Femme Fatale

Story Info
A Wife's Living Nightmare.
1.7k words
3.83
35.1k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*This story has the same characters as my "Welcome to the lake house" story but with a different plot. Also, this story is dedicated to a very good friend of mine as I was inspired by him to write this. As always, enjoy my story. *


"When are we going to go forward with the plan?" Pressing send on my iPhone keyboard and hearing the infamous swooshing noise as it went to my Uncle Ken's android phone.

Within a matter of seconds, it rang back as my eyes read back and fourth his exact words; "She's leaving in a few days, so it will have to be very soon".

Does Friday work for you"? I quickly typed back, "Yes" and hit send whilst quickly tossing my phone back into my purse. I had about exactly a week to curate the most devious and well thought out kidnapping plan in my entire 21 years of life.

My cunt ached to be wrapped around his delicious married shaft, and I could feel myself getting wetter and wetter just thinking about it.

It obviously is not going to be an easy task, I mean attempting to even get the bitch out of the house will be harder than ever, but this had to be done; it just had to be.

Friday was nearly approaching, and I was almost certain that this plan was definitely going to work out. Ken and I had agreed to meet at midnight on Thursday after he slipped her two Luminal tablets, to really make sure she was passed out until we got her to the designated location.

Fast forward to Friday, I stared hard at my Tag Heuer watch, as it was almost midnight. Waiting impatiently inside my Jet Black 2016 Jeep Cherokee, Ken pulled up in his 3 series BMW with the sedated Margaret.

I couldn't help but notice the devious smirk developing on his face, one in which was making me hornier by the second and I couldn't wait to finally fuck his brains out six ways from Sunday, and Margaret had a front row seat to the show.

Ken carried the now completely knocked out Margaret, as I grabbed my duffle bag and proceeded to walk in front of them both. He whistled at me, clearly since he enjoyed the view of my outfit choice, a tight light pink tank top with a white lace bandeau and shorter than average black running shorts; donning my black low top converse.

I knew that he was going to rip my clothes off in less than 5 seconds, and my cunt juices were dripping down the side of my leg in anticipation.

Walking into his second apartment, in N.W. D.C. I placed down the duffle bag on a leather chair and began to take out the items that the both of us picked out. Ken proceeded to grab a wooden chair from the kitchen and headed upstairs while passed out Margaret was lying on the couch.

I decided to follow him into the bedroom, where he quickly grabbed me and kissed me passionately on the lips, whilst his right hand grabbed a good amount of my ass and spanked it hard.

Feeling his massive and well-endowed hard-on through his thin athletic shorts. He whispered into my ear, "I cannot wait to fuck you in front of her" a devious smile developed on his handsome face, to which I responded which an even more, sinister smirk.

Just hearing his voice, sent shockwaves directly to cunt making my thong completely soiled with my juices. Ken quickly scurried downstairs to grab the now knocked out Margaret and carried her into "their" bedroom.

While Ken tied up and gagged Margaret, I headed into his spacious marble bathroom, to change into a cherry red silk nightie and patent 6-inch jet-black stilettos.

Staring at my reflection in mirror, a feeling of guilt and anxiety was starting to overcome me but I quickly ignored it since this was something I wanted to do for so long and now the two of us were going to do this; Ken is going to fuck me senseless like a bitch in heat in front of his wife, and there was nothing she could do about it.

Quickly removing my soiled thong, I stuffed it inside of his nightstand so he would have a nice surprise for later. Walking back into their bedroom, I glanced over at the now gagged and very tied up Margaret.

The luminal was clearly starting to wear off as the both of us heard her subtle winces and soft moans, but we could care less what she said because at this point it didn't matter he was mine, and I was his.

The two of us agreed to remove her blindfold while she's completely awake to make sure she did not miss any of our raw, wicked, and animalistic fucking.

Ken slowly stripped me out of my skimpy attire, and passionately kissed me on the lips. I let out a subtle moan into his mouth, as he pushed my body into his, whilst feeling his throbbing and rock hard cock through the thin fabric of his running shorts.

