever had.

Daddy took my clitty and balls in his palm, dragged my bottom from the sheets, and placed me on his chest while I was sucking his big black cock. To him, I felt like a small fuckdoll.

"I almost feel sorry for the women you were hoping to satisfy with this. They most likely have no clue how amazing sex can be," daddy said.

Then, Daddy took my buttplug off and jammed his middle finger in my pussy. He just left it there, plugging me in. When I realized he wasn't going to finger me, I began softly spinning my ass into his finger while giving him a blowjob. His finger wasn't thick enough to fill my stretched pussy, but it felt great. After roughly ten minutes of giving him a head, Daddy held my head on top of his massive thick cock, shooting rope after rope of his cum into my mouth. I couldn't hold it all in, so some of it dribbled out.

"Amm, upp, gulp, gulp."

When he finally let me go, I lifted my lips off his cock to breathe and scooped the leftover cum back into my mouth with my fingers. I didn't get to drink my daily protein smoothie last night.

I gulped, swallowing his cum so I could talk. "Gulp, aaahhh," I showed my empty mouth daddy.

"Good morning, Bree. How does that pussy feel this morning?" Daddy said while wiggling his finger inside me.

"So good, Daddy. Sore, but so good."

Daddy then took his finger from my pussy and offered it to me. I felt gross at first, but then I realized I was just worshiping his big black cock, which was also in my ass last night. I cleaned his finger with my mouth.

"I figured when you were wiggling your slutty ass," he responded, letting out a low laugh. "Why don't you go get yourself cleaned up? We are going home."

I cleaned my private parts and put on makeup for a few minutes. So I could look and smell nice and fresh for my daddy. I jumped into bed and sat on Daddy's lap.

"You look fantastic! As you walk after that fucking I gave your pussy last night, you seem to have a little additional sway in that ass," Daddy smiled. "It's a good thing you're taking excessive HRT. Your boobs are quickly growing."

"Today I feel different. For the first time, I'm feeling sexy and hot." I flushed and looked into his eyes, his massive black cock impossibly glued across my thigh. I couldn't stop staring. I'm not sure whether my tiny dick ever softened after giving him the head this morning. Daddy was staring at the bump on my dress.

"Lay on your stomach on my lap, "he said. "Some spanking will be helpful here."

He pulled my dress up over my ass and gave me a spanking so hard that my clitty went limp the moment he finished. Daddy's heavy spanking left my ass stinging. Something entered when a chilly lube touched my asshole. I wasn't as pained as I thought I was, but the deeper it went, the more comfort it brought. Despite being smaller than Big Daddy, it made a big impression.

"I never want to leave this bed, daddy."

"Alright, let's get you home," he said as we headed to the door.

I could feel my ass swinging a bit more than usual as we walked. Thanks to what I initially imagined, the butt plug was rather huge. I wonder what others thought of me, a tiny white boi, as I walked down the hall holding hands with this lovely, handsome black man while wearing girl's clothing and makeup. I was afraid that they might recognize me. But HRT has altered my body's appearance during the past few months. It is now not possible.

I finally understood the cause of my growing boobies and my beautiful, flawless skin. I was grateful my daddy made me seem different because if he didn't, everyone would know who I was. I can now enjoy my time with my daddy's black cock anywhere I choose. Nobody will ever be able to identify this new faggot.

Except for Daddy's big black cock, I didn't get the frequent boner I used to get from seeing chicks. I now have A-cup breasts and my testicles are considerably smaller than they were before. I looked more feminine even without any makeup.

We headed to a mall for coffee and some unplanned fun. Daddy left me out in front of his apartment after bringing me a whole wardrobe of girls' clothing.

"Bree, darling, do me a favor?" he said.

"Anything for my daddy, just tell me what I have to do."

"Today I'm expecting a buddy. He is aware that I have a girlfriend," he added. "So take off all of your boi clothing from the flat and try to talk like a girl."

"Okay, daddy."

After he kissed me goodbye, I threw away every last piece of my old clothes from the apartment. I texted Daddy, "What should I do with the buttplug and what should I wear home?"

