Feminized by My Brother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He had blinked in shock as he looked me up and down at his door. I had seen it in the mirror as well, so I knew what he was thinking, I was damn near passing, and I looked like a total slut.

But Brenda's now particularly laughing at the small size of the cock cage I'm stuck in, which is definitely one size too small. My dick can't expand even to its mediocre size, and the feeling is strange. I'm unsure if it is frustrating or arousing.

"Well I think it's precious," Matt tells her, "It's the cutest clit I've ever seen."

"Whaaaat?" Brenda pouts, "What about my dicklet, Master?"

"Yours is good for something babe, it's a bit cuter when it's just for show."

"What are we doing with him today?" she asks him.

"Nothing, she was a bad girl," Matt replies, "Wouldn't suck me off this week."

"Oh my poor baby," she consoles him.

They kiss while I lay on the bed, worried. Nothing, he'd said. I'm laying over here bound and they aren't gonna even throw me a bone??? He isn't serious, can't be.

As they make out Brenda strips him, I stare at Matt's body, noticing how thick his thighs are, how well-developed his calves are. I imagine myself licking my way up those legs toward my prize, my dick pulses in its tiny prison.

Matt has Brenda get on the bed over me, and I get a face full of her girl-dick. I hope against hope that since I feel her breath on my crotch, I'll get some kisses down there, and she does peck at my balls a bit, but she's extremely cautious now about my genitals, and won't linger or put much pressure on them. With the cage, and these tentative kisses, even I'm not about to pop.

Instead, I'm treated to the sight of my brother's cock lining up with her ass from behind. Her balls smack my face periodically when he starts slowly fucking her. They moan and work in synch, fucking against each other. Sometimes he stops and lets her do it, sometimes he takes charge. It's a very give-and-take session of fucking, no rush in either of them. Brenda is really turned on after a few minutes, and she grinds her cock and balls into my face, smearing precum all over me, and running my makeup.

When my brother is approaching orgasm he tells me, "Make her cum, Alexis."

I've been thinking about this for a minute, but I waited patiently for my master's, I mean my brother's permission. I open my lips and grab the 'dicklet' that been humping my face and Brenda adjust to help out, sliding the dripping member between my lips.

"Fuuuuck, that's nice," she groans, pleased with the wet orifice she has entered. I expect this to end shortly, but they actually slow down, Matt letting Brenda enjoy the heat of my mouth for a while, plowing her slow and steady until she starts muttering incoherently and taking deep, ragged breaths. He speeds up, fucking her into my mouth more quickly. I still think he'll cum first, knowing how sweet her ass is, but he holds out.

Brenda screams out her orgasm unashamedly, the fucking neighbors must have known someone was getting railed in here. She spurts in my mouth, a puddle of her cum forming in my throat before I start swallowing. She shudders from the sensitivity as I keep sucking, but she doesn't pull away, she lets Matt keep fucking her while she shudders from the torment of my tongue on her dicklet, and Matt finally pulls out, spewing his load onto her balls and my face. It's warm and salty as I lick it from her testicles.

When they're done, Matt, shockingly, invites her out to lunch. She laughs at the idea, knowing immediately what he's up to, and agrees. They shove a ball gag between my protesting lips before leaving so that I'm helpless on his bed, face covered with his cum, my dick straining in its cage. The worst thing though is that they leave the door to the room open, and after about thirty minutes some of his roommates come home. I hear them talking as they walk in, and my stomach sinks.

Dear God do they come by his door? I wonder.

The answer is yes. I hear them approach and they step pass the doorframe, two men stare at me, eyes wide. I want to just fucking diiiiieee, but I have no choice except to endure their long gaze while knowing they see the drying semen on my face before they quietly walk away. Then I hear one of them say, "Man is Matt cheating on Brenda with another girl?"

This makes me curious, did he mean a girl-girl, or a girl like me? Not that I'm a girl, this is just to get my rocks off, right?

I imagine that one of them might come back and check me out, maybe take the chance to jerk off on my face, and my dick attempts an erection, only to be frustrated by the limits of the cage. By the time Matthew gets back, I've already learned to hate the thing and it's only been on me a day.

"When can I..." I start to ask him after he has untied me.

"You'll get your fun, I'll stop by during the week," he tells me.

I groan, but don't bother to beg, he would just enjoy it. I'll save the begging for when he comes over.