My right hand slowly made its way into the waistband, as I began to gently but firmly stroke his married circumcised white cock.

His hypnotizing blue-gray eyes rolled to the back of his head, and he let out a slight moan of delight and knew that I was going to fuck him so much better than Margaret ever did in their marriage.

Ken carried me over to the huge king sized bed, and I laid back propped up only by two feather down pillows, watching Margaret attempting to speak through her gag was now crying her eyes out to the point where they were swollen red and puffy.

The two of us completely ignored her, almost as if she wasn't even there at all.

Moving her chair towards the bed, Ken quickly removed his running shorts and t-shirt and climbed into the bed, slowly spreading my tanned legs apart and getting an eyeful of my freshly shaven, young and soaking wet cunt.

Licking his lips, he gazed at me with a wicked grin whilst his blue-gray eyes were fixated on my dark brown eyes.

Taking his pointer and middle fingers, he slowly probed them in and out on my dripping wet cunt, I cooed with lust as my dark brown eyes rolled to the back of my head. Letting out a loud moan, he picked up the pace and began to finger fuck me deeper and rhythmically.

Bucking my hips to match his rhythmic finger fucking, I was on the brink of my first, and long anticipated orgasm and each time he fucked me with his thick fingers I could feel it stirring up inside of my young snatch.

Then suddenly, Ken roared out, "Cum for me, you hot little minx! Cum for me now, baby!" I couldn't take it just hearing his words sent me over the edge until I squirted all of my, cunt juices on his fingers.

Watching him take his fingers out of my dripping wet snatch, Ken directly began to suck on them, and my eyes widened with trepidation that Margaret was definitely in for a treat, she was going to now watch me suck her husband off better than she ever did.

Laying him back on the huge king sized bed I crawled in between his toned legs and straddled him giving Margaret an ample sight to see how exactly I was going to suck his delicious married meat. Passionately kissing him the lips, I could taste my cunt juices on his sweet lips.

Slowly moving down his body, my small hands were around his gorgeous 8-inch circumcised shaft, as I began to lightly stroke it I could see from the corner of my eye, that Margaret was starting to scream and mouth something that indicated she was beyond mad.

I thought to myself "This bitch is getting everything she deserves, and she's not leaving until she has seen me fuck Ken the way she should have fucked him in the past"

Slowly but surely, my mouth was eager and ready for his cock. I gently began to suck on just the tip first giving him a little taste of coming events, as my left hand began to stroke his meat in a swift motion, my mouth was starting to deep throat his impressive length.

Ken began to buck his hips in tune as my mouth went up and down his exquisite cock, and before he got any closer, I positioned myself on his shaft, while stroking my pussy lips with the head of his cock.

His mesmerizing eyes rolled to the back of his head, as I let out a subtle moan of excitement easing myself gently down onto him, inch by inch lowering my cunt onto him.

The tight confines of my cunt were gripped around his married white cock, as he began to pump inside of me, harder and faster picking up the pace with each and every stroke. Ken pulled on my thick, dark hair as he flipped me over to fuck me from behind.

He slapped my tight, firm ass and glancing over Margaret's eyes widened and a huge frown overcame her.

His balls slapped against my tight ass as he fucked my aching, needy cunt harder and faster and hearing the delicious sloshy noises from my soaking wet snatch stirred up my orgasm inside of me, that was ready to explode all over his married cock.

Beads of perspiration overcame our bodies, as he fucked me wickedly, and almost animal like.

He couldn't hold on for much longer, and neither could I but before Ken was reaching his orgasm, he quickly flipped me back over and raised up my body on his and literally screwed me six ways from Sunday.

Before I knew it Margaret was attempting to scream from the top of her lungs, just as Ken shot all of his hot, creamy spunk deep inside the tight confines of my slutty cunt.

Collapsing back into his arms, and panting in unison with him, I quickly glanced over at the now completely scorned and devastated Margaret.

Her facial expression showed so much anger, hatred, and rage and the fact that she wanted to perhaps kill me gave me absolutely no mercy for her. I knew it was selfish and perhaps cynical of me, but hey it was definitely one hell of a fuck to remember.