"Wear simply a crop top and see-through pink panties." Jack sent a text. "Except for cleaning, don't remove your buttplug."

"Ok," I texted back.

"And don't forget to clean the apartment," he replied.

Then I cleaned the entire apartment, had a shower, and shaved my thin body hair. I also did my little makeup and brushed my hair to seem as feminine as possible.

*Ding, Dong*

I opened the door, and Daddy entered with his friend. "Daddy, is that your handsome friend?"

"Slut, don't get any idea. I'm not sharing you with anyone yet," Daddy replied angrily.

We were talking about stuff after lunch. Daddy was talking about me. He was sharing the experience of how I transitioned with his friend. Then he began to talk about yesterday night when he took my virginity and the ass-to-mouth incident.

"Is that her clitty?" Daddy's friend pointed at my crotch.

Hearing about last night made my clity hard and began licking. My see-through light pink panties seemed like soaked tissue.

"No joke, buddy!" Daddy responded, "In the first 20 strokes of this monster, I made her squirt!" As he lewdly grabbed his cock.

I didn't even pause to think before reacting. I said, "I'm quick in bed, but I've never cummed as quickly as I did last night at the hands of Daddy." They burst out laughing, but it doesn't make me embrace, only blush.

"Bree, tell me something you like about Jack?" Daddy's friend asked.

"Daddy is a handsome man and so gentle."

"Daddy?" Daddy's friend exclaimed.

"Haha. She calls me daddy when I pound her ass," Daddy said. "Bree, call me Big D in front of my friends. Gurls like you all call me by that name."

"Ok, Big D. He is," Big Daddy stopped me and told me to talk about his cock. "The most astonishing aspect of his massive black cock wasn't its length, diameter, or the pronounced veins that ran top to bottom. It was due to the weight. It had to have weighed a few pounds. I'm not even sure whether my clit would register on a scale if I put it on one."

At the same time, they were laughing and appreciating my dedication. "So, you love to be humiliated, Bree?" Big D's friend said curiously.

"Just look at her panties," Big D replied. "Bree, show us what you're capable of."

I bent over, rubbing Daddy's cock over his pants. His big black cock started growing into my hands. Before it got rock hard, I pulled his pants down. I didn't want him to get up to pull his pants down because it was so difficult to undress him when he was stiff.

"Mmm, mmm," I put a big slutty smile on my face while looking at daddy's eyes.

According to an article I read, HRT altered my physique into a feminine one over six months, and I also lost my libido. I have to take Viagra to have sex because otherwise, I won't be able to penetrate pussy. However, Daddy's cock performs all of the functions necessary for intercourse. His massive black cock makes me erect and pounds my pussy in ways I was never capable of.

"That's my girl, gurl. Put up a show," Daddy said.

My pussy and tongue both were thirsty for more when I drew out his cock. I didn't waste any time getting him down my throat. I need to make my daddy proud. I was pressing my head to go deeper.

"Wow, she is good," Big D's friend Steve said. "She is licking your balls too, Jack."

Then Big D dragged me up onto him till I was straddling him. His large black cock was positioned between his pubis and my clit. His cock felt so good, and I couldn't help myself but start humping my little clit against him. He grabbed the back of my head and brought me in for a passionate kiss, jamming his tongue down my throat.

"Mmm, mmh."

I had made out with plenty of girls before, but following Daddy's lead was a whole different ball game. I was good at this. It came naturally. When he got close to me, I nibbled at his bottom lip, while continuing to hump his big black cock with my little clit.

While Steve was seated on the opposite side of our couch and enjoying the view, I added something new for him. I slid my panties aside and removed my buttplug. Then I took his cock to the line beneath my pussy and gently sat on his cock. "Ahhh, hhhuh,mmmh."

Daddy started pushing more and more in. "God, Daddy is big." My breathing started picking up as I took inch after inch. He was about halfway in, but still had 5 more inches to go. He started pulling out slowly and then eased back in. He repeated this process several times until I felt him all the way in.