* * *

There are no new demands on my phone on Monday morning, which is a relief. I was worried he'd make me wear girl's clothes at home, there was no explaining that, and fortunately he knew it. He sends me a text Tuesday evening, "Hey bro I was just thinking about your cute little ass, want to send me a pic of it?"

So I mean, I do of course. I slip into some panties, I've bought four pairs now, and think about the best way to pose for him. I strongly debate whether I should hide my package, and in the end, I do, deciding he likes his girls, well girly. I bend over with my legs together, balls on the front, and snap the shot a few times before it's just right for mast- Matthew.

"Nice," is his reply, and I'm perversely pleased he likes it. He follows up with, "Been getting that hole ready for me?"

To show him how good a girl I've been I lube up two fingers and slide them into me, taking an awkward photo. He replies with some hearts and the words, "That ass looks delicious, is it craving my big cock?" I'm getting really excited thinking about just that. I paw like a fool at my cock cage, I can titillate myself, but not get off.

"Yes! Anything to get this cage off," I reply.

"Oh so you don't want me to fuck you, you just want out of the cage?" he ask.

I groan, typing back, "No, I do want it! I'll do anything!"

The minutes are painful as they pass, especially when the phone tells me he starts typing and stops. While I wait I play with my asshole, it's never been a part of my masturbation before... but it could start to be.

"I want pics of you fucking yourself with a dildo," he finally sends. This is obnoxious because I don't have a dildo, I'll have to procure one tomorrow. In the meantime, I'm left hanging.

The next day I go by the adult store and feel terribly embarrassed purchasing a modest-sized purple cock, it seems flexible and soft, perfect for my inexperienced sphincter. I take my time fingering myself after the folks are asleep, because the thing is still larger than my two fingers, although not the size of Matt's actual cock. Putting it in is not easy, I can't seem to tell the right angle of my tunnel and just have to keep fucking myself on it (I use the wall to help) until it's about four inches in before I think it looks good in a cell photo. I'm so horny from my inability to jerk off and play with my ass that I actually picture my brother behind me, the purple cock replaced by his, fucking my virgin asshole, it makes my clit throb in its cage. I realize I've stopped fixating on getting head, and now I'm fantasizing about being a bottom.

I shoot him the photo around eleven, praying he is still up, and he responds, "Beautiful. Are you ready to be taken by a real man?"

I fully commit to try turning him on, "OMG I'm so ready Matt, I want your cock bad!" This is what he wants to hear, and he replies, "Friday night will be your night."

MY NIGHT! I can hardly believe it, just me and my dreamy brother. I plan to get him so hot he'll have to fuck me! I spend most of Thursday evening watching videos of women talking about turning guys on, and how to be feminine. I walk circles around my room, trying to sway my hips a bit, not aggressively, but with that feminine sway that women have. I work on sitting, and body language overall in my mirror.

I'm surprisingly tired out by the time I sleep, this woman persona is a lot of work. My voice is definitely not on Brenda's level, that will take a long time.

* * *

I'm nervous as fuck as I head out on my first solo date with my brother. He acts casual, very laid back. I'm dressed in this shoulderless black shirt and short shorts, looking very much, I'm afraid, like a whorish twink. I'm trying to wear heels for the first time and I'm glad we aren't on our feet much, but they do help me walk sexier, I think.

Matthew is only referring to me as 'babe' or 'girl' with the occasional 'Alexis.' It feels strange eating with him at the Chili's, unlike our last outing, we don't really draw many looks. Maybe it's the place, maybe I'm not obvious, I can't be sure. The strangeness comes from Brenda's absence actually, because before I could feel like I was on the outside looking at some bizarre behavior, now I'm the center of it. At the movie Matt's arm is around me, it's my hand that creeps into his pants, fondling his cock to hardness, getting him worked up for when we're back at his pad.

Matt leans in and starts kissing me, his strong right hand squeezing my thigh. My little clit is weeping in its confinement, and I force myself not to whimper in the theater. I make out in the dark with my big brother, precum wetting my panties.

I'm so eager for it I offer to suck him on the way home but he just laughs at me, "You wait ten minutes you goddamn slut."

Fuck Matt I NEED IT!

Inside I'm all over him, I rub my whole body up against him, kissing him and fondling his strong chest.

"Put me on your bed and fuck me, Matt, please!" I beg him in no uncertain terms.

"I don't know," he teases, "Maybe I'm not in the mood right now."

God what a fucking dick, but I need that dick in me! "Maaatt! What do you need me to do for you?"

"Take off my clothes," he orders me.

In his room I tenderly remove his clothes, trying to do so in an arousing manner, rather than with the desperation I actually feel. Matt lays on the bed, naked, with his soft cock taunting me from between his legs.

"Undress for me," he says, watching me closely.

I slip out of my heels first, then slowly hike my shirt up over my head, leaving on my strapless bra, which adds to my feminine appearance. I unzip my shorts, bending over in front of him as I take them off.

"The panties," he says, "I want to see it."

You would think being in panties in front of your big bro would be bad enough but revealing the cock cage, wet with my precum, is much worse.

"Wow, you're already wet, huh?" he observes. There's a smile on his face, and I notice his cock is becoming semi-erect. "Well?" he asks, not content with my silence.

"Yes..." I whisper, looking down at my feet.

"What for?" he asks.

"You," I tell him simply.

"Come turn your man on then," he is ordering me and giving me permission at the same time, and I crawl onto the bed, pressing against him again. We kiss but that's just an intro, Matt has a lot of work in store for my mouth. He takes my head in his hands and guides my mouth around his body. I lick, kiss, and suck everywhere he directs. His neck of course, and then his nipples. I stay on those for a while, licking all over his muscular chest and abs, rubbing my face across his skin.

I'm surprised by some of the places he wants tongued. I spend several minutes in each armpit, thank God he shaves them. He didn't wear deodorant, which I guess is good cause that would taste worse, but I'm forced to lick them clean before I get to do the same for his toes. I make only the mildest grimace, putting on a show for him, with long slow licks and smiles. His cock stirs but it's only semi-erect, I think servicing him this way makes me hotter than it does him. I see my lipstick smeared all over his body and feel like a cheap slut.

He puts me on my back and crawls up my body, I think I'm about to get his cock in my mouth but though I open for it the object of my desire just smacks my face and he turns around, showing me his butt. I feel a sense of trepidation and I start to protest but his firm buttcheeks silence me as they close over my face, the musky smell of his crack flooding my nostrils.

"That's right breathe it in," my brother says, "Get a big whiff of a real man's asshole before you worship it."

I kind of shake my head no but who am I kidding? Licking Brenda there was easy, I'd long since started seeing her as a girl, but there's no escaping the fact that this is a strong man's ass on my face. His hands run up and down my legs, tantalizingly close to my crotch and he tells me, "However good you lick me is how I'll lick you before I pop your anal cherry."

I open up and start working, nasty slurping sounds filling the room. I can't say it's that bad, licking my own brother's ass. I mean let's be clear, I have no dignity, and I'm a fucking fairy, okay? Even if I don't like his cock in my ass, I am already obsessed with sucking and touching it. I'm not the straight guy who gets bjs from queers, I'm the fairy who asks to give them. I can see that now. His balls rubbing against my chin as a I rim him are a huge turn on, that's where my brother's nuts belong, just below my lips.

My brother groans in pleasure as I work my tongue inside him, my hands reaching around to touch his cock as I do. I find him hard finally, much to my delight. I moan into him as I fondle his testicles, eager to have their contents spill inside me. Master lets me work a long time, eating his ass until I've earned my fucking.

My tongue is tired by the time he has me bend over the bed, kneeling behind me. I'm putty in his hands as I feel his hot lips on my rosebud. It's incredible, I tremble while he licks, both of us very careful to not touch my package. Confined though it is I imagine I could explode from the wind blowing on me at this moment. Matt opens me with his fingers and mouth, taking as much time as he required from me, spit dripping down over my balls by the time he backs up.

He doesn't want me bent over though but has me on my back on the bed, ass sort of hanging off the bed. I'd fall off if not for him lifting my legs, pressing his cock against my butt.

"I want to see your face when I take you," he tells me.

He coats his tool in a generous amount of KY, lining the head up with my anus. He isn't content to just give it to me yet though, rubbing it in circles around my quivering button. He humps between my ass cheeks, intentionally missing the hole, coating my rear in lube.

"Master!" I plead, showing my submission.

"What is it, slut?" he asks me.

"I'm ready! No more teasing, please fuck me!" I try to sound as girlish as I can, but worry that I just sound pathetic.