Just like last night, I was stuffed. He stayed still for a couple of minutes, letting me adjust to his incredible size as he leaned in to give me a deep kiss. I could feel his balls' warmth on my butt cheeks.

"You're doing amazing, baby," he whispered into my ear. "Arch your back a little bit more."

"Your big black cock feels incredible, Big D. I had no idea what I had been missing."

"You were born for this Bree," Daddy said as he started to fuck me. "You have nice hips for breeding."

Daddy was slowly giving me a good deep dicking at first, all the way out, then back in. He eventually began to accelerate, which felt incredible. I managed to elevate my hips to meet his full thrusts every time he pushed back in. It felt fantastic when his cock head brushed up against my prostate.

"Yess, yess, yess, fuck me, hard daddy."

My small penis was rock hard while still wrapped in my panties. I could feel the pressure growing inside of me with each thrust. When Daddy slammed into me, it seemed like fireworks went off in my brain, and I experienced the strongest orgasm of my life as I trembled uncontrollably on his enormously thick cock.

"Ahhh, yess, yess, daddy, yess, fuck, me, fuck me, yess, mmmmm, yess, yeeeaaahhhh, mmmh, hmm."

"That's my gurl. Let my cock take you over," daddy yelled.

"She is awesome, Jack. You have to give me the chance to taste her pussy," Steve said as he started to rub his cock. "I have never seen any sissy squirt this quick."

Even though I had just experienced the most mind-bending orgasm of my life, Daddy was far from finished. When I saw Steve's lustful expression, I couldn't help but smile. That meant I was doing really well.

"Ahh, ymmmm, that was so good daddy. I want more," I giggled.

He leaned ahead and lifted me, his cock firmly planted in my pussy. He wrapped his arms beneath my knees, nearly killing me totally on his big thick cock. It's the same as banging a fleshlight in stand-up.

"Wow, a new position," I was utterly cock drunk.

Daddy kissed me deeply before beginning to bounce me up and down on his big black cock. It felt incredible; I had no control in this position. Daddy was free to do anything he wanted. Six months ago, I was a man who enjoyed fucking girls. My body was now folded in half and pinned on like a real man's cock.

After a few moments, Daddy pulled me off his cock, leaving me with an empty sensation inside and a large gape on my ass, and he rested on his back on the sofa. I was straddling him now. His chest was straight up in front of my lower abdomen.

I knew what I was supposed to do, squatting on my daddy's cock. I grabbed his shoulder with my hands to steady myself as I lowered myself onto his cock. Once fully impaled, I started riding up and down, up and down. This position was amazing, I could control the pace, massaging my p-spot, and damn it felt good. Faster, faster, and faster.

"I guess you are a fan of a good hard fucking, eh baby?" Daddy asked.

"Ahh, mmh...it feels sooo good," I purred in between breaths.

After a few minutes of this, Daddy grabbed me by the hips and flipped me back over onto my back. Then his hand pinned my knees up close to my ears and he started thrusting his big black cock into me, over and over. I've always wanted to fuck girls in this position, but I've never been successful up to this point. Daddy fulfills my desire, even though I am now the one getting fucked as a girl.

"Ahhhm, hmmeeehh, uhhmhh, yess, nn, yessss, aaah."

His speed was picking up and I heard a loud groan from him. At the same time, his hot sperm filled my pussy. It was too much. I couldn't take it anymore, as I came for the second time without touching my penis. Another dream of mine came true: multiple orgasms. All the women I have ever had sex with always faked their orgasms to make me feel better. They thought screaming the F-word would convince me. Daddy just made my whole body shake, not just made me squirt like a girl.

"Yesss, mmmmm, mmmh. Yeesss, eeee, aahhhh, yes, yes. Damn baby, that was amazing," Daddy said as he kissed me on the cheek.

He pulled out and lay next to me. I rolled onto my side, taking the tiny spoon position. He shifted as well to give a little more space, and his softening cock rubbed on my ass.

I was sleepy when I looked at Steve and saw Steve pulling out his cock.

To be continued...