It's enough though, because my brother pushes forward slowly, the head meeting my ass's resistance. I take a deep breath and push out a bit, having read during the week that I should do this. The tip of him parts my hole, making me gasp. He stops instantly, watching my facial expression. He doesn't wait for me in any way mind you, he just enjoys seeing the pain and excitement on my face, moving forward as he desires, which is fortunately slow.

I throw my head back when the crest of his cockhead pops into me. There's an intense burning sensation, a strong ache to push him away, but I fight it. My legs shake uncontrollably as he starts to sink the shaft into me. I mumble nothing, dumb sounds, squeaks even, tossing my head left and right.

"How's my little sister doing down there?" he asks me.

"F-fine!" I huff.

"You look so sweet, in your smeared makeup and bra, a good little girl taking her first dick."

I only respond with grunts as he resumes working himself into me. I wonder if I'd said I need a break if I'd have gotten one. I reach down and try to spread my asscheeks more for him, opening up as much as I can. If I hadn't already been reading about this kind of thing I would have told him to stop because it felt like I was being split open, but I'd known to expect it. The preparation he'd had me do wasn't wasted though, I was familiar with the false signals my brain was receiving that I needed to use the restroom, and they passed after a moment. By the time he was leaning over me, hip pressing into mine, the pain had passed as well.

"How is it?" Matthew asks me.

"Fuck," I mutter, "It's intense..."

It's strange when he starts moving, my insides being stirred like a thick soup. His eyes are fixed on me, drinking in every moment of taking his little brother's ass, or his little sister's if that's how he really thinks of me. Either is fine as far as I'm concerned, while I close my eyes. I experience insane new pleasures as he rubs over my prostate, massaging me internally. The dildo was a big joke I see now, it wasn't even a cheap imitation of this feeling, it was a shadow of it. His cock was incredible inside me after a few minutes, the burning dissipating into waves of pleasure.

The best part is that it doesn't suddenly end in a humiliating and barely satisfying orgasm. While my clit's imprisonment is frustrating, it allows me to enjoy this fucking without my little problem interrupting. I'm moaning and pushing back against him for what feels like an hour, his cock fucking my ass until it's accommodating to his size. Once Matt sees how much I'm enjoying it he gives himself license to really work me over, railing me so hard he has to keep pulling me back into him.

"GOD MATT!" I scream, shuddering as he pounds my ass.

"You love it don't you, slut?"

"Fuck yes, fuck me Master, I want it!"

"You still think you're gonna be getting some girlfriend this year?" he taunts.

"No... no..." I mumble stupidly.

"And why not?" he asks, getting off on my acknowledgment of what we both now know.

"Because I'm a sissy cocksucker," I whimper.

Matt leans in and spreads my legs, bringing his face to mine and kissing me. It's almost like we're husband and wife, rather than siblings. I pull him in with my arms, lost in the depravity of being made a girl by my older brother, being taken by him, his bitch, a hot ass for him to fuck. I'm his side piece, a slut that can get him off during the week when Brenda's working. I know this but I don't care, I want it.

"Ready for your first load bitch?" he asks me.

"Please, cum in my ass Master!"

Rather than fuck me fast and hard though Matthew begins a deep, steady fucking of me. We're silent but for our panting as we stare into each other's eyes, Master's hand behind my head, as if I wasn't already mesmerized.

"Here you go little Sis, this is all for you," he whispers, and I feel his cock twitching, I can't feel his cum per se, as I'd fantasized, but I feel the slickness as the friction changes in my ass, and I know the cock fucking me is now coating my insides with his seed. I moan, the feeling is so... emasculating. I'll never be a real man again, I'm a bottom and I love it.

I don't just say this because I liked being fucked, I say it because I realized as he came that I had completely forgotten being touched myself. The cock cage was still on, I hadn't been touched this whole time. Being fucked like a girl was better than using my worthless dick, and at that moment I didn't even really need the cage taken off, I just needed a big cock fucking my ass.

To his credit though, my brother couldn't abide his slut not getting hers, and removed the cage from me, his cock still spearing my asshole. He fucked me with it slowly, and we both watched him reach down and touch me. I spasmed after a few strokes and burst on my stomach, I was really pent up, and my little clit sprayed all over me. Matt smiled down at me as I tried to catch my breath.